• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

philixre
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote=cutest08]if u want to know me moer??soooon XD my Crushes~ Blanchee-i liek her xo much~ Phia-if u fwend her shes so kind Want to know her moer~;) Trixx-Trixx For Short~ahahah Funneh Pepole but soooo kind :D Louiz-liek her,want to know moer bout her~=) Pinkyo_O/Raina-xo kind pepole Linnie-cutest pepole i liek her soooooo much Andrea-kind pepole~ Kimyasay-i miiz eu siz hope u back [: Philaine/cutegal-Sooooo Kind Aina/Chii-kind~ ,Jamie--berry kind person~ Joebz-.... Guys~ Kielmaru~i Crush him slightly~ Intelligence/Franz/Mumu DonDon-xo Kind Pepole~WANT to know hem moer~[/quote] I don't belong in ur list huhu :crybaby: [i] kakalungot aman[/i]
♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[align=center]I've been gone for a long time, now I don't know who your crushes are! :D I miss you guys! =) Anyways, here's my [b]UPDATED LIST.[/b] =) :rose: [b]Girls:[/b] [img]http://theftalk.com/img/female.gif[/img] [spoiler][color=#FF0099]♥ My Sis Tinay - My first friend in Ftalk! The sweetest mod you can ever hope to have... ;) Laabbshuu Sis! ♥ My Babe Uma - My newest friend. :D She's a very nice gurl and I love her to death. =):thumbsup: ♥ My Blanche / Echnalb - Haha, laabz your new username sis! :lol: She's a very sweet yet sensible gurl... :kiss: ♥ My Sis Aya / Forsakendoll - The one, and only, [b]SMEXY CSS QUEEN[/b]! She truly is the [b]SMEXIEST[/b] around. ;) ♥ My Sis Louiz.tot - Haha, I miss yah gurl! I laabz dis gurl... A very good GFX maker... =) ♥ My marshmallow - :D Very nice gurl... She's really improving with her GFX! ♥ My Trixx - Suggooiii~ Haha... She's the coolest of cool in this forum... Laabs u sis! ♥ My Yna - Always tuning in to my story! :D I laabs u sis! ♥ My Yunish - Woot! The best laymaker I know. ;) ♥ My Sis Faith - A great friend. =) Love her hair, she's so angelic-like. =) ♥ My Sis Aphrodite - A very pretty gurl... She really is the [b]Goddess of Beauty[/b]. :eh: ♥ Rachel/Bestie/Sunshine0918 - My bestie for life! =) I yaabs dis gurl so berrii much! :wow: :) ♥ My Duchesv - Such a great mod! Very sweet, very pretty. =) ♥ My Ate Monix - I'm so happy for her, ([i]and she knows why... :lol:[/i]) Always thinking about others, snd so good and speaking in English! I feel like my nose is about to bleed whenever I read her posts. =D ♥ Nahzbate / Ninafaye - I always get confused with these 2. It's like, their twins or something. :/ Or am I just too dumb to see the difference? :wasted: Laabs them so muchies! They're good in making GFX. ♥ Sis Kim - Love her storriie so much! I always read it for inspiration. =) ♥ Sis Anne - A very great friend. Always there when you need her. :D ♥ Baby Tricia - One of my greatest friends here in Ftalk. =) [/color][/spoiler] :norose: [b]Guys:[/b] [img]http://theftalk.com/img/male.gif[/img] [spoiler][color=blue] ♫ Beshy Aaron - Beshies 4 life! I laabss dis guy so much... He's so sweet and kind. ;) ♫ My Manong Bob - I laabs dis guy berrii much! He's a very thoughtful guy who's always there when you need help. =) ♫ Jesse McCartney / Infamous J - Haha, a twin of the REAL JESSE MCCARTNEY. He's very opinionated and can socialize well with others. He's also one of the most helpful of all members, ♫ My Big Bro, Tunie - Mr. Helpful, no doubt about it. =) He's always ready to help me if I get any probs along the way. :D ♫ jieduck - He's very helpful with other members, and I bet he looks really good-looking. :eh: ♫ LH - no comment.... xD He's a great coder and mod. I'm glad you and *toot* got things working again. =) ♫ James - Hello??? Who wouldn't like this guy??? An avid fan of Hayden's, I'm sure Hayden would like you too if you met her personally. =) :lol: :eh: [/color][/spoiler] Did I forget anybody??? Please tell me if I did. :D[/align]

