• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

Crushes? hmmm.. These are only crushes. Dont make any bad reactions. :paranoid: :arrow: my [i]kabit[/i] hahaha.. you know who you are :arrow: faith. a very good friend of mine :D :arrow: luna. she's really brilliant in many ways. :arrow: angeli. i find her cute and wise. Hmm.. I've been away for quite awhile. I can't remember the other here. :paranoid:
switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote=eehjhay]my kabit hahaha.. you know who you are[/quote] lol... tsee keep it secret bha.... hmm i crush u too kabit nyahaha... ej is real gentleman and really gud friend u can share anything under the sun and u can still sleep well.. love u kabit :kiss:
KillerKhayzeeTM
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

my crush is Johnny Depp, and in real life.. my crush's name's April. [yes, i like a girl.]
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

my ftalk crushes.. [spoiler] [b]girls..[/b] ate emlodee- also beautifuland kind, she calls me "bunso" and i like it.. ate tinay- she is very beautiful indide and out.. ate blue- i call her ate eventhough we are not close yet..ehehe.she seems nice and she is very pretty.. ate mariegold- my ate from the start!..she is very kind and i really miss her.. ate ceii- she is everybody's friend, because of her kindness. ate anne- also kind! she is pretty! ate renray- i really miss her!.. ate rose[fis.mis]-i always wanted to be her "bibi"..ehehe, she is really pretty and kind.. misz.faith- i really adore her beauty.. sis jhay- my little sis here! she always gives me compliments. sis ellabotz- err, she is really kind..i want to know her more.. sis aphrodite- also pretty!, her name really suits her!.. sis lynn- my co-rockstar, she is really cool!.. sis lady_end- my ever pretty sis!.. sis rockerbabylouiz- she is sweet!..and she is also pretty.. sis blanchee- the girl i like most!..ahaha..i like her because of her kalukringan.. sis bridget- we are not that close yet, but, urggh, i like her gfx works!.. hanna.tOt- the savior!..ehehe.. yanyan- a very pretty and cool girl!.. angeli_7- rockstars' group leader..she totally rocks!.. we are not that close yet, but i wanna be friends with her.. ate reika- my newest ate, i find her a little mysterious, but, urghh, she is also beautiful!.. sis charm_caster0604- she is my newest sis!!..and i want to know her more!!.. [b]boys..[/b] kuya jay- miss him so much!.. mod james- such a cutie.. beshie shiffer- someone said that he is such a womanizer, but, urghh, i don't care!..i still crush him!..ahaha.. and of course, all my co-rockstars!.. [/spoiler]
tursunder
» FTalker
1969-12-31

