• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

eney0715
» FTalkWorm
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[b]my crushes.. [sup]now updated!..:lol:[/sup][/b] [spoiler] [b]girls..[/b] [b]ate tinay[/b]- she is very beautiful indide and out.. [b]ate emlodee[/b]- also beautifuland kind, she calls me "bunso" and i like it.. [b]ate blue[/b]- i call her ate eventhough we are not close yet..ehehe.she seems nice and she is very pretty.. [b]ate mariegold[/b]- my ate from the start!..she is very kind and i really miss her.. [b]ate ceii[/b]- she is everybody's friend, because of her kindness. [b]ate anne[/b]- also kind! she is pretty! [b]ate renray[/b]- i really miss her!.. [b]ate rose[fis.mis]-[/b]i always wanted to be her "bibi"..ehehe, she is really pretty and kind.. [b]misz.faith[/b]- i really adore her beauty.. [b]sis jhay[/b]- my little sis here! she always gives me compliments. [b]sis ellabotz[/b]- err, she is really kind..i want to know her more.. [b]sis aphrodite[/b]- also pretty!, her name really suits her!.. [b]sis lynn[/b]- my co-rockstar, she is really cool!.. [b]sis lady_end[/b]- my ever pretty sis!.. [b]sis rockerbabylouiz[/b]- she is sweet!..and she is also pretty.. [b]sis blanchee[/b]- the girl i like most!..ahaha..i like her because of her kalukringan.. [b]sis bridget[/b]- we are not that close yet, but, urggh, i like her gfx works!.. [b]hanna.tOt[/b]- the savior!..ehehe.. [b]yanyan[/b]- a very pretty and cool girl!.. [b]angeli_7[/b]- rockstars' group leader..she totally rocks!.. we are not that close yet, but i wanna be friends with her.. [b]ate reika[/b]- my newest ate, i find her a little mysterious, but, urghh, she is also beautiful!.. [b]boys..[/b] [b]kuya jay[/b]- miss him so much!.. [b]mod james[/b]- such a cutie.. [b]beshie shiffer[/b]- someone said that he is such a womanizer, but, urghh, i don't care!..i still crush him!..ahaha.. [b]and of course, all my co-rocsktars!..[/b] [/spoiler]

Last edited by eney0715 (2008-07-12 08:35:50)

fis.ms
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[b]I[i] crush[/i][/b] ... [spoiler] [b]Gals[/b] [i][b]Vruhang Blanche[/b][/i] - cause she's crazy :lol: [i][b]CutieLynn[/b] [/i]- She's uber cute just as how her nick hints ;) [i][b]Purdy Bridgy[/b][/i] - Wenks, my daughter nyahaha she's nice and cute :) [i][b]Nene Ene[/b][/i] - She's a nice girl :thumbsup: [sup]nyahahha, its Bibi's fault for posting after me ![/sup] [i][b]eunich[/b][/i] - she's funny and she's got a cute voice when she[b] talks [/b] .. [b]Guys:[/b] [i][b]Ej[/b][/i] - wakakak I don't just[i]have a crush[/i] on this man :redface: [i][b]Bibi[/b][/i] - first guy who got a nick from me... he's uber nice [sup]Where Art Thou Bibi ?[/sup] :eh: [/spoiler]

Last edited by fis.ms (2008-07-12 09:35:50)

Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I crush you too Mommy :D Hmm..I also crush: [b]Anne Faith and Bratinela[/b]!
pipito21
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

tonight it's just her.. may-may .. she's sweet and i miss her a little.. ok. a lot! there!! happy??? hehehe..
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[i]I crush on mis.fs and graze :D[/i]
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I crush the poster above me :wow: . I love his layouts.
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i crush my girlfiriends (kimmie, maye, lois, tinay, emlodee), unmaskedluke and hoshigaki.:D
♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Eer, I'm hatin' it! :mad: I keep forgettin' to add the people who actually think I'm special! [and the other people i think are special... :redface:] [i]*bangs her head on wall* [/i] :wallbash: [quote]:arrow: ADDED... Wee.. :P Eney - she so nice.. very purrty... ;) Kim - lovin' her stories!! so pretty too.. and kind... Ngeneration - very kind 2 me... thanks 4 evrything... :redface: Louise - great mod... nice and pretty... :D Joebz - great layout maker!! [i don't mistake u for a guy though] :P Fis.Ms - love reading her confes... heehee... :P so pretty too... ;)[Rose] Hoshigaki - same wif joebz.. great layiiie maker... and very friendly... :)[/quote] Please tell me personally if I forgot you! =)