Last edited by ♥brains&beauty♥ (2008-09-09 06:28:56)

yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center]hirs mine =) [b]geerls[/b] [spoiler][quote]bespren dorothy - for being nice to mee~~ :wow: cherlyster91326 - lubb yu forever jebs :kiss: :D :lol: bhezt09 - for being cute! :lol: brains&beauty - for having a nice tory and being nice to me swit.serenity- for being my preeti ate :] mod tinay- so kind :]] :D angeli- being nice :P malow- for being a cute && nice friend Chii- for being a nice person :D anne24- for being a godd leader in skyline :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: chiny- for being nice to me always triciapink- for being a good friend of mine. nahz&&nina- for being nice && pretty. :wow:[/quote] [/spoiler] [b]buuys~~[/b] [spoiler][quote]kielmaru- for being nice =):thumbsup: snypzelle- for being kind to mee :lol: :lol: rei ryuzaki- a nice person :wow:[/quote] [/spoiler][/align]
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=♥brains&beauty♥]♥ My marshmallow - :D Very nice gurl... She's really improving with her GFX![/quote] wow! tnx for putting me in ur list sisz! i crush u tuu! ily :kiss: [quote=yna_16]malow- for being a cute && nice friend[/quote] tnx for putting me n ur list sisz! mwahh! :kiss:
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]my one and onlii lalalalabest crush... YNA or YNA_16 wahahahaha...ayabyu..lulz hahaha...<<33333333[/b]
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Special Mentions :[/b] [spoiler][b]Mamuu Camz | Camilleo8[/b] you know i will always loev yaa :wow: Keep up being my partner in [s]kalokohan[/s]. :eh::lol: Dont worry she'll reach it high. :p AND i hope we can get rid of her. O_O [b]My Soulmate | Cess[/b] Even tho- she's not an ftalk member. I still crush her. Teh one and only soulmate of mine. :D The prreetii sista of mine from FS of course :] She was teh twin of my mamu. :lol: [b]Kaka Yuna | Jirichi Ryunashira[/b] I really loev her. She treats me liek a lil sista. <333 AND- she have shared some secrets too. :lol: OH- never forget she owns S H I R O W, if you 'crushes' Shirow then prepare to [b]DIE[/b]. Haha. [i]'i kid'[/i] [b]Kambz/Twin | Kyulatrixia[/b] Ohh~ my elder kapz and kambz. :lol: She was soo good looking and nice too. :wow: I liek chatting wif her. :thumbsup: Of course we have the same name 'trixx'. I loev yaa kambz.. :] [b]Ate 3sh | Meng.o3[/b] Ate Meng. ;) Thank you for always being there. :D You're such a nice gal sadameng. ILY :rose: AND i know you hate too much DRAMA? right? :lol: [b]Loiisseee | '-'Loisfull'-' [/b] Haha. :lol: One crazee girl from TS too. :O :/ =D Peace there ate loissee. ILY :wow: [b]Ate Duch | Ducheszv [/b] I really miss her T^T. We haven't talk- i want to PM her sometimes but im having second thoughts. I might disturb her. :lol: But its ok. I really loev teh way she is when i know her. :D Thank you soo much ate duch. ILY :kiss: [b]Ate Tinay | kristina16[/b] Teh 1st moderator whom i ever talk wif- i was shocked at first when she crushes me. XD But really im soo happy. :thumbsup: Thank you soo much ate tinay. :redface: Me loevvss yaa. <333 [b]Sista Linnie | Liinnie [/b] haha. 'Lintek'? No.No.No. She was teh craziest.Funniest.&.nice sista i haev. :D I loev teh way she calls yuna aciil. :lol: But this girl was really a great gal~! I really miss and loev her. :wow: [b]Sista Cheuw | Cheuw [/b] hoho- your moar prettii sista. ;) And suupperr nicee too. :eh: I adore her. "NURULL" :] [b]Nina[/b] Teh Soul Siren. :D Pretty and Nice too :p I want to hear her angeliic voice ;] Thanks for being K I N D sista. :eh: [b]Ate Aya[/b] SMEXY Css Queen. :eh: Her works were damn good. :wow: Her works were really nice. And No doubt she's really smexy. :eh: Thanks for being nice~ :wow: [b]Koiishii[/b] IMY. :kiss: Aiishteruu :x You were been one of teh kawaii girl i've known. ;) [b]Shin[/b] Thank you for always being there for me shiin~ I H E A R T you! :wow: [b]Joebz[/b] Oh wow :lol: My one and only Idol~ :wow: She was prettii.&.nice sometimes sarcastic but really a great gal. :wow: [b]Uma[/b] ILY 2 siszy :kiss: I hope to know you moar. I loev yer videeoo ^________________^ Your tutorial was kewl ;3[/spoiler] [b].Lalala. :].[/b] [spoiler][b]Pop| bhezst_09 [/b] thank yoouu for bein soo nice. :thumbsup: Haha. Keep on rockin' \m/ I loevv yaa too. <333 [b]Phia | Pinkblack08 [/b] Thank you for being one of teh craziest girl i might know. =D Stay being loyal in TS. And an GFX maker. [b]Blanche | Ehcnalb [/b] IIIIIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! =( Hope to talk wif yaa again blanche. :( [b]Rawr | Chelseii.13 [/b] Damn~ i think you've lost your way? :ninja: I miss teh tiems we chat ;_;. Uhh~ taht was before. [b]Neko-Chan | eizarg [/b] Neko ^________________^ I missyou >_< [b]Brains and Beauty[/b] i dunno her true name but im impressed wif her message. :wow: [b]Candy[/b] I will miss yaa~ :penguin: [b]Lovelee | philixre [/b] I hope to know you moar. [b]Cieloo | Eunich[/b] Eunich. :/ Haarrlooo :wow:[/spoiler] :penguin:

