• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[i][b]Now let me think.. i am new here Lois sadameng[/b][/i]
~+yan.yan.o9+~
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote=kristina16]yanyan - i effin miss her na[/quote] [b]Miss ya too sis!!! @topic- i crush the girl i quoted.. and besflen. :P [/b]
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[i][b]Now UPDATED crushiz wahihihi :/ Ate lois Ate Meng A.K.A sadameng =D Sis bianx ate tinay[/b][/i]
philixre
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

@ate duch yah.. i've been to hongkong and that's why my thread was closed.. haha lol.. by the way i'm planning of opening again if ever.. imma ask permission first but nevertheless i won't be opening (maybe) a new thread.. @ sis trixx Don't have to be sorry sis.. I <3 You 2!! [spoiler]Ate faith-so sweet and beautiful Ate duch-kind and friendly(may i ask po for your ym?? lol) Sis drea(bhezst)-chat mate wahahaha Bestie! (phia,philaine,andrea,me<of course>) sis trixx- i really like this gurl too.. so much friendly sis philaine-My bestie!! mwah mwah mwah! ate phia-My bestie too.. ate yanyan- I want to know her more I idolize you! sis aphro(dite)-pretty and cute ate Lois-kind and helpful ate tinay- so sweet! love hurr so mutsh ate neaz-i've been observing this girl since i saw her requested in my thread :ninja: (nothing) ate shy- i'm missing her! ate nahzbate- long time no talk ate donna(nayze)- missin you ate! sis aj(cutest08)- love yah sis aj! ate hilynkawaii- nevertheless she's my friend! ate ceii- My diary! haha i've been asking her so long and telling her my secrets! Love yah ate! and soh pweety! [/spoiler] That's it! Lav yah!
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^^ oh ok.. so thats why.. :D anyway, im sure the oldies in the gfx section miss you. i PMed you me ym siszy ;] [b]Topic[/b] i crushe the girl above my and sis lilbluangel.. thanks a lot siszy.. loev yah ;)
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

my crush : he's @ work ryt now lol imisseveryonehere <33
philixre
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[spoiler][b][color=#3cb878]♥Ate faith-so sweet and beautiful[/color] [color=#ff89b5]♥Ate duch-kind and friendly(may i ask po for your ym?? lol)[/color] [color=#3cb878]♥Sis drea(bhezst)-chat mate wahahaha Bestie! (phia,philaine,andrea,me<of course>)[/color] [color=#ff89b5]♥sis trixx- i really like this gurl too.. so much friendly[/color] [color=#3cb878]♥sis philaine-My bestie!! mwah mwah mwah![/color] [color=#ff89b5]♥ate phia-My bestie too..[/color] [color=#3cb878]♥ate yanyan- I want to know her more I idolize you![/color] [color=#ff89b5]♥sis aphro(dite)-pretty and cute[/color] [color=#3cb878]♥ate Lois-kind and helpful[/color] [color=#ff89b5]♥ate tinay- so sweet! love hurr so mutsh[/color] [color=#3cb878]♥ate neaz-i've been observing this girl since i saw her requested in my thread :ninja: (nothing)[/color] [color=#ff89b5]♥ate shy- i'm missing her![/color] [color=#3cb878]♥ate nahzbate- long time no talk[/color] [color=#ff89b5]♥ate donna(nayze)- missin you ate![/color] [color=#3cb878]♥sis aj(cutest08)- love yah sis aj![/color] [color=#ff89b5]♥ate hilynkawaii- nevertheless she's my friend![/color] [color=#3cb878]♥ate ceii- My diary! haha i've been asking her so long and telling her my secrets! Love yah ate! and soh pweety![/b][/color] [color=#898989][b]√Ate alliana-So pweety in love[sup]new[/sup][/b][/color][/spoiler]

Last edited by philixre (2008-07-03 06:26:51)

Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

> Tricia aw > Andrea WAKAKKAKAKAKAKKKAKAKKAAK elyens!! XD Crush List [sub]Girls <3[/sub] • faelnar [i]Bridget[/i] [quote]Cool. Neat. Nice. [i]Ano pa hinahanap mo?[/i] Haha. She's a very good pal. I know I can trust her.[/quote] • bheszt [i]Andrea[/i] [quote]I had fun being your co-GT member. And I miss our AYUT so much. Our crazy times. Hay. Gomen for leaving GT~ I'll miss you to death~![/quote] • pinkblack [i]Phia[/i] [quote]OMG for me she's liek my bestfriend.XD She's always in my side SHE NEVER LEAVES ME. lol I loev her to death.[/quote] • rocker.bhaby.louiz [i]Louiz[/i] [quote]My other bestfriend-liek! She's so understanding liek wtf loev herrrr. Pretty, nice and trustworthy! What [i]pa ba[/i]? Haha.[/quote] • lunareighn_sassy [i]Kym[/i] [quote]She's a good friend. <33 Soooo darn good in making signatures. She's one of my idols. lol :3[/quote] • Chii [i]Aina[/i] [quote]I will never forget you! I miss teh old days. Old "batch". ToT We both play Gaia OL. lol XD[/quote] • em0chiq11 [i]Haru[/i] [quote]AH same with Aina. <33 OMG I missed you both. T_T[/quote] [sub]Boys </3[/sub] • kielmaru_07 [i]Kiel[/i] [quote]My onee-chan in crunchyroll~! Nyahehe. He's such a good friend. XD *Such a good onee-chan* lol[/quote] • Intelligence [i]Franz[/i] [quote]Hay, GT's MUMU :3 << Craziest person I've met so far. Haha, [i]sira nga kasi kami, eh? [/i] lol[/quote] That's all for now.

Last edited by blancheee48 (2008-07-03 07:21:29)

Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]^ :P @T:Now I add,Blanche![/b]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=alliana01]my crush : he's @ work ryt now lol imisseveryonehere <33[/quote] i miss, crush, love the girl i quoted :wow:
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]waa....tenxue berii mats for those who included me in their lists >>CRUSH LIST[gurlsz only!]:D[/b] [spoiler][color=hotpink][b]•sisz tinay-great mod!olweiz helpful and friendly •sisz blanche-oh yeah..haha,former GT co-member!nice and friendly! •sisz lovelee-yeah,haha!chatmate!bespren! • sisz yna-bespren!i’m not able to see you anymore!nice friend! • sisz chelsey-nyaa..nice friend..skulmate!bespren!LOLs •sisz trixx-great gfx maker,nice friend •sisz lois-friendly mod!kind and helpful! •sisz duch-friendly,kind,olweiz helpful to other members •sisz elaine-long time no chat..xD •sisz phia-nyaa…nice friend! •sisz shy-imy,eventhough i don’t know you very much •sisz aina-great gfx maker!friendly and nice to other members •sisz joebz-kind and friendly,imy! •sisz aya-nice layout works! •sisz nela-nyaa,imy too,eventhough I don’t know you much •sisz yuna-elu..nice mod,friendly too…haha xD •sisz chariz-nice works!i adore her works!xD •sisz uma-cute,nice and friendly •sisz nelou-sometimes my chatmate LOLs •sisz faith-another great gfx maker! •sisz cheuw-friendly,kind,nice to other members! •sisz dianne-once my chatmate too,imy! TO BE UPDATED[/b][/color][/spoiler] [/align]

Last edited by bheszt_09 (2008-07-03 08:50:39)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

