• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

Okay. So i'm 10 pages late. :wasted: XDD Updated. :wasted: [spoiler][quote][b]James[/b] a.k.a. jamessss:b He’s insane and crazy. And I’m crazy for him. wooot.JK XD. :-j I thought he was suplada and all. And I thought he was 18 or higher, that’s why I got shocked when I found out that he’s only 15 and a junior HS student. :wasted: I got the chance to hear his voice. And :o, I think he was drunk that time. XD Peace. But anyways, despite of his craziness and insanity, he'd been very very nice to me. Woot. XD And of course, the old reason. He has a sense of humor. :lol: And, so handsome (eh? :O) that's why everybody has a crush on him.[/quote] [quote][b]Chris-chen[/b] a.k.a. losher29 The “sleng” kid. :wasted: I enjoyed listening to his voice. He’s like a dubber or what. XD I love it when he says I’m pogi. :drool: First, I thought he was 16. :wasted: He looked so mature. :-j Anyway, he’s an 8th grader like me. :wasted: I love him because he’s a chismoso like me. :drool:[/quote] [quote][b]Patrick[/b] a.k.a. heroinslither He loves .L. :drool: sorry. XD He’s crazy too. And, both of us belong in LG group. :cool: LOL. I enjoyed talking to this guy. :-j especially when the topic is. :-“ sort of.. :-“ that’s it. XD :-j He strives for bigger eyebags like me. :cool:[/quote] [quote][b]Bryan[/b] a.k.a. rakzztar Woo! My kabet! XD He ranked 1st in our mini eyebags contest. XD Geez. I thought he was some kind of foreigner at first. :-j haha. I envy him for having a very very big eyebags. :disgust:. I found him cool, with his shades. Haha. :D He’s funny too. ((:[/quote] [quote][b]Donnie[/b] a.k.a. dondon. Moi pakner in time. ((: He’s so nice to me. He thought of me as a suplada. Naaah. :thumbsdown: Haha. I found him great in making graphics and all. He’s like a chick-magnet. :lol: BTW, many girls crush her. :drool: woo. Anne is so lucky. :lol: Hha. He’s pogi like me. :P:P[/quote] [quote][b]Denx[/b] a.k.a. MiNEKOARCH She’s one of the hottest chicks in this forum. Wooot. XD She’s a year older than me. :D I met her in a silly chatbox, outside ftalk. :D This girl is a boylet-magnet. :-j every boy wants herr. :drool: actually, me, too. XDD jk. :D She’s very pretty. (again and again) and yeah. A lunatic, too. :lol:[/quote] [quote][b]Dudels[/b] a.k.a. lovegood My first girl friend ever when I joined MMP. :lol: Good Samaritan of MMP. :lol: I adore her because sh's so intelligent. And she still smiles even though she's super super stressed. :wasted: I envy her. I can'd[/quote] [quote][b]Inday[/b] a.k.a. iana27 This gerl is so cute. :-J I thought she was mahinhin. But she’s not! :P XD She’s very.. ugh. :wasted: I love the way she talk! It makes me laugh really, really hard whenever I hear it. She’s sexy. Wooot. She’s more lunatic than danx. XD A wild woman. :lol:v peace.[/quote] [quote][b]Mare[/b] a.k.a. Lelouch_02 Ha! My mare. Sis cha. :drool: She's 5 months older than me. :lol: She's super nakakaloka. She's inlove with somebody~~ But I don't know if she still like that guy. :lol: But anyway, I found her unique. :P [i]May sariling trip tong babaeng to.[/i] :lol:[/quote] [quote][b]Mahal[/b] a.k.a. maricella A very cute kid. :D She’s just like my baby sister. :lol: I was shocked to see her posts in our group. She said taena. XDD :-J She’s very obedient. :wow: :lol: A good bolera too. :wow: that's why i fell for her. wooot. :redface:[/quote] [quote][b]Neneng[/b] a.k.a. eney0715 She's verry funnnyyyy. =D=D I found her snobbish when I was still in rockstars. haha. She pmed me in ym. and she said the kuskus & singit thingy. :-j i really LMAO'd. haha. She's very chismosa. :lol: The 1st runner up of our eyebags galore. :lol: haha. She's truly, madly, deeply, inlove with karuro. :lol:[/quote] [quote][b]Bride[/b] a.k.a. Bridget I was kinda shocked (I always am. :lol:) when I found out that she's only a 10 year old 4th grader. :lol: She's really byaatiffulll. :wow: I loev her. :P:P I'm glad that she joined MMP. =) And oh, she loves to play my former fav game. :lol: She's a jolly kid. :P[/quote] [quote][b]Neneng[/b] a.k.a. CuTeUkOi her usernames says it all. She's cute. [i]Kumontra sabog.[/i] XD but its true. She's really cute. :wow: I viewed her photos in FS. Then I saw her, wearing a green dress. woo. :redface: She's bryan's enemy. :lol: LQ eh. :wow:[/quote] -moi evil dolphin =D *wakak dyosa. :redface: -moi gandang dess :redface: -moi sis charlene ganda -sis cha cha. <3333 -moi kaka anna :wow: -siz tehy *yoohoo d---- joke. :Dv -moi siz naddnadd :redface: -moi siz rocx. *edward is mine rocxi. =D -kuya cron \m/:cool; -koya kaygee. :eh: -taeng jay. xD -bro rei. =D -paks. rico. -master oriong -nahz babes -mod anne -bro ceejay -siz zefa -siz trixx -sis andrea -sis jerridee *am i right? XD waa. sorry if i'm not.. -kuya jolo. :lol:[/spoiler] OT: Happy new year. XD

