• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

rakzztar
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

updated =D [spoiler][quote=maricella]rakzztar -same as the reason for kuya eehjay..[/quote] wat u meen? :lol: [quote=MiNEKOARCH]Rakzztar ( did I spell it right? ) Well, he's an awesome GFX maker. :][/quote] u spelled it wrong that should be superakzztar hehehe :penguin::penguin:. [spoiler][quote=EyyoNaLuvBil]sir rakzztar Wehh~!! He always deny what I'm going 2 say~ But he's cool~!! Nice 2 talk with~[/quote] [quote=preciouszshortypinay]Lil bro Rakzztar = Very nice..cute haha:P he's my only lil bro here in ftalk[/quote] u two!! grrr hahha. im not denying anything lolness, hahaha tenkzz anyway [quote=CuTeUkoi]:arrow:StupidMuMu a.k.a Rakzztar[/quote] ulol hahaha u weak! :P XD[/spoiler][/spoiler] here's my crushess.. [spoiler][spoiler][spoiler]:arrow: [color=pink][b]the pink ladies: *pinkprincess18* preciouszshortypinay and[/color] [/b]cuz they're so fun to talk hahaha. :arrow: [b]EyyoNaLuvBil[/b] cuz she's nice and cool \0o/ =D and really funny to talk with :arrow: [b]*MiNEKOARCH*[/b] cuz she's cute :arrow: [b]iana27[/b] cuz she gives me a lot of gift =D lol and she's so funny hahha :arrow: ate [b]As cicatrizes[/b] she gaves me 3+rep nyahaha :arrow: [b]xxBUBBLiExx [/b] she oweiz give scissors dunno y.maybe she want me to kill myself hahaha :arrow: [b]weakililing [s]BrUhAUkoi[/s] [/b]hahahaha *added*[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]

Last edited by rakzztar (2008-12-05 16:02:07)

EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[u][b]Top 1 Crush!![/b][/u] [quote][b]Kevin Flint[/b] :rose::wow::rose: :arrow: Well, he always be my [b]number [u]1[/u][/b]~ Hihi~~:D N [b]I love Kevin[/b] so so much~!! :kiss:[/quote] [i][u][b]UPDATED[/b][/u][/i] [spoiler][i][u]Sistah~[/u][/i] [b]sis eney[/b] :arrow: She so nice 2 me~ n ThanX 4 d advice~=) [b]sis iana[/b] :arrow: She's cute~ n kind 2~:D [b]sis lei[/b] :arrow: Waa~~ :o She's kind-hearted~~ N thanx cz saving my relationship~:) [b]sis bubblie[/b] :arrow: Well~~ She's awesme~ Like 2 kiss2~:lol: [b]sis charlene[/b] :arrow: She's good in making layouts~ Anyway, she's cute n nice~=)v [b]sis xiruki[/b] :arrow: She's quite crazy~ But I like d way she do~ Hehe~~ She's nice~:D [b]sis Lelouch[/b] :arrow: She's cute, kind~ Even she still remember dat I was gift her a pillow~ Thanx, sis~~ Love u~!!:rose: [b]sis maru[/b] :arrow: She's kind a crazy~ But actually, she's very kind person~ Thanx cz 4giv my sins~~:Dv peace [u][i]Braderh~[/i][/u] sir pipito :arrow: He's crushie on me, so i crush he back~ He's cute~:D sir Karuro :arrow: I like d way he made his siggy~=):thumbsup: Good job~! sir nanix :arrow: I like his hair~!! Is it ur real hair~?? well~~ I wanna pull his hair everytime i saw him~~ hehe~~:D sir rakzztar :arrow: Wehh~!! He always deny what I'm going 2 say~ But he's cool~!! Nice 2 talk with~=):thumbsup: [u][b]ADDED[/b][/u] [b]sis bridget[/b] :arrow: I saw her in "whats your age" forum~ N she thought me is 14~:lol: I'm crushie her cz she kind a funny(1st impress) evendou we're not close~:P [b]sis Phrem[/b] :arrow: Rarely saw her ryte now~ But she's a kind n nice girl~ She always post me comments in fs~ N a :rose: 4 Phrem~:Dv[/spoiler] [align=right][b][i]Searching moar~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/i][/b]:penguin:[/align]
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=EyyoNaLuvBil]sis bridget :arrow: I saw her in "whats your age" forum~ N she thought me is 14~:lol: I'm crushie her cz she kind a funny(1st impress) evendou we're not close~:P[/quote] HAHA yeah. Some sort of you look like 14. -- ADDED* [b]Eyonaluvbil[/b] I don't know her real name. I hope to be close with her (:
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

