• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

kessyl09
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[align=center][color=deeppink][b] i'm just new but i find some boys cute and interesting . . like[/b] [/color] [spoiler][color=deeppink][b]kua chipster kua ephe kua eejhay jamessss:b [ how mny s's are there ? haha . he's so cute ! ] kaygee[/b][/color][/spoiler] [b]ssssssssssh[/b] :lol::lol:[/align] [i]Fixed Tags.[/i]

Last edited by kessyl09 (2008-12-26 06:49:51)

aprilcutie09
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[b]Bro Rei.[/b] :arrow: I find him Cute :P [b]Eejhay[/b] :arrow: Cute also. :/ [b]Kiro Tan[/b] :arrow: I don't even know him. I just saw him in TS Banner. ;) niahahaha. LOLx.! :lol:

Last edited by aprilcutie09 (2008-12-24 03:59:16)

jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ Wrong TAG, please fix it. Thank you :)
kyulatrixia
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=nina123456]PATrixia Kyulatrixia - A pretty girl. She's really kind and nice to me. She is indeed beautiful and she really deserve a better man. I hope she can find that man soon. :kiss:[/quote] aw tnx nina ily much :kiss: [quote=Trixx.xii]♥ Kambal / Kyulatrixia My kambal. Yesh. But she is more prettier, don't deny it twin. I hope she can find the true man for her. I thought she was a snob at first. Haha. S: We have the same nicknme btw, trixx.[/quote] haha ily twinsis. yer prettier twin and thats for sure. ily :kiss: [b]TEH CRUSHES[/b] [b]Gorgeous Babes[/b] [spoiler][b]forsakendol | AYA [/b]- my ate aya. she's definitely gorgeous and smexy. i loev her uber much! [b]ducheszv | pop [/b]- i consider her as one of my very bestestfriend. shes always there for me all teh time. thank you for the comfort pop. and for teh advices i love you so much. im here for u always :) [b]push | norms | normalsii[/b] - i really loev this chick. very approachable and uber easy to talk with. she has this something that cant explain in words. thats why i loev her. imy norms[b] lovelynina | nina [/b]- she's really beautiful inside out. she definitely have the looks and the voice. and thats why i admire her. :) she also have a very happy love life and im happy for her. tnx for being nice to me nina. :) see you soon ily much! [b]trixx | twinsis | kambal [/b]- a very pretty young girl. a kind in heart and very approachable. stay cool as you are twin. iloevyou :* [b]CLASS S chicks. [/b]they are all pretty and nice :)[/spoiler] [b]Hot Hunks [/b] [spoiler][b]Tunie | Heartii Rap | Shit Harvii Shirow Ephe Class S Hunks[/b][/spoiler]

Last edited by kyulatrixia (2008-12-24 05:15:30)

Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[color=blue]My crushes.[/color] [spoiler][i]Trix - Trixx.xii [ I will NEVER forget you! ;) ] misz.faith [ my ate is cute! ] LOUISE.27 [ imy! where are you!?! ] kristina16 - ate tinay [ same old ate! :) ] Ate chai.-'AphrOdiTe' [ no comment. l0l. ] bridget [ one of my close friends! ] [/i][/spoiler] want more? comming soon. :D [color=red]SHHHH. :P [/color]

Last edited by Hoshigaki (2008-12-24 06:38:17)

---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Added: fyoks... haha he's nice :D[/b]
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] Mine. =) Updated. :D [spoiler][b]Kiel Maru ~~ cute but kinda snobbish[/b].[i][b] he left.[/i][/b][/spoiler] [spoiler][b]DeverKerBill ~~ IMY.[/b][/spoiler] [spoiler][b]Chipster ~~ Wee. Uh. Private. :D[/b][/spoiler] [spoiler][b]kua jamessss;b ~~ So cute. [/b][/spoiler] [b]Some BOYS:[/b] [spoiler][b]Kua eejhay ~~ cute cute. and also gud. :D losher29 ~~ cute. nyaaa! kua pipito ~~ cute [i]din![/i] james ono ~~ nice to talk with. :D:D [/b][/spoiler] [b]I'm finding for teh girl eer. :D:D[/b] [spoiler][b]misz.faith ~~ she's pretty. siz phia ~~ good artworks. kristina.16 ~~ pretty. :D[/b][/spoiler] [b]Add :D:D ~edrian007 ~~adding more soon. :D[/b]

