• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

-cupkeyk_fheiy-
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

...my crush??...omigosh!!!..he's :drool:, and a little bit :retard:...hihih...
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

i crushed dreadcloud1 and jamesssss ~ :lol: haha =D
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I crush only one p[erson for today. *sorry* :lol: It`s Sis [b]Desi[/b]. :wow: She`s so nice and I met her at the Indo Section. She`s friendly to all Indo people and I wish she could visit FTP also. =):thumbsup: She`s love ly ever. :wow: :kiss: I love to call her dewi. =D =D :rose:
traNzisTa
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ glad to know ur having a crush with me sista crush with u too :wow: newly met and ur frendly too :rose: i never visit FTP before btw :paranoid:
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Waaa, thanks for those girls who's adding me on their list/s. It's kindah flaterring. whattaa? :lol: *feeling, super. lolengs.* I have a new crushes: I mean i add them on my list. Bubblie. Aphro. Obsessed. :D -they're all adorable.
unmaskedluke
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

chai. can i crush u back? :P
flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I crush [b]EyyoNaLuvBil[/b]. I hope she will never see this post. :lol:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

its been a while.. :lol: my crushes are.... girls: [spoiler]shy,push,ducheszee,corn,icee,nine,yene,tinay,maye,aphrodite,linniiee etc etc :lol:[/spoiler] guys: [spoiler]vitz, cloud, shirow, james =D[/spoiler] and... [spoiler]i love my hunnie so much ... :redface: im so happy with him :wow: its >>>> echo :wow:[/spoiler]
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]*Updated:[/b] duch. gandalicious23. celine. bubbly. aphro. obsessed. maye. eh? who else?
yh3t
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

GiRLS sis zyra-for the dimples. sis leslie- being so nice. sis cuteukoi- for being so friendly sis xiruki- for being so cute sis lhyrics- very very friendly unlovedgurltan- sooo cute. BOYS dondon- mysterious too jamessss- he is soooo cute! but i find him snob God- for the fansign newly added: eney- i find her nice when we are at the Philippine section bubblie- nice stories. she's cute mallow- for the fansign angeli- for being cute and for the fansign. BLESS/byrone.? is this right :lol: - haha! i love the way he speak and he is sooo handsome :wow: . the way he compliments me though i know that its not true. :lol: i knew him since he answer my thread. the KiLiG and BOLAHAN thread :lol: super duper crush :D - they don't know i added them on my list. [i]tambay ng LiTERATURE SECTiON =D[/i] lynette dess megumi - my avid fans =D more to come :lol:
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I [b]c-r-u-s-h[/b] .. [spoiler]Yeng, Anne, Cia, Chariz, Ukoi, sis Riz, sis Clara, Trixx, sis Lin, Bheiyahh, Uma, Ninch, & Kimizuki. :D[/spoiler]
dreadcloud1
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote='AphrOdiTe']i crushed dreadcloud1[/quote] hahaha can i luv u wahhaahah xD tnx
lady_end
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[i]my crux is my[/i] [spoiler]bff- poisonous doll a.k.a angelie my one n onlii mommie- mommy arine my uber labving lolo- cronixemo my titamommy n at d sym tym my kafpated- daix[/spoiler] dat all fur now.
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=Rei Ryuzaki]Yeng, Anne, Cia, Chariz, Ukoi, sis Riz, sis Clara, Trixx, sis Lin, Bheiyahh, Uma, [b]Ninch[/b], & Kimizuki.[/quote] Ohhh! :redface: Crush me?:lol: I`ve never expected that you would crush me because I`m--> [b]"evil"[/b] =D :lol: :P Btw, I crush you too. [secretly] :redface: @ topic: I crush the preson I quoted. =) :thumbsup: Such a great graphics maker. :wow: :P And so nice and kind person too. :eh: I hope he will not snob me forever. :lol: Lolwut? :retard: I wanna chat wif him. =D So that I can tease him as often as possible. =D :P Peace bro! <3333333 you! Anataga Suki Desu :redface: :wow: Btw, What`s "I love you" in indo?? =D :P
uNlOvedgUrltAn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Added New crushiie...~! [b]dreadcloud1[/b] - well i find him cute & mysterious neh... ♥
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote][b]NEW CRUSHiiES ADDED.. pur ever crush.. kaygee and dondon .. :P boys: cho orio - i love this guy.. beshie ceejay - the friendliest guy i have ever known ..lol. kuya xtian - the most helpful rockmate ever.. kuya jie - weeh..he's so nice to me..he's very approachable.. dondon - i crush his eyes,face,the smile,the skin and the attitude..:D kaygee - i crush him..his very handsome and very funny.. tap13 (pattie) - idunno.. i just really like him.. bro janjan carlo - friendly..(he super crush my bestfriend eney)peace! bro jesse - i really like this guy .. he's so nice to me..since the first day i joined rockstars group.. girls: sis tinay - i like her , i love her , i adore her ..she's so pretty and a friendly mod..love her much! sis zyra - she's so nice to me..she's one of a kind!=) sis eney - ehehe!..she's my bestfriend..love her more and more a zillion times! sis ikay - i really love sis ikay forever and ever amen. sis zefa - she's very sociable...:) sis cheray - i super love this girl.. sis malow - she so nice to me!..i like her.. sis ira - she's so pretty!.. sis eleena - she's so pretty..i love her works!.. sis yh3t - she's so nice and friendly.. sis lhyrickz - she's lovable!:kiss: sis kitkat - she's very friendly!!.. sis riz - a cutie sisz!..i love her much!! sis luiza - ahaha!she's my couzin..she's very nice! sis clara - she's very nice and friendly..keep on posting in OT.ahaha.. sis leslie (unlovedgurltan)- ahaha!she's very nice and friendly..she's adorable! sis nahz - she's very nice ..and friendly to everyone..can easily to get along with..=) sis bernice - she's a very nice girl! sis bel - the green mushroom protector..she leave rockstars group..but anyway..she still part of the family!hehe.. sis cham - she's so nice to me!..ILY..:D[/b][/quote]

