• ARCHIVES 
  • » have you encountered jelousy?..aha.. ahm...if yes how did you handle it..?... ahmm..wat are the things you did..?... if not yet what should you do if you might experienced it?...

Pages: 123455

have you encountered jelousy?..aha.. ahm...if yes how did you handle it..?... ahmm..wat are the things you did..?... if not yet what should you do if you might experienced it?...

†¤meg¤†
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: have you encountered jelousy?..aha.. ahm...if yes how did you handle it..?... ahmm..wat are the things you did..?... if not yet what should you do if you might experienced it?...

jealousy can kill.. wahaha when it hits your head hard :thumbsup: :crybaby:
Last Angel
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: have you encountered jelousy?..aha.. ahm...if yes how did you handle it..?... ahmm..wat are the things you did..?... if not yet what should you do if you might experienced it?...

If im jelous i just ignore it.... i don't care...... :thumbsup: maybe its good fo u
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I'm not very good at handling jealousy. My insecurities build up so much when I'm jealous.
OuToFReAcH
» FTalker
1969-12-31

shit tis feeling sumtyms isn't good. especialy if u got jealous with nonsense ting. tis may lead to serious problems, dont kip it, show it... but not in an immatured way... :) madali akong magselos. kahit sa mga friends ko, self centered kc. nag wawala ako. hehehe
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no comment.i can't think ryt now eh. :wallbash:
kikay_girl
» Banned
1969-12-31

woah.i juz cry.lol.
aila_19
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re:[b]meng wrote:[/b] how do you handle jelousy?..aha..i just ignore jealousy... crazy as it may seem but that's true.. i don't get jealous easily.. i dunno why.. i just have a big trust on all the people i know.. even if we just met for about a couple of days.. >its hard to ignore jealousy especially if you always see the person your jealous at. somtimes this jealousy tends to be more on each day and became insecurities...
-nans.o8♥
» n00b
1969-12-31

I sometimes get even if the guy makes me jealous. But seriously, I can't control my jealousy =P I get jealous [i]waaaaay[/i] [b][u]too much [/u][/b]^^;;
soujirou
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]JEALOUSY[/b] hahaha... we ARE one big funny family... hahaha.. Well, as for me, What i will do is [b]chill & most importantly be cool..[/b] trust me, you wouldn't like that person who made you jealous knew that you are jeaous.. if that person knew; she/he will be like =D & you will be like stupidly :evil: .. So, instead of being :evil: / :angry: .. why not be :cool: & [u] your image will NOT be ruin[/u].. So, chill dude.. :cool: & soon You will handle jealously in a whole new different way.. :cool:
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I get super jealous.. I actually need counselling to overcome that. :disgust:
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hm. i cried. :crybaby: && cried. :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: we both cried. :crybaby: 1 week. evryday. just CRYiNG && CRYiNG. :crybaby: bcoz of my besfren. && my ex.besfren. tss. :mad:
ashnae16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i sometimes just can't handle jealousy... :crybaby: i really cry... :crybaby: often, i really doubted my boyfriend and and some questions about what was it... but, when time goes on, i realize that it is really important to trust your partner... :D jealousy might just ruin a relationship... :evil: its better to control yourself and gain some trust... :D
gothica13
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=Xian]Bah women are the most jealous species.. :disgust: They're so unpredictable and they get too moody with just almost anything. Ignor them :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: that's the best way like temper tantrums from a toddler..[/quote] yea... in some point ur right.. we are the most jealous species (its bcoz we love deeply and afraid to lose).. but i dont think its right to ignore us wen were jealous.. (coz we might feel that you dont care.). i think you should comfort us.. cause assurance is all we need.. but hey, we wont be jealous if there's nothing to be jealous about. dont say we re just paranoid.. never underestimate "gurls instinct" =D pero it depends upon the guy nmn ehh.. the way he treat his gurl.. :) bak to the topic..;) i dont tell him if im jealous.. i just keep it to my self.. :P daanin nlng s joke.. n_n

Last edited by gothica13 (2008-04-23 08:27:06)

nicondo
» n00b
1969-12-31

i dont! lol.. it depends.. f its sumting that i cant avoid wndering, its a very long discussion.. lol.. hehehe!
crazyrandomchic
» n00b
1969-12-31

It's like a monster :lol: I almost broke up with him..haha. good thing we talk things through. communication is really important =)
fenk.girl.
» n00b
1969-12-31

im a slightly "mapampuhin" xori for the word :D ..peace.. if im jealous.. i always kip it even if im about cry i juz pretend dat i don't see anything or hear anything and pretend to be happy and to laugh at somthing just what i always do. :o . coz i don't lyk dat people are staring at me coz im crying.. i alwayz hide my feeling and wen im alone i jus cry.cry and cry.. :crybaby: but still i don't tell him da feelings i have. :D . maybe xumday i will have da strengh to tell him :doubt:
melancholic
» FTalker
1969-12-31

how do i handle it? simple! sometimes i cry like this -> :crybaby: or.. i just dont talk., then he/she will notice that.. or., i fake laugh and fake smile... then i tend to :cry:
TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wew.. :D :D Nice topic I think.. :eh: =) Well..The best way to handle the jelously is :arrow: [b][color=#FF0000]"Always Have Positive Thinking"[/color][/b].. :eh: :eh:

Last edited by TA Juleigtin Siahaan (2007-07-04 00:19:10)

caichie
» n00b
1969-12-31

jealousy? i have my own issues with jealousy and it's really difficult coz i'm emotional but i hate showing it.. so what to do?! i just used to tell my partner "hun, i'm jealous" and we'd talk about it. difficult but therapeutic :eh: . and now, after 19 months, i have moved on from this =)
aLohaBby
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i jz do something that would make 'em jealous too.. hehehe...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » have you encountered jelousy?..aha.. ahm...if yes how did you handle it..?... ahmm..wat are the things you did..?... if not yet what should you do if you might experienced it?...

Pages: 123455

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:01

[ 11 queries - 0.049 second ]
Privacy Policy