My crushie [b]gurl[/b] [spoiler][b]Chaw (my dyosa)[/b]….well obviously she’s cute but most all of she’s nice, she call me dolphin and I luv it my name in forestears.. [b] Sis Lhyrickz.[/b].…she’s adorable super nice and cute..we actually chatting in fs..were both have runninh nose.. [b] Ukoi (tikoi).[/b]. she’s fun with and super cute [b]Den-chan (ate den)[/b]…. A nice sisy an anime lover like me..she’s funny and like yui too.. [b]Sis eri ( yuy)[/b]…she’s cute and super nice luv yui too that’s why I call her yuy and she call me yooy.. [b]Sis iana[/b]…a nice and cute sisy… [b]sis mela (bingbing)[/b]..so nice and cute friendly and cool [b]Sis xuri[/b]—beatiful and nice too.. [b] Ate danx (our leader)[/b] super nice and funny [b]Nahz(money changer)[/b] nice and cute too.. [b] anne.24..[/b].luv her works especial one dunno why [quote][b]ate riz (impo)[/b] she's funny super and nice[/quote] [/spoiler] guys.. [spoiler][b]Ceejay (my batut)[/b] funny and nice he’s smart I think.. [b]Dondonie[/b]…he’s funny guy (crazy peace) Well he’s nice and cool[/spoiler] and some of the close friend in fu ...

Last edited by ann gillian (2008-12-12 03:48:58)

maricella
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]replies[/b] [spoiler][quote=---xXirukiTepe---]Enkz agen sis. hope we can b close... crushin u bak[/quote] haha.thanks sis! :wow: [quote=rakzztar]what u meen? :lol:[/quote] i mean,i crush u even though we're not close.. ;)[/spoiler] [b]crushies.. :wow: [sup][color=pink]girls[/color][/sup] [/b] [spoiler][b]randomized.haha :lol: sis aya (forsakendoll) [/b] -i crush her even though we're not close..'cus i love her layies! :redface: [b]sis tinay (kristina16) [/b] -she's nyc. :lol: and very kind. IMY sis. :D [b]sis nadd (naddnadd) [/b] -she's my e-groupmate. she's nyc and approachable.. ;) [b]sis xiru (---xXirukiTepe---) [/b] -she's nyc.she looks cool. :cool: [b]ate chaw (xxBUBBLIExx) [/b] -she's kind and cute. :D [b]sis chukoi (CuTeUkoi) [/b] -she's kind and sooo fun to chat with. haha :eh: [b]ate daix (daixee mae) [/b] -she is very friendly and i like what she calls me. :lol: [b]sis malow (malow) [/b] -she's so nice and she's approachable too. =) [b]clara (An93L) [/b] -she's soooo sooo soooo kind.and she's friendly.. [b]sis lez (leslie815) [/b] - she's kind. and vewii vewii friendly.. :redface: [b]annie (ann gillian) [/b] [sup][color=red]new[/color][/sup] - she calls me bingbing (i like it!) and ur my crazy evil dolphin! :lol:[/spoiler] [b][sup][color=blue]guys[/color][/sup][/b] [spoiler][b]kg (Kaygee :3) [/b] -he's fun to talk with and he's super emo and friendly! :lol: IMY! :eh: [b]ilhamc (Ilhamc17) [/b] -he's our ex-leader in Naruto Fanz-ShinobiElite and he's the founder of it also.. [b]eehjay [/b] -i crush him even though we're not close.. :paranoid: because he's a strict retired moderator.. :D [b]rakzztar [/b] - i crush him also even though we're not soo close..it's because he's funny?.. :rolleyes: [b]rei (Rei Ryuzaki) [/b] - he's nice and i think he's kind also.. i also love his works.. :)[/spoiler] [align=right][i][b]xoxo.. mela (maricella) [/b][/i] [/align]
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]gee,.,.tnx to those who are crushing me :eh:, cant quote anymore,,.. okaey here,.,.omit my post before,,. wahahaha =D =D here it is.[/b] Boys only:(randomized) [spoiler][b]ephemeral emokidd' darylldelfin ubenchx kr1st1an dondon/fanget kcired rei ryuk bob/lucknskill vhong karuro unmaskedluke vectorizer kuya MG jay/pipito nanixhung isprikitix [s]superloser rakzztar[/s] :P [/b][/spoiler]

