• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[b]... added.... aiden live :D good in scripts ahaha =) [/b] :redface:
LOUISE.27
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[b]MA-CRRRUSHLIST.[/b] :rose: [i]these descriptions come right from my shtufid heart.[/i] -- mostly co-TS members (: [spoiler][quote][b]Mai LAABLY bumbum AKA ate Riz.[/b] ; She's so funny. :lol: For me, she is verrry. And she's so pweedy. :P I saw her photos BEFOUR. *ayee. :eh: And she's really trustworthy. I really trust her. She's also understanding and a nice ate. :wow: She's just KEWWL. \m/ She's rawks. I missed her so badly. T____T MELOVE 'ma Bumbum 4EVR 'n EVR. :wow: [i]BTW.[/i] Who's calling me emo? WAAH. :crybaby: XD *laawl. :lol:[/quote] [quote][b]Mai Bebe Chariz AKA, the one and only, Chariz.[/b] ; Heehee. She's really sweet. MEMISSHER so muchie-much-much. :( Hope I would see her here soon. I really wanna see heeeerrr! :crybaby: She's a fantastic friend, very very 100% creative GFX artist, ideal, & loadds more. Both of us are Paramore fanatics/geeks. WOOH. \m/ Hope we'll be bebe's forever. Aheehee. *sigh. Where are you now? Aww please talk to myee. :crybaby: OK, enough with the dramarama mode. XD *laawl. Basta, mai bebe is just ONE of a kind. KEWWL and she rawks, totally. MELOVE 'ma Bebebebebe 4EVR 'n EVR.[/quote] [quote][b]Mai SWEET onee-san AKA sista Trixx.[/b] ; How come I can't reach her anymore? *ahoo. :crybaby: Emo-mode. WAAH. MEMISSHER so badly muchie. :( Same, same with mai bebe's description. Heehee. She's sweet, understanding, KEEEEWWWL, unique, & loads more. She's also ONE of a kind. She's a real GRRRRRRRRREAT friend. MELOVE 'ma Onee-san 4EVR 'n EVR.[/quote] [quote][b]PWEEDY bhesty ko AKA sista Jerrie.[/b] MEMISSHERRR! She's so understanding and lovable. Ajeejee. ^____^ I seriously miss her. =( She's a really nice person, KEWWL, kyoot, and just EXTRAORDINARY. MELOVE bhesty that way. :wow: She rawks. MELOVE bhesty 4EVR 'n EVR.[/quote] [quote][b]Sista Ninch.[/b] Huwee. She's sweet. I can't wait to know a lot more about her. :D Just a while talking to each other, MELOVEHER already. Aheehee. ^____^ Anyway sis, any call-names? ;) MELOVE people with call-names. Aheehee. *droool. I find her fun and KEWWL. :wow: Hope to know her a looooot lot more. MELOVEHER.[/quote] [quote][b]All of The Scandalers.[/b] MELOVE 'em all. :wow: They're all sooooooooooooooooooooo super KEWWL. =) They rawk. \m/ Remember, MELOVE-TS 4EVR 'n EVR 'n EVR!! *mwaahugs. :crybaby: :wow: :P Here comes the emotional lady. XD *laaawl.[/quote] [/spoiler] - - - - - - - - - - -- in the real world [b]<3[/b] [spoiler]My one and only. :wow: Want some clues? [b]He[/b]'s my classmate. [b]He[/b] is number 22. [b]His[/b] name starts with J. [b]His[/b] name ends with Y. [b]His[/b] name has 6 letters. [b]He[/b]'s mine. And I'm [b]his[/b]. ♥ ♥ ♥[/spoiler] Gonna update soon. No more time eh! XD Sorry for not adding my other crushies' names. Huweee. Gomen nasai.

