• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

marjanpatrick
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

i still crush the girl above me. its been months since i last posted here. =) i still think maye and kim are gorgeous. :wow: :wow:
ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote=lucknskill]Hanzel~! Nina~! Tricia~! Grace~! Nina~! Maye~! Aya~! kyularixia~! Tinay~![/quote] Is My Name Are Entered There. Please Reply. :D @Topic: My Crush is Nahzbate. :redface: Woot~ :lol:
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

my crushes: [spoiler]ate tinay- very kind nd friendly! and also pretty! :D sis nahz- kind,cute! sis nina: i loev her works! she's also kind nd cute! forsakendoll: whoa.. i rili loev her lays! she's also beautiful! ate chin-ching(sis faith)- she's uber cute! loev her works! imdemoprincess-she's kind! sis EleeGirl - she's uber kind,loev her works, anime_mania_01- she's kind. teh new leader f skyline :D yna- my kind,cute friend.. i consider as my bstfriend! :kiss: triciapink-loev her works,kind nd cute! eunich- i loev her works tuh! she's cute nd kind! bro rei- my uber kind bro.. :kiss:[/spoiler]
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[spoiler][quote=misz.faith]Rei Ryuzaki-(Lil Bro)his works are improving. .cool!very nice workx. .[/quote] [sup][b]>[/b] geee,sankyu sisz Faith :wow:. you worx[gfx] is great. i admire ur worx sisz![/sup] [quote=deathsiren]Rei Ryuzaki He's a cool guy. I think he's younger than me? But yeeah, he's cute and also nice.[/quote] [sup][b]>[/b] yeah,i'm younger than u sisz. ahaha :P.[/sup] [quote=triciabianca]Rei Ryuzaki LOLS. I haven't seen this guy before. :lol:[/quote] [sup][b]>[/b] lol,i think you already see me now :eh:,aha ..[/sup][/spoiler] [sup][b]@T[/b]: My Crushes[/sup] [spoiler][b]• anime_mania_01[/b]- she my only one best friends here at fstalk,[b]BFF[/b] :D. [b]• Bheiyah[/b]- my ultimate crush here :redface: :rose: harhar .. [b]• sugarstyx_x[/b]- she my sweetest sisters here at fstalk. she also nice & friendly :D. [b]• Kimizuki[/b]- wee,i really crush this gurl eyh,she so cute :wow:. [b]• Triciabianca[/b]- a very [s]cute[/s] kawaii japanese gurl :wow:. [b]• Louiz[/b]- she cute & also a nice person ;). [b]• ♥brains&beauty♥[/b]- my [b]BESHY[/b]. she so helpful =). she a kind person in de world =D [i]lol[/i]. [b]• MiNEKOARCH [/b]- she a nice friend of mine :wow:. [b]• deathsiren[/b]- pweetty gurl. popular gurl here :wow:. [b]• lady_end & charm_caster0604 [/b]- they both friendly & nice ;). [b]• Philixre/Lovelee[/b]- she cute & fun to chat/be with. lolz :P. [b]• Mod. Tinay[/b]- she have a beatiful face. she so kind to me :wow:. [b]• Aya/Forsakendoll[/b]- she have a pwetty face & really gud in making layout :wow:. [b]• obsessed95/Chariz[/b]- she really gud in making gfx. she also have a cute face :wow:. [b]• RossVolturi[/b]- she rock =D\m/! [i]lol[/i]. [b]• Chiny.12[/b]- she really kind to me & she my nicest friend here :D [i]lol[/i]. [b]• butterflyprincesz & /*/love.ceii/*/[/b]- this two gurl[s] is xo friendly :). [hr][hr][hr] [u][sup]Added:[/sup][/u] [b]• misz.faith[/b]- a nice & pwetty sisz ;). [b]• malow[/b]- she a nice/good friend of mine :D.[/spoiler]
pinkpolish
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hes cute, smart, handsome, kind. he even asked me if i were going to ask you out, what will you say or respond? wee. im really inlove! xeett!
kyulatrixia
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Gorgeous Chicks[/b] [spoiler][b] aya | forsakendoll | b2 pushnit08 | normalsii | norms ducheszv | pop nina (advance happy BEER day) tsk uma | ming joebz ate april yuna cheuw CLASS-S chicks :wow::wow: [/b][/spoiler] [b]Hot Hunks[/b] [spoiler][b]Rapidoh | Shitttt | Dog Tunie | Heartii Xavier Ephemeral Shirow Lucknskill CLASS-S Hunkies:wow::wow:[/b][/spoiler]