Last edited by CuTeUkoi (2008-12-06 06:39:38)

---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[i]Crushes to be reposted and added![/i] [quote=EyyoNaLuvBil][b]sis xiruki[/b] :arrow: She's quite crazy~ But I like d way she do~ Hehe~~ She's nice~:D[/quote] [b]Haha crazy thanks for d crazier gurl =D :P crushin u bak for bein craziest =D[/b] [b] maricella -for bein cool y3th- i miss this gurl .. haha takecare sis. ann gilian- miss ds gurl also. she's kind . lyricks- also missing her. stay coolnesssss ;) as for nw , imma post the girly crushes. But im not lesbian uh... ;] [/b]

Last edited by ---xXirukiTepe--- (2008-12-06 07:44:59)

bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Crush list updated as of December 6,2008 Crushes are as of RANDOM orders. :wasted: ••Girls•• [spoiler][quote][b]Pop-Trixx[/b] At first i thought she wasn't gonna be my friend.Pop is really popular here.I think everyone knows her.She is the main source of call names here.:lol:She always greets me also.She is very pretty.This Japanese-doll look-alike girl is crazy. :lol:She always makes people laugh and never fails to do it.I love the way she uses her creativity.I also love the way she makes graphics.She really love her haters and copycats.Haha.=DShe terminates them.=DOne thing I'm gonna say to this special girl.iLYSM.:wow::wow::wow:[/quote] [quote][b]Babes-Chariz[/b] I love this girl so much.I dunno why she left TS.This girl is one of the most creative girl in the WORLD.:lol:Her designs are 100% original.A very pretty girl also.The designs she makes wanna made me drool.I love her Friendster Profile.So much creativeness.iLalalalabyoo.[/quote] [quote][b]Toinkz-Riz[/b] I love this ninja-girl.:lol:She had succeeded in her mission to bring out the wacky and crazy side of me.The winner of [b]Binubuning Pilipina[/b]:lol:She is also the "very goodest(goodest?Lolwut?)" in English.She has beaten Janina San Miguel in English haha.I hope this girl to remain as wacky and crazy as she is now.She is one of the iKiK GiRLS also.:lol:[/quote] [quote][b]Aijou-Anne[/b] I love this girl soooo much.I just asked for her YM when I PMed her.And we chatted.We became close when I made-up of a call name.She always made me drool in the layouts she makes.I love the way she design also.A good layout maker.A good friend.[/quote] [quote][b]Dhee-Louise[/b] I love this girl.She always have time to be crazy.Although, she isn't active that much these days.She is the spida-gurl of TS.:lol:She is the one of the great graphics maker too.I'm too sad because of her announcement.