Last edited by leslie815 (2008-11-18 09:02:54)

dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Here's an ultimate update of my crush List :lol: Check this out girls, maybe your in the list :D [/b] [hr] [spoiler][quote][b]Linniie/froggy[/b] This girl is so funneh and weird haha. we always talk in ym, whenever we see each other online and she always call me donnut :doubt: I first met her at Graphic Troops, shes friendly, nice and good in pixeling. that's why i crush her. hehe.[/quote] [quote][b]Louise/Spida-Gurl[/b] I met her also before in Graphic Troops, and now, my co-member in the scandalers. Shes cute, nice and friendly. sometimes she got problem, but i know she can handle it. i like all of her gfx, so kawaii hehe. Hope she dont change her attitude. imiss you sweety. huweeee. hehe :D[/quote] [quote][b]Trixx/bear[/b] Like linniie and louise, i've met this girl also in GTroops and now, my co-TS member i thought she is a snob girl at first hehe. but as time goes i know her. shes friendly, nice, fun, and also cute. Thats why i crush her hehe. im happy to her when we play the confe game together with tunie haha. she always says we are madaya. hayzz.. i miss you bear :D[/quote] [quote][b]Hanzil[/b] I see her before, but we are not that close. We become close friend in "The Scandalers". i thought shes so suplada haha. but i was wrong, shes crazy sometimes hehe. She our first victim in confe game together with tunie, and like trixx she always say im a bias ref haha. i miss this girl. i hope we can make a rematch. ;)[/quote] [quote][b]phia[/b] I know she is also my co-gtroops member before. and now, we are co-member in the scandalers. She always ask me how to smudge? haha. im busy that time so i forgot to teach her hehe. anyways she said she know it already. shes also fun to talk. a very nice friend and cooperative. dont change phia guanio hahaha.[/quote] [quote][b]Jerriedee[/b] I remember this girl. She request a sig to me hehe. I create he a blured sig, and ninahfaye like it haha. She is also my co-ts member. shes nice and friendly. hope she dont change ;)[/quote] [quote][b]Nahz[/b] 1 of my nice friends in TS. She always greet the members in TS. She also share her problems or ask a favor to us. I like her attitude for that. shes crazy sometimes haha. but if you know this girl. Shes very friendly ;)[/quote] [quote][b]Meng[/b] The girl who loves reading hehe. I remember she offer as a book of breaking dawn, i read it but only half haha. i like the story. maybe the twilight is also interesting to read hehe. She is our sadako and first to released the Sadameng language. Shes fun and nice. I miss this retarded moderator hahaha.[/quote] [quote][b]Ninah123456[/b] I inspired to her voice even shes not really singing :lol: So i decided to create a siggy of her "the artist of the month" sig. haha. I gave the sig before her birthday. shes fun to talk, friendly, Crazy sometimes and shes beautiful :redface:[/quote] [quote][b]Joebz[/b] When i see her name here, The first thing that comes in my mind is a GFX :lol: her works are superb, epic, very clean. Shes like pro hehe i idolized her. and also shes nice to talk. ;)[/quote] [quote][b]charm_caster/ninch[/b] My Sunako haha. Shes fun and friendly. she always nosebleed at my pics especially my sleeping ava. :lol: Shes crazy sometimes. We know each other before, but when she joined the scandalers i know her more. I miss this girl. hope she dont forget me :D[/quote] [quote][b]bridget[/b] We dont know each other before, but when she joined the scandalers, she becpme crazy :lol: joke. we become close friends there. She always call me Tae, i will call also tae haha. shes nick in ts are differen from other nick haha. Very different and discusting haha joke :D tae :P[/quote] [quote][b]Tinay[/b] Everybody knows how friendly mod she is. Not only friendly, shes also beautiful :D shes nice and now addicted to edward cullen haha. Dont change my friend. i miss you hihi :D[/quote] [quote][b]duch/ducheszv[/b] Hey yow, whats up duck? haha. Her name is different, i dont know the correct pronounciation. hehe i thought she is a suplada haha. but shes friendly pala :D shes a nice moderator too. And .... nothing :lol: nvm :P[/quote] [quote][b]Riz / Clariz / cla_15[/b] The nurse ninja. Shes crazy and friendly and nice and naughty. haha. She has a lot of jokes, i dunno where she get it :wasted: anyways hope she dont change her behavior haha. she always makes me smile :redface: thanks for being so nice. Hope you can expose your full pics soon :lol:[/quote] [quote][b]CuteUkoi[/b] Shes cute, everyone knows it. a japanese cute girl. we call each other "fanget" haha. I like this girl, shes nice, friendly and adik in RF haha. I miss this girl and i love her. :redface: hope she dont change to me.