• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

eney0715
» FTalkWorm
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[b]ehem..honestly..i have two crushes here... :eh: the first one is Moyo.. i crush him because of his umanageable hair.. :lol: naah..he is funny.. :D and of course cute.. :) (wakuuu.. just a little crush..) and of course the special one.. (as in really special person.. :lol:) Jan Carlo.. :eh: why?.. -- because of his handsomeness.. (:puke:) i think he is really a nice guy.. (ewww...) wuahaha..i can't take it anymore.. :P i just feel like i am telling lies about you...wuahahaha.. peace my pandesal..<3 =D now i am becoming corny.. :retard: and being corny is crazy!..but that's okay..as they say "People do crazy things when they are inlove.." :wow: wuahahaha..[/b]

Last edited by eney0715 (2008-10-25 14:15:18)

---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[b]hmm... ketah, also Bob car. hehe >> they're cool.[/b]
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=nanix84][quote=karuro72002]nanix - wuhahahaha.. so toatlly in the GayCOre! :lol:[/quote] wahahahaha =D I wonder why you are affected so much!! wahahaha =D You denied the fact that we even take a bath together with dondon.. wahahaha =D [spoiler][i]Ang magiging gay ay talo[/i] wahahaha =D peace br0 :Dv no offense okay? :lol:[/spoiler][/quote] wuhahahaha... im n0t what ur thinkn... :lol: about the bath? its just a trip! dondon made it up! i just sakay dondon! wakokokok... :lol: ahahahaha... :lol: :lol: :lol: LOL LOL :lol: :lol: [quote=eney0715][b]ehem..honestly..i have two crushes here... :eh: and of course the special one.. (as in really special person.. :lol:) Jan Carlo.. :eh: why?.. -- because of his handsomeness.. (:puke:) i think he is really a nice guy.. (ewww...) wuahaha..i can't take it anymore.. :P i just feel like i am telling lies about you...wuahahaha.. peace my pandesal..<3 =D now i am becoming corny.. :retard: and being corny is crazy!..but that's okay..as they say "People do crazy things when they are inlove.." :wow: wuahahaha..[/b][/quote] Really! :wow: :wow: :wow: my Psychopath is inlove with some pandesal! =D My Crushes MAYE Ayei Jesrhel Shy Lolmate! :D & my Eney! =D and my Ex [img]http://i36.tinypic.com/6zlgro.jpg[/img] i miss her! she's not at dava0! while my m0m Dad Bro & sis are n0w on davao Havin some Vacation Get away! :cry:

Last edited by karuro72002 (2008-10-26 01:30:27)

CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Nahz.Is.Fab]CuTeUkoi - Euurr Soo Beautiful. Hope to know moer 'bout you.[/quote] [b]wow!! i didnt expect that!! wahehehe,.,.tanxoooo :redface:[/b]
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I crush [b]Kuya James. :wow:[/b] the mod. Why? Because I was shocked when I foound out that he`s only 15 and a Junior Student. :o I thought he was at some 20 above age bracket but no, he`s 15 as in 15. errr..He`s just mature. Fact: We`re of the same age. :lol: :D Waaaaa! He`s so physique. Lolwut? :paranoid: Hope he`s not reading this. coz` I know I sound crazy here. :retard: :wallbash: I also crush that person above me [[b]Kuya Jan Carlo[/b]]. :P So funny. :lol:
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^wooahhh :O u crush me :redface: :redface: :redface: :redface: Thanks hehehe... i crush u you too! :D :rose: errr rose for you! :D
yh3t
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i crush dondon! he's cute :lol: GiRLS: i still crush sis zyra siz leslie sis cuteukoi sis lhyrics nobody have crush to me! :crybaby: lovelots guys :lol:
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=karuro72002]^wooahhh u crush me Thanks hehehe... i crush u you too! errr rose for you![/quote] Thanks Kuya. I crush you because your handsome. Lolwut? :drool: Thank for the rose! Got it: :rose: [quote=yh3t]nobody have crush to me![/quote] Ok here dear I crush you--> you`re nice and cute. XD ;) :wow:
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]waaaa..i don't think jan carlo's funny.. ;) wuahaha..peace my pandesal.. :D ---- i crush someone.. (urghh..i don't want to mention his name.. :P) wee..well he is kinda popular here..of course super cute.. funny.. into arts.. :D i don't know..i just easily fall for a guy like that.. and i think he is kind.. and i really can't get him out of my mind.. xD like i am so into him.. :redface: -- i don't want to mention his name because maybe its not a great idea if i'll mention his name.. lol.. and i really love staring at his photos.. :D (--i'm falling for you..... wuahahaha..another corny crazy one..) eventhough we don't talk that much..sometimes tease each others.. i really crush him.. :D --weee..this post makes me :redface: so much.. [/b]