Last edited by xstel (2008-12-24 06:58:16)

dess29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i craz my nanay daiz, pj my love, sis kesz, ate chaii, sis den, kwek, kapated lyn and many moar today. ahaha xD
pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]my crushes/friendz:[/b] [spoiler][b]sis maru:[/b]my ate..super duper kind and nice.love her!!.and she's my co-pinklady.:D [b]big bro bryan:[/b]my kuya..he's so funny and he sends me the longest txt i ever received.:lol:.love him also.:D [b]sis johar:[/b]my other co-pinklady.miss her xo much.one of a kind and very sweet.love yah.:D [b]sis grace[/b]:my first friend in eptok.she'e one of my lil sis.imy sis and ilysm.:D [b]sis eney:[/b]very friendly and pretty..:D [b]sis chaw[/b]:she's very cute and nice.kapampangan like me..!!. [b]sis danx:[/b]adorable and so sweet!!!!. [b]sis elise:[/b]my lil sis.labyuuu. [b]sis katie[/b]:very fun to talk with in cbox.:D [b]sis luna:[/b]my tesň.funny and pretty. [b]sis jasmine:[/b]my lil sis.cute and kind. [b]sis eri[/b]:another lil sis.she's sis jasmine's fwend.sweet and funny to talk with. [b]ate riz[/b]:she's very funny.:D [b]sis angeli[/b]:pretty girl and she gave also a gift.hehehe.she makes cute siggy. [b]gratitude1:[/b]i dunno know him,but he always gives me +repu.:D [b]sis cha[/b]:another lil sis.:D:kiss:. [b]rei[/b]: lil cute bro.:D [b]drew:[/b]i talked to him only once.he's funny and nice. [b]kim[/b]:i talk to him only in ym..hehe..he's nice. [b]sis rocel:[/b]my dear sis..she's gonna bring me Gerald.hahaha. [b]jc[/b]:i chatted with him only once.he's a very good singer and guitarist.:D sis kesz:my new cabalen friend.:D [b]sis lhezs:[/b]pretty and super friendly.i talked to her only on fs. [i]*newly added*[/i] [b]sis zefa[/b]:cool and kind. [b]sis cath[/b]:just met her before,i dunno know much 'bout her. [b]sis ciaredevil[/b]:my ex co-fashionista.cute and friendly. [i]my Fu schoolmates:[/i] [b]sis danz[/b]:the mod. of our group. [b]anes:[/b]an indonesian boy who's learning tagalog.hehe. [b]mark:[/b]kapampangan like me.he's good at doing siggy. [b]john_qram[/b]:i don't know this boy,he gave me 2 or more repus.:D [b]and all the people in Fu[/b].:D sorry for the people i forgot.:D[/spoiler]

Last edited by pinkprincess18 (2008-12-24 15:52:28)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]my crushlists.[/b] [i]actually i have lots of crushes here in ftalk...but id narrowed them as follows.. [/i] [b]gemandi[/b] of course my baby/ anak.. shes one the best person ive known shes really pretty! we really have a lot in common i miss her so much! :( and i loev her till eternity.. that wont change :wow: :D [b]popsicle chai[/b]- this gurl's really pretty! and her name suits her as well..shes nice and fun to talk to... i liek her voice too.. its kinda masungit ahehe :D but i loev ths gurl.. :wow: [b]misz.faith[/b]- shes my bebe gay and i loev her angelic face , so pretty! and her voice gawd!! :wow: i loev her voice so much! especially when she sang Im yours.. i really miss her.. and i loev her till death :wow: [b]Twi/ PHIA[/b]- of course..how could i ever forget the person who introduced twilight to me.. shes the reason why im addicted liek hell :lol: i loev her graphics, her talent was makin me envious to death haha :P but i loev her though we dont get to talk lately.. i miss her.. and she's such a sensible person.. i lalalaloev her :kiss: [b]skittles/ Trixx[/b] - i loev her.. at first i find her snob or masungit but after i joined TS shes one of the people who welcomed me and even asked me to think of a call sign.. ahehe and then we came up with skittles... :D shes really nice!! shes such a pretty and cute gurl.. and i liek her talent in graphics also.. ;) [b]honeybunch/ chariz[/b] weeeee my honeybunch.. one of the coolest and astigin gurl ive known... shes so cool...and i simply loev her.... :wow: her layouts are so cool her siggies are cool too and of course my honeybunch herself :wow: [b]cla_15/ Kire[/b] shes my kire here and she calls me by nudols.. coz my hair daw looks liek noodles ahehe shes really funny and fun to talk to! the first time i talked to her it was kinda short but it felt liek ive known her already and that we always have that kind of crazy conversations before.. and by that i didnt have a hard time being friends with her..shes crazy liek me haha and i loev her! :kiss: there goes my crushes ahehe all girls.. :D imma edit my boy crushes soon :D [b]-zhweetilicious-xo- / siz lynne[/b] i loev her so much! though shes not that active like the others... shes really pretty! i loev staring at her face :lol: shes pretty and soooo nice... we met last year.. during our ym conference... i dunno know her at that time.. but then we started talking to each other.. and the rest is history! and shes my apple bottom jeans gurl ahehe ;) shes really cool! =) :wow: [b]philxre/ lovelee[/b] shes my orange! i love this gurl so much! though we havent talk for some time.. shes really nice! and am glad shes a TS now... shes also funny... and shes the first girl ftalker who heard me over the phone.. i used to call her before... she really has a cute voice!! very gurly and angelic... unlike mine haha :lol: i miss her :(
Rhia22
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]my crush... is stupid... (just like me) but i'd rather mention he's name... or eLse... no one will know who's he... hummm... well... he's name is... ALLAN (sounds 2 me like an alien) =D[/b] [quote]Do not use Sticky Caps next time.[/quote]