[/quote] [quote][b]Ate Duch[/b] The "QUEEN" of Off-Topic Thread in the Philippine Section.She isn't active there anymore.This mod is very friendly,though,a little bit strict.She always fun to chat/talk with.I wanna know you moar.:kiss:[/quote] [quote][b]Sis Yuna[/b] I always talk to her via-comment in friendster.She is a very nice and pretty girl.A nice but mysterious moderator.She is a little bit strict but she is nice.I'm one of the Shirow-Yuna Supporters.:lol:She is a very good friend. :wow:[/quote] Other GiRLS whom I crush: ----->>[b]Ate Ays[/b]-(no comment for now*will be updated) ----->>[b]Bratinela[/b]-(no comment for now*will be updated) ----->>[b]Oo-Ma Babe[/b]-(no comment for now*will be updated) ----->>[b]Sis Aya[/b]-(no comment for now*will be updated) ----->>[b]Joebz[/b]-(no comment for now*will be updated) ----->>[b]Nina(nina123456)[/b]-(no comment for now*will be updated) ----->>[b]Linniie[/b]-(no comment for now*will be updated) ----->>[b]Cheuw[/b]-(no comment for now*will be updated) ----->>[b]Ate Lois[/b]-(no comment for now*will be updated) ----->>[b]Sis Chai[/b]-(no comment for now*will be updated) ----->>[b]Sis April[/b]-(no comment for now*will be updated) ----->>[b]Camille(camilleo8)[/b]-(no comment for now*will be updated) ----->>[b]Bridget[/b]-(no comment for now*will be updated) ----->>[b]Ninch[/b]-(no comment for now*will be updated) ----->>[b]Hanzel[/b]-(no comment for now*will be updated) ----->>[b]Ate Meng[/b]-(no comment for now*will be updated) ----->>[b]Ate Naysi[/b]-(no comment for now*will be updated) ----->>[b]Pheeya[/b]-(no comment for now*will be updated) ----->>[b]Chaw[/b]-(no comment for now*will be updated) Added: ----->>[b]Sis Danx[/b]-(no comment for now*will be updated) ----->>[b]Sis Ukoi[/b]-(no comment for now*will be updated) The comments will be updated next time.[/spoiler] ••Boys•• first time to post boy crushes. :wasted: [spoiler][b]Rei[/b]-(no comment for now*will be updated) [b]Tunie[/b]-(no comment for now*will be updated) [b]Donut[/b]-(no comment for now*will be updated) [b]Kiro[/b]-(no comment for now*will be updated) [b]Kuya Jie[/b]-(no comment for now*will be updated) [b]Ceejay[/b]-(no comment for now*will be updated) [b]Kuya Ephe[/b]-(no comment for now*will be updated) will be updated**[/spoiler]

Last edited by bheszt_09 (2008-12-06 07:29:55)

jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Some of you dont follow the rules! :mad:
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

without reason ,will update soon :D Girls [spoiler]Anne-chan Kaka Eney Sis Mikay OopunkrockeranimeoO//Nee-chan =D xPEPPERMINTx//Zefa :P Sis Xiru Sis Bel Sis Lhirickz XD Sis Zyra[/spoiler] Boys [spoiler]Kiro Tan//Evil bestie :evil: Dark Shadow//Dhe*** :ninja: Kaka Vect :redface: Nanix84//Kuya Orio =D Kuya Ceejay :D Kuya Jie =)[/spoiler]

Last edited by Shella_Suigintou99 (2008-12-07 00:44:30)