Last edited by LOUISE.27 (2009-01-08 10:26:03)

Yuan11
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Sir Bob[/b] - aha... i crush you.. :) not kiddin' i love kind ppolx..bwahahaha..
russell18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

crushlist.. [spoiler][b]Eney/kyutifai[/b] - I uber lurve this girl..she's so sweet, pretty and friendly! I uber miss her, though she left rockstars, me still luvs her like hell. =) [b]Mikay[/b] - I lurve her, too coz she's my avid listener, she never fails to listen all my radio programs! lol. She has a nice voice, very seductive. [b]Setsunacha/bubuchacha[/b] - the hyper baby of rockstars, kidding! She's sweet, very talkative, very active! [b]Shella[/b] - I like her coz she always begs me to stay, everytime I pass at rs. :D [b]dhen/dhentot[/b] - lolengs, i miss this bakla, I super enjoyed talking w/ him on the fone. i lurve his expression "bading".[/spoiler]

Last edited by russell18 (2009-01-08 22:43:43)

charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=LOUISE.27]Sista Ninch. Huwee. She's sweet. I can't wait to know a lot more about her. Just a while talking to each other, MELOVEHER already. Aheehee. ^____^ Anyway sis, any call-names? MELOVE people with call-names. Aheehee. *droool. I find her fun and KEWWL. Hope to know her a looooot lot more. MELOVEHER.[/quote] MELOVEYOUTOO, Louise. :wow: You make me. [b]Ow-Em-Jii![/b] :redface: >< Awkie. Soo, call names, huh. :eh: I want --- *drum rolls. Baboii. :wow: [in english, "Pig" coz' you're soo cute as a pig. :D Call me "Baboy", too, if you want. Deal? :wow: :kiss: [b]The Babes. =D[/b] [spoiler][quote][b]Boknat. Riz.[/b] She always deserves a +repu. But too bad, I'm lazy to give her one. =D Mwuah-mwuah. xDD But it's okay for her. Coz' she's soo understanding. The first one on my list, Why? The title says it all "THE BABES" =D (she'll kill me if she happens yo read tis) She's the Hottest and teh "Smexiest Ninja" I've ever met! ^:)^ All hail her! :wow: She's the [i]"Dyosa of TS"[/i] and he has a wonderful voice, very expressive. ;) How I wish that we shall meet someday in an accident. =D And she'll be my Nurse. I suppose she'll take care of me. :eh: Or if not, :angry: I'll kill her for good. =D x3333 I Love you much, Boknat. You Rock! You're cool. :cool: :wow: *clap hands* I idolize her much and I miss her soooo. ((: :kiss:[/quote] [quote][b]Sweetie Cotton Candy Chariz.[/b] She hath made a RECORD [[: " The Longest Call-Name" ever. ! haha. sometimes, when we chat at TS, I get tired posting her call-name "Sweetie Cotton Candy Chariz" :lol: lmao. Long isn't it? haha. and That's how important she is in my Internet life. :wow: *hug* She's really Sweet. She's not evil (unlike me) and I just wonder how we got close friends coz' I am not as sweet as her. xDDD It's maybe because she's a versatile friend. She can be a friend of people with different personalities. and Wow! :wow: Watta great graphics maker! Wohoo! :redface: Very outstanding. *clap. She's a girl of creativity and attitude. and she got the talent. :kiss: Ilololololololloolloolve her [but she's taken by Rei, Potpot. Aw. :wasted: ehehe ((:]. :wow: Ever since we became friends. and I will never forget her. I miss her, talking with her, making fun with her, COME BACK!(: =) :kiss: Loveyou,sweetie.mwuah![/quote] [quote][b]Trixx. Koala[/b] The gal who hurts me most. The girl who always makes me jealous. Arrgh! :doubt: hehe [[= But I can't blame her of my stupidity. lmao. She's the Coolest person in TS. :cool: Oops! No offense to others! :P It's just true. xDD She ain't got no mercy. =D She will terminate every hypocrite that comes on the way. xDD and She's frank. She is able too say her instincts. and that's why I admire her. :wow: >:D< She has good english. Very good and fluent. :lol: Her works are soo.. *Wow! :o SPLENDID. :redface: She's a graphics maven, no doubt :]. She's original and she ain't no FAKER. =) I'm looking forward to chat with her again. :wow: =D I love her. I wanna be her.. "Special One" xDD But she's taken by Ate hanzel, good for her. I loveyouinfinitely Koala! :kiss: Dun ever change for me. :wow:[/quote] [quote][b]Kit. Jamie. Blueberry[/b] My smart textmate. and one of the funniest person I've ever met. She's sweet. :wow: She's just a 10 year old girl. :lol: and she's a computer maniac. xDD bad future she'll get. tsk. :wow: But she is what she appeared to be. and I love her the way she is. :kiss: Hope to hear your voice agan! =D :wow: [I'll text you, when I'll get Load. xDD][/quote] [quote][b]Baboii. Louise.