Last edited by Trixx.xii (2008-09-04 08:12:28)

bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]^ i crush you too my pop...thanks for being nice also...ayabyu...<3333[/b]
kyulatrixia
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]bebots [/b]:wow: [spoiler][b] aya | forsakendoll | b2 pushnit08 | normalsii | norms ducheszv | pop nina (advance happy BEER day) tsk uma | ming trixx | kambal | kambz joebz ate april yuna cheuw CLASS-S chicks :wow::wow:[/b][/spoiler] [b]Hung Hunks[/b] :lol: [spoiler][b] Rapidoh | Shitttt | Dog Tunie | Heartii Xavier Ephemeral Shirow Lucknskill CLASS-S Hunkies:wow::wow: [/b][/spoiler]

Last edited by kyulatrixia (2008-09-05 10:35:15)

stitch05
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i crush bobskie, clarcky, kristian, xav and lordheinz....:wow:
fsQueen
» n00b
1969-12-31

my crush is.. \ / \ V [spoiler]:question: :arrow: [color=orchid][sub]YOU?[/sub] =)[/color][/spoiler]
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes][img]http://i328.photobucket.com/albums/l354/AsCicatrizes/kuyadhen.jpg[/img] -mygollywow,very good in translation.[/quote] weeh! thank you sissy! i crush you too... :kiss: t: as of now, my ultimate crush here... is not active and i really mis that person! =) that person is one of mah close friend here.... :redface:
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=♥brains&beauty♥]♫ jieduck - He's very helpful with other members, and I bet he looks really good-looking.[/quote] Wow! thanks, sis! :rose::rose: I chrush you too. One of the very few who really notices me. God bless olwez and kind regards. Keep safe, Kuya Jie
philixre
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

