• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

eney0715
» FTalkWorm
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

My List. :D Boys Only.. :D Because it'll be easier for me to update my boy crush list.. =D [spoiler][quote][b]MY Carlo[/b] - LOL :lol: well.. I love him so much.. he inspires me.. :wow: geee..At first I thought he is a meannie.. a bad boy.. but i was totally wrong.. :wasted: he is actually the opposite of what I thought about him.. :lol: he is soo funny, caring, what else? :ninja: Hahaha.. He is really handsome.. :eh: he makes me smile.. :wow: i am soooo proud of him..i even bought a devil stuffed toy and named it after him.. =D psh. X)[/quote] [quote][b]Tay Jie[/b] - I am his first daughter here, okay? :mad: lol This man's super kind.. a real dad.. :lol: the leader and founder of their group called, itit gang.. :paranoid: Very responsible.. a good friend.. :D you can count on him.. ;)[/quote] [quote][b]Friendship Dhen[/b] - I love him.. :wow: he is a good teacher and a good friendship.. :wow: Hahaha.. I so love him because he gives me helluva advices when it comes to love etc.. :lol: He was the first one to know about my feelings for Carlo.. :lol: and I love talking to him using gay linggo.. :wow: wee... we'll go [i]bu---- [/i]soon.. :lol:[/quote] [quote][b]Chan[/b] - My mosong sidekick.. :D My informer.. :lol: he's a total retard.. =D jk. he is funny.. and he keeps on saying stupid things which really fits him.. :lol: i treat him as my step of steppest of the steppestest of the steppestestest brother.. :lol::lol:[/quote] [quote][b]Pat-patin[/b] - He worhips me.. =) LOL jk. he is also funny.. The solid rock! i mean.. Rockstar.. \m/ he is really doing everything to help Orio and [i]Rockstars[/i] to bring back the old [i]Rockstars[/i].. :D thats really nice of him.. :lol:[/quote] [quote][b]Master Badder Orio[/b] - I envy him.. :wallbash: He is really good in playing the guitar! I didn't expect that.. =D jk. I was like--> wth? :O when he let us hear him play while he, me, and pat-patin are having a confe.. :lol: he has been a really good friend of mine especially at [i]Rockstars[/i].. =) Gee.. I can still remember our kulitan blues.. x) And the song that he really love.. :lol: [i]You know I'm bad.. etc..:lol: [/i] I really don't regret that I gave him the leadership etc because he can handle it so well.. :thumbsup: and.. its the S-Thin.. :eh:[/quote] [quote][b]Kuya Guile[/b] - He is rich now.. =D The hip-hop dude.. (: My future client at my future travelling agency.. :lol: this man's thin because he loves to parteeeey.. :eh: and also..he is busy with his work.. :eh: talk about the 5 digit salary.. :lol: he gives crazy advices.. :lol: he really loves to do the "Spam Talk" at YM whenever we chat.. :lol: Ei..ei.. i almost forgot his new hair.. =D Woo.. Is it windy outside? :lol: jk.[/quote] [quote][b]Moyo[/b] - I crush him months ago.. :lol: I love his hair.. :eh: I also love his entry at the Punk-o-matic thing.. :penguin: Thats all.. :lol:[/quote] [quote][b]Kuya Jay[/b] - My first kuya here at Ftalk.. :penguin: I love him.. We are like a family.. ;)[/quote] [quote][b]Allan[/b] - Where is he? :/ My first crush here at Ftalk.. :redface: LOL[/quote] [quote][b]Trick[/b] - He doesn't want to be called as kuya..and I wonder why.. :penguin: Hahaha.. Everything's fine with him.. :lol: Plus.. He calls me sexy! :wow: Hahaha.. Thats why I am gonna love this dude.. =D[/quote] [quote][b]Eye-bagging Yagit Bryan[/b] - The one who is leading at [i]EyeBags Galore[/i].. :eh: Man.. his eyebags are bigger than mine.. :wasted: Urghh.. Hahaha.. He keep on saying that he is handsome.. :puke: Well I've gotta agree..Or else..he won't make me a fansign.. :lol: jk. And.. I super know who his crush is.. =D Joke.. Nah, i don't know.. :lol: He said he isn't emo.. but he looks like one.. :/[/quote] [quote][b]Pest James[/b] - Runnnnnnnn! LOL :lol: This guy will eat you alive! :lol: kidding.. I thought he is snob.. Serious.. the one who will not pay attetion at your jokes..etc.. :lol: But actually..He is crazy.. :wasted: I love talking to him using weird and out of this world grammar in Tagalog.. :lol: and he'll just say.. "I can't understand.." Mwuahaha.. =D Duh.. XD He is kind.. :D But watch out.. He gets mad whenever he see something bad.. :lol:[/quote] [/spoiler] Keep Rocking!!!... ^^,\m/
laynejoselle
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote=Hoshigaki]tol/Layne (laynejoselle) - My so called TOL. wahhaa! she's one of my besfriend for now.^.6. she's adorable,kind,nice, cute also . wahah!always remember im always here for you. TS is always welcoming you, wahiwhiw. ^^[/quote] haha tol.. ty ty thx :lol: [quote=bluberry543]Dyosa (Layne) - ayt, ily sis. just the right girl you need. pretty vain, you think i didn't know that huh. sis, were both evil. kip reaching your goal.[/quote] haha yeah yeah I knwo were both evil ang pretty (no one's ugly in the world ) I crush cutiiie (aprilcutie) she's my new sweeet gal and BFF.. she's verry pretty too and kind... I crush tol (hoshigaki) he's cool and sweet.. he's my bestfriend too.. I crush berrriiiieee (blueberry) my prettyyy evil sweet sisz =D.. she's my starbucks :lol: I crush danx (minekoarch) very very pretty.. very very swit.. she rock me.. i admire her and I wish I could be like her too :lol: I crush fath (misz.faith)she's love lee ubbbeer kind ubber idol of mine :wow:
bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=laynejoselle]I crush berrriiiieee (blueberry) my prettyyy evil sweet sisz =D.. she's my starbucks :lol:[/quote] hey dun fool me, miss yu already. :wow::wallbash::crybaby: [b]Sis Anne[/b] - mii partner in crime =D i told yu to start already :lol: [b]Kuya Caaarl [/b] - the one with psp (ps3?) sa avatar =D fool me never. [b]Sis Chariz [/b] - a nice girl to talk with :wow: [quote=cutest08]Jamie-IMY!![/quote] imy ya sis :crybaby: i crush ya too :wow:

Last edited by bluberry543 (2008-12-29 00:31:41)

+._ROCEL_.+
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I crush _ryl_ and danx today. 1st crush reason: -she's very niec and kind. 2nd crush reason: -she sooo rawk! like her, so friendly and pretty. :wow:
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]Crush List[/b] [spoiler]Trixx Dondon's Hunnie Jamie-[b]IMY!![/b] Phia-Miss you siz! Ate Faith-i Miss you Lovelee-Miss you too[/spoiler] [b]The One And Only[/b] [spoiler][b]HIMMMMMMMM-LOOOOVEEEEE you so muuccccchhh!!!![/b] :wow::wow::wow::wow::wow: [i]Only One person who knows it![/i][/spoiler]
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I crush. [b]Chaw. Danx. Eney. Bridget. Mareng Luna. Kristina. Ukoi. Iana. Anne. Mama Mela.[/b] :eh:
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I crush -- [b]James.Chaw.Danx.Jeff.Mela.Iana.Bryan.Cheray.Ann.Luna.Trick[/b]
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I crush. Trick. Bryan. Chaw. Bridget. James. Yans. Mela. Luna. Ukoi. Chan and a lot more. :eh:
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]crushin Vect- he's kind. muska- kind and cool added 2.[/b]
maricella
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]i karas.. mahal.danxtot.eney.eyana.chukoi.bridget.luna.kristina.bryan.rico.patrick.jeff. and fafa james..:eh::eh: and many moer. =D[/b]

Last edited by maricella (2008-12-29 04:07:50)

Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=bluberry543]Kuya Caaarl - the one with psp (ps3?) sa avatar =D fool me never.[/quote] wahehe! me ur crush? wahiwhiw. i crx u 2. :D [color=blue]My crushes.[/color] [b]Louise (LOUISE.27)[/b] - one of my co-ts. im really outdated with news. wahaha!i don't know that she left fstalk.im not sure with this rumor.well i really miss her. i miss same old ts! well thats ol. [b]Ate Tinay (kristina16)[/b] - She's one of my favorite moderators in fstalk.She's very nice and kind.and i loev her HAIR. woah. thats ol. w8. she's my co-ts actually. :D [b]bridget (bridget)[/b] - One of my bestfriends here! i could trust her. but she migrated in ts. now her group is now mmp. but im happy when her is happy. [sadameng language ] wahah!. [b]Ate Riz (cla_15) [/b]- wow.lider! ahaha! our lider in ts.she's nice and so drmatic. jst kiddin; wahaha!.. good luck to you! [b]tol/Layne (laynejoselle) [/b]- My so called TOL. wahhaa! she's one of my besfriend for now.^.6. she's adorable,kind,nice, cute also :P . wahah!always remember im always here for you. :) TS is always welcoming you, wahiwhiw. ^^ [b]marshmalow (malow)[/b] - my co-ts. she's nice , very practical , kind and etc... [b]Jamie (bluberry543)[/b] - my co-ts and one of my close friends here. i thought i can fool her.wahah. portable ps3. wahahah! [b]Chariz (obsessed95) - my co - ts also.! :D .. i loev her voice also.. hihi! and she loves this emote --> :wow: .. lolz.. i dunno y.. hahaha! well tctctc.. :redface: [color=green]want more? comming soon. [/color]:D [color=red]SHHHH. :P [/color]

