• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote=dondon]---xXirukiTepe--- - i didnt expect that she will add a repu to me :D i want to[/quote] first time i saw... my name there. Thanks. [quote=uNlOvedgUrltAn]i crush ---xXirukiTepe--- (i'm not a lesbo, haha ^^) coz she's quite nice and friendly to everyone...[/quote] thanks sis, i admire also ur kindness... keep in touch [quote=yh3t]newly added crush :wow: siz xikuri for being oh soooo nice :D :thumbsup:[/quote] Keep makin .. more simple yet elegant layouts. I was amazed by ur talent. Haha.. thanks.. :D [b]At topic: i crush, Jesusfreaks (by his name, I love Jesus Christ so much) Unlovedgurltan- she's kind and cute. Mirhadz- cos he's way mysterious. Yh3th- she has a hidden talent, in making layouts. Haha As cicatrizes- Stalker ever. Haha kiddin, thanks for d kindness Arine- purity in heart, made her .. extra-ordinary. Simpleme- tricks and tuts. Godz- he's kind and nice. Dondon- i think he's kind Zyrax- umm, cos she's pretty and unique.[/b] ill add more, next time...

Last edited by ---xXirukiTepe--- (2008-10-27 05:57:57)

CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote=dondon]nanix karuro tunie[/quote] [b]buawhahaha!!!! wat's dis???? wow!!! crush on boiz?? :lol:[/b]
uNlOvedgUrltAn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=---xXirukiTepe---]Unlovedgurltan- she's kind and cute.[/quote] ` thanks sis... hugs & kisses! ♥ [i]~ Lhezs Tan[/i]
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote][b]NEW CRUSHiiES ADDED.. pur ever crush.. kaygee .. :P boys: cho orio - i love this guy.. ceejay - the friendliest guy i have ever known ..lol. kuya xtian - the most helpful rockmate ever.. kuya jie - weeh..he's so nice to me.. dondon - wow!his ava is so cute..:D tap13 (pat) - idunno.. i just really like him.. bro janjan carlo - newest guy friend! (he super crush my bestfriend [u]eney[/u])peace! bro jesse - i really like this guy .. he's so nice to me..since the first day i joined rockstars group.. girls: sis tinay - i like her , i love her , i adore her ..she's so pretty and a friendly mod..love her much! sis zyra - she's so nice to me..she's one of a kind!=) sis eney - ehehe!..she's my bestfriend..love her more and more a zillion times! sis ikay - i really love sis ikay forever and ever amen. sis zefa - she's very sociable...:) sis cheray - i super love this girl.. sis malow - she so nice to me!..i like her.. sis ira - she's so pretty!.. sis eleena - she's so pretty..i love her works!.. sis yh3t - she's so nice and friendly.. sis lhyrickz - she's lovable!:kiss: sis iza - newest cutie friendly friend of mine!..:kiss: sis bernice - she's a very nice girl! sis bel - even though we are not close to each other..but she's friendly.. sis cham - she's so nice to me!..ILY..:D[/b][/quote]

Last edited by leslie815 (2008-10-27 09:38:43)

roverdash
» n00b
1969-12-31

Korinna cardona forever she's my every heartbeat, i feel so happy just by teaching her how to play guitar songs everyday, because of her, i can't wait for more weekdays in school just to see her...
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

@roverdash: as the title says it all: FTALK Crush thread... she should be a member of ftalk ;)
pinkloveriza01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]UPDATED![/b] [spoiler][spoiler]Brentda || sisziie bren- She`s my first best friend in fashionista!<3 Jmaex3 || sis jmae- She`s berii kind and helpful!<3 Ceszweiii || sissy- My sissy!She`s cute..<3 Nina Faye || sisz Nina Faye-She helped me when i had my problem about **.<3 Jerriedee || sisziie jhed- I love this gal! my sisziie! <3 Philixre || sisz Lovelee- She`s pretty like me..LOL.. She`s nice&&berii sweet! <3 Nahzbate || sisz Nahz- She`s very talented and cute.<3 Sisz Lhyrickz- My cutie friend..<3 Sisz Tinay-She`s my first friend in eptok. <3 Sisz Lez- my newest friend in eptok. <3 zyrax86- she`s kind && so friendly.<3 sis gengskie- she`s a kapampangan like me.kind and sweet.. hihi. <3 Kuya jie- berii kind && helpful kuya. Rei Ryuzaki-He`s berii kind too. Gratitude1 || bro- My sweet friend. :eh:[/spoiler][/spoiler]

Last edited by pinkloveriza01 (2008-10-27 09:28:23)

karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=dondon]My crushes a long list :lol: [spoiler][b]Linniie/froggy [/b]- So funneh and weird :lol: :-O [b]Louise [/b]- cute sweet and nice to me.. ;) [b]Trixx/bear[/b] - i miss this girl.. mah bear nyahaha :lol: [b]Hanzil[/b] - she can be trusted. (where are you) [b]phia[/b] - very nice to me, i hope she dont change ;) [b]Jerriedee[/b] - want to know here moar [b]Nahz[/b] - shes young, shes like my lil sis [b]Meng[/b] - the girl who loves reading ;) [b]Ninah123456[/b] - "what i just realize" . i like her voice (even shes not really singing lolz) [b]Joebz[/b] - simple yet creative. (and i think shes nice :redface: ) [b]charm_caster/ninch[/b] - i miss this girl (shes very sweet, i like her attitude) ;) [b]bridget[/b] - we dont talk that much, but shes nice to me (tae) =D [b]Tinay[/b] - hehe.. a very nice friend and a good mod. [b]duch/ducheszv[/b] - what's up duck. [b]chai(aphrodite)[/b] - demanding in siggy hehe. [b]cheuw[/b] - hihihi.. shes cute. [b]aya[/b] - the youtube girl :lol: [b]uma[/b] - lets hide and seek again in cam. wahahaha [b]Push[/b] - where is this girl? i miss her =( added: [b]Eney[/b] - i always see her at Off-Topic thread :lol: [b]Philixre[/b] - I see her at OT thread, shes calling my name. thats why we became friends :D [b]Bel / As cicatrizes[/b] - she likes to speak in english even in OT thread. very nice (i think :rolleyes: ) [b]malow[/b] - hmmmm i think shes very friendly. i like her attitude [b]cuteUkoi[/b] - i see her ava, and shes cute. want to know her moar. [b]Riz / Clariz / cla_15[/b] - i see her face in friendster. im curius to her. [b]Chariz / Obsessed[/b] - very friendly and i like all of her sigs. nice & cute. [b]Nahz[/b] - sweet and such a nice friend. :D thnx ;) [b]Leslie[/b] - i want to know her moar. shes nice to me, dont change :D [b]---xXirukiTepe---[/b] - i didnt expect that she will add a repu to me :D i want to know her more :D [b]uNlOvedgUrltAn[/b] - i see her for the first time, i like her eyes :lol: [b]Nikki[/b] the scandalous girl :lol: [b]Anne.24[/b] - i like all of her graphics, so good in gfx ;)[/spoiler] also: [b] nanix karuro tunie[/b] a certified chickboy of friendstertalk :lol:[/quote] aw... :retard: Gay Core! :puke: i crush you too? :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :lol: pare you must crush Frolicks! :lol: more like the Chicken Bois! :lol: [quote=uNlOvedgUrltAn][b]` added new crushies...! ♥ lol[/b] ` i crush [b]---xXirukiTepe---[/b] (i'm not a lesbo, haha ^^) coz she's quite nice and friendly to everyone... ` and mr. mod [b]dondon[/b]... the chickboy in Ftalk :lol:[/quote] We Crush You :lol: so much.... yar cute cute cuuuuuuuuuuuttttttttteeeeeeeeeeeeee..... :wow: :wow: Peace Papi Frol! =D [b]Eney[/b] - im n0t good lookin :lol: LOL, maybe ur hungry! come Lets Eat Pandesal! :lol: [b]roverdash[/b] - You Must Crush Eney! Promise! :lol: [b] anne.24[/b] - hu's dat lucky dude? curious Err's my Number 09067252... Clue 1.) ++++ 2.) 0 The Last? Ask me! :D its TM baby.... tetetetetetetext text tettetetetetext! :lol: so Cheap so Tipid! :eh: so Mahirap!
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I crushrarush :P LOL [spoiler][b]Cuteukoi[/b] :D and my bff,[b]Anne[/b] :D[/spoiler]
uNlOvedgUrltAn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=karuro72002]We Crush You :lol: so much.... yar cute cute cuuuuuuuuuuuttttttttteeeeeeeeeeeeee..... :wow: :wow:[/quote] ahhh, gosh... I'm so flattered ♥ my cheeks are blushing...! lol! thanks ^_^
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ :eh: u really ar cute! :D i Crush You! :D me blush too :redface: you read my post! so :redface: cuz u noticed my post! :redface: You Look Like Kim! i miss her! Kim-a-Holic! :lol:

Last edited by karuro72002 (2008-10-27 11:11:32)

uNlOvedgUrltAn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=karuro72002]^ :eh: u really ar cute! :D i Crush You! :D me blush too :redface: you read my post! so :redface: cuz u noticed my post! :redface: You Look Like Kim! i miss her! Kim-a-Holic! :lol:[/quote] hehe ^^ anyway who's Kim? may i know, if u don't mind O.o ♥
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]^i crush the 1 above me. but im not bi-fem. Haha i js admire her nice attitude. and also bobcar, >>and also the tweakers... =D[/b]
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

uNlOvedgUrltAn - kim/Kim-a-holic is an old member err! :eh: wat's ur name? :D [color=bluegreen][b]*kim-a-holic[/b][/color][img]http://theftalk.com/img/female.gif[/img] [sub]» FriendsterFreak[/sub] [img]http://theftalk.com/img/avatars/av1/691.jpg[/img] n0w watching wall e on the net! :D http://www.megavideo.com/?v=X8X183FE eeerr... imma share with you guys! :eh:

Last edited by karuro72002 (2008-10-27 12:08:11)

aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Labtim and everyone who included me. :wow:
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^w0w ur Online! :lol: Lolmate i crush you! :eh:
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Jan carlo -- wuahahaha..okay..maybe i am hungry.. =D --weee..humble effect.. :P wuahahaha.. ------- :arrow: i really crush someone here.. :ninja: his name is "ehem"..he is very very good-looking... :P and he is years older than me.. :eh: (---maybe around 4-6 years older..)[/b]
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^w0w share to us! hu's dat guy? he is so old! gurang kumbaga! :lol: Me? im still young! i just a kid! :lol: Crush - uNlOvedgUrltAn she is so cute! :D :kiss: :rose: bet she's single! :eh: N0w watching Wall E so cute! ahahah... loev his loev tim! :lol:
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]^weee...sorry..i can't share it.. :P its kinda of..uhmm.. [i]Complicated[/i].. :/ and i am not even sure about his age.. :P ------ :arrow: (---another hint) uhhhmm.. he is a college student..lol uhmm..i really like the course that he is taking.. wee..what else.. :wasted: he is already my contact at YM.. (: [/b]
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^wooow more moer! :lol: we are curious! moar please! :eh: Topic - Ayei! inconsistent ahahhaa... :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:15

[ 9 queries - 2.469 second ]
Privacy Policy