my oh -so - very long list :lol: dont open it.. :paranoid: [b]gurls:[/b][img]http://theftalk.com/img/female.gif[/img] [spoiler] [b]chika symphatica mae[/b] - sourtamsz kew...super pretty!! da*n! :wow: i love her she looks a lot like farina shylene runkle :wow: i missed those days when were having confe with the Mamboboso club hehe [b]alliana01 - sweetytamsz kew [/b] - shes my first ever bestfriend here...and i love her so much!! shes like a sister already, like my twin... i can always turn to her if i needed someone to talk to but now i miss her like hell.. [b]misz.faith[/b] - bebe gay! :lol: my bestfriend din weve been through a lot...and shes nice.. ;) i love her so much! supah kawaii!! [b]vAyEyIe / peppytamsz[/b] i missed her!! eventhough shes not that active here anymore...she never forgets to drop me a msg or comment at my fs... and oh yeah shes very purtty!! :wow: :kiss: [b]gemandi [/b]- babycake lalalalalala :P of course... her.. i love my babycake...im happy whenever she's ol... her posts always makes me :redface: why?? secret! ;) :lol: [b]nelou[/b] - gurlfwend :eh: one of my 1st sizzies here... am glad i met her and weve become geysh?! nyorks! shes really sweet!! and i love her mamuch!! [b]-zwheetiliciousz-xo aka lynne [/b] waaah [i]my apple bottom jeans chick[/i]! i love her!! actually if im a boy! id court her hehe very pretty!! HOT! and sexii! ahehe just love starin at her pics! :O :paranoid: shes one of the coolest people i know!! we met through a ym confe!! ;) ill nevr forget that! muah! :kiss: [b]deathsiren maye[/b] :wow: shes very pretty!!! :wow: and shes also kind... :kiss: yab her too ahehe ;) [b]jhay- jhayyuliajay.[/b]. jhayyuliajay...jhayyuliajay :P yeah as you can see siz i love saying yer name!! i kept on saying yer name!! hehe for some reasons i missed you!! ;) such pretty gal! love her smile!! :wow: [b]aphrodite popsicle chai [/b]:wow: ;) shes very pretty, artistahin i love her eventhough shes not a hunkie anymore... shes still my popsicle.. =( [b]yanyan[/b] - :crybaby: i effin miss her na one of my fave sizzie... super humble , super pretty and super cool siz!!! and i miss her so much.. yabu siz!! [b]ross voltouri[/b] - ini mini my ni mo :lol: ;) we 1st met here in ftalk through *fansigns* ill never forget that moment ahehe our fansign trade thingy and now! im lovin her to death! such a cool chique, full of spunk! yeahboi! [b]emlodee [/b]- melody :wow: i always call her emlodee then shed say [i]"melody na lang[/i]" ... ahehe shes really pretty!! reminds me of a fs frend! and she also looks a lot like pau diaz ;) shes really nice! i love her din!! :wow: [b]bianx_06 [/b]always be my prettysiz bianx ;) :wow: we havent really got to talk recently! =( huhu but i miss her! and i love her still...shes very pretty!! love her looks!! very :wow: :O =) [b]lilblueangel / aliah[/b] - shes so dang cute!! :wow: i love her... :kiss: shes my smart textmate!! and always there when i needed some elp ;) [b]paulanicole[/b] - i love her and siz aliah! theyre both pretty gurls! and very sweet!! thyer my textmates sa smart ;) [b]duch-[/b] i always adore her...i may not always include her here in my previous list.. but she'll always be my crush! super nice...and i missed her.. =( [b]khathateslove[/b] my siz kath!! shes really!! i love her so much! i love talking to her! texting, chatting etc ahehe i love her love her ;) [b]forsakendoll aya [/b]:redface: *speechless* :P uhmm i always crush her din... even before, i love her layies..shes such a cool gal... and everybody loves her ;) stay cool siz! [b]chii / aina [/b]shes my 2nd crushsiz here :wow: when i needed someone ill just go to her blog and tell her bout it! and im thankful to have her! imy siz aina!! my crushsiz! [b]emochiq11 / haru[/b] shes really cute... and really cool like her bestfriend aina, and shes the rocking avatar master here...i love her works.. she and aina are the coolest! ;) [b]rocker.baby.louiz[/b]shes really nice....she always drop by my friendster ;) shes also very cute!! :wow: i yab her!:wow: [b]crushsiz koleen[/b] shes so kulit... whenever were both online its like.. were crazy ahehe... lots of chitchat thingy!! i missed her...=( [b]ceii[/b] - very purttyy!!! :wow: very nice also ;) :kiss: i missed talkin to her... shes nice too...i just love her :wow: [b]triciaB.[/b] - such a cutie.... love her eyes!! :wow: uber nice and sweet gal.. ;) in short i love her! [b]lureign / kimmy [/b]- love her...shes nice..and cool!! same with the others havent talk to her coz shes busy i know.. ;) but shell always be my baby?! nah...she'll always be one of my crush here.. kip rockin siz kimmy! [b]uma[/b] the living doll!! ahehe shes very pretty!! love those eyes... its so :O :wow: shes really sweet and nice!! love her much din!! [b]chariz / obsessed95[/b] shes really astig!!! literal! =D love her looks!! love starin at her pics din!! kaka :wow: and i love her layouts!! =) and shes a superb graphic maker =) [b]bheiyah[/b] yeah!!! i simply love her!!! love her graphics too!! and shes really nice!!! ;) [/spoiler] [b]guys:[/b][img]http://theftalk.com/img/male.gif[/img] [spoiler] :arrow: [b]cloud, cerberuz... cloud s. nakpil [/b]:lol: ;) :wow: hes number 1 in my <3 and in my list :paranoid: =D what can i say bout him! he always makes me feel happy... :) he's very caring... though he's makulit ;) ahehe and im thankful to papa God for him..[i][s]ayabyu![/s][/i]!! :redface: :redface: :redface: [i]then...[/i] [b]dale[/b] - chuva :D =D i trust him... he's nice...though can be sometimes pasaway... ;) [b]bob , lucknskill[/b]... manong bob's really nice... i find him snob at first...but as i got to know him... he's actually fun to talked to, guy wid sense and oh yeah my secret! just sssshhhh :lol: :P [b]icedzero [/b]- he's my teacher very fun to talk to... i like chatting wid him... ;) =):thumbsup: [b]xavierkym [/b]- ;) my 1st ever crush here, uber nice, very helpful! love the way he smiles hehe =) though havent heard him sing hehe but with what his classmates said i know he's a good singer ;) :redface: :P [b]hoshi[/b] my fan :lol: kiddin.. he;ll be gone daw...but im hoping he'll be back..soon ahehe tc! jc! :P [b]unmaskedluke[/b] ahehe :eh: - he's great in makin layout..and i find him very mysterious... and yeah love the hair!! :eh: [b]dondon[/b]- such a cool graphics maker!! loves his works as based on his ava and siggies before! he's nice friend of mine ;) stay cool friend! ;)like what ive told you before... im here when u needed someone to talk to... [/spoiler]