Last edited by xxBUBBLiExx (2008-12-31 01:17:11)

pinky_angel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[b][color=red] my celeb crush is [/color] [color=blue] david archuleta.. bcoz he sang that and hes really CUTE [/color] [/b] =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) [spoiler][b] BUT my crush is [color=blue] ..kenty.. coz he is what i like & love im in love with mah best friend[/color][/b][/spoiler]

Last edited by pinky_angel (2009-01-06 05:14:22)

black_eLjOy
» Banned
1969-12-31

my crushes.. super updated.. :lol::lol: girls first.. [spoiler]:arrow: sisz faith - loev her voice. kinda addicting.. very kind too.. :wow: :arrow: sisz ninch - moii icepop, my lil sister.. fun to talk with and talkative (but not much):lol: :arrow: sisz layne - another lil sis, guiding her through problems because i can relate to her as well.. :arrow: sisz nahz - the quiet one, but i admire her, and unlucky me, i don't hear her voice yesterday.. :arrow: sisz jamie - just liek me "kalog" and everything, go girl..:lol: :arrow: sisz anne - kind and sweet especially with dondon, cute loveteam indeed.. :arrow: sisz thinay - the ever kind and cute mod.. :wow:[/spoiler] and fow the guys.. :o [spoiler]:arrow: mod james - watcha.. he's cute.. :arrow: kua dondon - the rayver cruz of TS.. kind and funny.. :arrow: hoshi - lil brother.. :arrow: rei - he is cute and kind.. :arrow: kiro - he is cute also..[/spoiler] :wow:
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Here's my [s]loev[/s] crush list. :D hha. (: [spoiler][quote][align=center][b][u]Mga Masayahing Pinoy[/u] (;[/b][/align] [quote][b]Jonirose aka xxBUBBLiExx[/b] - my pogi-est friend evaar. x) she and I are already friends somewhere in a chatbox even were not yet registered here. she's crazy, insane always and has a sense of humor. Her voice is super cute especially when she laughs. x) hha. :drool: I love her to death. :**[/quote] [quote][b]Jolo aka snypzelle[/b] - I [s]crush[/s] love this guy so much and I miss him everyday. :redface: geez. echos. :lol: His voice is so pogi, hahaha. Yeah seriously, I love his voice, so matured. :lol: He is kind-hearted and very sweet. :lol: He's like a car, coz he's driving me crazy. :lol: and Oh, he's very bolero. :lol:[/quote] [quote][b]Cupcake aka Bridget[/b] - A very pretty and lovely girl. She's gorgeous and so beri cute. :redface: I love her smile and her attitude. She is fun to be with especially inside MMP. :lol: ily cuppcake. :*[/quote] [quote][b]Marshmallow aka lovegood[/b] - I idolize her coz she is so smaaaaaaart. :wasted: Yeah, [b]very[/b] smart, she's my teacher. She is very pretty and sweet. I love everything about her. She has lots of ideas to share to us. She makes our noses bleed everytime she posts her announcement. ((: hha. I shared lots of secrets to her, involving love. :P[/quote] [quote][b]Shukoi aka CuTeUkoi[/b] - She is cute and warm-hearted. She is also very friendly, I miss you shukoi. :wow: I love this girl so much. :lol: wankwank [b]NOH![/b] ~ ((:[/quote] [quote][b]Jam aka jamessss:b[/b] - Our awesome leader. Everybody thinks of him as masungit at first, but when you get to know him even more, he's not. :rolleyes: He's very crazy. He's a serious type of person, I think? ((: Well, uhh. what more? Hmm. He's more handsome when his face is like this. :| Hahaha. I loev this guy even if he always include those bad words in our confe and whenever we are texting. :lol: I dont like him at first coz he's a sort of boastful. :wasted: GAAAAAAAAH. jok xD[/quote] [quote][b]Kev aka heroinslither[/b] - He's kind and sweet. (;[/quote] [quote][b]Penguin aka rakzztar[/b] - Bowahaha. :lol: My penguin, :"> he's beri pogi and he looks like a girl. :lol: I dont know why, but I think he really looks like one. :lol: He's very suweet and kind. ily penguin. :** hha. D:[/quote] [quote][b]Kambal aka eney0715[/b] - My dear kambal, hha. I love you to deaaaaaaath. :drool: rarara. She's very pretty, right? :redface: She's so inlove with this guy named, Jan Carlo. Hahaha. :lol: yeah right. XDD[/quote] [quote][b]Yans aka iana27[/b] - Her face is so mataray. :wasted: Hahaha. But she's very kind and pretty. I love you yaaaans. :*[/quote] [quote][b]Chen aka losher29[/b] - His voice is super [i][b]sleng[/b][/i]. hahaha. he pronounces my name as ' denx ' hahaha. :lol::lol: He is very crazy whenever we have our conference, even in MMP. :lol:[/quote] [quote][b]Mela aka maricella[/b] - She is cute and pretty. hahaha. I love you melaaaa. :kiss: Wooo.[/quote] [quote][b]Blanch aka Ehcnalb[/b] - Our new family member. She is a great GFX maker. I idolize her so much. :wow: hahaha. ILY Blanchee. I love your name, so cute. :lol:[/quote] [quote][b]Kuya Stan aka tristanPS3[/b] - I dont know him that much but I think he's kind. :lol: He's cute. :eh:[/quote] [/quote] [/spoiler] [spoiler][quote][align=center][b][u]The Scandalers[/u] (;[/b][/align] [quote][b]Faith kew aka misz.faith[/b] - She is very kind and approachable. I love you faith keww :* A pretty, young, and gorgeous girl with a sweet voice. :*[/quote] [i]Im gonna update it soon. :P Im looking for more. :penguin:[/i][/quote] [/spoiler]

