• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

:arrow: my new crush! sis emlodee--she's nice and very pretty,huh! =):thumbsup: :wow: :arrow: kuya derick--very kind and very friendly bro. Thnx for being nice! Stay as you are! mwuah! :redface: :P :D Taht's all for now! ;)

Last edited by charm_caster0604 (2008-08-04 01:16:40)

deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote=emlodee]maye - my ultimate crush here. [if you watch uaap this coming thursday, i wanna meet you. kidding hehe] ;)[/quote] aww.. im booked on thursday. i have a lot of classes to attend. maybe im going to watch during the finals. let's meet there :eh: weeee. :D ----------------------------------- im too lazy to post all of them :/ it's on the last page.. and imma add.. [b]lady_end[/b] coz she's suuu pretty and [b]eunich[/b]
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]wooots dont open!! :lol: [/b] [spoiler][b]hoho im tired searching my crush list :lol: This is my new Lineup.. :lol: [/b] [b]Kristina16(popsicle)[/b]- the uber kind mod in town =). her layouts are :wow: .effin nice to me,lurve sending me lots of quotations.hehe. i loev her soo much!! :wow: [b]Forsakendoll[/b]- wew the smexxy css queen. her layies always catches ma eyes. :O her looks are [b]STUNNING!! [/b] [b]Duch[/b]-shes nice to me alsoo.pretty.kind. i likes her layies too :wow: [b]emlodee[/b]- one the nice member here..co-rockstar.pretty of course.wanna know more about her ;] [b]Maye[/b]- nice in making layies ;) .kind. of course stunning looks!! :wow: [b]Nina[/b]-shes one of a kind ;) pwetty.sexy. :wow: [b]joebz[/b]- i dont know her but she seems nice. very helpful.i always roaming around at her tutorial thread. wee tnx fow sharing ur knowledge by means of tutorials!! ;] [b]cheuw[/b]-one of ma siisz,effin kind and nice to me and to other members.pretty too ;) hope to know her more.. ;) [b]SiSTERS :arrow: ceii :rose: :arrow: jhay :rose: :arrow: dhen :rose: :arrow: eney :rose: :arrow: gemandi :rose: :arrow: brains and beauty :rose: :arrow: linniie :rose: :arrow: charm_caster0604 :rose: :arrow: black_eljoy :rose: This gurlss are my sisters here i lurve them soo much :wow: ..like the way they loev mee. :lol: [/b] ill add [b]Rose Faith [/b]][/spoiler]

Last edited by 'AphrOdiTe' (2008-08-04 06:12:09)

lady_end
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=deathsiren]and imma add.. lady_end coz she's suuu pretty[/quote] ohw yeah.. sankyoo sistah.. ILY mur. [quote=emlodee]lady_end - i dunno her real name, but i always saw here whever i post in the phil section before. hehe[/quote] wee. tenchu sis. btw, juz call me gerlyn @t: i crux the gurlz i quoted. so pwettie and nice. hope to knw yah mur my sistahz.
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]Nela/Bratinela[/b] [spoiler]She's not just my crush. She's mine and I'm hers. She's always be the [b]PRIDE[/b] of my [b]HEART[/b]. She's my [b]everything[/b]. Though we don't communicate these past couple of days I always think of you. I'm waiting for your [b]real name[/b] :eh:[/spoiler] [b]Forsakendoll[/b] [spoiler]She's pretty. [b]Crush ng Bayan[/b] :haba ng hair: My [b]Kababayan[/b] :lol: She's friendly and I am happy that I'm one of her friends because she's really nice to me and to everyone. I hope to be friends with her in real life I'm sure we'll have loads of fun. [/spoiler] [b]Nina[/b] [spoiler]She's the one I can always talk to (most of the time) when everyone is offline :P I is also happy to be one of your [b]FRIENDS[/b]. We shared stories about everything. From her [b]BF to my Sister's sex ife[/b] hahaha :lol::lol: Nina is also [b]PRETTY[/b]. Sorry guys she's already [b]TAKEN[/b] =D[/spoiler] [b]Yuna[/b] [spoiler]Yuna is SWEET =) . I can always cont on her like the time when I needed a Flash Player for my mobile fone ;) Hope you stay as you are :D Yuna is PRETTY as well no doubt about it ;) . [/spoiler] [b]Uma[/b] [spoiler]This girl is my B**TCH lol :lol: . Only joking. This girl is cute. Whiter than White...what??? :retard: She's a bit of attention seeker but you can also count her on when you need her. Stay cute and give some white Im tired of being browned skin lol jokes :lol:[/spoiler] [b]Duch[/b] [spoiler]Daay! Lol. Duch is a nice friend to have ;) . She corrects me when I'm wrong. I can count her on :thumbsup: when I have problems. She gave me advices.[/spoiler] [b]Push[/b] [spoiler]Bridge!! Push is one of the funniest friend I have. She's so lively and always straight to the point. [i]"Barahan kung barahan"[/i] That's why I'm kinda scared of her :ninja: I can always count her on when I had/have problems. She's always there (most of the time) when I need her. Though I haven't seen her in a [b]DECENT[/b] picture I think she's pretty. :redface:[/spoiler] I would also like to add this ff people: [b]Lois Meng Nicey Zephyr[/b] I'll write something about these people soon :P
d^_~b
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