Last edited by Hoshigaki (2009-01-06 06:12:53)

rakzztar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i crush all MMP members :D:thumbsup: the kreyziestt grop ever Chaw. Danx. Eney. Bridget. Luna. Kristina. Ukoi. Iana. Anne mela .......atbp :lol:
-_aNgeLmAn_-
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

my crushes are.. [b]daiz=[/b] she's so nice.. and my [i]"kasama sa kalokohan"[/i], she always makes us laugh.. [b]jasmine=[/b] well, she's sweet.. and she's my lil' sis, [b]kwek=[/b] she's friendly and funny.. [b]nix=[/b] she's friendly, [b]ate dez=[/b] she make our members uniform.. [b]ate grace=[/b] we are friends, i think there's still more.. hhmm, wait.. no more, for me crush are just idols.. so, it don't matter to me.. but they are also special,
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

replies [spoiler][quote=cla_15]Nudols - Tinay one of the youngsters in our group!:lol: a REAL PSYCHO!!! im very comfortable talking with her, maybe because of lukso ng dugo (ok translation: leap of the blood, haha!:lol:) she's the mother, im the daughter..lol! she's CRAZY!!! maybe most of you thought that she's nice..but you're wrong!!!=D aylalalalab her, coz she can rid with my jokes..=) ngalabyoo ngu nunols..:wow:[/quote] waaaaah... im really touched as in tats with that Kire! :wow: haha yer crazier fyi haha :lol: love yah! :P [quote=Hoshigaki]Ate Tinay (kristina16) - She's one of my favorite moderators in fstalk.She's very nice and kind.and i loev her HAIR. woah. thats ol. w8. she's my co-ts actually. :D[/quote] waaaah :lol: thns hoshi... ;) thnx for err liking my hair :P :kiss: ;) [quote=laynejoselle]ate tinay (kristina16) she's caring and understanding.. she's like a big sis to me..[/quote] awww thnx siz.. :redface: yer like my younger sis too :kiss:[/spoiler] [b]my crushlists.[/b] [i]actually i have lots of crushes here in ftalk...but id narrowed them as follows.. [/i] [b]gemandi[/b] of course my baby/ anak.. shes one the best person ive known shes really pretty! we really have a lot in common i miss her so much! :( and i loev her till eternity.. that wont change :wow: :D [b]popsicle chai[/b]- this gurl's really pretty! and her name suits her as well..shes nice and fun to talk to... i liek her voice too.. its kinda masungit ahehe :D but i loev ths gurl.. :wow: [b]misz.faith[/b]- shes my bebe gay and i loev her angelic face , so pretty! and her voice gawd!! :wow: i loev her voice so much! especially when she sang Im yours.. i really miss her.. and i loev her till death :wow: [b]Twi/ PHIA[/b]- of course..how could i ever forget the person who introduced twilight to me.. shes the reason why im addicted liek hell :lol: i loev her graphics, her talent was makin me envious to death haha :P but i loev her though we dont get to talk lately.. i miss her.. and she's such a sensible person.. i lalalaloev her :kiss: [b]skittles/ Trixx[/b] - i loev her.. at first i find her snob or masungit but after i joined TS shes one of the people who welcomed me and even asked me to think of a call sign.. ahehe and then we came up with skittles... :D shes really nice!! shes such a pretty and cute gurl.. and i liek her talent in graphics also.. ;) [b]honeybunch/ chariz[/b] weeeee my honeybunch.. one of the coolest and astigin gurl ive known... shes so cool...and i simply loev her.... :wow: her layouts are so cool her siggies are cool too and of course my honeybunch herself :wow: [b]cla_15/ Kire[/b] shes my kire here and she calls me by nudols.. coz my hair daw looks liek noodles ahehe shes really funny and fun to talk to! the first time i talked to her it was kinda short but it felt liek ive known her already and that we always have that kind of crazy conversations before.. and by that i didnt have a hard time being friends with her..shes crazy liek me haha and i loev her! :kiss: there goes my crushes ahehe all girls.. :D imma edit my boy crushes soon :D [b]-zhweetilicious-xo- / siz lynne[/b] i loev her so much! though shes not that active like the others... shes really pretty! i loev staring at her face :lol: shes pretty and soooo nice... we met last year.. during our ym conference... i dunno know her at that time.. but then we started talking to each other.. and the rest is history! and shes my apple bottom jeans gurl ahehe ;) shes really cool! =) :wow: [b]philxre/ lovelee[/b] shes my orange! i love this gurl so much! though we havent talk for some time.. shes really nice! and am glad shes a TS now... shes also funny... and shes the first girl ftalker who heard me over the phone.. i used to call her before... she really has a cute voice!! very gurly and angelic... unlike mine haha :lol: i miss her :( guy crushes: some of em are not active anymore...but its just a crush :paranoid: :redface: [b]xavierkym[/b] - my 1st crush here haha [b]cyrus_tan_r[/b] - my Greek God ;) [b]podo[/b] - ish kurt haha.. he's funny! [b]aidenlive[/b]- very caring and understanding though we dont talk that much.. [b]jamesss[/b]- hes kyoot and he's my daddy uber nice too! =) [b]Jems Ono[/b] - he's cute ahehe :lol: :P [b]eehjhay[/b] - hes effin crazy :lol: [b]cloud[/b] - :) [b]hoshi[/b] im a fan of him hehe ;) [b]d' angelo[/b] i liek his graphics!! =) and [b]maderpaker[/b] he's my bhebhe :wow: me loev him s much! :kiss:

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-12-29 20:20:36)

jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Thanks to those who "crush" me, I crush you also!! I will not name my crushie, I'l just describe her: :arrow: she is pretty, of course! :eh: :arrow: she is still young, maybe 5 to 6 years older than my daughter. :wallbash: :arrow: she wears eyeglasses, because she is intelligent-looking :cool: :arrow: she is good in taking cool shots! :thumbsup: her name is: [spoiler]secret :P[/spoiler]
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I crush them. :D *all mmp members as of now.. :P [b]• Ate Eney. • Ate danx. • Chaw. • Mocha. • Kisses. • Kukoy. • Mela. • James. • Rico. • Bryan. • Patrek. [i]* Uh? Who else? :lol:[/i][/b]

Last edited by iana27 (2008-12-30 06:07:40)

philixre
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote][quote=kristina16]philxre/ lovelee shes my orange! i love this gurl so much! though we havent talk for some time.. shes really nice! and am glad shes a TS now... shes also funny... and shes the first girl ftalker who heard me over the phone.. i used to call her before... she really has a cute voice!! very gurly and angelic... unlike mine haha :lol: i miss her :([/quote] weeeeee. haha [i]parang gusto mong sabihin na sana boses na lang ako haha[/i] [b]sorry for the tagalog[/b] it's so hard to translate in english. So By the way, Thanks sis, Mwah I miss you too, ily! [quote=laynejoselle]sisz lovelee ( philixre) my lovely friend and a funny friend.. we always talk in the ym..[/quote] haha yeah :*[/quote] [spoiler][b]Ate faith[/b] - OMG! I love this lady haha. She always calls me Lerah. Bolera daw ako lols haha. But No matter what she calls me i still love her. :* I love you ate Lerah [b]Tinay[/b] - My Orangee! Oh gawd! This is the First mod i talked to through phone. OMG! haha. I miss this gal! I love you! [b]Layne[/b] - I talk to her alot especially when she's OL at Ym. haha, ^^ i Miss you! [b]Trixx[/b] - Pare haha. How's you? So when i text her lately we were able to create our call name, and it came out as Pare. haha. I love this Girl She's Funny. Vain.[/spoiler]
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[color=hotpink][u][b]Top 5[/b][/u][/color] [b]Icebabe[/b] pretty pretty pretty pretty from in and out <33333 [b]Anne[/b] im glad you like dbsk. though youre not a fan :| :lol: [b]Linniie[/b] Crazy. [b]Bridget[/b] This girl..... Tsk tsk.... im being so nice to her but shes treating me liek shit Aigoo.... If i get a chance to slap her than i'll not blow the chance :wow: [b]Nina[/b] BEBE ILYSM XDDDD -- Trixx always says : "Did i forgot you?" omg did i forgot trixx? =D 5 [b]+1[/b] [b]Trixx[/b] i QUITE forgot you :wasted: -- These are just da top [s]5[/s] 6 crushes of mine ~~~ i still hav 50 moar crushes :P
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^I crush her :wow: ~I don't know her much yet... :lol: and I crush: [b]Cristina Valderama[/b] :wow: yes... she existed here :redface: [b]OT PLEASE.....[/b] :penguin: [quote=jieduck]her name is:[/quote] Is... :rolleyes: [spoiler]Wohoooo! secret =D[/spoiler]
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]secret :P[/quote] blanche? :lol: sorry to burst the bubble. =D [hr] My crush is my husband. ;) He is more than what i have wished for in this on9 world. He makes me happy and sad at the same time. :P:P:P I love him. :D I will miss him. =(
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:10

[ 9 queries - 0.041 second ]
Privacy Policy