Last edited by MiNEKOARCH (2008-12-31 04:05:11)

bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Labz[/b] (Malow) - u are so lovable :wow: sweet,kind,pretty,she's mah idol :wow: shes my best friend here at ftalk. ilysm labz, i hope we'll stay that way. TCCIC. [b]Dyosa[/b] :lol: (Layne) - ayt, ily sis. just the right girl you need. pretty vain, you think i didn't know that huh. :lol: sis, were both evil. =D kip reaching your goal. [b]Chocolate[/b] (Riz) - Leader of TS. she's my cool ninja. funny as always. sweet! thats why i called her chocolate :eh: i missed talking to you! stay safe :wow: [b]Trixx[/b] - traveler, vain!, pretty, friendly, always here to talk to you. stay safe dear. [b]Heart[/b] (Ninch) - you girl is very missed by me. she is so friendly. fun to talk with. tcee. [b]Vain[/b] (April) - cutie :wow: my co TS. wer art you? [b]Sis Anne[/b] - mii partner in crime =D:lol: she's really evil :rolleyes: [b]Hoshi [/b] - my co- TS. always passing by at TS. [b]Sis Chariz [/b] - a nice girl to talk with, my co- TS. :wow: [b]Dondon[/b] - crazy guy :lol: we always ask him to sing at the confe =D [b]Rei[/b] - Kind, sweet, cute, creative ( he called me bluberry strawberry cerry berry merry kerry jamie :lol: ). [b]Eljoy[/b] - my co-TS. she said she was leaving :lol: yeah. [i]Kalog[/i] ((: --------------------------

