• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

laynejoselle
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

short list.. [spoiler][b]rei[/b] the moment I saw him here I feel he is kind and cool and cute and it's true[/spoiler]
gratitude1
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

01-12-08 9:29 My Crush :wow: [spoiler]Pinkluver Batut Shella BB[/spoiler] ILYSM :kiss:

Last edited by gratitude1 (2008-12-02 03:11:12)

leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote][b]NEW CRUSHiiES ADDED.. pur ever crush.. kaygee and dondon .. :P boys: cho orio - i love this guy.. beshie ceejay - the friendliest guy i have ever known ..lol. kuya xtian - the most helpful rockmate ever.. kuya jie - weeh..he's so nice to me..he's very approachable.. dondon - i crush his eyes,face,the smile,the skin and the attitude..:D kaygee - i crush him..his very handsome and very funny.. tap13 (pattie) - idunno.. i just really like him.. bro janjan carlo - friendly..(he super crush my bestfriend eney)peace! bro jesse - i really like this guy .. he's so nice to me..since the first day i joined rockstars group.. girls: sis tinay - i like her , i love her , i adore her ..she's so pretty and a friendly mod..love her much! sis zyra - she's so nice to me..she's one of a kind!=) sis eney - ehehe!..she's my bestfriend..love her more and more a zillion times! sis ikay - i really love sis ikay forever and ever amen. sis zefa - she's very sociable...:) sis cheray - i super love this girl.. sis malow - she so nice to me!..i like her.. sis ira - she's so pretty!.. sis eleena - she's so pretty..i love her works!.. sis yh3t - she's so nice and friendly.. sis lhyrickz - she's lovable!:kiss: sis angeli - she's cute and frienly.. sis kitkat - she's very friendly!!.. sis riz - a cutie sisz!..i love her much!! sis danx - she's a very friendly leader.. :wow: sis luiza - ahaha!she's my couzin..she's very nice! sis clara - she's very nice and friendly..keep on posting in OT.ahaha.. sis leslie (unlovedgurltan)- ahaha!she's very nice and friendly..she's adorable! sis nahz - she's very nice ..and friendly to everyone..can easily to get along with..=) sis bernice - she's a very nice girl! sis daix, sis jen & sis dess- my very close friends in FU.. i love them.. sis bel - the green mushroom protector..i lab her.. sis cham - she's so nice to me!..ILY..:D[/b][/quote]
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

edited.. girl [spoiler][b]dyosa (chaw)[/b] she's nice and cutie [b]money chener (nahz)[/b] she s fabulous and nice [b]tikoi (cuteukoi)[/b] lol tikoi is funny girl cute and love her added.. [b]Eri--[/b]--- she's nice and co-lover to Yui and madagascar also she's cute...muah.. [b]ate anne ---she giva me a cakes my fav Ate Danx [/b]---- a good leader [b]Ate den[/b]----co anime lover a nice person lol[/spoiler] boyz [spoiler][b]my batut( ceejay)[/b] my batut is smart and funny so nice[/spoiler]

Last edited by ann gillian (2008-12-02 03:22:09)