Last edited by kyulatrixia (2008-08-30 09:07:13)

raphael_marcos
» Banned
1969-12-31

long time no post (complete crush list, goodluck to my memory!) [spoiler][sup][b]maye[/b]..my very first [b]fat[/b]lk crush..she's a Goddess!! i think somebody's list wouldn't be complete w/o her name on it! dont worry no more fat jokes (oooppss sorry typo-error..=D)[/sup] [sup][b]pareng nina[/b]..i miss this girl sooo much, esp her craziness!:lol: (im going to declare now, there'll be no classes on Sept 7!! feeling president??)[/sup] [sup][b]danica[/b]..beautiful girl..[/sup] [sup][b]chariz[/b]..im wondrin'..where is she??:paranoid:[/sup] [sup][b]aliah[/b]..very angelic and her name..reminds me of a very special girl.[/sup] [sup][b]faith[/b]..i'll just keep to myself why im crushing this girl.[/sup] [sup][b]yan-yan[/b]..the bangs!! where's my burger?!:lol:[/sup] [sup][b]ate hylin[/b]..i also miss her, she's my first siz here..=)[/sup] [sup][b]pauline[/b]..i find her cute..[/sup] [sup][b]paula[/b]..my charms didn't worked on this girl..:doubt:, but she's pretty..=)[/sup] [sup][b]shy[/b]..i learned how to appreciate chinita girls because of her..:redface:[/sup] [sup][b]tara[/b]..i like her attitude..[/sup] [sup][b]kawaiichic/chx/chicken[/b]..im not pretty sure bout her username but i saw her in FTalkPhi and i was like..:o "woah, ang ganda!!"[/sup] [sup][b]cj (ceejhay)[/b]..haha! she's my highschool "sweetheart??" welcome to ftalk anne curtis!:eh:[/sup][/spoiler]

Last edited by raphael_marcos (2008-08-30 11:35:01)

~+yan.yan.o9+~
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]I soo effin' crush the guy above meh... ^[/b] [spoiler][i]naks.[/i] shades... burger! burger! :D[/spoiler]
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

The gurl above me :lol: jowk... my only crush in ftalk is no other than: [spoiler]:P hint: tall straight hair :D[/spoiler]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