Last edited by ♥brains&beauty♥ (2008-07-12 23:28:05)

charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]my cruxes! =):thumbsup: [sup]i'll add soon[/sup][/b] [spoiler][b]sis tinay--sweet and kind sis! she's so friendly and i love the way she deals with her co-ftalkers! :wow::redface: :norose: sis faith--waaaa. the ultimate cutie! she's so sweet and so friendly! IMY sis! :wow:;) sis chai--nice sis. and she's so friendly! she's cute like her! :rose: sis cheuw--like her for being so nice. :rose: sis loiuz-she's so nice and friendly. she's my friend in friendster and i want to know her more. :eh:;) sis charm-she's cute! want to be her friend! =):redface: :rose: sis brains and beauty[dunno her name]-she looks nice. =) want to know her more! :rose: sis lois-strict mod. but i like it! :D coz' that's who she is! :wow::redface: ______________________________________________________ bro aaron-he's cute and friendly! :redface: waaaah! why did i said that? :wallbash: ;) bro hoshi- an active ftalk member! he looks nice! :wow: kuya dondon-waaaah! my kuya here! he's very very nice and so gentle man! :redface::wow: kuya eejhay-cute but strict type! :lol: peace bro! ;) kuya harvii-first time to see him, he looks mysterious but i liked him! =):eh: kuya pipito-looks friendly to me. and he looks nice! :thumbsup: want to be his friend! :eh::wow:[/b] [/spoiler] [b][sub]that's all for now! ;):eh: [/sub][/b]

Last edited by charm_caster0604 (2008-07-12 23:49:27)

joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=♥brains&beauty♥]Joebz - great layout maker!! [i don't mistake u for a guy though][/quote] Hahahaha, that's a relief. XD :lol: But honestly I don't seem to mind if people call me bro or kuya. :/ :lol: - - - - - - - Errrrr..... I confess I miss some of crushes [b]Renz[/b] and [b]Kiel[/b]...? I don't see them around that much anymoar. :/ [spoiler] lol wrong thread lol [/spoiler]
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[align=center][quote=faelnar84]I crush the poster above me :wow: . I love his layouts.[/quote] haha , lolz , Speechless .. :wow: ---------------- [b]All My Crushiz.. [/b][img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/69.gif[/img] [spoiler] [i]~[b]LoisFuLL[/b] - She is nice and "makuleht" :lol: ~[b]Ate Meng[/b] - She loves Death note also.. [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/77.gif[/img] ~[b]Graze[eizarg][/b] - She is nice and happy to be with [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/69.gif[/img] ~[b]Haru[em0chiq11] [/b]- Your the queen..of avatars .. and being nice to me [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/77.gif[/img] ~[b]Sis jhay[/b] - She is nice and beautiful .. she is a good friend indeed .. ;) ~[b]Faelnar [/b]- she is nice to me.. :wow: [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/105.gif[/img] ~ [b]sis charm[/b] - she is bery funny and nice! ;) ~[b]Ate Tinay[/b] - My favorite Mod..She is very Nice! I love her hair! :wow: ~[b]fis.mis[/b] - i think she`s cute [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/101.gif[/img] ~[b]Ate Duch[/b] - She is very CUTE indeed! :wow: ~Bianx - She is Cute like ate Duch :thumbsup: ~[b]Joana[/b] - She is very nice.. when she said that my works are good [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/15.gif[/img] ~[b]Ate WENG[/b][Mod Mizel] - She is nice to me [b] And all Co-EPS members [/b][img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/111.gif[/img][/i][/spoiler] If i forgot someone , Tell me :P [/align]
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i crush: eney- a kind and sweet bunso of mine, tinay- i uber miss u so! bianx - although we're not that close i found her so pretty! :P chai - cute and funny.. faelnar - go sing! ate rose [fs.mis] - i think she's nice.. looking forward to know her. blanchee - im using ur siggy haha. eunich - has a cute voce when talking hahah. yan yan- i uber miss this girl too. angeli_7 - a good leader. idol? heheh. brains&beauty- weee. i crush you too. Maye - i dont crush her. i love her. haha. guys: pipito- i miss u shiffer - crushness ^__^ besflen. unmaskedluke - ultimate crush.. haha ;):redface:

Last edited by emlodee (2008-07-13 04:50:10)

Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[u][b]TOPIC[/b][/u] =| [b]GIRLS[/b] [spoiler]Nela Joebs Ayei Bianx Duches Yuna Ize Kym Leigh Ini Shine Shy Aya 1 Aya 2 Keemee Bebe Nina Ceii Grace April Lois Weng Meng Baby Faith Maye Allaya Linniie Joanna Khine Eney Abe Tinay Bridget Yanyan Andrea Emlodee Louiz Trix Push Ice Cheuw Chariz Angeli Gemandi Dominik Rose Kimyasay Nicey Tricia Philixre and errrr.... m2m :lol: [/spoiler] -- [b]BOYS[/b] [spoiler]Owner Rap Harvey Tunie Cip Joe Vitz Cloud CK Ito Shirow Bob Karuro Ayel Shak My Emman Chester John Carlo Jan oppa Dondon James Shave Derick Marjan and ADMIN :rose: [/spoiler] :o
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Crossing out the extra added names.. Still #1 and only one. gemandi.
lady_end
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[spoiler] [b]gurlz:[/b] akuzet16(yen) - my real lyp besplen... my seahorse A.K.A poisonous_chiq16, my chicadorah sitah, ILY sistah... cutie_phunk(anj) - same ^ she' my besplen.. my saiduck A.K.A poisonous_doll, my chicadorah sitah wabshu siz ceii: my crux, she's friendly, kind, pwettie, lovely, ajaja.. my sistah m2m...... loveyah sissy siz gemandi: she's uber pwittie and friendly sis jhay: same^ very pweitie sis eunich: my sistah.. loveyah sistah sis cheuw: my pwittie and kind sistah here. sis tinay: super friendly and also pwettie sistah kuh.. sis faith: kakaloka. sa ym sistah. i like her.. very much, labxyoo sistah sis eney: my super pwettie sis here. sis lea: my new friend.. labxyu sis. sis bubblie- i love this author. ILY sistah.. sis reika- my uber pretty sistah, sis ellabotz- my sexy sistah, sis louiz - my new friend, hope 2 knw yah sis bhezt- hope 2 knw yah mur sissy sis yna- my very cute sistah, sis joanna- i love her story, ILY sistah.. [b]boys:[/b] bro rei ryuzaki - he's nice 2 me and very friendly :P :wow: bro bob - proud to be bisaya my lolo :P ILY bro :wow: bro hoshi jc- carl :rolleyes: - i love his layiies, and very friendly :wow: bro lance - my first bro but now i dunno, :lol: :eh: bro dhen2x - my very friendly and cute bro :wow: :P bro testament - uber good friend 2 me[/spoiler] weeeeeee,,, m2m, :P

Last edited by lady_end (2008-07-13 10:45:23)

'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]wooops dont open..[/b] [b]GURLZ[/b][spoiler][b]mai sis thinay :wow: maye ;) forsakendoll ;) paulanicole :rose: chiny :rose: bianx :kiss: push :rose: joebz :rose: emlodee ;) bheiyah :rose: cheuw :rose: nina :rose: uma :rose: duch :rose: nela :rose: gloOo :rose: ceii ;) jhay :rose: pinkblack ;) eney ;) tricia ;) brains&beauty ;) [/b][/spoiler] [b]boish[/b] [spoiler][b]non other than my beshie neil (unmaskedluke);) [/b] [/spoiler]

Last edited by 'AphrOdiTe' (2008-07-13 11:10:57)

~+yan.yan.o9+~
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]@Sis Tinay and Sis Melodee- don't miss me guys.. i'm just here.. i'm always here.. hehe :eh: My crush List: (updated)[/b] [u]/!\[/u][b]GIRLS[/b][u]/!\[/u] -[b]Ate Tinay- [/b]super nice moderator.. always on top of my list sis! -[b]Sis Ini mini-[/b] luv her.. super pweety and she rocks! -[b]Sis Melodee-[/b] wah she change her ava.. haha cute!! yabue sis! -[b]Sis Joebz-[/b] me really idolize her.. -[b]Sis Maye-[/b] gourgeous maye.. -[b]Sis Uma-[/b] she's really nice and cute -[b]Sis Chariz-[/b] i like her face, soo angelic.. -[b]Misz Faith-[/b] she' s really nice and pweeeetty.. -[b]Eney-[/b] my co-rockstar.. i wanna know her more.. -[b]/*/love.ceii/*/-[/b] she's really nice and cute. -[b]Sis Eunice-[/b] my sweet little sis of rockstars.. yabue too sis! -[b]Sis Louiz-[/b] my pweety co-rockstar.. -[b]bridget-[/b] [i]gwapa[/i].. haha she's pretty -[b]bheszt_09- [/b]she's really nice.. i wanna know more about her.. [u]/!\[/u][b]BOYS[/b][u]/!\[/u] -[b]Kuya Raph-[/b] inah revilla look-alike daw ako? haha -[b]Eehjhay-[/b] 'cause he's nice to me.. -b[b]esflen(jay angelo)-[/b] he's my besflen that's why.. he's kyoot -[b]xOLracnhOjx-[/b] he's nice and cute.. btw where is he? -[b]Rheiyn-[/b] he's cute.. -[b]Remjo-[/b] super kind and friendly.. -[b]marjanpatrick-[/b] super cute si kuya.. [b]>thanks for those who included me on their list..[/b]
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I'm a crushless mare human hehehe[img]http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/5259/crycf6.gif[/img] But anyway, my special crushes are still in my heart[img]http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/2485/huglv7.gif[/img]
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^hakhak. what about me? you don't crush my anymore? I'll kill you now. :wallbash: [i]kiddin. I miss you :redface:[/i] TOPIC: Neex - oh well, I really find him cute, especially when he's angry. rawr. peace neex. :P Harvey - I crush him since the rangers started. I still crush him until now, even if we don't chat anymore. :wasted: ReversEdge - this guy really love spams. XP He's so funny plus he's so demonic. :rolleyes: Daryll - he's my kuya wafuu ever. He's freaking hot in white. LOL
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]^ don't worry sis! i crush u! :lol: :wow: my crushes! only one for now: kuya dondon-- i miss you, kuya!!! :crybaby: he's very friendly and nice. and he's cute. :wow:;)[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:21

[ 9 queries - 0.614 second ]
Privacy Policy