dess29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=leslie815]sis daix, sis jen & sis dess- my very close friends in FU.. i love them..[/quote] thank you for crushing me.. additional crushes.. Sis les..- coz she crush me too.. haha ü Ceejay.. he's so nice.. ü
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I craxx :rolleyes: [spoiler][quote][b]Yeng[/b] she is my bf,i mean bestfriend. :lol: a pweety gal, funny, understanding, caring & fun to be /chat with. :wow: we liek to share each other secret. :ninja: hey,[i]i miss you[/i].[/quote] [quote][b]Anne[/b] my bff. so nice to me. she cute & also fun to be with. a tagalog learner also. hehe,imy din. :D[/quote] [quote][b]Cia[/b] a really crazy && evil friend. =D she haev so many virus. :P - jwK[/quote] [quote][b]Chariz[/b] a really GREAT gfx maker. i really admire her worx. one of my idol here. we call each other senpai. :D[/quote] [quote][b]Ukoi[/b] i call her crushie. she is so CUTE dawww :wow: japanese look! :eh:[/quote] [quote][b]sist Riz[/b] an [s]loving nurse[/s]evil ninja =D she is my tagalog teacher. she teach me a wonderful tagalog words. :smoke: i liek talking to her. :P *ahahaha ..[/quote] [quote][b]Charleneajose[/b] she is my sis. she pretty & adorable. she good in making layout & also graphics. :wow:[/quote] [quote][b]Trixx[/b] our TS leader. she one of my sensei. she really good in making graphics. :D[/quote] [quote][b]sist Clara[/b] she pretty inside & out. she so nice, fwendly & pretty. :wow:[/quote] [quote][b]Ate Lin[/b] my first ate here. so nice to me. really good in making pixel gfx. :thumbsup:[/quote] [quote][b]Uma[/b] the living doll. she uber kyoot eh. and korean look! :eh: :eh:[/quote] [quote][b]Ninch[/b] we call each other Pot2. she so nice to me. she also fun to chat with. =)[/quote] [quote][b]Danx[/b] i bet she pretty =) i never ever see her full face.[/quote] [quote][b]Laynejoselle [/b] a nice & fwendly person. ;)[/quote] && to all my [b]co-scandaler[/b]. you guyz rawks! [b]\m/[/b][/spoiler] [i]Lastly, i wanna thnx for those who crush me. I crush u back guyz[/i]. :D
Lelouch_0
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=xxBUBBLiExx]Shang (Lelouch_0)- First I thought she was rude and a flirt *oops. sorry sis* But when I got the chance to talk to her. She was nice man. :O Really. :O I knew her crush. :lol: I'm such a good spy. =D[/quote] [quote=xxBUBBLiExx]Shang- First I thought she was rude and a flirt *oops. sorry sis* But when I got the chance to talk to her. She was nice man. :O Really. :O I knew her crush. :lol: I'm such a good observer. =D I promise to keep my mouth shut, shang. :D[/quote] hahaha.. :lol: yes you really are a good spy.. :eh::thumbsup: i know you won't spit it out.. we've already talked about dat, ayt? ;) lav yah, sis! :D :kiss: when will you load again? so we can txt again.. and talk about [b]*crushie*[/b] [well.. you know who.. :rolleyes:] :D [b]@t:[/b] added new crushie.. [not really new..] :P • [b]Sir Nimiel[/b] : the owner of my e-group [b]"Simple Friends"[/b], that freaky smile in his ava really cheers me up, like i wanna smile too. :D and he's funny.. try reading his thread about [b]"Panliligaw[/b] [for Filipinos only.. its written in Tagalog.], really funny! I miss chatting with him in Simple Friends.. when i view the forum, he's always offline.. IMY, sir. :( • [b]mirhadz[/b] : we're not that close.. but i often see him and he's funny.. :D i miss the cute 3 dancing lions bro.. :D hope to be friends with yah.. :eh: ~be back to add new crushie~ [if i'll find one.. :D]

Last edited by Lelouch_0 (2008-12-01 09:56:13)

flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Those whoe love brutality I crush you all. =D\m/ rak en rowl.. and to my anna.. :wow:
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Oh yeahh my one and only crush even though he is crushin on someone else haha [spoiler]Mi amor Kevin flint :rose:[/spoiler]
+._ROCEL_.+
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I krasss... [spoiler][b]jamessss:D[/b] -> i adore him for being such a niec mod. eventhough sometimes he's a little to strict. :eh: [b]Rei Ryuzaki[/b] -> first time i saw him?.. he's cute. and now? he's still cute. haha. i thought he's kinda snob at first. but i was wrong. he's a friendly guy after all. :)[/spoiler]
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Crush Of The Day:[/b] [align=center][spoiler][b]cLsC_101™[/b] [img]http://theftalk.com/img/avatars/av1/4814.gif[/img] When I got to know him at the Off Topic Thread at the Philippines section, it seems like he rocks big time. He's real awesome, and he's kinda a pop-punk-rocker. He's a nice dude, and..he's awesome! =D[/spoiler][/align]
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I crush all members who crush me. haha. Unfortunately, no member/s crushing me. haha. [b]@topic:[/b] [img]http://theftalk.com/img/avatars/av1/7104.jpg[/img] Gandalicious23 real name; Fransesca Altuna. -- My bestfriend :D:thumbsup: [img]http://photos-554.friendster.com/e1/photos/45/54/37714554/1_294573946s.jpg[/img] booqalixeta♥ real name; Celine[b] ?[/b]. -- One of my very close friend here in FriendsterTalk, that's why i crush her. [img]http://theftalk.com/img/avatars/av2/10450.jpg[/img] clangchique21 real name; Clarizza [b]?[/b] -- One of my very close member here & one my sister. :) I'll edit moar soon. rawr >;D<

