• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

dess29
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

I super crush Bridget. :xixi:
russell18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

^I crush kakosa dess.. she's pretty, ait?? :D -- me passes by :]
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Chaw. Hahahaha! :lol3::lol3:
..Princess Jen..
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i krass [b]KHAN[/b]! :lol3:
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I super duper mother father sister brother lolo lola auntie uncle crush Dess. :xixi:
m4ndz9
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I crush Eney, Nix, Chaw, Paw, Mela, Lei, Jep, Bryan and James. I miss them all so much T.T
maricella
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I crush James. :redface: XD
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I crush James. And TPAM. :3
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Yhet, Chaw, Patrick and Jepoy. [b]^.^[/b]
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

My forever crush xD Kafals Dondon..
kathleen24
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

my crushes GIRLS anne, ann gillian, ate riz, ate mikay, sis bel, chai, den-chan, dess, eiz, ize (labs), grazie. gracie,jen, jasminee, krizziel, kristina, liyanz, lein, paw, shana, sis uthie, xhieen,xstel utoi, zelle BOYS allen, anes, byrone, dondon, isaac, kuya jie, nizam, caloi, brye, kim new: admin and khan
rosemae_061996
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i krass khan and xstel and Dess :xixi:
..Princess Jen..
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i krass bhea_jean, greatpretender aka ecka ang Mr.mark14 :xixi:
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I super duper mother father sister brother lolo lola auntie uncle crush Chaw, Xearis, James and Jid.
pRep27
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote][align=center][b]I krass:[/b] chai cha khan I miss them :retard:[/align][/quote]
dess29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I crush ate ize && Rosemae. :xixi:
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I miss and crush* the person who owns this page super much. ♥

Last edited by Bridget (2010-08-01 04:15:41)