My crushess: [spoiler][b][color=#dc1400]A[/color][color=#dc2800]t[/color][color=#dc3c00]e[/color] [color=#dc6400]f[/color][color=#dc7800]a[/color][color=#dc8c00]i[/color][color=#dca000]t[/color][color=#dcb400]h[/color][color=#dcc800]-[/color] [color=#c8dc00]u[/color][color=#b4dc00]r[/color] [color=#8cdc00]s[/color][color=#78dc00]t[/color][color=#64dc00]i[/color][color=#50dc00]l[/color][color=#3cdc00]l[/color] [color=#14dc00]m[/color][color=#00dc00]y[/color] [color=#00dc28]n[/color][color=#00dc3c]u[/color][color=#00dc50]m[/color][color=#00dc64]b[/color][color=#00dc78]e[/color][color=#00dc8c]r[/color] [color=#00dcb4]o[/color][color=#00dcc8]n[/color][color=#00dcdc]e[/color][color=#00c8dc].[/color][color=#00b4dc].[/color][color=#00a0dc].[/color][color=#008cdc] [/color][color=#0078dc] [/color][color=#0064dc] A[/color][color=#0050dc]t[/color][color=#003cdc]e[/color] [color=#0014dc]t[/color][color=#0000dc]i[/color][color=#1400dc]n[/color][color=#2800dc]a[/color][color=#3c00dc]y[/color][color=#5000dc]y[/color][color=#6400dc]-[/color] [color=#8c00dc]w[/color][color=#a000dc]a[/color][color=#b400dc]a[/color][color=#c800dc].[/color][color=#dc00dc].[/color][color=#dc00c8].[/color] [color=#dc00a0]X[/color][color=#dc008c]D[/color] [color=#dc0064]u[/color][color=#dc0050]r[/color] [color=#dc0028]n[/color][color=#dc0014]o[/color][color=#dc0000]t[/color] [color=#dc2800]c[/color][color=#dc3c00]a[/color][color=#dc5000]l[/color][color=#dc6400]l[/color][color=#dc7800]i[/color][color=#dc8c00]n[/color][color=#dca000]g[/color] [color=#dcc800]a[/color][color=#dcdc00]n[/color][color=#c8dc00]y[/color][color=#b4dc00]m[/color][color=#a0dc00]o[/color][color=#8cdc00]a[/color][color=#78dc00]r[/color][color=#64dc00],[/color] [color=#3cdc00]w[/color][color=#28dc00]e[/color][color=#14dc00]'[/color][color=#00dc00]v[/color][color=#00dc14]e[/color] [color=#00dc3c]t[/color][color=#00dc50]a[/color][color=#00dc64]l[/color][color=#00dc78]k[/color][color=#00dc8c]e[/color][color=#00dca0]d[/color] [color=#00dcc8]a[/color][color=#00dcdc]l[/color][color=#00c8dc]r[/color][color=#00b4dc]e[/color][color=#00a0dc]a[/color][color=#008cdc]d[/color][color=#0078dc]y[/color] [color=#0050dc]t[/color][color=#003cdc]h[/color][color=#0028dc]r[/color][color=#0014dc]o[/color][color=#0000dc]u[/color][color=#1400dc]g[/color][color=#2800dc]h[/color] [color=#5000dc]l[/color][color=#6400dc]a[/color][color=#7800dc]n[/color][color=#8c00dc]d[/color][color=#a000dc]l[/color][color=#b400dc]i[/color][color=#c800dc]n[/color][color=#dc00dc]e[/color][color=#dc00c8],[/color] [color=#dc00a0]a[/color][color=#dc008c]n[/color][color=#dc0078]d[/color] [color=#dc0050]a[/color][color=#dc003c]s[/color] [color=#dc0014]i[/color] [color=#dc1400]a[/color][color=#dc2800]l[/color][color=#dc3c00]w[/color][color=#dc5000]a[/color][color=#dc6400]y[/color][color=#dc7800]s[/color] [color=#dca000]s[/color][color=#dcb400]a[/color][color=#dcc800]y[/color][color=#dcdc00].[/color][color=#c8dc00].[/color] [color=#a0dc00]h[/color][color=#8cdc00]a[/color][color=#78dc00]h[/color][color=#64dc00]a[/color] [color=#3cdc00]u[/color][color=#28dc00]r[/color] [color=#00dc00]v[/color][color=#00dc14]o[/color][color=#00dc28]i[/color][color=#00dc3c]c[/color][color=#00dc50]e[/color] [color=#00dc78]d[/color][color=#00dc8c]o[/color][color=#00dca0]e[/color][color=#00dcb4]s[/color][color=#00dcc8]n[/color][color=#00dcdc]'[/color][color=#00c8dc]t[/color] [color=#00a0dc]a[/color][color=#008cdc]p[/color][color=#0078dc]p[/color][color=#0064dc]e[/color][color=#0050dc]a[/color][color=#003cdc]r[/color] [color=#0014dc]i[/color][color=#0000dc]n[/color] [color=#2800dc]u[/color][color=#3c00dc]r[/color] [color=#6400dc]f[/color][color=#7800dc]a[/color][color=#8c00dc]c[/color][color=#a000dc]c[/color][color=#b400dc]e[/color][color=#c800dc].[/color][color=#dc00dc].[/color][color=#dc00c8].