• ARCHIVES 
  • » have you encountered jelousy?..aha.. ahm...if yes how did you handle it..?... ahmm..wat are the things you did..?... if not yet what should you do if you might experienced it?...

Pages: 112345

have you encountered jelousy?..aha.. ahm...if yes how did you handle it..?... ahmm..wat are the things you did..?... if not yet what should you do if you might experienced it?...

snowdrop12
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: have you encountered jelousy?..aha.. ahm...if yes how did you handle it..?... ahmm..wat are the things you did..?... if not yet what should you do if you might experienced it?...

ive tried it..its so hard to handle..
kitty-katz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: have you encountered jelousy?..aha.. ahm...if yes how did you handle it..?... ahmm..wat are the things you did..?... if not yet what should you do if you might experienced it?...

[color=hotpink]i don't really get jealous all the time because some people get jealous to me and my friends [/color]
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

it so hard for me.... :D
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Think think think POSITIVE! :D
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i agree wid da one above me :D
kirksydney
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

It's all about MIND OVER MATTER. However, I'm having a hard time applying it to myself. =D

Last edited by kirksydney (2008-03-07 03:25:52)

cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i cant.. how i do for handle my jelously??
cassiopeia
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yeah!!!i experience jealousy.. but when i know that im already jealous.. i will not talk to him anymore.. i don't want to tell him i'm jealous i don't know why.. maybe i don't want him to know how important he is to me.. i'm so stupid!!!!
czarina_umilin
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hiim jelousy is so hard to handle..it feels like you just want to explode sometimes.. :cry:
lonlytoes
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i really don't get jealous with other girls or the things that other have coz my mum trained us nit to be.. becoz according to her when you get jealous you may tend to do things that are nit that good just to satisfy your jealousy.
peachcute_18
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

good thing im good at pretending.., coz im not that obvious when im jealous., but the truth is.., i'm so hurt..,
FeenQueGurL_08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]Jealousy..hmmm ahahahaha I just think positive, observe first before I commit a big mistake :eh:[/b]
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

wahahaha,, pay back time...=D
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i agree w/ sis peach and ate yei. . observe first. .and if u find out that he's cheating,kill him!*kidding i'm good on pretending too,.if he ask me,if i'm jealous,[b]i'm saying,of course not,y shud i? [/b]
krizshy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

just dont mind it.. sooner or later.. the jealousy will just fade away...
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

trust my gurl... =)

Last edited by ohivnsuipo (2008-04-03 09:25:46)

stephanie4th
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=#993399]ahmm..First I pretend that I'm not jelous I hide that feeling with to my BF.. but still my boyfriend noticed..then he just comfort me and say sorry and promised me something..(seret kung ano yun..hehe..)[/color][/align]
♫aIkeE♫
» n00b
1969-12-31

when im jealous, i keep telling myself that "im the best!" haha! itz true.. and, "we get what we deserve"[i] kung para sakin ka, mapapasaakin ka rin[/i] hihihi! Xp LOL
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

yepz like yuna said we must think positive so we cant show our jealous hahaa
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

yeeaahh.. must now show jealousy.. =):thumbsup: but sometimes.. im too jealous i get carried away. :lol: jealous much :P
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » have you encountered jelousy?..aha.. ahm...if yes how did you handle it..?... ahmm..wat are the things you did..?... if not yet what should you do if you might experienced it?...

Pages: 112345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:20

[ 10 queries - 0.028 second ]
Privacy Policy