weeeee imma post this again... [b]gurls:[/b][img]http://theftalk.com/img/female.gif[/img] [spoiler][b][font=trebuchet ms][u][color=deeppink]:arrow: these 2 special gurls in moi life..[/color][/u][/font][/b] [b][color=deeppink]gemandi babycake-[/color][/b] my anak here and everywhere. :P i love her so much.. shes one of the nicest person ive known...like her she she sees the real me and accepts me for who and what i am. And im thankful to have her... really..i am so happy to have her as my anak.. [b][color=deeppink]misz.faith bebe gay[/color][/b] ahehe my bestfriend.. shes always there for me when i needed her.. she never fail to make me feel better, im so thankful to have her..i really miss her... i really miss u bebe gay.. and i loev you so much no matter what happen..always keep that in mind ;) :arrow: [font=trebuchet ms][b][u][color=hotpink]these 2 lovely girls: TAMZ[/color][/u][/b][/font] [b][color=hotpink]chika symphatica mae[/color][/b] - sourtamsz kew...super pretty!! da*n! :wow: i love her she looks a lot like farina shylene runkle :wow: i missed those days when were having confe with the Mamboboso club hehe [b][color=hotpink]alliana01 - sweetytamsz kew [/color][/b] - shes my first ever bestfriend here...and i love her so much!! shes like a sister already, like my twin... i can always turn to her if i needed someone to talk to but now i miss her like hell.. :arrow:[b][font=trebuchet ms][u][color=hotpink]my fave sizzies in the whole wide world/ world wide web[/color] :lol: [/u] [/font][/b] [b][color=hotpink]aphrodite popsicle chai [/color][/b]: i really loev her... shes so nice and friendly to everyone... shes really pretty... we have so many things in common like when it comes to fashion esp. with skinny jeans.. ahehe :P ;) [b][color=hotpink]emlodee[/color] [/b]- melody :wow: i always call her emlodee then shed say [i]"melody na lang[/i]" ... ahehe shes really pretty!! reminds me of a fs frend! and she also looks a lot like pau diaz ;) shes really nice! i love her din!! :wow: [b][color=hotpink]nelou[/color][/b] - gurlfwend :eh: one of my 1st sizzies here... am glad i met her and weve become geysh?! nyorks! shes really sweet!! and i love her mamuch!! [b][color=hotpink]-zwheetiliciousz-xo aka lynne[/color] [/b] waaah [i]my apple bottom jeans chick[/i]! i love her!! actually if im a boy! id court her hehe very pretty!! HOT! and sexii! ahehe just love starin at her pics! :O :paranoid: shes one of the coolest people i know!! we met through a ym confe!! ;) ill nevr forget that! muah! :kiss: [b][color=hotpink]deathsiren maye[/color][/b] :wow: shes very pretty...the first time i saw her i was OMEG :wow: ahehe shes really nice... and friendly, down to earth... and i love her by being that like that, we may not talk all the time..but if ever u need me..im just here ;) :kiss: [b][color=hotpink]bojangle_pau[/color][/b] shes so pretty and i know shes nice... and i hope to know her more... ;) [b][color=hotpink]jhay- jhayyuliajay.[/color][/b]. jhayyuliajay...jhayyuliajay :P yeah as you can see siz i love saying yer name!! i kept on saying yer name!! hehe for some reasons i missed you!! ;) such pretty gal! love her smile!! :wow: [b][color=hotpink]yanyan[/color][/b] - :crybaby: i effin miss her na one of my fave sizzie... super humble , super pretty and super cool siz!!! and i miss her so much.. yabu siz!! [b][color=hotpink]ross voltouri[/color][/b] - ini mini my ni mo :lol: ;) we 1st met here in ftalk through *fansigns* ill never forget that moment ahehe our fansign trade thingy and now! im lovin her to death! such a cool chique, full of spunk! yeahboi! [b][color=hotpink]bianx_06[/color] [/b]always be my prettysiz bianx ;) :wow: we havent really got to talk recently! =( huhu but i miss her! and i love her still...shes very pretty!! love her looks!! very :wow: :O =) [b][color=hotpink]lilblueangel / aliah[/color][/b] - shes so dang cute!! :wow: i love her... :kiss: shes my smart textmate!! and always there when i needed some elp ;) [b][color=hotpink]duch[/color][/b] i always adore her...i may not always include her here in my previous list.. but she'll always be my crush! super nice...and i missed her.. =( [b][color=hotpink]forsakendoll aya [/color][/b]:redface: *speechless* :P uhmm i always crush her din... even before, i love her layies..shes such a cool gal... and everybody loves her ;) stay cool siz! [b][color=hotpink]nina123456[/color][/b] the soul siren... we're not that close but i really want to know her more... shes pretty and i know shes nice too ;) [b][color=hotpink]bheiyah[/color][/b] shes really nice... shes really great in making graphics.. shes kawaii too... ;) :P [b][color=hotpink]charm caster[/color][/b] shes really sweet and im thankful to have her as friends.. ;) [b][color=hotpink]chii / aina [/color][/b]shes my 2nd crushsiz here :wow: when i needed someone ill just go to her blog and tell her bout it! and im thankful to have her! imy siz aina!! my crushsiz! [b][color=hotpink]ceii[/color][/b] - very purttyy!!! :wow: very nice also ;) :kiss: i missed talkin to her... shes nice too...i just love her :wow: [b][color=hotpink]triciaB.