Last edited by bluberry543 (2008-12-31 03:38:55)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[spoiler][quote=philixre]weeeeee. haha parang gusto mong sabihin na sana boses na lang ako haha sorry for the tagalog it's so hard to translate in english. So By the way, Thanks sis, Mwah I miss you too, ily![/quote] haha orange thats not what i meant by that [i]adik ka talaga![/i] i miss u too![/spoiler] [b]my crushlists.[/b] [i]actually i have lots of crushes here in ftalk...but id narrowed them as follows.. [/i] [b]gemandi[/b] of course my baby/ anak.. shes one the best person ive known shes really pretty! we really have a lot in common i miss her so much! :( and i loev her till eternity.. that wont change :wow: :D [b]popsicle chai[/b]- this gurl's really pretty! and her name suits her as well..shes nice and fun to talk to... i liek her voice too.. its kinda masungit ahehe :D but i loev ths gurl.. :wow: [b]misz.faith[/b]- shes my bebe gay and i loev her angelic face , so pretty! and her voice gawd!! :wow: i loev her voice so much! especially when she sang Im yours.. i really miss her.. and i loev her till death :wow: [b]Twi/ PHIA[/b]- of course..how could i ever forget the person who introduced twilight to me.. shes the reason why im addicted liek hell :lol: i loev her graphics, her talent was makin me envious to death haha :P but i loev her though we dont get to talk lately.. i miss her.. and she's such a sensible person.. i lalalaloev her :kiss: [b]skittles/ Trixx[/b] - i loev her.. at first i find her snob or masungit but after i joined TS shes one of the people who welcomed me and even asked me to think of a call sign.. ahehe and then we came up with skittles... :D shes really nice!! shes such a pretty and cute gurl.. and i liek her talent in graphics also.. ;) [b]honeybunch/ chariz[/b] weeeee my honeybunch.. one of the coolest and astigin gurl ive known... shes so cool...and i simply loev her.... :wow: her layouts are so cool her siggies are cool too and of course my honeybunch herself :wow: [b]cla_15/ Kire[/b] shes my kire here and she calls me by nudols.. coz my hair daw looks liek noodles ahehe shes really funny and fun to talk to! the first time i talked to her it was kinda short but it felt liek ive known her already and that we always have that kind of crazy conversations before.. and by that i didnt have a hard time being friends with her..shes crazy liek me haha and i loev her! :kiss: there goes my crushes ahehe all girls.. :D imma edit my boy crushes soon :D [b]-zhweetilicious-xo- / siz lynne[/b] i loev her so much! though shes not that active like the others... shes really pretty! i loev staring at her face :lol: shes pretty and soooo nice... we met last year.. during our ym conference... i dunno know her at that time.. but then we started talking to each other.. and the rest is history! and shes my apple bottom jeans gurl ahehe ;) shes really cool! =) :wow: [b]philxre/ lovelee[/b] shes my orange! i love this gurl so much! though we havent talk for some time.. shes really nice! and am glad shes a TS now... shes also funny... and shes the first girl ftalker who heard me over the phone.. i used to call her before... she really has a cute voice!! very gurly and angelic... unlike mine haha :lol: she's such a cute and pretty gal! :eh: uber sweet!:( we talked about her crushessness ahehe ;) :P it was fun talking to her!! and !i miss her =(
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[color=blue]My crushes.[/color] [b]Louise (LOUISE.27)[/b] - one of my co-ts. im really outdated with news. wahaha!i don't know that she left fstalk.im not sure with this rumor.well i really miss her. i miss same old ts! well thats ol. [b]Ate Tinay (kristina16)[/b] - She's one of my favorite moderators in fstalk.She's very nice and kind.and i loev her HAIR. woah. thats ol. w8. she's my co-ts actually. :D [b]bridget (bridget)[/b] - One of my bestfriends here! i could trust her. but she migrated in ts. now her group is now mmp. but im happy when her is happy. [sadameng language ] wahah!. [b]Ate Riz (cla_15) [/b]- wow.lider! ahaha! our lider in ts.she's nice and so drmatic. jst kiddin; wahaha!.. good luck to you! [b]tol/Layne (laynejoselle) [/b]- My so called TOL. wahhaa! she's one of my besfriend for now.^.6. she's adorable,kind,nice, cute also :P . wahah!always remember im always here for you. :) TS is always welcoming you, wahiwhiw. ^^ [b]marshmalow (malow)[/b] - my co-ts. she's nice , very practical , kind and etc... [b]Jamie (bluberry543)[/b] - my co-ts and one of my close friends here. i thought i can fool her.wahah. portable ps3. wahahah! [b]Chariz (obsessed95)[/b] - my co - ts also.! :D .. i loev her voice also.. hihi! and she loves this emote --> :wow: .. lolz.. i dunno y.. hahaha! well tctctc.. :redface: [color=green]want more? comming soon. [/color]:D [color=red]SHHHH. :P [/color]