[/b] Watta comeback! haha [[: You're a bomb, sis. xDD Thanks for crushing mee. :kiss: Well, She's an opulent girl. [means stylish] she's cutee. :redface: cute. I saw her pics on friendster. =D And I suddenly admired her. I can't wait to know her more. I wanna get close to her. \:D/ =D :wow: Weeee! I'm soo happy I met her. (: And Oh! I lalalalalalalalalab her works very much. They are astounding. :rose: :wow: MELOVEHERMORE >< Sheesh. Me blushing. >:D :*[/quote] [quote][b]Nahzbabe.[/b] Oh! My first friend on TS. If I can remember. :lol: She's my closest friend there. but we really don't talk that much. x333 She even saw me on the webcam. >< Big Meanie. xD I'm shy to her know because she saw my ugly face. :wallbash: haha. She's inteligent. I sense it. :P We have a lot of similarities. and that's what's forged us into becoming that close. :wow: :rose: Aylabyou, Nahzbabe! *hugsandkiss* Take note: I'm the first one to call you Nahzbabe. =D :wow:[/quote] [quote][b]Laynejoselle/ Malow/ Ate Hanzel/ Andrea/ Ice cream Neloooo/ Phiatots/ Pasm/ Icepop/ Bebe Faith/ Mama Tinay/ Leviel/ Chai/ Jhed/ Lovelee/ and All the TS Babes.[/b] :redface: The sweetest gals ever! They make the TS on the move! All kinds of people gathered in a society of never-ending fun and excitement. :wow: They ROCK! \m/ I love Them! :kiss: And nothing can take them away from me. :P[/quote] [quote][b]My Only Gurz. Bridget.[/b] She's Cutee. :redface: She's one of my very first friend and I met her in TS. Too bad she transferred to MMP. =( But I can't blame her. :] I will always love her no matter what. I remembered the time when she and I was communicating in YM in the webcam. Huweee~ I really wanna craqve for her cam again. :drool: LOL Adiik! xD She's totally a cmoputer adict. But through all her mosaness, Everyone adores her. I love you, Gurz! Call me again in my phone, ok. =D :kiss: Text me! xD[/quote] [quote][b]Bathmate Eney.[/b] Haha. My preppy Bathmate. xDD She's fun to chat with. =) You'll never get bored chatting with her. [[: She will always have a reply for you. A photographer. and we're of the same age. and generation."The Offtopic Queen" also. xDD Too bad he's taken by Carlo. >< :wow: I love you my Bathmate. :kiss: Oh! Don't change, ok. :P Or else.. =D[/quote] [quote][b]Danx. Minekoarch.[/b] Pretty. :wow: I saw her pic in MMP Banner. and She's HOT. xDD I wanna know her more![/quote] [quote][b]Ate Maye. Deathsiren.[/b] Goddess. :wow: Beautiful inside and Out. She's humble, totally. Hope she won't change. I love the way she is and I miss her alot! ;________; :crybaby: Where art thou, ate? Me miss you. :[ >_____< Come back!![/quote] [quote][b]Push. Clare.[/b] The Mysterious One, I never saw her face. Tsk. But I suppost that she's pretty. =D My istincts tells me so. Why? Because when you chat with her, you'll never stop to talk with her. [[= She's one-of-a-kind. :wow: I loveyou, ate! :wow: Oops! >:D *did i just call her Ate?* haha/[/quote] [/spoiler] And Now. [b]The Handsomes.[/b] :puke: hehe [spoiler][quote][b]Dondon. :wow: [/b] take care of Anne, ok. Or elsee. :angry: [b]Hoshigaki. [/b] to describe him- :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: [b]Rei. Potpot [/b] Good luck with Chariz! hehe [[= [b]Kiro. Penguin [/b]:penguin: [missyou] [b]Emokidd. Harvii[/b] :redface: >________________< Cute. :retard: [b]Mod James.[/b] :gift: :D Young one. Nyikes! lmao.[/quote] [/spoiler]

Last edited by charm_caster0604 (2009-01-14 03:32:12)