my crush. she's cute, cuddling and very sweet. guess who? :lol:
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^Wakaka.Is taht from TS?XDD [hr] [b]Topic[/b] [spoiler]I already posted `em but my newest: Unmaskedluke/Neil[/spoiler]
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=charm_caster0604]kuya derick--very kind and very friendly bro. Thnx for being nice! Stay as you are! mwuah! :redface: :P :D[/quote] waaahh..tnx sis..:redface: @topic: no updates for now..:D
nina123456
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=' 'eMokIdD]She's the one I can always talk to (most of the time) when everyone is offline :P I is also happy to be one of your FRIENDS. We shared stories about everything. From her BF to my Sister's sex ife hahaha :lol::lol: Nina is also PRETTY. Sorry guys she's already TAKEN =D[/quote] oh wow harvz.. im soo touched [url=http://cinta.kaskusradio.com][img]http://cinta.kaskusradio.com/onion/smiley/blsh2.gif[/img][/url] finally u remember to include me in ur list..! [url=http://cinta.kaskusradio.com][img]http://cinta.kaskusradio.com/onion/smiley/nosepick.gif[/img][/url] anyways,, i thought u also crush.. [b]PORTUNIECHO RAPIDOH XAVIERKYM[/b] [url=http://cinta.kaskusradio.com][img]http://cinta.kaskusradio.com/onion/smiley/gg.gif[/img][/url]
airies
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=kristina16]@topic: i crush the person i quoted yeah! and also the prson above me.. i miss u siz airies. Last edited by kristina16 (2008-08-03 18:58:12)[/quote] miss u .siss.:) u very friendly tlga.dats why i adore u more aww..haha @topic adore. :idea:
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ I crush the poster above me! =):thumbsup: She's cute and she looks nice. :wow: :D :rose: for you,sis! ;)
khomplykeited
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

forsakenkid and xave,, [spoiler] mga alamat [/spoiler]
Norikonichan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hmmm............crush??..hmmm...... i dont know what to say ;)
mardin
» n00b
1969-12-31

hehe my crush here in ftalk is forsakendoll cute
ziehruex
» n00b
1969-12-31

my crush is swit serenity..ahahaha
raphael_marcos
» Banned
1969-12-31

woah, it's been a while, since i last posted here.. [b]my crushes[/b] [spoiler] [b]yan-yan[/b]..i dont see her that much.. [b]paulinexz[/b]..nicole (of pbb) look-alike.. [b]aliah[/b]..very angelic, and i love your name..:redface: [b]maye[/b]..Ftalk Goddess! [b]chariz[/b]..where is she???:paranoid:.. [b]shy[/b]..i find her cute..chinita..:D [b]paula[/b]..she's a newbie..very pretty..:wow: [b]pareng lovely[/b]..this girl's crazy..:lol: i forgot my old crush list..:lol: [/spoiler]
bojangle_pau
» n00b
1969-12-31

ooww Raphael, thanks for crushing me, I crushed u too. :kiss:
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]kuya raph[/b] im sooo happy you didnt call me [b]FAT[/b] [img]http://cinta.kaskusradio.com/onion/smiley/blsh2.gif[/img] ------------------------- i forgot to add kuya raph to my crush list. wee. ill add him coz he didnt put [b]FAT[/b] in his description [img]http://cinta.kaskusradio.com/onion/smiley/blsh3.gif[/img] and also the pretty girl above me... sooo pretty [img]http://cinta.kaskusradio.com/onion/smiley/hope.gif[/img]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i crush my bebe gay faith, babycake mandi... siz airies my gurlettes here :wow: and these two beautiful gurls above me weee :wow: :rose:

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-08-06 08:25:10)

charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I crush the 3 girls above me! =):thumbsup: They're al so pretii! :wow:;) :rose:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:47

[ 15 queries - 0.263 second ]
Privacy Policy