gratitude1
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[spoiler][quote=Lelouch_0][b]Added new crushie[/b] • [b]gratitude1:[/b] okay.. well, he's cute. Eventhough i havent got a chance to talk to him yet.. and i just see him frequently in forums.. well, i;ll find a chance. :D hope to be friends with him! :eh::thumbsup:[/quote] [quote=Lelouch_0][b]Crush List:[/b] •gratitude 1[/quote] [quote=ann gillian]My crushie [b]Ceejay (my batut)[/b] funny and nice he’s smart I think..[/quote] [quote=bheszt_09]Crush list updated as of December 6,2008 [b]Ceejay[/b]-(no comment for now*will be updated)[/quote] [quote=Shella_Suigintou99]Kuya Ceejay :D[/quote] [b]^[/b] I Crush Yaa [b]LOT[/b]*[/spoiler] [b]My Crush[/b] [: [b]Ate Linnie[/b] [b]Mamasan[/b]- Ate Riz [b][:[/b] [b]Pareng Malow[/b] [b]Pareng Eney[/b] [b]Sis Lelouch[/b] [b]My Batut[/b] [b]Sis Best[/b] [b]BB Shella[/b]
peachfuzz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]i dont have crush in Ftalk only in real life...his name is.....:redface:[i]****Wondering if I'll say it or not****[/i] ok guys i see i can trust you but my class mate has ftalk.....ok....his name is A.L.A hahah...i used his initials:crybaby:....He's so cute, handsome, smart, funny and you'll never get bored of him! But my bestie in ftalk who is also my crush (not the crush whom im inlove with just friend) arelz shes my bff in real life.[/b]

Last edited by peachfuzz (2008-12-07 03:22:03)

setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ok~ [spoiler]galz :arrow: sis chai :arrow: ma cutie sissy :thumbsup: :arrow: sis shella :arrow: kindly sissy :arrow: sis nadd :arrow: lovly sissy :arrow: sis leipot :arrow: mwahahaha funny sissy! nice 2 [s] fight [/s] with her :D:thumbsup: boyz :arrow: bro gerard :arrow: skulls addicted! same like me :D[/spoiler] and i'll updated soon! promise! :thumbsup: [i] trying 2 search a [b] [s] crush [/s] true fwendz here.. [/b] [/i] :D:thumbsup:

Last edited by setsunacha (2008-12-08 04:01:31)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=yh3t]eejhay- he looks like my cute/pogi tropa! :wow: handsome baby! :lol:[/quote] What? My baby or you're calling me a baby? :paranoid: :P [quote=maricella]eehjay -i crush him even though we're not close.. :paranoid: because he's a strict retired moderator.. :D[/quote] Nyak. I can't be strict. Hehe.. Im not a moderator any more. :P -- I have a crush on my workmate. From the very first day I met her, my eyes are on her. I kept thinking about her, staring at her, and hesitated to ask her cellnumber. Until last night, she approached me and had a little chit chat. Suddenly I got confident and asked her number. :D Although while we were exchanging texts/sms, she confessed that she likes our other workmate (she didn't know that he is too old for her and he already have a gf) =(
Sammy.Chin
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]Mine is Rei Ryuzaki and Kiro Tan I just saw them.:D[/b]
mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote]Share with us your ultimate crush[es] here in FTalk. C'mon guys, don't be shy. It's just a crush.[/quote] photoshop expert[b]s[/b] helpful mods and members in help section :D [spoiler]special mentions sir ephe, ejr, sir bob :D some cute/pretty girls here deathsiren ducheszv forsakendoll -just appreciating the things that i don't have :)[/spoiler] i really really love helpful people.:D
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