[/color][/b] - such a cutie.... love her eyes!! :wow: uber nice and sweet gal.. ;) in short i love her! i miss u so much siz trixx... :( stay nice and cute! [b][color=hotpink]uma[/color][/b] the living doll!! ahehe shes very pretty!! love those eyes... its so :O :wow: shes really sweet and nice!! love her much din!! with guys... its... [font=trebuchet ms][color=#f514e5]m[/color][color=#e21ee6]a[/color][color=#ce28e7]d[/color][color=#bb31e8]e[/color][color=#a73be8]r[/color][color=#9445e9]p[/color][color=#804fea]a[/color][color=#6d58eb]k[/color][color=#5962ec]e[/color][color=#466ced]r[/color][color=#3276ed].[/color][color=#1f7fee].[/color][/font]:wow: he's my bhe :wow: :kiss: muah!!! [font=trebuchet ms][color=#f514e5]l[/color][color=#e61be6]u[/color][color=#d823e6]c[/color][color=#c92ae7]k[/color][color=#bb31e8]n[/color][color=#ac39e8]s[/color][color=#9d40e9]k[/color][color=#8f47e9]i[/color][color=#804fea]l[/color][color=#7156eb]l[/color] [color=#5464ec]-[/color] [color=#3773ed]b[/color][color=#287aee]o[/color][color=#1a82ee]b[/color][/font] ;) =) [font=trebuchet ms][color=#f514e5]d[/color][color=#ef17e5]o[/color][color=#e81ae6]n[/color][color=#e21de6]d[/color][color=#dc21e6]o[/color][color=#d524e6]n[/color] [color=#c92ae7]-[/color] [color=#bc30e7]t[/color][color=#b634e8]h[/color][color=#af37e8]e[/color] [color=#a33de9]g[/color][color=#9c40e9]r[/color][color=#9643e9]e[/color][color=#9047e9]a[/color][color=#894aea]t[/color] [color=#7d50ea]s[/color][color=#7753ea]i[/color][color=#7056eb]g[/color][color=#6a5aeb]g[/color][color=#645deb]y[/color] [color=#5763ec]m[/color][color=#5166ec]a[/color][color=#4a69ec]k[/color][color=#446ded]e[/color][color=#3e70ed]r[/color] [color=#3176ed]w[/color][color=#2b79ee]o[/color][color=#247cee]o[/color][color=#1e80ee]t[/color][color=#1883ee]![/color][color=#1186ef]![/color][/font] ;) [font= trebuchet ms][color=#f514e5]r[/color][color=#e41ce6]e[/color][color=#d425e6]i[/color] [color=#b235e8]r[/color][color=#a13ee9]y[/color][color=#9146e9]u[/color][color=#804fea]z[/color][color=#6f57eb]a[/color][color=#5f5feb]k[/color][color=#4e68ec]i[/color][color=#3d70ed].[/color][color=#2c78ee].[/color][color=#1c81ee].[/color][/font] ;) [font=trebuchet ms][color=#f514e5]e[/color][color=#f216e5]e[/color][color=#ef17e5]h[/color][color=#ec19e5]j[/color][color=#e91ae6]h[/color][color=#e61ce6]a[/color][color=#e31de6]y[/color][color=#e01fe6].[/color][color=#dd20e6].[/color][color=#da22e6].[/color] [color=#d425e6]i[/color] [color=#ce28e7]a[/color][color=#cb29e7]l[/color][color=#c82be7]w[/color][color=#c52ce7]a[/color][color=#c22ee7]y[/color][color=#bf2fe7]s[/color] [color=#b932e8]l[/color][color=#b634e8]i[/color][color=#b335e8]k[/color][color=#b037e8]e[/color] [color=#aa3ae8]h[/color][color=#a73be8]i[/color][color=#a43de8]m[/color] [color=#9e40e9]a[/color][color=#9b41e9]m[/color] [color=#9544e9]j[/color][color=#9246e9]u[/color][color=#8f47e9]s[/color][color=#8c49e9]t[/color] [color=#864cea]s[/color][color=#834dea]h[/color][color=#804fea]y[/color] [color=#7a52ea]t[/color][color=#7753ea]o[/color] [color=#7156eb]p[/color][color=#6e58eb]o[/color][color=#6b59eb]s[/color][color=#685beb]t[/color] [color=#625eeb]h[/color][color=#5f5feb]i[/color][color=#5c61ec]s[/color] [color=#5664ec]n[/color][color=#5365ec]a[/color][color=#5067ec]m[/color][color=#4d68ec]e[/color] [color=#476bec]e[/color][color=#446ded]r[/color][color=#416eed]e[/color] [color=#3b71ed]a[/color][color=#3873ed]h[/color][color=#3574ed]a[/color][color=#3276ed]h[/color][color=#2f77ed]a[/color] [color=#297aee]l[/color][color=#267cee]o[/color][color=#237dee]l[/color][color=#207fee]e[/color][color=#1d80ee]n[/color][color=#1a82ee]g[/color][color=#1783ee]z[/color][color=#1485ef].[/color][color=#1186ef].[/color][color=#0e88ef].[/color][/font] ;) :redface: [font=trebuchet ms][color=#f514e5]d[/color][color=#e71be6]a[/color][color=#d922e6]l[/color][color=#cc29e7]e[/color] [color=#b036e8]-[/color] [color=#9544e9]c[/color][color=#874bea]h[/color][color=#7952ea]u[/color][color=#6b59eb]b[/color][color=#5e60eb]a[/color] [color=#426ded]h[/color][color=#3474ed]a[/color][color=#277bee]h[/color][color=#1982ee]a[/color][/font] ;) :lol: :P[/spoiler] newly added crushes..imma add these name in my list soon...;) :arrow: as cicatrizes mabel... :arrow: mareng lea ;) :arrow: tweaktweakers :arrow: faelnar