[/quote] [quote][b]Aysbeaux[/b] A nice moderator. i discover a site to her, the hotel626 and palistuhan. hahaha. that site is very interesting. shes fun to talk and have a live vid together with harvii. hope we can get to know each other. i thought she is suplada wahaha.[/quote] [quote][b]chai(aphrodite)[/b] The girl who is demanding in siggy haha. we are not that close before, we know each other in the scandalers. i thought she is isnabera haha. but shes mabait pala. hihi. sometimes crazy, she likes fashion. I hope fashion likes her. wahahaha. So guys there, dont hesitate to talk to her. :D[/quote] [quote][b]cheuw[/b] wkwkwkwkw... hahaha. shes auntie of linniie. i like her drawing and also her attitude. shes getting crazy too just like linniie haha. Very friendly and cute hihihi. hope she dont change :D[/quote] [quote][b]Yuna/Jirichi Ryunashira[/b] Shes 1 of nicest mod here. Sometimes she become strict but i understand her. She really love shirow. They are so sweet hehe. I see her face and shes beautiful. I miss this girl, hope we talk again some other time. take care my nice friend ;)[/quote] [quote][b]Aya/Forsakendoll[/b] Shes kinda popular. Smexy css queen. wow. haha. she likes to post in youtube, and i like those crazy vid she made. shes a friendly too and pretty. I wonder where she is now. I miss this girl and also her new vids wahaha.[/quote] [quote][b]Uma[/b] lets hide and seek again in cam. wahahaha whenever she see my cam, she always laugh :doubt: i dunno why. haha. shes very friendly and she likes to watch... ahmmm.. ah nvm hahaha. hope we can have another cam to cam haha. take care uma ;)[/quote] [quote][b]Push[/b] where is this girl? i miss her. I call her tulak haha. shes not adik, i just tagalized the push hehe. she likes onion tou. I dont see her face before, i just she her face recently and wow, she beautiful hahaha. hope we talk again some other time :)[/quote] [quote][b]Eney[/b] We know each other in FTP OT. I always see her posting there. and also in PCW. She always say. hantu-tri-for-fayb haha. and now their clan is lose wahaha. just joke :P i talk to her in the ot and we get to know each other. and also we talk in ym using status haha. hope she can remember it. I miss this girl, i hope she misses me too. and i hope she will not ot in ym, when ol hahaha.[/quote] [quote][b]Philixre[/b] I see her at OT thread, shes calling my name even we are not that close. I like her attitude. very friendly. i wonder where is now. dont change my friend. hope we talk again some other time.[/quote] [quote][b]Bel / As cicatrizes[/b] Hello bel bel. haha. She is the founder of OT in FTP. thanks for creating that. She has a lot of secrets haha and im happy because she trust me. Shes beautiful too :puke: :lol: A nice friend and sometimes crazy. Shes like a kabute. she is biglang sulpot in OT haha. hope you can get to know this girl, im sure you will like it hahaha.[/quote] [quote][b]malow[/b] marshmallow haha. i met her at OT. I like her ava before. the cartoon. so cute. hehe. She is also a fan of sunako. thats why i call her sunako haha. shes friendly and nice. Hope she dont change :D[/quote] [quote][b]Chariz / Obsessed[/b] I know her at the scandalers group. Shes friendly, i thought her age are 18 and above because of her face haha. but shes too young pala. I like also her gfx, very kawaii. hihi. hope she dont change. i miss this girl ;)[/quote] [quote][b]Leslie[/b] ahmmmm im speechless haha. she always make me blushed :redface: she said she loves me, i dunno if it is true hihi. shes sweet friendly and crazy sometimes. Sometimes she get angry at me haha. But its ok, i understand. I miss this girl. so kulit haha.[/quote] [quote][b]---xXirukiTepe---[/b] i didnt expect that she will add a repu to me :D I see her here at crush thread, posting my name. kala mo di ko kita ha. hehe. thanks for adding me. Just talk to me anytime. Thanks also before because you give me a fansign. stay sweet and friendly. ;)[/quote] [quote][b]Anne.24[/b] A friendly moderator. She give me a +repu when she becomes a mod. I didnt expect it. i like all of her graphics, so good in gfx ;) also her layouts. fantastic. shes 1 of my idol haha and also she is super nice to me. I like her eyes and the way she speak tagalog hehe. Dont change ann. I miss you uber :D[/quote] [quote][b]yh3t[/b] Am i mysterious ??? haha. I know her in bolahan thread. Thanks for creating that. Its so fun to read their post haha. Im sorry because we talk about you. We are just natutuwa to you. thats all. No offense with that. Hope your not angry now hehe. Stay sweet and friendly ;)[/quote] [quote][b]Mikay[/b] oh mikay. hahaha. ive met her at OT and also we become close friend in bolahan thread haha. shes literate in her post. Naks! haha. Shes friendly. She always greet the person she see in OT. She's fun to talk. Hope you dont change. Oh mikay!.. hahaha[/quote] [/spoiler] [hr] I will update this soon ;)

