• ARCHIVES 
  • » have you encountered jelousy?..aha.. ahm...if yes how did you handle it..?... ahmm..wat are the things you did..?... if not yet what should you do if you might experienced it?...

Pages: 12345

have you encountered jelousy?..aha.. ahm...if yes how did you handle it..?... ahmm..wat are the things you did..?... if not yet what should you do if you might experienced it?...

forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: have you encountered jelousy?..aha.. ahm...if yes how did you handle it..?... ahmm..wat are the things you did..?... if not yet what should you do if you might experienced it?...

the best way to hadle jealousy, is [b]not to show [/b]that ur jealous at all.. =D jealousy [b]ruins[/b] relationships.. :P jealous guys can really be annoying too. :rolleyes: if you're [b]really really [/b]jealous and you cant keep it to urself any longer, all u have to do is talk to him/her, that u dont like this or that. Just talk it over so that there won't be any [u]misunderstandings[/u] and [u]accusation of mistrust.[/u] :doubt:
cherrylovelu
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: have you encountered jelousy?..aha.. ahm...if yes how did you handle it..?... ahmm..wat are the things you did..?... if not yet what should you do if you might experienced it?...

All kind of creatures experience jealousy, even plants...Jealousy about love, friendship, siblings, classmates, etc etc... Simple Advice which i always do when i'm on it: a. Poise - always keep in mind that no matter what you do at the present will reflect on the future... b. Sense of Humor - Laugh, laugh and laugh... crying may create eye bags... c. Confidence - After passing the A and B you'll gain your confidence that there's nothing to worry about...

Last edited by cherrylovelu (2007-07-15 11:29:07)

lairhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

jealousy? i don't show that i'm jealous in public... but if i'm really jealous.... i talk to him, if i can't help it...... -------->i could slap his face hard... :D (haven't happened though) hehehe...
Shayne
» n00b
1969-12-31

I just cried, but still i confronted my bf
aika_kawaii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]u can't say to the person you love that you're are jealous w/ sum1 he's flirting with when he's not even your boyfriend :| [/b]
litto_gurl_jo
» n00b
1969-12-31

Jealousy=Revenge. =D
jeniphy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

by acceptin' da fact that Im jealous
jonah_blu
» n00b
1969-12-31

WHEW! this s my Biggest problem... huhu... haiz... i pretend to be not jealous but still, i can't fool the people around me... huhu... my boyfreind is such a...............tssss.... lol... uhm.. maybe, we should eat icecreams..lol... it can make you feel better... ;) ;) ;)
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I sit down at the ground and kill the grasses by pulling it. KEKE.
ndut_182
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=litto_gurl_jo]Jealousy=Revenge. =D[/quote] :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
devilindisguise
» n00b
1969-12-31

being jalous make me nasty,i no like it :eh: :penguin:
-wOoxOo-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

it doesnt bothers me,,
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=jeniphy]by acceptin' da fact that Im jealous[/quote] agree ..
jenny_1507
» n00b
1969-12-31

me..when im jealous..i just keep it..i dont tell to my partner that im jealous.. =|
Daryle
» n00b
1969-12-31

sometimes there are some one close to you wants you to be jealous i don't mid it, its just a personality traits or regional traits the other party must be the one who is jealous i feel the challenge beyond myself and thankful for what shes got or what she gets in my experience, you'll never know, aint that special imagine what happen to britney
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

tryin to act naturally..
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

pretending to be alright. =D acting always. but in heart. :wallbash: so screwed. :lol:
viperhydra89
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I can't help myself.. Cause the jealously conquered me.. :disgust:
diva.doll_mia
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center]hmm, freak out :lol: [/align]

Last edited by diva.doll_mia (2008-01-17 07:10:29)

-zhweetilicious-xo-
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i get jealous easily..bt i pretend dat im not..so ders no drama..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » have you encountered jelousy?..aha.. ahm...if yes how did you handle it..?... ahmm..wat are the things you did..?... if not yet what should you do if you might experienced it?...

Pages: 12345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:48

[ 9 queries - 0.031 second ]
Privacy Policy