lol it has been a long time since I posted my crushes here. So here's an update =D For the girls: [spoiler]Bel- WAAH. I love her. She used to call me vain-hatter. lol shiet i miss you spammer! Rockstar Buds: Eney- lokalokaret. wahah. Rose- loka i miss you T_T Mikay- yehey more boylets! ;D[/spoiler] And for the boys: [spoiler]Chrischan- lol... just lol (: Rei- no comment [i]muna[/i]. James- my favorite moderator. bwahah. Rockstar Buds: Zachtie- a.K.a VeCtoriZer!! hahaha. he's a nice guy. Jay/pipito- PAREH T_T long time no c[/spoiler] That's all. =]
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote][b]pur ever crush.. kaygee and dondon .. :P boys: cho orio - i love this guy.. beshie ceejay - the friendliest guy i have ever known ..lol. kuya xtian - the most helpful rockmate ever.. kuya jie - weeh..he's so nice to me..he's very approachable.. dondon - i crush his eyes,face,the smile,the skin and the attitude..:D kaygee - i crush him..his very handsome and very funny.. tap13 (pattie) - idunno.. i just really like him.. bro janjan carlo - friendly..(he super crush my bestfriend eney)peace! bro jesse - i really like this guy .. he's so nice to me..since the first day i joined rockstars group.. girls: sis tinay - i like her , i love her , i adore her ..she's so pretty and a friendly mod..love her much! sis zyra - she's so nice to me..she's one of a kind!=) sis eney - ehehe!..she's my bestfriend..love her more and more a zillion times! sis ikay - i really love sis ikay forever and ever amen. sis zefa - she's very sociable...:) sis cheray - i super love this girl.. sis malow - she so nice to me!..i like her.. sis ira - she's so pretty!.. sis eleena - she's so pretty..i love her works!.. sis yh3t - she's so nice and friendly.. sis lhyrickz - she's lovable!:kiss: sis angeli - she's cute and frienly.. sis kitkat - she's very friendly!!.. sis riz - a cutie sisz!..i love her much!! sis danx - she's a very friendly leader.. :wow: sis luiza - ahaha!she's my couzin..she's very nice! sis clara - she's very nice and friendly..keep on posting in OT.ahaha.. sis leslie (unlovedgurltan)- ahaha!she's very nice and friendly..she's adorable! sis nahz - she's very nice ..and friendly to everyone..can easily to get along with..=) sis bernice - she's a very nice girl! sis daix, sis jen & sis dess- my very close friends in FU.. i love them.. sis bel - the green mushroom protector..i lab her.. sis cham - she's so nice to me!..ILY..:D[/b][/quote]
nayze
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]My Crushies[/b] [b]Boyz[/b] [spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][b]Bro Aaron/Rei[/b] ~ coz he is sooo nice!!! my little bro! hes too young for me :D but luv you lots! [b]Bro Eeehjay[/b] ~ Idol! i find him really cute :D [b]Bro Neil/unmaskedluke[/b] ~ hes tooo talented! crushies![/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler] [b]Girlz[/b] [spoiler][spoiler][b]Sis Anne[/b] ~ my idol.!!!! the best here! luv u lots sis [b]Sis Tinay[/b] ~ the nicest sis!!! muaaah! [b]Sis [/b][/spoiler][/spoiler]
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]crushie :D[/b] my beloved sizie [spoiler][b]anne[/b] :lol: -- crazee mod :lol: i've meet her at GFX section, i didnt noticed that she's indo. i ask her to go to FTI, my fave place :D , and we start became friends =D she's multitalent, crazee, overreaction, but i think we had a same crushie there :lol: i labher alot :wow: i hope i can meet her someday, and i'll kill her after that =D i loev to chat with her =D actually i loev to disturb her :P and now donnut own her amf =( donnut u take my anne :crybaby: [b]audeaa||lil angel [/b]-- she's my loevly -uber loevly- big siz. maybe u wont meet her there, she havent active there lately. but i know her, she's so kind. teh most kind member i ever meet. she's pretty inside outside :wow: i always share my problem with her, and i love her moar than anything :wow: [b]cheuw||nudul [/b]-- my beloved auntie who always taking care of me :lol: she's so kind, and i love her :wow: she's a layout author, and i think she's soo kewl <33 IMY AUNTIEE <33 [b]trixxiie[/b] -- my japanese pwetty sizie <33 i labher alot :wow: she's a GREAT gfx maker, i admire her alot ;wow: she's sooooo kewl!! u wont eber think that she's still that young :P [b]yuna||aciil =D[/b] -- in my first meet, i think she's like this :| . silent, doing her job as mod clearly. no time to talk. and was strict :lol: but when i know her, she's crazee =D absolutly a crazee mod. :lol: and she's shiroow-holic :lol: i hope they both going forever :D [b]uma[/b] -- uma chan, pretty doll. she's a livin doll! her face absolutly beautifull, and she's so mature :lol: i always think that she's older than meh. she loev TVXQ, and rilli gettin addicted with that thingy :lol: she's crazee, u'll get fun will chat with her :P [b]ate duch[/b] -- teh coolest ate :wow: she's tunie's GF :D i loev her attitude, she's kewl :wow: silent [??] :lol: and she's so care to everyone :wow: ilabyuu ate! her work -- layies-- was awesome :wow: i can see some of my real life friends who use her lay :P [b]ate tinay[/b] -- teh most friendly mod i ever seen. i think everyone know that :wow: she's pretty :D i loev her face :wow: [b]ate ice[/b] -- IMY :[ didnt see her lately =( she's soo nice :wow: i hope i can meet her soon :D [b]sizie jeca[/b] -- teh cat lover, she's loev to hide in silent :lol: dun like to talk i think :P but i loev her attitude, she's a kewl mod :wow: [b]Andrea[/b] -- haha she's nice and friendly. ILY sizie :wow: we just talk in FTP off topic, and she adorable :wow: [b]ate eney & siz cla [/b]-- i find them at FTP, we not that close, but i think they was cute and friendly :wow: [b]MiNEKOARCH [/b] -- she's pretty :wow: and she said im look like a frog. am i? :paranoid: and to these girl : [b]- chariz - bridget||Teddy - zen - Lovelee||Pops - Nahz - ate chai - ate push || IMY :([/b] iloev them so much w/o any reason :wow:[/spoiler] and d guys :lol: [i]no offense -- i just CRUSHIN :lol:[/i]:|=D [spoiler][b]donnut[/b] =D :lol: -- i loev to chat with him :wow: even i havent meet him these days :doubt: i think i meet him at GT, and i just think he's quite silent. DANG. when i know him moar, i just realized that he's teh most craziest pepol i ever seen :lol: uberly crazee =D and i just confused with his age =D see at his YOUNG avatar :lol: *[sup]anne i wont taek him from u :D calmm anne :lol: [/sup] [b]Tunie-chan [/b]:lol: -- haha he's crazee =D i dunno what shud i said, but he's a kewl mod. do his job clearly :lol: [b]arctic[/b] -- havent seen him lately =x= he's my uncle hahaha :lol: IMY =x= huaa [b]kuya cloud[/b] -- hahaha he's call me tiny :lol: i didnt think i was that tiny =D i meet him at class, and i think he's nice :wow: i hope i can know him moar :rolleyes: [b]karuro[/b] -- haha [s]no comment[/s] he just trick me =D amf and he post [s]my pic[/s] a frog pict in class :lol: anyway i loev his face :P he's cute and .... =D [b]jamess[/b] -- lol cute mod :P i think he has same age with me :lol: i dun think that he's 18? :O :P [b]kuya ephe[/b] -- haha the mysterious mod :P i think he's friendly :wow: and teh chatbox was kewl haha :lol: [b]kuya nanix[/b] -- lol i meet him at FTP too, and he's nice :D teh evil hahaha =D:lol: [b]pipito[/b] -- we never talk :lol: but i think he's cute[sup]from his ava haha =D[/sup] and i hope we can know each other :rolleyes: nyahaha >:3 [b]kaygee[/b] -- lalala i never talk to him i guess :P but yeah i think he's cute too :D and a mushroom :lol: skyblue :wow: [b]ceejay[/b] -- haha i shocked when i know he's younger than meh :lol: i loev his talent suu much :wow: and he were so kind :D [b]rakzztar [/b] -- hmm his ava cute :redface: :lol: [b]gemzki[/b] -- lol u mahbe never meet this guy :lol: he's newbie, but we meet at class-s chatbox. he nice and fun to talk with :wow: i wonder when i meet him at eptok :lol:[/spoiler] [b]and my classmates for sure :D[/b] [hr]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:12

[ 12 queries - 0.149 second ]
Privacy Policy