• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

Aww thnx [b]trish[/b] [img]http://www.anikaos.com/040-onion_msn_smilies/onion_msn_smilies/onion_msn_smilies-01.gif[/img] my name is bob btw, much shorter. hehe. [b]Tinay[/b] Yeah, first impression will always be snob. :| Im used to it. Thanks so-so much :rose: ill add new people on list.. they are all girls, so guys, dont bother.. lol. =D [img]http://www.anikaos.com/040-onion_msn_smilies/1-cute_msn_onions/cute_msn_onions-29.gif[/img] [spoiler] [b]HANZEL[/b] ceii kristina ross volturi jhayy maye bianx kim shy kimyasay kim lowela gerlyn aliah grace[color=green] triciablanca aya / giselle lois [/color][/spoiler]
LiLbLuEaNgEl
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

^^ayii im on your list...hahaha... here's mine.. siz tinay siz aya(forsaken) nd bro bob....(yeah)hahaha
unmaskedluke
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i crush : [spoiler] gela bianx tinay maye ceii forsakendoll chai emlodee LiLbLuEaNgEl ducheszv? :rolleyes: [/spoiler] xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo :rose: & :kiss: for u all :wow: xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Last edited by unmaskedluke (2008-06-30 10:28:40)

camilleo8
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote][color=deeppink] +.Trixx - Pretty and your attitude rocks :eh: +.Mod. Lois - Strict but nice +.Mod. Tinay - Most of the members here like her because she's so good :) +.Deathsiren/Maye - Gorgeous! +.Forsakendoll/Aya - Pretty! +.Meng - Dont know her yet but i think she's funny and cute. +.ducheszv - Beautiful and a little bit strict *sometimes :lol:* +.kim-a-holic - doll-look like +.uma - Her looks were great[/color] [color=dodgerblue]+.Dale +.Ephemeral +.Portuniecho [i] is the spelling right? :paranoid: [/i] +.Harvii +.Tunie[/quote] [/color] Still dont know others.. :penguin:

Last edited by camilleo8 (2008-06-30 10:38:57)

harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]Aya[/b] Lol! "COOL" eh? [b]Nela[/b] Yep it's Har[b]v[/b]ii ;] [b]Topic[/b] Kim-a-holic Aya Nina Bratinella Lois Thanks for those people who put me on their list(s). Sorry if I can't crush you back for some reason ;]
kawaeh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