Last edited by Hoshigaki (2009-01-06 06:14:07)

cla_15
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: unupdated..:P [b]TS Top Crushes[/b] [spoiler][b]Baby - Trixx[/b] the very first person who dare to have call names with me, i can still remember when im sill a noob in our group, she's the one who always greets me..and until now, my name is always on her "batian portion list"..she made me feel that im really a part of TS family..=) She loves her [s]copycats and haters??[/s]..wanna know how she shows her love for them??:eh: She [b]terminates[/b] them..[img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/19.gif[/img]..a self-confessed spoiled brat but i love her the way she is..i so love this girl..=) ------------- [b]Ngisses - Chariz[/b] my being "abnoy" levels up whenever im talking to this kid. There are times that we cant understand each other anymore because of our unusual way of posting but i love doing that! (haha! abnoy talaga!) we both love talking about our "sipon" (weird ayt?!):lol::lol: anyway, she's missing right now..im wondrin' where in earth she is right now..anyone who knows her location, name the price..i'll pay the ransom..joke!:P..im missing this lukaret!=) -------------- [b]Bum-Bum - Louise[/b] we're lacking enough time to know each other..=( we didnt talk that much, but im willing to keep her as my friend..=) -------------- [b]Toinkz - Andrea[/b] geez! this girl put my "charms" to the test! i thought she's snob..well SHE REALLY IS..:lol: i always greet her but i received no reply from her :|..she seems so serious because of the way she post (she's not using emoticons!)..everything has changed when we had a chance to talk and guess what..i think i succeeded on my mission to bring out her crazy side..[img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/35.gif[/img] -------------- [b]Boknat - Ninch[/b] i love joking her.:lol: Whenever she thinks that Trixx is ignoring her, i always tell her that my baby loves me more than her..and then she'll go "tampururot" to me..:lol: she feels that i have favoritism..but hell yeah, she's right!:lol: and i hope she'll realize..she's [b]ONE OF THEM.[/b] ;) -------------- [b]Nudols - Tinay[/b] one of the youngsters in our group!:lol: a REAL PSYCHO!!! im very comfortable talking with her, maybe because of [i]lukso ng dugo[/i] (ok translation: [b]leap of the blood[/b], haha!:lol:) she's the mother, im the daughter..lol! she's CRAZY!!! maybe most of you thought that she's nice..but you're wrong!!!=D aylalalalab her, coz she can rid with my jokes..=) ngalabyoo ngu nunols..:wow: -------------- [b]Bubbles -Jhed[/b] this girl is soooooooooooo quiet but sweet and nice, she's not yet infected by my disease called "schizophrenia" ..she's my next mission after andrea..=D -------------- [b]Rei[/b] haha..he's my beloved student..a lot of girls are crushing him and i know why..he's an angel [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/25.gif[/img]..totally opposite of my attitude..[img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/19.gif[/img]..i missed having Tagalog lesson with him..ei bro, if someone pick a fight with you..tell this to him.. [b]"sapakan na lang!"[/b] in english, that means..[b]"peace be with you!"[/b]=) -------------- [b]Hanzel[/b] err..our Ashton Kutcher! she tripped on me once in OT..and her accomplice? refer to person on the top of my list! such a very gorgeous and crazy girl!:lol: --------------- :arrow:[b]Added[/b] [b]Kaboom Twins (malow and faith)[/b] they look like each other, pretty and witty..=) they should start investigating bout their real identity!!:lol: @malow, she's so sweet..bitter-sweet, i love talking to her bangs..:lol: @faith (FATE HEEL of TS), she's sport..and gawd, her voice is [b]a little bit[/b] better than mine..lol!:lol: ---------------- the 2 L's on Rei's Life..:lol: [b]Leviel and Layne (BRIEF!)[/b] they's both crazily in love with Rei..:wow: they'll do EVERYTHING for him!!:o hehe..[i]keep BRIEFING, keep keep BRIEFING love![/i]:wow::lol: [b]too many names to mention..i admire all the people in Scandalers..why? i totally lost the little sanity that left in me the day i became a part of that family..i really adore you guys..[/b][img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/77.gif[/img][/spoiler] [b]OT Co-Spammers[/b] [spoiler][b]Lil Aning - mod Anne[/b] haha..we have a weird call names..:lol: i hope she didn't acquire her craziness after befriending me..:lol: i love talking to her, though there are times that im lost in translation, and wishing that she can speak Tagalog so i can tell her directly what i really wanna say..:lol:.. she confessed to me something and i had a hard time giving "words of kaaningan (crazines)" i mean advice since i never been on that kind of situation but hey..remember what I've told you..i mean it, just give me the go signal..ill do it..=D ------------- [b]Duch[/b] we have similarities..:eh:..we're both [b]pretty and funny![/b] ok..i know MANY will object on what i've wrote!! she's the [b]pretty[/b] one and im the [b]funny[/b] one..:lol:..for some she's scary,strict,heartless creature (creature???:lol:) but once you know her..those bad impressions will be added..joke! she's crazy..like me..i think nursing took also her sanity..:lol: ------------- [b]Tunie[/b] err.. i supposed to put his name as one of the ITIT gang but i changed my mind..:lol: he doesn't look like a guy e..:wow: i wanna put a hello kitty clip on her..i mean him..:wow: so kikay..:wow: ------------- [b]Ash[/b] haha..our very own John Lloyd Cruz..:puke::lol: he showed us some of his [s]scandals[/s] i mean spoof vids..and he's really funny..:lol: ------------- [b]Dheng-Dheng[/b] he's my kababayan..he loves britney so muh..(what's with britney anyway?? she's a B.I..joke!):P he's so funny, no dull moment when im talking to him..a future teacher, i hope your students will not learn your "kalokohans"..:lol: [b]ITIT Gang[/b] [quote][b]Tay Jie[/b] he's so cool..i wish my dad is as cool as him..=) he's faithful to his wife..