for now :idea: i am searching for my crush . . .
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]dont open it[/b].. :paranoid: [i]my very own crush directory nyorks nah...[/i] [b]gurls:[/b][img]http://theftalk.com/img/female.gif[/img] [spoiler] [b]misz.faith[/b] - bebe gay! :lol: my bestfriend din weve been through a lot...and shes nice.. ;) i love her so much! supah kawaii!!i dunno what i would do without her.. shes really crazy ahehe i mean were both crazy! :lol: and were lovin it! [b]gemandi [/b]- babycake lalalalalala :P my bestfriend... of course... her.. i love my babycake...im happy whenever she's ol... her posts always makes me :redface: :lol: i dont know what i would do without her... she really makes my day and makes me feel loved.. ;) thnx anak! [b]chika symphatica mae[/b] - sourtamsz kew...super pretty!! da*n! :wow: i love her she looks a lot like farina shylene runkle :wow: i missed those days when were having confe with the Mamboboso club hehe [b]alliana01 - sweetytamsz kew [/b] - shes my first ever bestfriend here...and i love her so much!! shes like a sister already, like my twin... i can always turn to her if i needed someone to talk to but now i miss her like hell.. [b]vAyEyIe / peppytamsz[/b] i missed her!! eventhough shes not that active here anymore...she never forgets to drop me a msg or comment at my fs... and oh yeah shes very purtty!! :wow: :kiss: [b]nelou[/b] - gurlfwend :eh: one of my 1st sizzies here... am glad i met her and weve become geysh?! nyorks! shes really sweet!! and i love her mamuch!! [b]cheuw[/b] shes my laffly sista cheuw... shes very very nice to me... and shes also very cute! especially with a lollipop ahehe i love her shes such "princess charming" ahehe ;) [b]aprilcute[/b]shes really nice...i find her really mysterious! but shes really cute too :wow: [b]-zwheetiliciousz-xo aka lynne [/b] waaah [i]my apple bottom jeans chick[/i]! i love her!! actually if im a boy! id court her hehe very pretty!! HOT! and sexii! ahehe just love starin at her pics! :O :paranoid: shes one of the coolest people i know!! we met through a ym confe!! ;) ill nevr forget that! muah! :kiss: [b]deathsiren maye[/b] :wow: shes very pretty!!! :wow: and shes also kind... :kiss: yab her too ahehe ;) [b]jhay- jhayyuliajay.[/b]. jhayyuliajay...jhayyuliajay :P yeah as you can see siz i love saying yer name!! i kept on saying yer name!! hehe for some reasons i missed you!! ;) such pretty gal! love her smile!! :wow: [b]joanna / brains& beauty[/b] shes my friend now... and im happy bout that!! shes very sweet a young girl who is very sensible i yab her! :wow: [b]aphrodite popsicle chai [/b]:wow: ;) shes very pretty, artistahin i love her eventhough shes not a hunkie anymore... shes still my popsicle.. =( [b]yanyan[/b] - :crybaby: i effin miss her na one of my fave sizzie... super humble , super pretty and super cool siz!!! and i miss her so much.. yabu siz!! [b]ross voltouri[/b] - ini mini my ni mo :lol: ;) we 1st met here in ftalk through *fansigns* ill never forget that moment ahehe our fansign trade thingy and now! im lovin her to death! such a cool chique, full of spunk! yeahboi! [b]emlodee [/b]- melody :wow: i always call her emlodee then shed say [i]"melody na lang[/i]" ... ahehe shes really pretty!! reminds me of a fs frend! and she also looks a lot like pau diaz ;) shes really nice! i love her din!! :wow: [b]bianx_06 [/b]always be my prettysiz bianx ;) :wow: we havent really got to talk recently! =( huhu but i miss her! and i love her still...shes very pretty!! love her looks!! very :wow: :O =) [b]lilblueangel / aliah[/b] - shes so dang cute!! :wow: i love her... :kiss: shes my smart textmate!! and always there when i needed some elp ;) [b]paulanicole[/b] - i love her and siz aliah! theyre both pretty gurls! and very sweet!! thyer my textmates sa smart ;) [b]duch-[/b] i always adore her...i may not always include her here in my previous list.. but she'll always be my crush! super nice...and i missed her.. =( [b]khathateslove[/b] my siz kath!! shes really!! i love her so much! i love talking to her! texting, chatting etc ahehe i love her love her ;) [b]forsakendoll aya [/b]:redface: *speechless* :P the smexy css queen ;) uhmm i always crus/like her din... even before shes not that active pa.. :redface: , i love her layies..shes such a cool gal... and everybody loves her ;) stay cool siz! [b]chii / aina [/b]shes my 2nd crushsiz here :wow: i miss her na...we always talk through pm here..love you for real crushsiz aina! ... when i needed someone ill just go to her blog and tell her bout it! and im thankful to have her! imy siz aina!! my crushsiz! [b]emochiq11 / haru[/b] shes really cute... and really cool like her bestfriend aina, and shes the rocking avatar master here...i love her works.. she and aina are the coolest! ;) [b]rocker.baby.louiz[/b]shes really nice....she always drop by my friendster ;) shes also very cute!! :wow: i yab her!:wow: [b]eney[/b] i find her really mysterious... and shes very pretty!!! i lab her also...shes very sweet .. ;) [b]reikazek[/b] my lovely and pretty tita! shes always been nice to me... and i missed those days when were posting at the[i] Ftalk Family Tree[/i] i love yah tita kew ;) [b]bheszt/ andrea[/b] shes really cool....i love her siggies...her works are cool! =) [b]crushsiz koleen[/b] shes so kulit... whenever were both online its like.. were crazy ahehe... lots of chitchat thingy!! i missed her...=( [b]ceii[/b] - very purttyy!!! :wow: very nice also ;) :kiss: i missed talkin to her... shes nice too...i just love her :wow: [b]triciaB.[/b] - such a cutie.... love her eyes!! :wow: uber nice and sweet gal.. ;) in short i love her! [b]lureign / kimmy [/b]- love her...shes nice..and cool!! same with the others havent talk to her coz shes busy i know.. ;) but shell always be my baby?! nah...she'll always be one of my crush here.. kip rockin siz kimmy! [b]uma[/b] the living doll!! ahehe shes very pretty!! love those eyes... its so :O :wow: shes really sweet and nice!! love her much din!! [b]chariz / obsessed95[/b] shes really astig!!! literal! =D love her looks!! love starin at her pics din!! kaka :wow: and i love her layouts!! =) and shes a superb graphic maker =) [b]bheiyah[/b] yeah!!! i simply love her!!! love her graphics too!! and shes really nice!!! ;) [b]nina123456[/b] shes very pretty!! as based from her pics and ava...and others said she has a beautiful voice... and i believe them.. uhmm id be glad to know here more.. ;) [b]shy19[/b] shes pretty... i thought she's snob.. but shes not... ;) shes kalog also like siz duch :) [b]bublie[/b] shes cute...saw her ava... and i think shes nice also... ;) :kiss: [/spoiler] [b]guys:[/b][img]http://theftalk.com/img/male.gif[/img] [spoiler] :arrow: [b]dale[/b] - chuva babes :D =D i trust him... :) i think he's the only guy whom i can trust here.. i love yah chuva babes... he's nice...though can be sometimes pasaway... ;) [b]james_cute[/b] waaah hes nt supposed to be my crush coz hes my dadi ere haha..but idc i still crush him haha .. :redface: [b]bob , lucknskill[/b]... manong bob's really nice... i find him snob at first...but as i got to know him... he's actually fun to talked to, guy wid sense and oh yeah my secret! just sssshhhh :lol: :P [b]icedzero [/b]- he's my teacher very fun to talk to... he has a big influence on me when it comes to music haha ;) me want to learn electric guitar and drums teacher! :lol: i like chatting wid him... ;) =):thumbsup: [b]xavierkym [/b]- ;) my 1st ever crush here, uber nice, very helpful! love the way he smiles hehe =) heard him sing na just last night and gawd he really is a good singer ahehe :D yeah [i]seriousu[/i] :D ;) :redface: :P [b]unmaskedluke neil[/b] ahehe :eh: - he's cute.. ;) and he's nice..he's great in makin layout..and i find him very mysterious... and yeah love the hair!! :eh: [b]dondon[/b]- such a cool graphics maker!! loves his works as based on his ava and siggies before! he's nice friend of mine ;) stay cool friend! ;)like what ive told you before... im here when u needed someone to talk to... [b]franz/intelligence[/b] i really love talkin to him.. somehow it made me feel better and happier coz he's so kulit.. though he's calling me mummy?!! like duh?! :D haha yer not my anak here ive got many anaks na here ahehe seriously he's a nice friend... and am glad we're friends.. :) thnx friend! :kiss: [/spoiler]