Jerriedee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]Crush list ♥[/b] The Scandalers (: [spoiler]• Bhesty ko - LOUISE.27 • BFF Chariz - obsessed95 • Babe Lovelee - philixre • Bubbles - cla_15 • Potchie - misz.faith • Darling - Trixx.xii • Oreo ko - malow • Gummybear - checkered02 • Candy - charm_caster0604 • Chiny.12 • Layne • Creme O - Hoshigaki • Bro Rei - Rei Ryuzaki • Kuya dondon[/spoiler] M - I - X ((: [spoiler]• Kapated ko - daixee mae • Danx - MiNEKOARCH • Chaw - xxBUBBLiExx • Chaan - losher29 • Tommy Maru • Zac - zakurochi[/spoiler] [i]-- to be updated soon ;D[/i]

Last edited by Jerriedee (2009-01-31 22:54:17)

/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[spoiler]they know hu r dey.. forgot their names kc eh.. :P basta all of my sis... uhm boys? as of now.. none pa ;][/spoiler] ill add more soon ...
MsKawaii--
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

my [b]crush/es[/b] :eh: : <not arrange> [spoiler][b]Flakes - cla_15[/b] [quote]My best friend in TS.. The goddess of perfection.. of all the TS member... she is the nurse of our group.. also the translator of rei.. she's the type of gurl that you will love... why?... coz she's my joker :eh: .. i really really love this gurL..[/quote] [b]Jerriedee[/b] [quote]my beautiful and beloved jer.jer... she's so helpful.. and swit..[/quote] [b]Tinay[/b] [quote]my mommy... she is so kewl.. swit and also my joker... that's why she's my mommie... but i dont think that she still remember me :disgust: coz we din't talk for almost 3 months... :crybaby: i really really miss her..[/quote] [b]Marsh Malow[/b] [quote]she's one of my bffs... and i really really love her.. its all because of her [b]switnesz[/b][/quote] [/spoiler] i will gonna post the boys next time.. :eh:

Last edited by MsKawaii-- (2009-01-09 21:37:23)

