• ARCHIVES 
  • » have you encountered jelousy?..aha.. ahm...if yes how did you handle it..?... ahmm..wat are the things you did..?... if not yet what should you do if you might experienced it?...

Pages: 1..12345

have you encountered jelousy?..aha.. ahm...if yes how did you handle it..?... ahmm..wat are the things you did..?... if not yet what should you do if you might experienced it?...

raphael_marcos
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: have you encountered jelousy?..aha.. ahm...if yes how did you handle it..?... ahmm..wat are the things you did..?... if not yet what should you do if you might experienced it?...

im not really a jealous type of guy because she's not giving me any reason to feel that way but sometimes whenever im jealous, ill just keep that "little insecurity" to myself..it's not that hard to handle..coz i know, im a way hotter than any other guys out there! of course, im just kidding!:lol:
gcc4426
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: have you encountered jelousy?..aha.. ahm...if yes how did you handle it..?... ahmm..wat are the things you did..?... if not yet what should you do if you might experienced it?...

face it. dont fool urself. ul b fine...
eri.03
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

how i handle it.? di ko pinapansin. haha.
glaring
» n00b
1969-12-31

hey..for me.natural lang ang magselos,,=D:lol:hindi mo kasi yun mapipigilan kahit sabihin mo pang hindi ka nagseselos but emotionally selos na selos ka..
kaetine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: well, i can't handle it.. haha! i'm really a jealous person! not a good thing..:( nd yeah i get mad sometimes! [img]http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc194/anjapri/tuj6-1.gif[/img]
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

talk about and.. and re assurance is a factor
Lhady_zulutera
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i handle it by flirting other boys and making him jealous too.... That's the real meh....:clock:
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=right] if i am jealous, i make [b]him[/b] ([i]crush[/i]) or [b]her[/b] ([i]best friend that doesn't talk to you because of her other friends[/i]) jealous too. What goes around, comes around. Or is it vice versa? Oh well.Whatev. =33 [/align]
DM--hEaVeNsEnt
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hOW WUd I hANDLe jELOusY?? wAaAaAaAaAaaaaAaAAahHHH!! SOoo hArd... iM a gUrl IWth a gReEn eYe. ONE reaSoN y aWAy kmI nG bF ko dHiL sA jElousY. hUHu hhrAp jkZ btwAn wehH.... i tOK tO thE pErsON.. aNd teLl thEm sTAigHt nA sEloS aKOH!!...?? pANo na tOO!>>
naruto11_sakura
» FTalker
1969-12-31

im just ignoring that... I don't like 2 show 2 anyone that i feel jealous...
khaye07_kristine
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I remained silent.... Don't want them to notice it...
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[color=orange]yuhpzs em a jealous person. sumtymzs when i get jealous, i feel that person pisses me off. toingkzs!. but i dunn deny the facts that em jealous in that person. `JULIENE`♥[/color]
endlezluver16
» Banned
1969-12-31

uhmm..yea! with my first bf.. ahahaha..i really remember dat tym. [b] me and my bf were in an internet cafe, when suddenly I saw my classmate also in that cafe! I greeted him, and introduced him to my bf. SInce my classmate will be ending his computer session, he asked me if he could check his yahoomail account in my computer and I agreed. while he was using my computer from my back(he is standing behind me) I observed that my bf was kind of quiet, so I asked him if he was ok. he just said "OK" with no expression at all. After a few minutes my classmate left and me and my bf left too. When I told him that I'll pay the hours we have used, he got angry and told me that he will be the one to pay, as I grabbed his hand, he started to walk away, and walked fast. In that situation, I already know he is angry, so we just went on. we rode a tricycle home, and he still did not talk to me.. after 10 minutes, he hugged me and told me he's sorry. I asked him what's wrong, and he told me that he became jealous because of my classmate earlier. he doesnt like that my classmate almost hug me while using the computer from my back. THen, he kissed me, and told me it was ok, but he was still angry..[/b] he did not text me for how many hours, because of that incident! well, I just waited for him to calm and to text me again.. ohh..memories..=(
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

jealousy? it happens almost every time.. =) but when i do feel jealousy, i simply keep things to myself until somebody asks me if im jealous or not. but if it's exceeding to my limit, i frankly talk to the person i am with and tell what i really feel... kinda rude u think? :paranoid:
blooder_2
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yes...everytime...but i simply go to my friends and hae some fan....thats what i do...
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]@ DM--hEaVeNsEnt[/b] Please don't post in sTiCkY cApS. And please use English here. XD [b]@ topic[/b] Jealousy kills. =D HA HA HA. Seriously lol. It always makes me feel this weird, angry feeling inside especially when I see him playing around with one of our girl classmates. One thing you could always do is to [b]turn away instantly[/b] and look for a distraction: talk to somebody, read something, listen to your iPod in full volume. If you're really irritated, write down some nonsense scribbles in a paper and tear them into shreds at the trash can to ease your temper LOL. Speaking of jealousy I usually noticed boys would look away or bow their heads down whenever they get jealous especially with company around. . . . And suddenly they'd shut up and keep quiet until they get into the mood again. :paranoid:
CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center] jealous..?? maybe just today.. tommorow will not feeling lyk that againd..:lol:[/align]
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[quote=jeniphy]by acceptin' da fact that Im jealous[/quote] [b]I agree. :thumbsup: [/b]
annxchen
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I'll just ignore it. Maybe if I always think about it, I could kill someone. Lolx.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » have you encountered jelousy?..aha.. ahm...if yes how did you handle it..?... ahmm..wat are the things you did..?... if not yet what should you do if you might experienced it?...

Pages: 1..12345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:35

[ 9 queries - 0.059 second ]
Privacy Policy