(i think so..:lol:) he's someone that i really look up to in this community..:eh: he's so green that's why i idolized him..:lol: [b]Nano (Orio)[/b] he's feeling close..but that's fine..im also like that to him..:lol: finally i saw his face..he looks like the guy who...nvm..:lol: [b]Dondon[/b] im wondrin what's with him why girls keep on crushing him??:| well all i can say to him is that, he's every girls' dream guy..[b]talk, dark and handsome[/b] just like what eney said..:lol: i think i have to gargle some muriatic acid..:lol:[/quote] [b]IKIK Squad[/b] [quote][b]Eney[/b] IKIK of MMP i never thought that she's so emo..:| and im not used to it..i know her as a crazy..crazy..crazy girl..and she's also chismosa like me..a good leader and a cute spammer! :lol: [b]Bel[/b] IKIK of WP the ultimate legal spammer here in ftalk..:lol: she's so nice and she's still in denial that she belongs with us..:lol: (you're an IKIK Bel..just accept it..):lol: [b]Mikay[/b] IKIK of Rockstars my [i]kumareng[/i] electrician..:lol: she's dying to see my whole face ( i just cant show it to her cause she might have nightmares after seeing my face! :lol:) she's so naughty, she's corrupting my innocent mind..weeeeeeee..:penguin:[/quote] [/spoiler] :arrow:[b]Uncategorized Crush[/b] :redface: [b]royalroa[/b] waaaahh..he's my REAL crushie..he looks like Zanjoe Marudo..:redface: im [i]kinikilig[/i].. lol landi??!:lol: to those who crushed me..got 4 words for you..[b]I-Cant-Blame-YOU![/b]=D
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Been crushing this guy lately haha he's kind :wow: :wow: :wow:[/b]
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i crush [spoiler]Trixx Phia Ate Tinay Jamie Anne-[s]crazy[/s] cute girl Ate Cheng-Zyrax --- Dondon-Pls Dont tell my secrets then lol! :lol: And [s]ephemeral[/s] jk! :P[/spoiler]
laynejoselle
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=laynejoselle]I cararashh the following cutiee/aprilcutie my bff hus sweeett pretty and fun to be with tol/hoshigaki my bff and cute and sweet and fun to be with beriie/blueberry my sisz hu's pretty and funny and sweet sisz chariz/ obsessed pretty kind charming sweet helpful creative and rei's property :lol: joke piz maricella my sisz at the off topic she's pretty and swwweeeet Mare (malow) she's pretty and sweet. she helps me with me problems sisz Faith (misz.faith) I just met her and she's so sweet.. she's also very pretty.. I know she really miss her love. peter pan (kiro tan) a charming guy in TS.. he's one of my friends there and he's really fun to talk to.. I always bully her to trixx.. peace bro . bro rei (Rei Ryuzaki) he's also one of the charming guy in TS.. he's really fun to talk with.. he teaches me malay, I just hope he's teaching me the true malay, not like riz miss pretty (cla_15) this girl is one of my first friends in The Scandalers.. she is sometimes evil, and sometimes funny hahah.. I love her for that sisz hayley (oOpunkrockeranimeOo) she is so pretty, she's also a sweet gal, we always talk with each other when she's around kuya donnie (dondon) the person totally rocks.. he's such a good kuya.. also funny haha.. he and riz always joking fighting haha.. he always greets us in the confe.. chan (losher29) he's funny and cool.. he kinda left malow behind TS haha joek... he always talks to me in YM.. and talks about my crush and frightens me when he says he's goonna ask my crush out with me.. he's kinda evil anne (anne.24) she's very kind to me.. she and donnie makes a perfect couple.. they are, in some way have both virtues .. siszie orangie (twinkleprincess) she definitely love orange!! she's fun to talk to.. she is one of my closest friend in TS.. ate zhel (black_eLjOy) she's sweet to me.. i treat her as my big sis hu helps me in my problems and fun to talk to. sisz ninch (charm_caster0604) she is sweet to me.. she is one of my best friends here.. ceejhay (gratitude1) he's funny.. he's my friend here and I always talk to him in ym.. ate tinay (kristina16) she's caring and understanding.. she's like a big sis to me.. sisz nahz (Nahz.Is.Fab) she is like a friend who's fun to talk with.. she's one of my first friend in TS.. sisz lovelee ( philixre) my lovely friend and a funny friend.. we always talk in the ym.. sisz phia (pinkblack08) my patient and understnding sisz.. sisz sorri for being demanding in the request sis zefa (xPEPPERMINTx) i met her when i have a conversation with sisz hayley.. she's sweet and kind.. she's also fun to talk to.. sis trixx (Trixx.xii) she's very friendly and fun to talk to.. eney (eney0715) i dunno if she still remember me, but she was my buddie before, i met her in the philippine sect. when im still a newbie and she was kind . iana (iana27) i met her in what's my gift sect.. she pretty and kind.. mod james (jamessss:b) an understanding mod.. a cool mod.. many crushes him haha.. he's danx chaw's property danx (MiNEKOARCH) she's pretty.. she's also kind.. she and bryan looks good together.. bryan (rakzztar) he's cool.. i meet him in chit-chat.. he and ukoi or danx looks good together chaw (xxBUBBLiExx) she's pretty.. she's mod james property .. she's kind I cararash all the TS members and MMP members I cararash whoever cararash me[/quote] [quote=bluberry543]Dyosa (Layne) - ayt, ily sis. just the right girl you need. pretty vain, you think i didn't know that huh. sis, were both evil. kip reaching your goal.[/quote] haha the right girl you need?? keep reaching goal?? that's sweet but what goal ;] [quote=black_eLjOy]sisz layne - another lil sis, guiding her through problems because i can relate to her as well..[/quote] that's soo swiitt moi big sisZ [quote=Hoshigaki]tol/Layne (laynejoselle) - My so called TOL. wahhaa! she's one of my besfriend for now.^.6. she's adorable,kind,nice, cute also . wahah!always remember im always here for you. TS is always welcoming you, wahiwhiw. ^^[/quote] how sweat tol :lol: adorable (yeah i know joek :lol: ) kind(i really knw that hahaha joek) cute(ahhhh seriously hahaha i know that hahaha joke :lol: )
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