my crush is : :question:
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=forsakendoll]• Nela - she is a very transparent person. she shows what she truly feels and speaks her mind ! I adore that personality of hers..[/quote] Wuts~ im touch~ =D imma miss you ate aya xDD [quote=triciabianca]• Bratinela01 - i adore her works hope to know her more. X3[/quote] Works in what? :o all i know is kalokohan =D [quote=' 'eMokIdD]Nela Yep it's Harvii ;][/quote] [spoiler]haha see? [i]and arte~[/i] :lol:[/spoiler] [spoiler] Yuna Forsakendoll Nina Push [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/45.gif[/img] Joebz Duch Kapz Har[b]v[/b]ii Xave Rap[/spoiler]
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=kristina16]duch- i always adore her...i may not always include her here in my previous list.. but she'll always be my crush! super nice...and i missed her.. =([/quote] haha :lol: i noticed that siszy :P hmm i wonder why.. i hope i didn't offend you in some way.. ily sis and imy .. ok here goes the trend :lol: ... my crushes.. [b]GIRLS[/b] [spoiler] [b]babes[/b] - sHyness .. :P i miss my bestfriend so much =( [b]mareh [/b] - pushnit ... i loev my mareh she's the official [Class-S] [b]jester[/b].. wakakak~ [b]Ate Mushi[/b] - forsakendoll.. my ate is superb in making layies.. she contributed a lot to this forum already! i loev her talent! :wow: [b]Ducheszee[/b] - Yuna .... [b]HAPPY MONTHSARY TO YOU AND SHIROW!!![/b] woooooot~ lets PARTY HARD! =D =D [b]Ate Shika[/b] - my ate is tough .. ill follow her footsteps when i graduate :lol: loev you ate! :wow: [b]Sis Maye[/b] - i miss talking with this girl.. hehe she's madaldal in our conferences and her voice is so cute. :wow: [b]Nela[/b] - nela ela ela e e is fluent in japanese .. dang i admire her!! All Hail Brittania! =D [b]Joebz[/b] - my siszy is so busy these days.. i miss her already :( [b]Sis Jeca[/b] - she's as crazy as my mareh .. hahahaha~ i wanna get to know her more :lol: [b]Nina[/b] - the sizley of my ate mushi.. she's cute and madaldal.. ei sis lets talk in the confe now.. haha :lol: [b]Sis Tinay[/b] - imy siszy.. hope you happy .. i can see why.. :eh: im with you all the way.. ily sis :kiss: [u]Added:[/u] [b]'AphrOdiTe'[/b] - i loev her username.. i wanna get to know her more.. :wow: [b]gloo[/b] - i read her message for me and im truly touched.. thanks ;) [b]triciabianca[/b] - pwetty and cute .. i wanna get to know her more.. :wow: [b]/*/love.ceii/*/[/b] - her username is so hard to type :lol: i wanna get to know her more too .. :D [b]bheszt_09[/b] - i think she's good at making gfx.. :D i can see that she's friendly .. :D [b]camilleo8[/b] - her username reminds me of someone.. her caption describes her perfectly .. :eh: [/spoiler] [b] GUYS[/b] [spoiler] [b]_rapidoh[/b] - mah cupidoh rapidoh wakakakka~ =D :lol: this dude is so talkative hehe he "raps" a lot of in our conferences too.. :lol: he has a nice voice and is so friendly :wow: [b]unmaskedluke[/b] - i saw him before here in FT.. ;) hope your doin good .. [b]shirow[/b] - my crazyful pakner =D wakaka~ just kidding shi!! [b]HAPPY MONTHSARY to you and yuna!!!!!!![/b] :wow: [b]Vitz[/b] - i lieky lieky vitz =D he has a nice voice and sings a lot even with a sore throat :wasted: :lol: [b]boo[/b] - Tunie winie.. thanks for everything boo! :wow: imy :P and of chorz... [b]kambal [/b] - aidenlive a.k.a phat .. i loev my kambal.. thanks for the song.. i loev it :wow: keep safe aight? :kiss: [/spoiler] *whew! :lol: :lol: :penguin:

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-07-01 03:20:17)

aidenlive
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

my crush.. :D duch . reason.. :D simple amazing :D cute nice sweet :D

Last edited by aidenlive (2008-07-01 04:03:11)

unmaskedluke
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=ducheszv]unmaskedluke - i saw him before here in FT.. ;) hope your doin good ..[/quote] im owez doin good miss/sis/cutie/pretty/sweety. :lol: hope u r doing good too~ :rose: -- @t ...crash..erk i mean...crush.. =) gela :rose: bianx :rose: ducheszv :rose: tinay maye ceii forsakendoll chai emlodee LiLbLuEaNgEl
philixre
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[spoiler]huhu no one crush's me :crybaby: haha just kidding! :P[/spoiler] [spoiler]Ayei Ate faith Nela Joebz Andrea(bheszt) philaine Ate phia ate tinay ate duch ate lois kuya ephe kuya emokidd kuya kiel kuya unmasked..[/spoiler]

Last edited by philixre (2008-07-01 07:07:53)

LiLbLuEaNgEl
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

here's mine updated!! [b]girls[/b] [spoiler] kristina16-my cutiee,kind,sweet txm8......snd me qouts always..hahaha.. forsakendoll-i luv her face her smile everything..she's perfect... ate duch-she's a very nice moderator trust me... =) alliana-i ask for her fs one tym cuz she's really pretty... =):thumbsup: bratinela01-i saw her fs...i discover her beautyness... ;] [/spoiler] [b]boys[/b] [spoiler] unmaskedluke-he's cute in his ava...and also in personal?yeah i know ur cutiie also in personal even if i didnt see u yet.... kuya harvii-emo!cool..... kuya eehjay-cute... bob-nice?amm yeah he's nice.. ryt bob? =D [/spoiler]
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^^ awts.. hahaha :lol: tenchu siszy.. :wow: oh and .. can i ask for your cp number too.. txtm8 desu! :lol: [b]philixre[/b] hei. where have you been? :lol: you had a request thread before right?! :D crushes: i crush the girl above me and the girl above her and the guy above the latter. :lol:

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-07-01 07:44:10)

i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i think i got a crush on kuya hoshigaki.. he's cute and nice!:D i lurvee him!=)
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]@ ate duch : nyaaa..haha,tenxue! @ lovelee : nyaa....i crush you too!! @ bridget : ohh..haha,thanks!i crush you too:D[/b]

Last edited by bheszt_09 (2008-07-01 09:12:28)

'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=unmaskedluke]chai[/quote] [b][/b] thakyah ;) [quote=ducheszv]'AphrOdiTe' - i loev her username.. i wanna get to know her more..[/quote] wew thanks lurve yer name too [b]ducheszv ;) [/b] [b]woooop dont open.. :o [/b] [b]GURLZ[/b][spoiler][b]mai sis thinay :wow: maye ;) forsakendoll ;) push :rose: joebz :rose: emlodee ;) bheiyah :rose: cheuw :rose: nina :rose: uma :rose: duch :rose: nela :rose: gloOo :rose: ceii ;) jhay :rose: pinkblack ;) eney ;) tricia ;) [/b][/spoiler] [b]boys[/b][spoiler]harvii unmaskedluke JC[/spoiler]
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]^ i crush the poster above me :D[/b]
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Thanks to this people : :penguin: [quote=dondon]Trixx[/quote] Waa~ Sankyuu! :D TC :]] [quote=kristina16]triciaB. - such a cutie.... love her eyes!! uber nice and sweet gal.. in short i love her![/quote] Waa~ your also a pretty and nice girl. X3 Very Thoughtful and sweet indeed- IMY :wow: Muax. ;) [quote=ducheszv]triciabianca[/quote] TY sist. :] Tke Care. ILY ;] [quote=bheszt_09]○ trixx : good in making gfx...my co-gt member,my friend too![/quote] Nyaa~ [b] Good in Making Graphics? [/b] Wakaka~ no =D:thumbsup: BTW, Thank you! Ur my friend too. Tke Cre. ILY :kiss: [quote=faelnar84]Trixx[/quote] Arigatou :] TC. :D [quote=lucknskill]triciablanca[/quote] TY kua bob! Can i call you kuya? :lol: Is it ok? ;) TC. :eh: [quote=camilleo8]+.Trixx - Pretty and your attitude rocks[/quote] Wakaka~ [b] attitude rocks? [/b] DISAGREE :lol: :thumbsup: kiddin` BTW. thanks, ur pretty and nice. Hope to know you more. TC :wow: [quote=ducheszv]triciabianca - pwetty and cute .. i wanna get to know her more..[/quote] Waa~ Thanks sis. X3 BTW, can i get ur YM add. :lol i <3 you! :D [quote='AphrOdiTe']tricia[/quote] Your name was unique. I got some hard tme to spell it. But you look pretty and nice. Thanks for adding me in ur lists. :wow: Crushlist : [sup] added some new crush [/sup] [spoiler]Girls : • Blanche - crazy gurl-friend. • Kimmy - nyaa.X3 missin` u so much. • Louiz - sensitive but a great friend. • Mod. Tinay - waa! IMY! (:, so sweet and thoughtful moderator • Ate Aina - uber nice. Luv her <3 • Ate Lois - not that close but i like to know her more • Phia/Cutiegal - nyaa.i miss you B0TH! • Sis. Jenni - yerr always my gfx partner. IMY • Ate Dianne - she's so nice to me. IMY! • Deathsiren - very cute and nice! <3 • Bratinela01 - i adore her works hope to know her more. X3 • Chariz - pretty! (: • Uma - she looks like a doll very nice <3 • Emlodee - she's nice & pretty! • Nina - TY for including me in ur list.Very nice.<3 • 'AphrOdiTe' - i found you cute.X3 hope to know you more. • ducheszv - pretty.&.nice. want to know her more • charm and nelou - wee! i like you both • kym - i love her works so nice and pretty. • joebz - i think she's one of the best GFX maker here in ftalk *cute and nice* • forsakendoll - a very talented, pretty and helpful member. • cheuw - friendly and nice! • bianx - pretty.friendly.nice! keep it up sist! • faith - gorgeous.nice.sweet. Hope to know you more. GL with ur LoveLife.! [color=deeppink]• lovelee - she was my chat-mate, i like her so much. Me [b]<3[/b] euu! :] • yuna - she is nice and prettty. BTW, happy anniversary to you and bro shirow. ;) • kim-a-holic - she is very nice to me, GORGEOUS. Me [b]<3[/b] euu! :wow: [/color] Boys • Kiel • Big Bro Franz • Dondon • lucknskill • Aaron - crush you back! verii nice and cute! • Ephemeral - new very helpful member. Keep it up! [/spoiler] [b] philixre [/b] : waa~ sorry if i forgot you i've added you on my list. Forgive me. X3