khomplykeited
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]James Forsakenkid Podo Harvey Chan[/b] [b] Ice Dess [/b]
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I think this is the longest crush list i have ever made. Please bear with my tldr post, i rarely post my crushes since it's mostly not a crush i have but a tinge of respect and admiration for these people. Crushes are for high school. Nonetheless, here are my so-called 'crushes' according to degree of affection: 15. [b]push[/b]-tldr post queen? Hahaha. She usually post lengthy confessions that makes you feel like you're reading a short story. Pretty smart and funny sometimes. I really dunno why she goes crazy fangirling.wakoko 14. [b]Lyrehs[/b]- well she's friends with lhyricks and i'm glad coz i met princess thru her and had the most wonderful time chatting with my loevly ex-gf. 13. [b]zyrax[/b] - cheng, my co-tokio hotel lover. Basing from my repu record, i learned that we liked each other during the PCW. The epic clan war haha. Then i learned that she also liked tokio hotel. From then on, we hit off and it was really nice to know her. She's so kind. 12. [b]Hottie Satine[/b]- um, she's exotically hot and dayam, sexeh as hell. She's overloaded with pheromones that even normal girls (like me) can feel a strange pull of attraction. (okay i think that's not normal in most people haha )plus she's so easy to talk with.. 11. [b]Saber[/b]- she's like, so mysterious and it seemed like, there's like, always a dark cloud like, above her head. She kinda like, reminds me of sunako nakahara like, from perfect girl evolution. Like at first, she may like, give off, like, an eerie vibe but like, that's just first impression like yeah. So like, then it doesn't last coz like, she's really a person of like, good nature, like so yeah. (teehee) 10. [b]Kaito[/b]- my abnormal son.. We're of the same age but yes, i'm his mother. Wakoko~ he's fun to talk with and he's like a kid sometimes. It's sad that we hardly ever talk these days. Samishi katta desu, kaito~ 9. [b]Kuya Jie[/b]- wow. The one who convinced me to join rs. Haha. Kuya Jie is full of insights and he's always careful on what to say so that people will not get the feeling of being bullied. He makes you feel cool and comfy. Very fatherly. I'm still disappointed with what happened. *sigh* some people aren't what they seem to be. I know he's not gonna go back here in ft after that episode. 8. [b]Geni[/b]- my Tatay. i'm older than him but he's still my tatay haha. since he's Nanay's bf, it automatically makes him my tatay. Wakeke~he's actually a sweet friend even before he became my tatay. 7. [b]Pop-[/b] my Inang. She's so awesome and beautiful. I wish i was good at describing peeps the way you would know how i look at them but sadly, i fail. Haha. Words can't describe you much Nanay.ilysm. You're so sexeh and pretteh liek meh. HahahaHA! 6.[b] Yuna-[/b] she's pretty and smart. Any guy would be very blessed to have her as his gf and any person would be lucky to have her as a friend. She was kinda strict before and uptight but it was just her usual outward demeanor. She's a really nice gal and we share the same interest about having a tea party in a pretty garden with a butler to serve us. 5. [b]Angeli_7[/b]- rockstar's commander in chief. She has always been and always will be rs' legendary founder. Very pretty inside and out. We both love Bill Kaulitz from Tokio Hotel. A midnight lurker, i never caught her online at daytime. Usually it would be between 11pm-4am. Angel is mysterious in so many ways..very approachable, funny and smart. Really smart. It was a mystery to me why she rarely post tagalog words. Haha. I hope she's doing great now in her med studies. 4. [b]Zefa-[/b] egad! I almost forgot her! She's a great member of rs eventho she's in class s now. Can't blame her tho coz the original members of rs are either inactive or in other groups. 3. [b]Vhi[/b]- we were both gazette lovers so we got cozy coz of that common interest. She was uruha's manager and i'm Uruha's mistress. Lolerskates. I wonder why Indonesians are friendlier? Imo, they're more loyal and trusting. Or maybe i'm just fortunate. 2. [b]Shella[/b]- i don't recall how we met here but we really got pretty close and she's one of the anime freaks i have ever talked with. Plus she's becoming a little fluent in tagalog. Haha. I'm so lucky to be friends with her. I love you so much shelloy. 1. [b]Princess Lhyrickz-[/b] ahh..my lovely ex-girlfriend. Haha..(to whom it may concern: i kid so please don't get jealous with this post and don't wage war with me i already quit with that thing and i sombered down a lot. Hope you understood what i said.) she's all fun and wayyy awesome. I can't imagine a boring conversation with her. She made me laugh a lot of times like hell she gave me a bunch of stomachaches from laughing so hard. Yeah.. Although we experienced several downsides in our friendship coz of relationship conflicts with her boify, it was indeed great to be her friend. I missed her. Special mentions: [b]Liah[/b](chopsticks), [b]Riz[/b](ikik queen), [b]reimu-chan[/b], [b]aila[/b](j-rock and k-pop lover. I like her esp coz she also likes The Gazette), [b]eney[/b](eyebag queen), [b]chai[/b], [b]lumot, uma[/b](ulzhang queen), [b]linnie[/b](frog queen?), [b]nikz[/b](petso queen), [b]cronix, anne.24, yhet[/b] (you're sexy esp with ur cleavage ohhh haha) [b]pat, jc, malow[/b](cutie), [b]vect[/b](stupid/retarded ), [b]gr8sh[/b](this girl is so photogenic/pretty and sexy in a japanese way. She's so beautiful wearing a kimono in one of her pics),hayley (i thought hayley was her real name. I was really surprised it's really jed. Oh and she's heavier than me. *sigh* i'm gonna drown myself in those weight-gaining pills. I thought she's already 18. Suck, she's just a baby. :lol3:) maine(:wow:), [b]blanche[/b](vain-hatter), [b]liz, dess[/b](bah, i still hate ya), [b]guile[/b](spammer), [b]emlodee[/b](she's so purty(pretty) and fun. We got close in other forum),[b] duch[/b](so strict yeah and before she was really kinda flaming peeps and i was not spared! Nyahaha but it's a past thing), [b]ed[/b] (pls don't kill me duch haha. I admire ed's creative works. It takes a lot of skill to harness that talent.) [b]aya[/b](the great forsakendoll? Kekeke~ i don't agree with her opinions sometimes but she's been so nice to me in class and she's really smart and sexy. Even before i got here in ftalk, i already used her layies coz i like the color combinations. I think it was the 'fuck the world' layout if i'm not mistaken. She's good at ps thingy, so good that i hardly recognized myself when she photoshopped my entry.) [b]fafs jep [/b](petso king), [b]ephe [/b](he's the person i respect the most here in this forum. I thought he's an old guy. Au contraire, he's not as scary as what most members portray him to be. I mean, he's friendly and all. He's just doing his interwebz duties.), [b]arctic[/b](general moyo. I think he's cool and funny) [b]trix, gemandi[/b](so pretty), [b]faith[/b](loevly and generous in petso), [b]koy[/b] (ok he's the one who convinced me to create an fb account haha) and et cetera. Sorry my memory is a disappointment. All of this people are fun stuffs and etc. They made ftalk great for me. I can't name all of 'em coz i talked to a lot of people and got involved with a few word wars. i was a 'don't-bite-me' person if you don't wanna get bitten, thrashed,scratched and clawed at. *throws over a desk* If i don't make up with a person i got into a heated argument, it's most probably because i know we will never ever get along after what happened. Peace. I'm really harmless now. So please add me in facebook and give me a sheep in petso! Haha! Just type my username in the search box. I love you nikz_11 for those sheeps! (ps. I'm kidding about the sheep.)
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I crush and miss mizel and hanzel
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:26

[ 10 queries - 0.150 second ]
Privacy Policy