Last edited by dondon (2008-11-18 19:41:47)

dreadcloud1
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=uNlOvedgUrltAn]dreadcloud1 - well i find him cute & mysterious neh... ♥[/quote] thats my 1 of my ultimate crush awoo^^
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=jamessss:b]*Updated: duch. gandalicious23. celine. bubbly. aphro. obsessed. maye. eh? who else?[/quote] Thanks James! Oooooh. You're a heartthrob buddy. HA HA. Include me on your fans list. :D -------------------- [b]Girls[/b] Hanzel, Ate Duch, Nina, Push, Chai, Ate Tinay, Chariz, Ays! [b]Boys[/b] Jaaaames!, Kuya Raph, Ate Duch's Hunnie. Any one else?
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

For those people who [b]crush me[/b], i crush you back. :kiss: [b]GIRLS[/b] Mami Camillee,Kapz Hanzil,Achi Lois,Kaka Yuna,Baby Riz, Siszie Linnie, Sista Cheuw, Labidabs*Partner in crime Chariz, Onee-San Louiz, Cici Push, Ate Maye, Twin Trix, Ate duch, Nina123456? Koro, Ate Aya, Skittles Tinay, Shin, moar moar moar. :eh: [b]BOYS[/b] B1 & B2 -- the partners ohh-la-laa. Imissthem. =( Kielmaru -- nothing, i just miss him. :| Rei Ryuzaki -- ilove talking to him. :lol: Kuya Bob -- I just missed him too :> (: Did i forget [b]you[/b]? XDDD
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:09

[ 9 queries - 0.627 second ]
Privacy Policy