Last edited by jamessss:b (2008-12-01 23:19:02)

gratitude1
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

02-12-08 [spoiler][b]Beshii[/b] The Friendlist Girl i Have Ever Known Too :D[/spoiler]
cla_15
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Updated Crushlist (Dec o2, 2oo8) [b]TS Top Crushes[/b] [spoiler][b]Baby - Trixx[/b] the very first person who dare to have call names with me, i can still remember when im sill a noob in our group, she's the one who always greets me..and until now, my name is always on her "batian portion list"..she made me feel that im really a part of TS family..=) She loves her [s]copycats and haters??[/s]..wanna know how she shows her love for them??:eh: She [b]terminates[/b] them..[img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/19.gif[/img]..a self-confessed spoiled brat but i love her the way she is..i so love this girl..=) ------------- [b]Ngisses - Chariz[/b] my being "abnoy" levels up whenever im talking to this kid. There are times that we cant understand each other anymore because of our unusual way of posting but i love doing that! (haha! abnoy talaga!) we both love talking about our "sipon" (weird ayt?!):lol::lol: anyway, she's missing right now..im wondrin' where in earth she is right now..anyone who knows her location, name the price..i'll pay the ransom..joke!:P..im missing this lukaret!=) -------------- [b]Bum-Bum - Louise[/b] we're lacking enough time to know each other..=( we didnt talk that much, but im willing to keep her as my friend..=) -------------- [b]Toinkz - Andrea[/b] geez! this girl put my "charms" to the test! i thought she's snob..well SHE REALLY IS..:lol: i always greet her but i received no reply from her :|..she seems so serious because of the way she post (she's not using emoticons!)..everything was changed when we had a chance to talk and guess what..i think i succeed on my mission to bring out her crazy side..[img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/35.gif[/img] -------------- [b]Boknat - Ninch[/b] i love joking her.:lol: Whenever she thinks that Trixx is ignoring her, i always tell her that my baby loves me more than her..and then she'll go "tampururot" to me..:lol: she feels that i have favoritism..but hell yeah, she's right!:lol: and i hope she'll realize..she's [b]ONE OF THEM.[/b] ;) -------------- [b]Nudols - Tinay[/b] one of the youngsters in our group!:lol: we haven't talk for quite some time =(..coz she's so busy with Edward Cullen..lol!:lol: err..im missed joking around with her and yeah..i missed eating her uber gorgeous curly hair..haha! joke!:lol: -------------- [b]Bubbles -Jhed[/b] this girl is soooooooooooo quiet but sweet and nice, she's not yet infected by my disease called "schizophrenia" ..she's my next mission after andrea..=D -------------- [b]Rei[/b] haha..he's my beloved student..a lot of girls are crushing him and i know why..he's an angel [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/25.gif[/img]..totally opposite of my attitude..[img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/19.gif[/img]..i missed having Tagalog lesson with him..ei bro, if someone pick a fight with you..tell this to him.. [b]"sapakan na lang!"[/b] in english, that means..[b]"peace be with you!"