Last edited by eney0715 (2008-10-26 04:38:21)

---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]still him and him. Haha :eh: also bobcar. =D[/b]
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I crush the girl above me. :wow:
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Eney - i wonder hu's dat guy? =| i think it's DonDon/Tunie/Bob/Jollibee/McDonalds/Samsung/Nokia/Havaianas/Crocs ahahaha :lol: Topic - I Crush Charm, she called me hansome :O :redface: 1st time... :lol: kiddn many times already! but n0t eerr.. :lol: Feeling... :retard: I also Crush the person who finds me not funny :rolleyes:

Last edited by karuro72002 (2008-10-26 04:54:54)

eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]^ none of them my pandesal!.. :P wuahaha.. i really crush the guy that said that im preggie.. :rolleyes: wuahaha.. :D[/b]
stitch05
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

still them..:D nanix* totzkie clarcky bob aka lucknskill kristian and nash.... ohw and also karurings too!!!:D

Last edited by stitch05 (2008-10-26 04:58:55)

nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=karuro72002]wuhahahaha... im n0t what ur thinkn... :lol: about the bath? its just a trip! dondon made it up! i just [b]sakay dondon![/b] wakokokok... :lol: ahahahaha... :lol: :lol: :lol: LOL LOL :lol: :lol:[/quote] Don't get defensive okay... :lol: relaxx... chill out.. =D we've just getting started =D And what do you mean sakay(in bold letters above) don2x? :eh: does that mean... you are riding don2x? :lol: [spoiler]peace thol :Dv it's just really a joke... =D[/spoiler] I also crax tunie echo =D becoz of his layie ex-skullibur :eh: [spoiler]what the hek :lol: dinamay pa ikaw br0 :lol: peace :Dv[/spoiler] [quote=stitch05]nanix* totzkie[/quote] wow!! thanks again boskie :D [b][Ulti crush][/b] still her :wow: you can look a hundred pages down :lol:

Last edited by nanix84 (2008-10-26 05:08:24)

---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=charm_caster0604]I crush the girl above me. :wow:[/quote] i crush u too.. for bein good in mathematics.. hehe umm still [b]bobcar[/b].. age doesnt matter hahaha kiddin... also... [b]godz[/b]- nice attitude
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i crush.. [spoiler][b]kuya Carlo[/b] [sup]*yes, Jan Carlo not John Carlo.[/sup] lol. =D - i love his photography. like d*mn. he's so good. Idol! He's goodlooking also. [b]&&[/b] all my [b]TS sisters [/b]and[b] braddas[/b]! :P *i lalalabyee all. mua.[/spoiler]

Last edited by obsessed95 (2008-10-26 05:25:28)

deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I haf so many crushies. Too lazy to type them. Scan a few pages back :) I'll add: Charm of course! - she's so kind. ILove her! :wow: James- a lot of girls are crushing on him. I'll join the trend :lol: My Class-S loveys of course
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

A lot of girls? haha. Where are they? :lol:
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=obsessed95]i crush.. [spoiler][b]kuya Carlo[/b] [sup]*yes, Jan Carlo not John Carlo.[/sup] lol. =D - i love his photography. like d*mn. he's so good. Idol! He's goodlooking also. [b]&&[/b] all my [b]TS sisters [/b]and[b] braddas[/b]! :P *i lalalabyee all. mua.[/spoiler][/quote] w0w Thanks :redface: crush you too [quote=nanix84][quote=karuro72002]wuhahahaha... im n0t what ur thinkn... :lol: about the bath? its just a trip! dondon made it up! i just [b]sakay dondon![/b] wakokokok... :lol: ahahahaha... :lol: :lol: :lol: LOL LOL :lol: :lol:[/quote] Don't get defensive okay... :lol: relaxx... chill out.. =D we've just getting started =D And what do you mean sakay(in bold letters above) don2x? :eh: does that mean... you are riding don2x? :lol: [spoiler]peace thol :Dv it's just really a joke... =D[/spoiler][/quote] Nah Its No Big Deal! :lol: ahahaha... Don Don is Nyay... :retard: Just My Br0 LOL Ok Ride Him As You Wish Master! :D [quote=stitch05]still them..:D nanix* totzkie clarcky bob aka lucknskill kristian and nash.... ohw and also karurings too!!!:D[/quote] Woahh :O Shocked! Thanks :redface: I CRUSH you stich :D [quote=eney0715][b]^ none of them my pandesal!.. :P wuahaha.. i really crush the guy that said that im preggie.. :rolleyes: wuahaha.. :D[/b][/quote] Ow? :/ Really Hu is he? is he the 0ne you really loev? :retard: I Crush Th0se Girls i Quoted! =D Girls.. =D =D

Last edited by karuro72002 (2008-10-26 06:29:59)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:39

[ 12 queries - 0.163 second ]
Privacy Policy