• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote=alyssa01;#3529240;1271579977]emokidd (former moderator *where is he now?*),[/quote] He changed his username to [i]harvii[/i] -- ALL the chatbox people , they're fun to be with :)
eri.03
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[b]I crush..[/b] [b]DESS :D[/b] because she's one of my fan. YEAH! \:cool:/
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I crush [b]JAMPOT[/b]/Mod James because I can see him slowly posting on MMP already. :plotting: and of course, my Girlfriend-Boyfriend-Mameh-Dadeh-Sister-Kuya Odessa Talay. :lol3: I love you botboth. XD :doh:
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]OKAY. iFAILED TO POST. HAJAHAHAJAHAJAHA[/b] [b]i[/b]crush; Paw, Nix, Dess, Mandz, and many more [b]:[/b]D
dess29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=eri.03;#3529725;1271592130]I crush.. DESS because she's one of my fan. YEAH! \/[/quote] DISLIKE. :puke: I crush eri coz she's soooo ambitious. And also TPAM for being NICE today (: and TPATPAM (: for being the person i loeeeev again. :xixi: Welcome to my life back paaaw. :xixi: [i] ambaho mo drmaxD [/i]
maricella
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i crush camille(ijahcamille),iana, paw, eney, chaw, dess, bridget, debs, jdee, eri, rach, mandy, ukoi,daix, nix, chai(xwiit_az_candii), malow, chariz, trixx, james, jolo,kaygee, chan, jie, bryan, uben, dondon, allen.ETC. :xixi: Crush for the day: [b]Dnky[/b], well idk. I just love her avatar. :wow2: captivates me. :lol2:

Last edited by maricella (2010-04-18 19:18:35)

kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

icrush ate paw :lol3:
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

these are my crush :P // idol in other words ... Girls: - Zelle - Ate Gab [blackmamba] - Dnky [ too cute in her avatar :P] Boys: None haha :P
oniongurl
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ I crush Irene ahaha XDD I crush: Kim, Kuya Brye, Dondon, Zelle and Tomo-chan ;DD
mYjOon14
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I crush Ate Irene, oniongurl, Ate Kim, Tanya, and Kuya Brye :thumbsup:
maricella
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Crush for the day: jamessss:b. :lick:

Last edited by maricella (2010-04-20 12:10:58)

dess29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I crush [b]Kuya James Hernando[/b] today. :xixi: I'm loving MMP's banner.
*nicz.love
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I crush my Mamu Mela today, because the first girl that I noticed in our banner was her. :heart:
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I crush Blanche today, because .. i love her avatar. :giggle:
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Vn , Kc <3
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I crush you back Ate Magandang Odessa Talay & Mama Mela. Heheee. :D
eizarg
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I crush for today: » Camille Cabral :lol3::lick: » Riz :lick::lick: » Bebi Eiz :lick::lick:
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I crush [url=bratinela01]nela.[/url] She's my tumblr-mate. Lol. And she's really pretty. Really really pretty. :giggle:
sadakoNeko
» n00b
1969-12-31

xhieen [url]http://theftalk.com/p=xhieen[/url] :heart:
koy1991
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Crass is my kapee xhieen =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:25

[ 10 queries - 0.331 second ]
Privacy Policy