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-07-23 09:01:26)

Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

OT @eney ... it seems that your posting the same crushes you`ve posted before .. :doubt:
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=eney0715]beshie shiffer- someone said that he is such a womanizer, but, urghh, i don't care!..i still crush him!..ahaha..[/quote] am i the one who said that e's such a womanizer? haha. no offense to him . telling th etruth. eheh. @topic: i crush the girl i qoute. eney: mii bunso and er crush shiffer. hihi . and i crush my priti girlfriends: and rockmates.. ;)
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]my crush[/b] [spoiler]neil (unmakedluke) my beshie[/spoiler] my sisters.. of course all [b]rockmates... [/b]

Last edited by 'AphrOdiTe' (2008-07-23 11:01:47)

testament
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

:arrow: she is beautiful :arrow: stunning :arrow: mesmerizing :arrow: . . .. ... . . :D
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I thought I was too old for crushes....but I think I have one here in Ftalk.... But I can't say who she is :ninja:
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Ohhh c'mon kuya bhebhiej who is she? PM me hehehe[img]http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/4386/bwahahayi2.gif[/img] My crushes they are in Art and Design section hehehe[img]http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/7296/veryhappycs8.gif[/img]
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

-----> shy19 :wow:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

nice choice nanix!! =) :thumbsup: my [i][s]pinakamatinding[/s][/i] crushes : bebe gay faith - misz. faith babycake - gemandi love these two gurls so much!
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]^ i crush the poster above me seriously i crush her :wow:[/b]
applecrest
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b][/b]Nax naman....he's mane is KAZU....Japino eh....he's totally cute and handsome [align=center][/align] :rose::wow:
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I crush [spoiler]Yellow Flash! =) (newest) :wow:;)[/spoiler] He's cool! :wow: :D
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[quote=emlodee]am i the one who said that e's such a womanizer? haha. no offense to him . telling th etruth. eheh.[/quote] ehehe..well, i think its you!..but, that is super duper true!..ehehe.. @topic: err...i crush this girl that i quoted!..my ever beautiful and kind ate melody!..and [i]"magulo[/i]"!..nyaa..i call him [i]magulo[/i] even though he is not!..and he is also cute!..naakz!.. @hoshikagi: yeah!..because i can't think of a new crush!.. :wallbash:

Last edited by eney0715 (2008-07-24 08:34:38)

misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]My man,My life,My everything[/b][img]http://cinta.kaskusradio.com/tuzki/smiley/love_u.gif[/img] [spoiler][img]http://photos.friendster.com/photos/17/41/70881471/1_506276191l.jpg[/img][/spoiler] so called "Lordheinz". .[img]http://cinta.kaskusradio.com/tuzki/smiley/ngorok.gif[/img] but Heinz R. Fangonil in real life. .[img]http://cinta.kaskusradio.com/tuzki/smiley/dj_dru.gif[/img] so called [i][b]Heinztot,Papa,Baby,Mister coh[/b][/i] by me![img]http://cinta.kaskusradio.com/tuzki/smiley/love_u.gif[/img] [b]the man I want to be with! I love him so much[/b]! :wow:

Last edited by misz.faith (2008-07-24 09:43:16)

aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ That is sooo sweet. :] IMY, honey. :] Ever since I've been here... HAHAHA. Okay, enough. Long time crushes. Including the girls. Lol. My co-mods. I admire all of them. The hardwork, dedication and endless patience. Wooo. My sisters here. You know who you are. :] My bros. Hey, guys! Hahahah! IMY. and last but not the least... SHHHH! :P LOL. Gotta run now. :penguin:

Last edited by icekandi (2008-07-24 13:09:35)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:55

[ 9 queries - 0.267 second ]
Privacy Policy