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-08-30 19:43:51)

bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ I crush the girl above me. I also have a crush on Kimmie, Je, Ice, Akuzet16, Lolo James and my kuya Raph.:D
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=kyulatrixia]Lucknskill[/quote] :redface: Wow, thanks trix... @ topic: [spoiler]Hanzel~! Nina~! Tricia~! Grace~! Ninafaye~! Maye~! Aya~! kyularixia~! Tinay~![/spoiler]
ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=lucknskill]Ninafaye~![/quote] :redface: Wow! Thanks. I Crused The MOD Above Me. ^^^ :redface:
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=raphael_marcos]maye..my very first [b]fat[/b]lk crush..she's a Goddess!! i think somebody's list wouldn't be complete w/o her name on it! dont worry no more fat jokes (oooppss sorry typo-error..=D)[/quote] You are so evil. If you don't quit it with the fat jokes, ....... [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/65.gif[/img] [i]You know I know a lot about you...[/i] :eh: Haha, kiddin' I'll keep my mouth shut, I promise. LY kuya :kiss: ---------------------------------- I super crush the guy I quoted.. because... because... [spoiler][img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/49.gif[/img] Hahaha :P[/spoiler]
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Jeez. Haven't posted here for quite some time. [spoiler]It's because I got annoyed with people who crushes those who crush them also. :disgust:[/spoiler] TOPIC -- Bianca, Ice, Maye, Ize, Lois, Uma, Yuna, Shine Bob, Harbs, Nix, Shirow, EJ, Ayel, Karurs
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ Welcome back Kimkim:) How are you?! How's you study?! Long time no texting hahaha:) ---- Topic: I do not know if I really a crash here?! :paranoid:
kyulatrixia
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=lucknskill]kyularixia~![/quote] aw.. :redface: tnx bob.. :D btw bob its kyulaTrixia :D [b]Gorgeous Chicks[/b] [spoiler]aya | forsakendoll | b2 pushnit08 | normalsii | norms ducheszv | pop nina (advance happy BEER day) tsk uma | ming joebz ate april yuna cheuw CLASS-S chicks :wow::wow:[/spoiler] [b] Hot Hunks[/b] [spoiler][b] Rapidoh | Shitttt | Dog Tunie | Heartii Xavier Ephemeral Shirow Lucknskill CLASS-S Hunkies:wow::wow:[/b][/spoiler]

Last edited by kyulatrixia (2008-08-31 03:39:05)

Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I crush my babe(LINE) She`s cute,smart and bad. =D
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]My ftalk crushes..^^ [/b] [spoiler]ermm..I am just gonna name them..^^[/spoiler] [b]• Girls..[/b] [i]ate Emlodee, ate Tinay, ate Blue, ate Ceii, ate Rose, ate Bel, sis Jhay, sis Ellabotz, sis Chai, sis Lynn, sis Blanchee, sis Bridget, ate Reika, sis Berii, [/i] [i][b]• Boys..[/b][/i] [i]kuya Jay, kuya Guile, Kuya Jesse, kuya Jie, kuya Allan, wuuft.. Bob.. :redface: [/i] [b] ~Enough for today..^^ if you have noticed the number of my crushes is decreasing..it is because of.. of..of.. of.. ohh.. :mad:[/b]

Last edited by eney0715 (2008-08-31 05:54:20)

malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

my crushes: [spoiler][b]sisz tinay[/b]- very kind nd friendly! and also pretty! :D [b]sis nahz-[/b] kind,cute! [b]sis nina[/b]: i loev her works! she's also kind nd cute! [b]forsakendoll[/b]: whoa.. i rili loev her lays! she's also beautiful! [b]ate chin-ching(sis faith)[/b]- she's uber cute! loev her works!she's also uber kind! [b]imdemoprincess-[/b]she's kind! [b]sis EleeGirl -[/b] she's uber kind,loev her works, [b]anime_mania_01-[/b] she's kind. teh new leader f skyline :D [b]yna- [/b]my kind,cute friend.. i consider as one of my closest friend! :kiss: [b]triciapink[/b]-loev her works,kind nd cute! [b]eunich[/b]- i loev her works tuh! she's cute nd kind! [b]bro rei[/b]- my uber kind bro.. :kiss: [b]new added[/b] [b]the_legend_killer[/b]- woo.. kua guile is soooo uber kind/nice tu mii.. :kiss: [b]sisz Gengskie[/b]-she's also uber kind to mii :wow: [b]yellow flash[/b]- uber kind friend of mine [b]-_aNgeLmAn_-[/b]- he's kind =)[/spoiler]

Last edited by malow (2008-08-31 07:43:42)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:27

[ 9 queries - 0.051 second ]
Privacy Policy