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-07-04 08:55:41)

deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]GURLETTES[/b] :wow: [spoiler] [b]ate aya[/b]- man she's the bomb. the smexiest! i miss her. [b]chariz[/b]- numero uno! [b]sis tinay[/b]- very very very nice. ILOVE her :rose: [b]push[/b]- my lovely partner :wow: [b]ate duch[/b]- a good mod. i miss her soo.. =| [b]emlodee[/b]- pretty. very :wow: and really nice. like her a lot. [b]chai[/b]- one of my nicest friends here [b]bianx[/b]- my one and only ftalk textmate. love this girl :D [b]sis faith[/b]- the ultimate kawaii! [b]yanyan[/b]- cool girl :cool: [b]ini[/b]- nice and cool. i like her style [b]sis ceii[/b]- she's cute :D [b]nela[/b]- i miss talking to her in the confe =| [b]joebz[/b]- cute. she's very talented. [b]nina[/b]- she has a really good voice :thumbsup: and she's very pretty ain't she? [b]ate shika[/b]- she's really nice. love her :rose: [b]yuna[/b]- she's got some spunk :eh: [b]uma[/b]- she's a doll, and she's quite funneeh.[/spoiler] [b]BOY/S?[/b] [spoiler] [b]tunie[/b]- labteam. i miss him. i havent talked to him much lately.. im not so updated anymore :( ummm.. yeah. i only have one guy crush here :lol:[/spoiler]
~+yan.yan.o9+~
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=philixre]ate yanyan- I want to know her more I idolize you![/quote] [b]Woah! flattered much?! :redface: thanks sis.. i can always be your friend.. :D @ topic: I crush the girl i quoted.. and.. sis tinay sis maye sis angeli sis uma sis ini mini :D sis emlodee sis chariz and besflen of course.[/b]
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[spoiler][i]Hmmm.. Seems like some people forgot about me. :crybaby: LOL. Just kidding.[/i] :lol:[/spoiler] [b]My Crushes in Ftalk:[/b] [spoiler][[b]Ladies.[/b]] [b]Blanche.[/b] Hmmm.. I wonder why.. LOL. Off-couss.. `Coz she's so [i]astig[/i] [for me]. A very great friend. I lhuv her. IMY. [b]Trixx.[/b] IMY. Sigh.. I can't reach her here anymore. Hope I'd see her. She's a very great friend to me. I lhuv her. [b]Tinay.[/b] She's beautiful [in & out]. A very nice mod. I lhuv her. [b]Lovelee.[/b] She's a very nice person & I love her graphics. [b]Phia.[/b] My pie-pie [just made this up]. Weee.. She's a very sweet person & she's nice. IMY. [b]Chariz.[/b] She's so good in making graphics. My aidoul. :P She's also very nice & pretty. [b]Elaine.[/b] She's so nice & cute. Heehee.. [b]Bratinela.[/b] I don't even know why. But I like her, she's [i]astig[/i] [for me] & she's nice. [b]Joebz.[/b] Her graphics are so awesome [in her layouts]. She's very nice. [b]Uma.[/b] Hmm.. She's nice. I like her eyes, like a doll. Heehee.. Though we're not close. [b]Kymie[/b]. [lunareighn] IMY. She's so creative in graphics & she's very nice. =) [hr][hr] [[b]Guys.[/b]] [b]Dondon.[/b] My ku'a. Heehee.. IMY. He's very good in making graphics & he's a very nice & sweet person. [b]Franz.[/b] [bigbro] IMY!! Very sweet & funny person. LOL. His graphics are very great. Aidoul. :D[/spoiler]