Last edited by triciabianca (2008-07-01 11:02:10)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]siz duch ;) [/b] nahh siz duch, ;) its nothin like that!! ;) ... its just that im havin so many crushes....here..and most of em are girls that i forgot some.. :wallbash: arghhh...but dont worry siz.. i still crush you no matter what! :redface: :/ ily and imy more... =( [spoiler] [quote=triciabianca]Mod. Tinay - waa! IMY! (:, so sweet and thoughtful moderator[/quote] waaah siz tricia! just call me tinay... remove the mod thingy ahehe :lol: thnx siz ;) [quote=LiLbLuEaNgEl]kristina16-my cutiee,kind,sweet txm8......snd me qouts always..hahaha..[/quote] yeah... ill send you more quotes ;) thnx siz.. [quote=lucknskill]Tinay Yeah, first impression will always be snob. :| Im used to it. Thanks so-so much :rose:[/quote] ohh ahehe... good thing yer used to it na coz if not then im doomed... :paranoid: i better hide...dun dun dun :penguin: :P [quote=camilleo8]+.Mod. Tinay - Most of the members here like her because she's so good :)[/quote] aww thnx siz camille :redface: am not so good... im just... ok :lol: ;) thnx again siz.. [/spoiler] @topic: [b]gurls:[/b][img]http://theftalk.com/img/female.gif[/img] [spoiler] [b]chika symphatica mae[/b] - sourtamsz kew...super pretty!! da*n! :wow: i love her she looks a lot like farina shylene runkle :wow: i missed those days when were having confe with the Mamboboso club hehe [b]alliana01 - sweetytamsz kew [/b] - shes my first ever bestfriend here...and i love her so much!! shes like a sister already, like my twin... i can always turn to her if i needed someone to talk to but now i miss her like hell.. [b]misz.faith[/b] - bebe gay! :lol: my bestfriend din weve been through a lot...and shes nice.. ;) i love her so much! supah kawaii!! [b]vAyEyIe / peppytamsz[/b] i missed her!! eventhough shes not that active here anymore...she never forgets to drop me a msg or comment at my fs... and oh yeah shes very purtty!! :wow: :kiss: [b]gemandi [/b]- babycake :P of course... her.. i love my babycake...im happy whenever she's ol... her posts always makes me :redface: why?? secret! ;) :lol: [b]nelou[/b] - gurlfwend :eh: one of my 1st sizzies here... am glad i met her and weve become geysh?! nyorks! shes really sweet!! and i love her mamuch!! [b]-zwheetiliciousz-xo aka lynne [/b] waaah [i]my apple bottom jeans chick[/i]! i love her!! actually if im a boy! id court her hehe very pretty!! HOT! and sexii! ahehe just love starin at her pics! :O :paranoid: shes one of the coolest people i know!! we met through a ym confe!! ;) ill nevr forget that! muah! :kiss: [b]deathsiren maye[/b] :wow: shes very pretty!!! :wow: and shes also kind... :kiss: yab her too ahehe ;) [b]jhay- jhayyuliajay.[/b]. jhayyuliajay...jhayyuliajay :P yeah as you can see siz i love saying yer name!! i kept on saying yer name!! hehe for some reasons i missed you!! ;) such pretty gal! love her smile!! :wow: [b]aphrodite popsicle chai [/b]:wow: ;) shes very pretty, artistahin i love her eventhough shes not a hunkie anymore... shes still my popsicle.. =( [b]yanyan[/b] - :crybaby: i effin miss her na one of my fave sizzie... super humble , super pretty and super cool siz!!! and i miss her so much.. yabu siz!! [b]ross voltouri[/b] - ini mini my ni mo :lol: ;) we 1st met here in ftalk through *fansigns* ill never forget that moment ahehe our fansign trade thingy and now! im lovin her to death! such a cool chique, full of spunk! yeahboi! [b]emlodee [/b]- melody :wow: i always call her emlodee then shed say [i]"melody na lang[/i]" ... ahehe shes really pretty!! reminds me of a fs frend! and she also looks a lot like pau diaz ;) shes really nice! i love her din!! :wow: [b]bianx_06 [/b]always be my prettysiz bianx ;) :wow: we havent really got to talk recently! =( huhu but i miss her! and i love her still...shes