UPDATEEEE :lol: MMP memberrrrs. lol [b]Danx (minekoarch)[/b] NYEH. She's so frieeeendly. You'll love her for sure. =D So sweet and loud. YEAH! [b]Chaw (bubblie)[/b] Hoy pare :lol: haha. Chaw is like Danx. Both sweet and loud. [i]Parating hnde mkpagtype[/i] joke :lol: [b]Eney[/b] my lukaret :wow: Eney=CRAZY :lol: She called an emergency confe just to ask us what color shud she pick for her nails :wasted: hahaha. x] well, that's her. [b]Iana[/b] another crazy chiq. lol she's also like chaw and danx. but i havent talked to her that much. but she's friendly. =D [b]Luna (lovegood)[/b] I've only talked to her once. but she's nice. XD [b]Bryan (rakztar)[/b] WAAAAH =| he's so loud and [i]makulet[/i] :lol: I like his attitude. he's friendly. [i]"emong masayahin[/i]" :lol: =D :lol: [b]Chrischan[/b] HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA. another wasted person. joke =D most friendly of all :eh: he's nice, [i]makulet[/i], loud, GREEN :| (but not that much) :lol: he calls me Anch =| lol and i still dont know what to call him aside from chrischan. still thinking of calling him Nach but it sounds like Nach-os. lol :lol: AND, he knows who my boypren is =D [b]Patrick[/b] he calls me nerdy girl. ftw i am so not a nerd :lol: he listens to awesome music. haha. he also knows that i have a boypren. he's good in giving advices (ha?) :lol: [b]Jep & Jolo[/b] havent talked to them much. but i bet that they're pretty cool too. [b]James[/b] yeah. one of the coolest eGroup liders. hahahahaha. [i]drama nito, sipag pa[/i] :lol: hahaha! ------- that's all for now. ;p
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Hoshigaki]bridget (bridget) - One of my bestfriends here! i could trust her. but she migrated in ts. now her group is now mmp. but im happy when her is happy. [sadameng language ] wahah!.[/quote] Wahhh, Thanks Carl. You look good in your ava. :wow::kiss: -- I crush Carl today, He's my bestfriend.
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[spoiler][quote=Bridget]Wahhh, Thanks Carl. You look good in your ava. :wow::kiss: -- I crush Carl today, He's my bestfriend.[/quote] nahh.. im so ugly.. :) good luck bridget! :)[/spoiler] [b]Louise (LOUISE.27)[/b] - one of my co-ts. im really outdated with news. wahaha!i don't know that she left fstalk.im not sure with this rumor.well i really miss her. i miss same old ts! well thats ol. [b]Ate Tinay (kristina16)[/b] - She's one of my favorite moderators in fstalk.She's very nice and kind.and i loev her HAIR. woah. thats ol. w8. she's my co-ts actually. :D [b]bridget (bridget)[/b] - One of my bestfriends here! i could trust her. but she migrated in ts. now her group is now mmp. but im happy when her is happy. [sadameng language ] wahah!. [b]Ate Riz (cla_15) [/b]- wow.lider! ahaha! our lider in ts.she's nice and so drmatic. jst kiddin; wahaha!.. good luck to you! [b]tol/Layne (laynejoselle) [/b]- My so called TOL. wahhaa! she's one of my besfriend for now.^.6. she's adorable,kind,nice, cute also :P . wahah!always remember im always here for you. :) TS is always welcoming you, wahiwhiw. ^^ [b]marshmalow (malow)[/b] - my co-ts. she's nice , very practical , kind and etc... [b]Jamie (bluberry543)[/b] - my co-ts and one of my close friends here. i thought i can fool her.wahah. portable ps3. wahahah! [b]Chariz (obsessed95)[/b] - my co - ts also.! :D .. i loev her voice also.. hihi! and she loves this emote --> :wow: .. lolz.. i dunno y.. hahaha! well tctctc.. :redface:

Last edited by Hoshigaki (2009-01-06 04:31:46)

CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]whew,. tanxooo por those who are crushing me,. well, i have crushes here but nah so lazy to post now ,. i'mma post those long list sooner :eh:[/b] :arrow: i crush him :wow: [spoiler][img]http://i42.tinypic.com/mbu87b.jpg[/img][/spoiler]

Last edited by CuTeUkoi (2009-01-03 09:24:05)

Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[spoiler][b]Bride | xxBUBBLiExx[/b] She's one of the craziest person I met. She's so pogi and indescribable She's so into this smiley in Y!M -> :-j. I like it though. One of the most craaaaaaaaaaziest person ever[?] Hihihihih. Labyew Bridee. [b]Cupcake | MiNEKOARCH[/b] Always the one that I'm chatting with, since Uma is merely online in Y!M. Anyways, she's pretty and very approachable. She's damn funny and soooo into tagalog. :wow: I admire her. [b]Oo-Ma | Shim Oo-Ma[/b] I never forgot the time she copied my list of crushes and posted something and it was a chismax in TS. Meaning - This lady is crazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzyyyy! She's sooo cute. [b]Besty | Echnalb[/b] Damn it's hard to type her username. You forgot me on your list, Dear. [b]All MMP members[/b] They're crazzzyyy. [b]---13[/b] Cuteee.[/spoiler]
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Tonight it's just muy gemandi. Is she still active? Go on girl.
angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Krasses-- oh yeah~ I lost my list. Gonna make a new one. [spoiler][b]Lollipop||Danxxx Chaww Eneyy Faithh Marshmallow||DJ Jamess Jeffff Tinayy Ate Aysss Patrickkk Ianaaa[/b][/spoiler]
russell18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I crush these three monkeys elise/leipot, gracie/senam and Babykidx..lol, i had fun talking with them! they're crazy!
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

me just gonna post teh describe of my crushie haha :lol: teh one and only crushie at eptok =D well, he's cute,nice,kind and talktive :3 i find he funn and he's a great friend of me :D IMY and ILY :P [hr] wth. at top? D: i was hope this one teh last in page =(

Last edited by Linniie (2009-01-06 03:36:25)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:51

[ 10 queries - 0.397 second ]
Privacy Policy