LOUISE.27
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[sup]*updated.[/sup] [b]MA-CRRRUSHLIST.[/b] :rose: [i]these descriptions come right from my shtufid heart.[/i] -- mostly co-TS members (: <random order, not organized> [spoiler][quote][b]Mai LAABLY bumbum AKA ate Riz.[/b] ; She's so funny. :lol: For me, she is verrry. And she's so pweedy. :P I saw her photos BEFOUR. *ayee. :eh: And she's really trustworthy. I really trust her. She's also understanding and a nice ate. :wow: She's just KEWWL. \m/ She's rawks. I missed her so badly. T____T MELOVE 'ma Bumbum 4EVR 'n EVR. :wow: [i]BTW.[/i] Who's calling me emo? WAAH. :crybaby: XD *laawl. :lol:[/quote] [quote][b]Mai BEBEBEBEE Chariz AKA, the one and only, Chariz.[/b] ; Heehee. She's really sweet. MEMISSHER so muchie-much-much. :( Hope I would see her here soon. I really wanna see heeeerrr! :crybaby: She's a fantastic friend, very very 100% creative GFX artist, ideal, & loadds more. Both of us are Paramore fanatics/geeks. WOOH. \m/ Hope we'll be bebe's forever. Aheehee. *sigh. Where are you now? Aww please talk to myee. :crybaby: OK, enough with the dramarama mode. XD *laawl. Basta, mai bebe is just ONE of a kind. KEWWL and she rawks, totally. MELOVE 'ma Bebebebebe 4EVR 'n EVR.[/quote] [quote][b]Mai SWEET onee-san AKA sista Trixx.[/b] ; How come I can't reach her anymore? *ahoo. :crybaby: Emo-mode. WAAH. MEMISSHER so badly muchie. :( Same, same with mai bebe's description. Heehee. She's sweet, understanding, creative, KEEEEWWWL, unique, & loads more. She's just so damn pweedy. :D She's also ONE of a kind. She's a real GRRRRRRRRREAT friend. MELOVE 'ma Onee-san 4EVR 'n EVR.[/quote] [quote][b]PWEEDY bhesty ko AKA sista Jerrie.[/b] ; MEMISSHERRR! She's so understanding and lovable. Ajeejee. ^____^ I seriously miss her. =( She's a really nice person, KEWWL, kyoot, and just EXTRAORDINARY. MELOVE bhesty that way. :wow: She rawks. MELOVE bhesty 4EVR 'n EVR.[/quote] [quote][b]Mai KYOOT baboy AKA sista Ninch.[/b] ; Huwee. She's sweet. I can't wait to know a lot more about her. :D Just a while talking to each other, MELOVEHER already. Aheehee. ^____^ Anyway sis, MELOVE our call-name. *woot. Baboy : kyoot kyoot AKA piggy. Aheehee. ;) MELOVE people with call-names. Aheehee. *droool. I find her fun and KEWWL. :wow: Hope to know her a looooot lot more. MELOVEHER.[/quote] [quote][b]Mai YUMMY dhee/candee AKA sista Andrea.[/b] ; MEMISSHER so badly. :crybaby: She's really sweet-sweet-sweet like candy. Aheehee. Where is shee? :paranoid: I wanna see her na. She's uber fantastic, ele-fantastic. HAHA. :P She's just ONE of a kind. I miss calling her DHEE. Although we don't see each other that much now, she's still close to my [i]shtufid[/i] heart. :) *aww. Aheehee. Enough of the drama, ME justt-so LOVE 'ma Dhee 4EVR 'n EVR. ^____^[/quote] [quote][b]All of The Scandalers.[/b] ; MELOVE 'em all. :wow: They're all sooooooooooooooooooooo super KEWWL. =) They rawk. \m/ Remember, MELOVE-TS 4EVR 'n EVR 'n EVR!! *mwaahugs. :crybaby: :wow: :P Here comes the emotional lady. XD *laaawl.[/quote] [/spoiler] [b]Added *again.[/b] [spoiler][quote][b]Mai LABEE gurpwendinz AKA sista Bridget.[/b] ; WAAH. I miss her na!! :crybaby: Where art thou? How come I don't see you so often? BTW, I heard you transferred to another group. Anyway, it's ok with me. :) She's just so funny. Hehe, sometimes too kulet, or maybe not sometimes. Hehe. I miss her so muchie. *sigh. I was so sorry about leaving BEFOUR. It was sort of a wrong decision. WAAH. Anyway, hope to talk to you soon. :) MELOVE 'ma gurpwend 4EVR 'n EVR. mwaa :x[/quote] [quote][b]Ate Tinay.[/b] ; She's really sweet and pweedy-ful, inside&out. :D She's just so unique. ONE of a kind. Aheehee. She's my ate, MELOVEHER. ^____^ :wow:[/quote] [/spoiler] - - - - - - - - - - -- in the real world [b]<3[/b] [spoiler]My one and only. :wow: Want some clues? [b]He[/b]'s my classmate. [b]He[/b] is number 22. [b]His[/b] name starts with J. [b]His[/b] name ends with Y. [b]His[/b] name has 6 letters. [b]He[/b]'s mine. And I'm [b]his[/b]. ♥ ♥ ♥[/spoiler] Once you hurt them, I swear... ...you're gonna regret it. GRRR. - - - - - - - - - - Sorry if I missed someone there in my list. Hehe. My brain was damaged. :retard: *laawl. But whoever I missed, you're still in my list.

Last edited by LOUISE.27 (2009-01-10 05:31:47)

Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ADDED. [quote][b]Mai bebe GurrPwend | Louise[/b] I miss You Soo muchhiiiie :kiss: Why'd you leave?[/quote]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]to those who included me , thnx... :wow: :redface: i crush y'all :lol: =D XD[/b] reply: [spoiler][quote=cla_15]Tinay > my gorgeous Nudols..she's nice w/ everyone here except with me..:angry: joke! very beautiful person inside and out (grabeng bolahan na to!):lol: i bet..she never cursed or banned any violator here.. Fave line: <insert sweetest words/compliments that you know here> :lol:[/quote] haha come on hamon! :lol: haha... me? never cursed or banned? well kire guess again :eh: :D[/spoiler] [b]my crushlists.[/b] [i]actually i have lots of crushes here in ftalk...but id narrowed them as follows.. [/i] [b]gemandi[/b] of course my baby/ anak.. shes one the best person ive known shes really pretty! we really have a lot in common i miss her so much! :( and i loev her till eternity.. that wont change :wow: :D [b]popsicle chai[/b]- this gurl's really pretty! and her name suits her as well..shes nice and fun to talk to... i liek her voice too.. its kinda masungit ahehe :D but i loev ths gurl.. :wow: [b]misz.faith[/b]- shes my bebe gay and i loev her angelic face , so pretty! and her voice gawd!! :wow: i loev her voice so much! especially when she sang Im yours.. i really miss her.. and i loev her till death :wow: [b]Twi/ PHIA[/b]- of course..how could i ever forget the person who introduced twilight to me.. shes the reason why im addicted liek hell :lol: i loev her graphics, her talent was makin me envious to death haha :P but i loev her though we dont get to talk lately.. i miss her.. and she's such a sensible person.. i lalalaloev her :kiss: [b]skittles/ Trixx[/b] - i loev her.. at first i find her snob or masungit but after i joined TS shes one of the people who welcomed me and even asked me to think of a call sign.. ahehe and then we came up with skittles... :D shes really nice!! shes such a pretty and cute gurl.. and i liek her talent in graphics also.. ;) [b]honeybunch/ chariz[/b] weeeee my honeybunch.. one of the coolest and astigin gurl ive known... shes so cool...and i simply loev her.... :wow: her layouts are so cool her siggies are cool too and of course my honeybunch herself :wow: [b]cla_15/ Kire[/b] shes my kire here and she calls me by nudols.. coz my hair daw looks liek noodles ahehe shes really funny and fun to talk to! the first time i talked to her it was kinda short but it felt liek ive known her already and that we always have that kind of crazy conversations before.. and by that i didnt have a hard time being friends with her..shes crazy liek me haha and i loev her! :kiss: there goes my crushes ahehe all girls.. :D imma edit my boy crushes soon :D [b]-zhweetilicious-xo- / siz lynne[/b] i loev her so much! though shes not that active like the others... shes really pretty! i loev staring at her face :lol: shes pretty and soooo nice... we met last year.. during our ym conference... i dunno know her at that time.. but then we started talking to each other.. and the rest is history! and shes my apple bottom jeans gurl ahehe ;) shes really cool! =) :wow: [b]philxre/ lovelee[/b] shes my orange! i love this gurl so much! though we havent talk for some time.. shes really nice! and am glad shes a TS now... shes also funny... and shes the first girl ftalker who heard me over the phone.. i used to call her before... she really has a cute voice!! very gurly and angelic... unlike mine haha :lol: she's such a cute and pretty gal! :eh: uber sweet!:( we talked about her crushessness ahehe ;) :P it was fun talking to her!! and !i miss her =( [b]louise[/b] one of the cutest gal ive known.. here in ftalk... aka rocker.baby.louiz. yeah... one of the coolest graphic maker here... i loev lookin at her face shes really kawaii!! :wow: [b]my co TS[/b] i love you all y'all know that aight! ;) [b]bhebhe coh / mp[/b] i love yah... its as simple as that! :kiss: :wow:

Last edited by kristina16 (2009-01-10 03:04:51)

deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=charm_caster0604]Ate Maye. Deathsiren. Goddess. :wow: Beautiful inside and Out. She's humble, totally. Hope she won't change. I love the way she is and I miss her alot! ;________; :crybaby: Where art thou, ate? Me miss you. :[ >_____< Come back!![/quote] I'm just chillin around Ninch! IMY too! :D -------- I crush the person I quoted and the person above me. :eh: Also my beautiful poshy (Hanzel/Gemandi), loveyouloads Poshy! Kimi. Louise. Ate Duch. Partner. Ice. and Class-S mates. missyow all. :rose:
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[spoiler][quote]My [b]James[/b] a.k.a. jamessss:b He’s insane and crazy. And I’m crazy for him. wooot.JK XD. :-j I thought he was suplada and all. And I thought he was 18 or higher, that’s why I got shocked when I found out that he’s only 15 and a junior HS student. :wasted: I got the chance to hear his voice. And :o, I think he was drunk that time. XD Peace. But anyways, despite of his craziness and insanity, he'd been very very nice to me. Woot. XD He's sweet. And of course, the old reason. He has a sense of humor. :lol: And, so handsome (eh? :O) that's why everybody has a crush on him.[/quote] [quote][b]Chris-chen[/b] a.k.a. losher29 The “sleng” kid. :wasted: I enjoyed listening to his voice. He’s like a dubber or what. XD I love it when he says I’m pogi. :drool: First, I thought he was 16. :wasted: He looked so mature. :-j Anyway, he’s an 8th grader like me. :wasted: I love him because he’s a chismoso like me. :drool:[/quote] [quote][b]Patrick[/b] a.k.a. heroinslither He loves .L. :drool: sorry. XD He’s crazy too. And, both of us belong in LG group. :cool: LOL. I enjoyed talking to this guy. :-j especially when the topic is. :-“ sort of.. :-“ that’s it. XD :-j He strives for bigger eyebags like me. :cool:[/quote] [quote][b]Bryan[/b] a.k.a. rakzztar Woo! My kabet! XD He ranked 1st in our mini eyebags contest. XD Geez. I thought he was some kind of foreigner at first. :-j haha. I envy him for having a very very big eyebags. :disgust:. I found him cool, with his shades. Haha. :D He’s funny too. ((:[/quote] [quote][b]Donnie[/b] a.k.a. dondon. Moi pakner in time. ((: He’s so nice to me. He thought of me as a suplada. Naaah. :thumbsdown: Haha. I found him great in making graphics and all. He’s like a chick-magnet. :lol: BTW, many girls crush her. :drool: woo. Anne is so lucky. :lol: Hha. He’s pogi like me. :P:P[/quote] [quote][b]Denx[/b] a.k.a. MiNEKOARCH She’s one of the hottest chicks in this forum. Wooot. XD She’s a year older than me. :D I met her in a silly chatbox, outside ftalk. :D This girl is a boylet-magnet. :-j every boy wants herr. :drool: actually, me, too. XDD jk. :D She’s very pretty. (again and again) and yeah. A lunatic, too. :lol:[/quote] [quote][b]Dudels[/b] a.k.a. lovegood My first girl friend ever when I joined MMP. :lol: Good Samaritan of MMP. :lol: I adore her because sh's so intelligent. And she still smiles even though she's super super stressed. :wasted: I envy her. I can'd[/quote] [quote][b]Inday[/b] a.k.a. iana27 This gerl is so cute. :-J I thought she was mahinhin. But she’s not! :P XD She’s very.. ugh. :wasted: I love the way she talk! It makes me laugh really, really hard whenever I hear it. She’s sexy. Wooot. She’s more lunatic than danx. XD A wild woman. :lol:v peace.[/quote] [quote][b]Mare[/b] a.k.a. Lelouch_02 Ha! My mare. Sis cha. :drool: She's 5 months older than me. :lol: She's super nakakaloka. She's inlove with somebody~~ But I don't know if she still like that guy. :lol: But anyway, I found her unique. :P [i]May sariling trip tong babaeng to.[/i] :lol:[/quote] [quote][b]Mahal[/b] a.k.a. maricella A very cute kid. :D She’s just like my baby sister. :lol: I was shocked to see her posts in our group. She said taena. XDD :-J She’s very obedient. :wow: :lol: A good bolera too. :wow: that's why i fell for her. wooot. :redface:[/quote] [quote][b]Neneng[/b] a.k.a. eney0715 She's verry funnnyyyy. =D=D I found her snobbish when I was still in rockstars. haha. She pmed me in ym. and she said the kuskus & singit thingy. :-j i really LMAO'd. haha. She's very chismosa. :lol: The 1st runner up of our eyebags galore. :lol: haha. She's truly, madly, deeply, inlove with karuro. :lol:[/quote] [quote][b]Bride[/b] a.k.a. Bridget I was kinda shocked (I always am. :lol:) when I found out that she's only a 10 year old 4th grader. :lol: She's really byaatiffulll. :wow: I loev her. :P:P I'm glad that she joined MMP. =) And oh, she loves to play my former fav game. :lol: She's a jolly kid. :P[/quote] [quote][b]Neneng[/b] a.k.a. CuTeUkOi her usernames says it all. She's cute. [i]Kumontra sabog.[/i] XD but its true. She's really cute. :wow: I viewed her photos in FS. Then I saw her, wearing a green dress. woo. :redface: She's bryan's enemy. :lol: LQ eh. :wow:[/quote] -moi evil dolphin =D *wakak dyosa. :redface: -moi gandang dess :redface: -moi sis charlene ganda -sis cha cha. <3333 -moi kaka anna :wow: -siz tehy *yoohoo d---- joke. :Dv -moi siz naddnadd :redface: -moi siz rocx. *edward is mine rocxi. =D -kuya cron \m/:cool; -koya kaygee. :eh: -taeng jay. xD -bro rei. =D -paks. rico. -master oriong -nahz babes -mod anne -bro ceejay -siz zefa -siz trixx -sis andrea -sis jerridee *am i right? XD waa. sorry if i'm not..[/spoiler] Added: [quote][b]Hun/Jolo[/b] a.k.a. snypzelle Waha. My hun. :eh::thumbsdown: I thought he was boastful and.. :/:/ But he's not. :drool::drool: He's the best and the funniest and the craziest living [b]alien [/b]I ever knew. =D=D Yeah. HAHA. jk. whateber. I love to make "bara/sakat" to him. I dunno. It was just that I love reading at his replies. Makes me wanna laugh really really hard. :-j Well, he looks 19. :O And he said I looked like a college student. :-j Anyway. Found him cool. Super. :cool:\m/ You rock hun. :-j[/quote] [quote][b]Angeli[/b] Well, the newest member of the family, as of this moment. I haven't got the chance to talk with her. But I really bet she's nice and funny.:lol: Based on her posts in our group.=D[/quote]