very pretty!! love her looks!! very :wow: :O =) [b]lilblueangel / aliah[/b] - shes so dang cute!! :wow: i love her... :kiss: shes my smart textmate!! and always there when i needed some elp ;) [b]paulanicole[/b] - i love her and siz aliah! theyre both pretty gurls! and very sweet!! thyer my textmates sa smart ;) [b]duch-[/b] i always adore her...i may not always include her here in my previous list.. but she'll always be my crush! super nice...and i missed her.. =( [b]forsakendoll aya [/b]:redface: *speechless* :P uhmm i always crush her din... even before, i love her layies..shes such a cool gal... and everybody loves her ;) stay cool siz! [b]chii / aina [/b]shes my 2nd crushsiz here :wow: when i needed someone ill just go to her blog and tell her bout it! and im thankful to have her! imy siz aina!! my crushsiz! [b]emochiq11 / haru[/b] shes really cute... and really cool like her bestfriend aina, and shes the rocking avatar master here...i love her works.. she and aina are the coolest! ;) [b]crushsiz koleen[/b] shes so kulit... whenever were both online its like.. were crazy ahehe... lots of chitchat thingy!! i missed her...=( [b]ceii[/b] - very purttyy!!! :wow: very nice also ;) :kiss: i missed talkin to her... shes nice too...i just love her :wow: [b]triciaB.[/b] - such a cutie.... love her eyes!! :wow: uber nice and sweet gal.. ;) in short i love her! [b]lureign / kimmy [/b]- love her...shes nice..and cool!! same with the others havent talk to her coz shes busy i know.. ;) but shell always be my baby?! nah...she'll always be one of my crush here.. kip rockin siz kimmy! [b]uma[/b] the living doll!! ahehe shes very pretty!! love those eyes... its so :O :wow: shes really sweet and nice!! love her much din!! [b]chariz / obsessed95[/b] shes really astig!!! literal! =D love her looks!! love starin at her pics din!! kaka :wow: and i love her layouts!! =) and shes a superb graphic maker =) [b]bheiyah[/b] yeah!!! i simply love her!!! love her graphics too!! and shes really nice!!! ;) [/spoiler] [b]guys:[/b][img]http://theftalk.com/img/male.gif[/img] [spoiler] :arrow: [b]cloud, cerberuz... cloud s. nakpil [/b]:lol: ;) :wow: hes number 1 in my <3 and in my list :paranoid: =D what can i say bout him! he always makes me feel happy... :) and im thankful to papa God for him..[i][s]ayabyu![/s][/i]!! :redface: :redface: :redface: [i]then...[/i] [b]dale[/b] - chuva :D =D i trust him... he's nice...though can be sometimes pasaway... ;) [b]bob , lucknskill[/b]... manong bob's really nice... i find him snob at first...but as i got to know him... he's actually fun to talked to, guy wid sense and oh yeah my secret! just sssshhhh :lol: :P [b]icedzero [/b]- he's my teacher very fun to talk to... i like chatting wid him... ;) =):thumbsup: [b]xavierkym [/b]- ;) my 1st ever crush here, uber nice, very helpful! love the way he smiles hehe =) though havent heard him sing hehe but with what his classmates said i know he's a good singer ;) :redface: :P [b]hoshi[/b] my fan :lol: kiddin.. he;ll be gone daw...but im hoping he'll be back..soon ahehe tc! jc! :P [b]unmaskedluke[/b] ahehe :eh: - he's great in makin layout..and i find him very mysterious... and yeah love the hair!! :eh: [b]dondon[/b]- such a cool graphics maker!! loves his works as based on his ava and siggies before! he's nice friend of mine ;) stay cool friend! ;)like what ive told you before... im here when u needed someone to talk to... [/spoiler]

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-07-02 07:01:01)

black_eLjOy
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b] [b]for me: i think its sisz thinay = because she is kind and helpful for all the ftalk members =) and also i wanna and chai.. wuhoo, and also hoshigaki and dale.. [/b][/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:57

[ 9 queries - 0.647 second ]
Privacy Policy