[/color] [color=#dc00a0]h[/color][color=#dc008c]a[/color][color=#dc0078]h[/color][color=#dc0064]a[/color][color=#dc0050] [/color][color=#dc003c] [/color][color=#dc0028] A[/color][color=#dc0014]J[/color][color=#dc0000]-[/color] [color=#dc2800]m[/color][color=#dc3c00]y[/color] [color=#dc6400]b[/color][color=#dc7800]i[/color][color=#dc8c00]g[/color] [color=#dcb400]s[/color][color=#dcc800]i[/color][color=#dcdc00]s[/color] [color=#b4dc00]b[/color][color=#a0dc00]u[/color][color=#8cdc00]t[/color] [color=#64dc00]i[/color] [color=#3cdc00]j[/color][color=#28dc00]u[/color][color=#14dc00]s[/color][color=#00dc00]t[/color] [color=#00dc28]c[/color][color=#00dc3c]a[/color][color=#00dc50]l[/color][color=#00dc64]l[/color] [color=#00dc8c]h[/color][color=#00dca0]e[/color][color=#00dcb4]r[/color] [color=#00dcdc]a[/color][color=#00c8dc]i[/color][color=#00b4dc]l[/color][color=#00a0dc]a[/color] [color=#0078dc]o[/color][color=#0064dc]r[/color] [color=#003cdc]a[/color][color=#0028dc]j[/color][color=#0014dc].[/color][color=#0000dc].[/color][color=#1400dc].[/color] [color=#3c00dc]w[/color][color=#5000dc]a[/color][color=#6400dc]a[/color][color=#7800dc].[/color][color=#8c00dc].[/color][color=#a000dc].[/color] [color=#c800dc]X[/color][color=#dc00dc]D[/color] [color=#dc00b4]m[/color][color=#dc00a0]i[/color][color=#dc008c]s[/color] [color=#dc0064]y[/color][color=#dc0050]a[/color][color=#dc003c]h[/color][color=#dc0028]h[/color][color=#dc0014]h[/color][color=#dc0000] [/color][color=#dc1400] [/color][color=#dc2800] T[/color][color=#dc3c00]r[/color][color=#dc5000]i[/color][color=#dc6400]x[/color][color=#dc7800]x[/color][color=#dc8c00]-[/color] [color=#dcb400]w[/color][color=#dcc800]a[/color][color=#dcdc00]a[/color][color=#c8dc00].[/color][color=#b4dc00].[/color] [color=#8cdc00]X[/color][color=#78dc00]D[/color] [color=#50dc00]m[/color][color=#3cdc00]i[/color][color=#28dc00]s[/color][color=#14dc00]s[/color][color=#00dc00]i[/color][color=#00dc14]n[/color] [color=#00dc3c]e[/color][color=#00dc50]u[/color][color=#00dc64]u[/color][color=#00dc78].[/color][color=#00dc8c].[/color][color=#00dca0].[/color] [color=#00dcc8]y[/color][color=#00dcdc]e[/color][color=#00c8dc]a[/color][color=#00b4dc]h[/color] [color=#008cdc]m[/color][color=#0078dc]e[/color] [color=#0050dc]t[/color][color=#003cdc]o[/color][color=#0028dc]o[/color][color=#0014dc].[/color][color=#0000dc].[/color] [color=#2800dc]h[/color][color=#3c00dc]o[/color][color=#5000dc]p[/color][color=#6400dc]e[/color] [color=#8c00dc]t[/color][color=#a000dc]o[/color] [color=#c800dc]k[/color][color=#dc00dc]n[/color][color=#dc00c8]o[/color][color=#dc00b4]e[/color] [color=#dc008c]y[/color][color=#dc0078]o[/color][color=#dc0064]u[/color] [color=#dc003c]m[/color][color=#dc0028]o[/color][color=#dc0014]a[/color][color=#dc0000]r[/color][color=#dc1400].[/color][color=#dc2800].[/color][color=#dc3c00].[/color][color=#dc5000] [/color][color=#dc6400] [/color][color=#dc7800] T[/color][color=#dc8c00]h[/color][color=#dca000]i[/color][color=#dcb400]s[/color] [color=#dcdc00]i[/color][color=#c8dc00]s[/color] [color=#a0dc00]a[/color][color=#8cdc00]l[/color][color=#78dc00]l[/color] [color=#50dc00]4[/color] [color=#28dc00]n[/color][color=#14dc00]o[/color][color=#00dc00]w[/color][color=#00dc14],[/color] [color=#00dc3c]j[/color][color=#00dc50]u[/color][color=#00dc64]s[/color][color=#00dc78]t[/color] [color=#00dca0]n[/color][color=#00dcb4]o[/color][color=#00dcc8]w[/color][color=#00dcdc].[/color][color=#00c8dc].[/color][/b][/spoiler]
BwizetT
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]come to think of it my only crush here have resigned or stopped visiting here in this Forum...:eh:[/b]
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I also had a crush on [url=http://theftalk.com/p=-NiK-]-NiK-[/url] . She's a one of a kind pweety gurl. <3 I also had a crush on [url=http://theftalk.com/p=116719]♥brains&beauty♥[/url] and [url=http://theftalk.com/p=yna_16]yna_16[/url]. There one of a kind pweety gurls too. <3