[/b]=) -------------- [b]Hanzel[/b] err..our Ashton Kutcher! she tripped on me once in OT..and her accomplice? refer to person on the top of my list! such a very gorgeous and crazy girl!:lol: --------------- [b]too many names to mention..i admire all the people in Scandalers..why? i totally lost the little sanity that left in me the day i became a part of that family..i really adore you guys..[/b][img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/77.gif[/img][/spoiler] [b]OT Co-Spammers[/b] [spoiler][b]Lil Aning - mod Anne[/b] haha..we have a weird call names..:lol: i hope she didn't acquire her craziness after befriending me..:lol: i love talking to her, though there are times that im lost in translation, and wishing that she can speak Tagalog so i can tell her directly what i really wanna say..:lol:.. she confessed to me something and i had a hard time giving "words of kaaningan (crazines)" i mean advice since i never been on that kind of situation but hey..remember what I've told you..i mean it, just give me the go signal..ill do it..=D ------------- [b]Duch[/b] we have similarities..:eh:..we're both [b]pretty and funny![/b] ok..i know MANY will object on what i've wrote!! she's the [b]pretty[/b] one and im the [b]funny[/b] one..:lol:..for some she's scary,strict,heartless creature (creature???:lol:) but once you know her..those bad impressions will be added..joke! she's crazy..like me..i think nursing took also her sanity..:lol: ------------- [b]Tunie[/b] err.. i supposed to put his name as one of the ITIT gang but i changed my mind..:lol: he doesn't look like a guy e..:wow: i wanna put a hello kitty clip on her..i mean him..:wow: so kikay..:wow: ------------- [b]Ash[/b] haha..our very own John Lloyd Cruz..:puke::lol: he showed us some of his [s]scandals[/s] i mean spoof vids..and he's really funny..:lol: ------------- [b]Trick[/b] he's my greeny playmate in fun corner..:lol: where is he anyway??:paranoid: ------------- [b]ITIT Gang[/b] [quote][b]Tay Jie[/b] he's so cool..i wish my dad is as cool as him..=) he's faithful to his wife..(i think so..:lol:) he's someone that i really look up to in this community..:eh: he's so green that's why i idolized him..:lol: [b]Nano (Orio)[/b] he's feeling close..but that's fine..im also like that to him..:lol: finally i saw his face..he looks like the guy who...nvm..:lol: [b]Dondon[/b] im wondrin what's with him why girls keep on crushing him??:| well all i can say to him is that, he's every girls' dream guy..[b]talk, dark and handsome[/b] just like what eney said..:lol: i think i have to gargle some muriatic acid..:lol:[/quote] [b]IKIK Squad[/b] [quote][b]Eney[/b] i never thought that she's so emo..:| and im not used to it..i know her as a crazy..crazy..crazy girl..and she's also chismosa like me..a good leader and a cute spammer! :lol: [b]Bel[/b] the ultimate legal spammer here in ftalk..:lol: she's so nice and she's still in denial that she belongs with us..:lol: (you're an IKIK Bel..just accept it..):lol: [b]Mikay[/b] my [i]kumareng[/i] electrician..:lol: she's dying to see my whole face ( i just cant show it to her cause she might have nightmares after seeing my face! :lol:) she's so naughty, she's corrupting my innocent mind..weeeeeeee..:penguin:[/quote] [/spoiler] edit: im seeing my name on some of the posters here..hehe..thanks..you appreciate my beautiful...personality..:lol:

Last edited by cla_15 (2008-12-02 06:30:56)

pipito21
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

there's only one girl on my list tonight ^^ ... [b]My danica[/b] :rose: [img]http://theftalk.com/img/avatars/av12/110253.jpg[/img] username: MiNEKOARCH Real name: danica Reason : she's funny and cute... and guess what?!! she cooks! ([i]masarap pa sa iniisip ko[/i])... :lol: i like talkin to her.. seeing her online makes me happy ^^ // we've been talkin for an hour now.. hahaha.. and she keeps on getting interesting by the minute ..

Last edited by pipito21 (2008-12-02 05:01:23)

---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Added... Secrec- I love his .. ava =D Haha kawaii.[/b] :wow:
maricella
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]crushlist[/b] i'll post their names.and the reasons... nxtym. :D [i]girls[/i] [b]tinay/kristina16 nadd/naddnadd xiru/---xXirukiTepe--- chaw/xxBUBBLIExx nahz/Nahz.Is.Fab chukoi/CuTeUkoi anne/anne.24 daix/daixee mae aya/forsakendoll meng/meng.o3 malow/malow :lol: lez/leslie815 duch/duchesvz[/b] no BOY crush.! :D

Last edited by maricella (2008-12-02 05:13:44)

bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]toinkz[/b] i crush you back. :lol: Crushies. Decemeber o2,2008 ••Girls•• [spoiler][quote][b]Pop-Trixx[/b] At first i thought she wasn't gonna be my friend.Pop is really popular here.I think everyone knows her.She is the main source of call names here.:lol:She always greets me also.She is very pretty.This Japanese-doll look-alike girl is crazy. :lol:She always makes people laugh and never fails to do it.I love the way she uses her creativity.I also love the way she makes graphics.She really love her haters and copycats.Haha.=DShe terminates them.=DOne thing I'm gonna say to this special girl.iLYSM.:wow::wow::wow:[/quote] [quote][b]Babes-Chariz[/b] I love this girl so much.I dunno why she left TS.This girl is one of the most creative girl in the WORLD.:lol:Her designs are 100% original.A very pretty girl also.The designs she makes wanna made me drool.I love her Friendster Profile.So much creativeness.iLalalalabyoo.[/quote] [quote][b]Toinkz-Riz[/b] I love this ninja-girl.:lol:She had succeeded in her mission to bring out the wacky and crazy side of me.The winner of [b]Binubuning Pilipina[/b]:lol:She is also the "very goodest(goodest?Lolwut?)" in English.She has beaten Janina San Miguel in English haha.I hope this girl to remain as wacky and crazy as she is now.She is one of the iKiK GiRLS also.:lol:[/quote] [quote][b]Aijou-Anne[/b] I love this girl soooo much.I just asked for her YM when I PMed her.And we chatted.We became close when I made-up of a call name.She always made me drool in the layouts she makes.I love the way she design also.A good layout maker.A good friend.[/quote] [quote][b]Dhee-Louise[/b] I love this girl.She always have time to be crazy.Although, she isn't active that much these days.She is the spida-gurl of TS.:lol:She is the one of the great graphics maker too.I'm too sad because of her announcement.[/quote] [quote][b]Ate Duch[/b] The "QUEEN" of Off-Topic Thread in the Philippine Section.She isn't active there anymore.This mod is very friendly,though,a little bit strict.She always fun to chat/talk with.I wanna know you moar.:kiss:[/quote] [quote][b]Sis Yuna[/b] I always talk to her via-comment in friendster.She is a very nice and pretty girl.A nice but mysterious moderator.She is a little bit strict but she is nice.I'm one of the Shirow-Yuna Supporters.:lol:She is a very good friend. :wow:[/quote] Other GiRLS whom I crush: ----->>[b]Ate Ays[/b]-(no comment for now*will be updated) ----->>[b]Bratinela[/b]-(no comment for now*will be updated) ----->>[b]Oo-Ma Babe[/b]-(no comment for now*will be updated) ----->>[b]Sis Aya[/b]-(no comment for now*will be updated) ----->>[b]Joebz[/b]-(no comment for now*will be updated) ----->>[b]Nina(nina123456)[/b]-(no comment for now*will be updated) ----->>[b]Linniie[/b]-(no comment for now*will be updated) ----->>[b]Cheuw[/b]-(no comment for now*will be updated) ----->>[b]Ate Lois[/b]-(no comment for now*will be updated) ----->>[b]Sis Chai[/b]-(no comment for now*will be updated) ----->>[b]Sis April[/b]-(no comment for now*will be updated) ----->>[b]Camille(camilleo8)[/b]-(no comment for now*will be updated) ----->>[b]Bridget[/b]-(no comment for now*will be updated) ----->>[b]Ninch[/b]-(no comment for now*will be updated) ----->>[b]Hanzel[/b]-(no comment for now*will be updated) ----->>[b]Ate Meng[/b]-(no comment for now*will be updated) ----->>[b]Ate Naysi[/b]-(no comment for now*will be updated) ----->>[b]Pheeya[/b]-(no comment for now*will be updated) ----->>[b]Chaw[/b]-(no comment for now*will be updated) The comments will be updated next time.[/spoiler] *boys will be updated next time.

Last edited by bheszt_09 (2008-12-02 05:31:16)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[i]just as i suspected,i forgot someone.on my previous list., it's jay/pipito21. :retard: okay, so we never got that close in rockstars coz he rarely went online., but i think he's pretty cool., not boring to talk with. :eh::eh: oh,i remember the tavo. :lol::lol: haha.,hai mr.tavo. =D=D=D he is one of the pioneers in rockstars. =) stay cool jay. :D[/i]
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

My Crush Of a day~ [spoiler]Mr. Flint~:kiss::wow: FYI, He's my bf~ Haha~~[/spoiler] N [spoiler]Them~ *Point who's dat open dis spoiler~[/spoiler]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:08

[ 9 queries - 0.110 second ]
Privacy Policy