Last edited by xxBUBBLiExx (2009-01-10 18:02:35)

karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]Kim[/b] / Kim-a-holic - IMY :D Crush Crush Crush [spoiler]MY LOVELIFE Eney! :D ILY! LAPIT NA MONTHSARY! :wow: :wow: :wow: :rose: 14[/spoiler]

Last edited by karuro72002 (2009-01-10 13:08:39)

angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Krasses-- [b]Danx|Lolly Chaw Melalala Eney babess Iana Luna Bridgeeet Chachachacha Ays Twixx Nela Nina|nina123456 Hanzeel Faith DJ Jamess Chan Jeff Fatedd Pat [/b]

Last edited by angeli718 (2009-01-11 19:38:07)

Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Hmm.. Crush of the day: [quote][b]Ate Eneyyyy | Eney0715[/b] OMOOO~ Thank you for all the advice, All the compliments and everything. I love you soooooo muchhhiiie :D Awts, Remember what I said ok?[/quote]
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i crush [b]Eney - Eyebag[/b] She Loves [s]pugeta[/s] Carlo so much. My kabiruan in friendster.Hope i can know moer about her... And My One and ONLY [b]HIM.[/b]
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I crash. [quote]xclusive [u]MMP[/u] member/s only. [i]as of now.[/i][/quote] [spoiler][quote][b]Blanchichi. [/b]- She's uber nice nice nice. ;3[/quote] [quote][b]Eneeey.[/b] - Poggii.[/quote] [quote][b]Ate Danx.[/b] - Handsome girl. :D[/quote] [quote][b]Chaww.[/b] - Pretty boy. :3[/quote] [quote][b]Ate luna.[/b] - Ugh! She's very very nice and prendly. :3[/quote] [quote][b]Kukoy.[/b] - This one is a very cute vampire. Jk.[/quote] [quote][b]Angeli.[/b] - I still dunno her. But she's cute. :P[/quote] [quote]Etc. - =D[/quote] [/spoiler] [spoiler][quote][b]Patrick.[/b] - The smexy boy. :drool:[/quote] [quote][b]James.[/b] - The farting boy. :lol: Jk.[/quote] [quote][b]Bryan.[/b] - Eyebags boy. :3[/quote] [quote][b]Jeff.[/b] - Solmate of ate luna. :D[/quote] [quote][b]Chan pogi.[/b] - A litol kiddo. (;[/quote] [quote]Etc. =D[/quote] [/spoiler] [u] [/u]

Last edited by iana27 (2009-01-12 19:51:07)

---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]gonna add... again Bobcar.. for bein nice, Vbuzzr- for kindness ahaha[/b] :wow: :wow: :wow:
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

My crush: :arrow: [b][u]Angell De Ville[/u][/b] - he's one of the best when it comes to linker codes :thumbsup: :arrow: [b][u]Crazydavinci[/u][/b] - another very good coder and linker provider :thumbsup: cheers to both of you! :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:44

[ 9 queries - 0.086 second ]
Privacy Policy