Last edited by Nahz.Is.Fab (2008-09-05 07:40:51)

Shalala
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]I have a crush on VAN LOUELLE POJAS :wow: :o:wow: opps gotta go.. :penguin:[/b]

Last edited by Shalala (2008-09-06 01:25:22)

eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]My Ftalk Crushes..[/b] [b]Girls..[/b] ate Emlodee, ate Tinay, ate Blue, ate Ceii, ate Rose, ate Bel [sup] [dang, she is really good in arts..] [/sup], sis Jhay, sis Ellabotz, sis Chai, sis Lynn, sis Blanchee, sis Bridget, ate Reika, sis Berii, [b]Boys..[/b] kuya Jay, kuya Guile[sup] [wuu..leader..] [/sup], Kuya Jesse, kuya Jie, kuya Allan, and Bob.. [sup] [I believe in him..^^ and, he is not a nobody.. remember, we are all special in our own way/s..^^ [/sup]

Last edited by eney0715 (2008-09-05 08:02:29)

pinkpunk
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote]my crush is- [spoiler]yna_16 [spoiler]brains and beauty[/spoiler][spoiler]triciapink[/spoiler][spoiler]sis tinay[/spoiler][/spoiler][/quote]

Last edited by pinkpunk (2008-09-05 09:34:40)

♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=chillemae]:thumbsdown::thumbsdown:C DarreLL:thumbsdown::thumbsdown: yuNG prince charming namIN... HAHAHAHHA:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:[/quote] Please avoid using sTiCkY cApS. And, avoid speaking in Tagalog except in Regional boards. =) [b]:arrow: REPLIES:[/b] [spoiler][quote=jieduck]Wow! thanks, sis! :rose::rose: I chrush you too. [i]One of the very few who really notices me.[/i] God bless olwez and kind regards. Keep safe, Kuya Jie[/quote] What's not to notice??? You're a very helpful member and you deserve some attention. =) [quote=Trixx.xii]Brains and Beauty i dunno her true name but im impressed wif her message. :wow:[/quote] Haha. Lawliet. :lol: I'm Joanna. ;) Thanks for adding me to your crushlist! :wow: [quote=Nahz.Is.Fab]I also had a crush on [b]♥brains&beauty♥[/b] and yna_16. There one of a kind pweety gurls too. <3[/quote] Thanks Nahz. :D Crush you back! :D [quote=pinkpunk]brains and beauty[/quote] Thanks for adding me to your crushlist! I'm Joanna, btw. :D[/spoiler] [b]:arrow: ADDED:[/b] [spoiler]♥ Philixre - Did I spell it right? Haha... Lawliet. :lol: She's a very nice gurl though I haven't really met her. :lol: Hope to know you moar~ ♥ Eney - A real headturner in FTalk! =) ♥ Pinkpunk - She seems like a nice person. Hope to know her better~[/spoiler]
kyulatrixia
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Trixx.xii]Kambz/Twin | Kyulatrixia Ohh~ my elder kapz and kambz. :lol: She was soo good looking and nice too. :wow: I liek chatting wif her. :thumbsup: Of course we have the same name 'trixx'. I loev yaa kambz.. :][/quote] kambal ^^ tnx for being nice to me ;) i loev you moar kambz...!! take care!! :kiss: [b]bebots [/b] :wow: [spoiler][b] aya | forsakendoll | b2 pushnit08 | normalsii | norms ducheszv | pop nina (advance happy BEER day) tsk uma | ming trixx | kambal | kambz joebz ate april yuna cheuw CLASS-S chicks :wow::wow:[/b][/spoiler] [b]Hung Hunks[/b] :lol: [spoiler][b] Rapidoh | Shitttt | Dog Tunie | Heartii Xavier Ephemeral Shirow Lucknskill CLASS-S Hunkies:wow::wow: [/b][/spoiler]

Last edited by kyulatrixia (2008-09-06 00:50:50)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:02

[ 10 queries - 0.162 second ]
Privacy Policy