Last edited by ♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥ (2008-07-03 13:10:10)

leviel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=dodgerblue]ooohh crushhee! tooo many in my list^^, giirls [spoiler] [b]ate Blanche[/b]- great friend! dats ol hehe [b]ate Trixx[/b]- lhuv her shes a nycee [b]ate Louiz[/b] - fcourz',smoochiee! :lol: ,schoolmate^^,older sister of my old bestie^^,hehe :lol: [b]ate Tinay[/b]- so goodie ^^, [b]ate Yan yan[/b]-aidol\\//! [b]ate Deathsiren[/b]-ohayoo! nyc graphics u got^^, [b]ate Loisful[/b]-too cool :cool: :lol: [b]ate Bratinela[/b]-astegs! [b]ate Kimmyasay[/b]-nice,kind,good! [b]ate Linnie[/b]-^^, [b]ate Phia[/b]-^0^ [b]ate Faelnar[/b]-^^' [b]ate Joebz[/b]-... [b]ate Aya[/b]-... [b]ate Meng[/b]-... [b]ate Duchesv[/b]-... [b]ate Aila[/b]-... [b]ate Andrea[/b]-... [b]ate Tauruslady[/b]-... [b]ate Angeli[/b]-rock!! [b]ate Lhien[/b]-red!!! [b]ate LEVIEL[/b]-LOVE THIS GIRL SO MUCH! :eh: [/spoiler] boiis [spoiler] [b]kuya Dondon[/b]-aw so gud bestie ;) [b]kuya Samilbz[/b]-lover!,gurang,pandak hehehe =D [b]kuya BigbroFranz[/b]-mumuchan^^, :lol: [b]kuya Kielmaru[/b]-kielmarumaru :lol: [b]kuya Lorheinz[/b]-gud mod. [b]kuya Hoshigaki[/b]-... [b]kuya Arikamumba[/b]-he is my bf! now truelyf!! [b]kuya James_cut..[/b]-steg! [b]kuya Eehjhay[/b]-hala! strik! =D [b]kuya Aries[/b]-...? [/spoiler][/color] [quote][i]is that all? if i forgot u just pm me^^,[/i][/quote] [/align]

Last edited by leviel (2008-07-03 15:56:55)

alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

woah i can see AYA on your lists but aren't there 2 aya's now? aya me and aya - forsakendoll which is my nanak :wow: anywhoo i remember having a crush on harvey and dale but now.. i only crushes my girls here :ninja:
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]^ i crush the poster above me :D[/b]
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I don't think I still have! Maybe have to find the cool one[img]http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/7296/veryhappycs8.gif[/img]
LiLbLuEaNgEl
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

eiirrss mine updated again..=D [b]gurlss[/b] [spoiler] deathsiren-my newest crush!hehe oooo and can i be ur txmate to?hahahaha siz tinay-my cuteee txmate ily! duchesv-ily...she's cute and nice... alliana01-pretty gurl... aya(forsaken)-like dis gurl always nice to me... [/spoiler] [b]boysss[/b] [spoiler] unmaskedluke-cute and luv the eyes!! emokid-emo!yeah.. bob-he's nice to me.... eehjay-goodlooking...knda scary hahaaha [/spoiler]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:44

[ 9 queries - 0.563 second ]
Privacy Policy