Last edited by portuniecho (2008-12-25 03:48:57)

cath_ocampo94
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ my crush is also stupid.. i call him [b]oh no[/b] hahahaha :lol: [spoiler]secret lang ha? hahaha[/spoiler]
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ we have the same crush ,, i'm so in love with that brainFULL *ahem HUMAN *ahem -secret ahh :)
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]The top 4[/b] [quote][b]Brideee | xxBUBBLIExx[/b] We just had this callname today. :lol: She's so crazyyy. She's an addict of the confes of the MMP. She's good in making graphics. She's funny, smart and pretty :wow: One step close to perfection. [b]Danx | MiNEKOARCH[/b] Wahahaha.. She's sooo pogee. LOLZ -- Angal?!! She's a good story writer. Same with mii Bride, she's funny, smart and pretty. [b]Jam | jamessss:b[/b] He's so into saying bad words. WAHAHAHAHA Lider. HAYOOP. He's sooo talented. [b]All MMP Members[/b] They're fun to be with.[/quote]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=xstel]kristina.16 ~~ pretty. :D[/quote] waaaah :o geez thnx for including me sizz :redface: i dunno what to say aahah speechless :redface: ;) :kiss: [i] my crushlists. actually i have lots of crushes here in ftalk...but id narrowed them as follows.. [/i] [i][b] my uber crushes/ loev in the entire www[/b][/i] [b]gemandi of course my baby/ anak[/b].. shes one the best person ive known shes really pretty! we really have a lot in common i miss her so much! :( and i loev her till eternity.. that wont change :wow: :D [b]popsicle chai-[/b] this gurl's really pretty! and her name suits her as well..shes nice and fun to talk to... i liek her voice too.. its kinda masungit ahehe :D but i loev ths gurl.. :wow: [b]misz.faith[/b]- shes my bebe gay and i loev her angelic face , so pretty! and her voice gawd!! :wow: i loev her voice so much! especially when she sang Im yours.. i really miss her.. and i loev her till death :wow: [b]Twi/ PHIA-[/b] of course..how could i ever forget the person who introduced twilight to me.. shes the reason why im addicted liek hell :lol: i loev her graphics, her talent was makin me envious to death haha :P but i loev her though we dont get to talk lately.. i miss her.. and she's such a sensible person.. i lalalaloev her :kiss: [b]skittles/ Trixx[/b] - i loev her.. at first i find her snob or masungit but after i joined TS shes one of the people who welcomed me and even asked me to think of a call sign.. ahehe and then we came up with skittles... :D shes really nice!! shes such a pretty and cute gurl.. and i liek her talent in graphics also.. ;) [b]honeybunch/ chariz[/b] weeeee my honeybunch.. one of the coolest and astigin gurl ive known... shes so cool...and i simply loev her.... :wow: her layouts are so cool her siggies are cool too and of course my honeybunch herself :wow: [b]cla_15/ Kire[/b] shes my kire here and she calls me by nudols.. coz my hair daw looks liek noodles ahehe shes really funny and fun to talk to! the first time i talked to her it was kinda short but it felt liek ive known her already and that we always have that kind of crazy conversations before.. and by that i didnt have a hard time being friends with her..shes crazy liek me haha and i loev her! :kiss: there goes my crushes ahehe all girls.. :D imma edit my boy crushes soon :D [b]-zhweetilicious-xo- / siz lynne[/b] i loev her so much! though shes not that active like the others... shes really pretty! i loev staring at her face :lol: shes pretty and soooo nice... we met last year.. during our ym conference... i dunno know her at that time.. but then we started talking to each other.. and the rest is history! and shes my apple bottom jeans gurl ahehe ;) shes really cool! =) :wow: [b]philxre/ lovelee [/b]shes my orange! i love this gurl so much! though we havent talk for some time.. shes really nice! and am glad shes a TS now... shes also funny... and shes the first girl ftalker who heard me over the phone.. i used to call her before... she really has a cute voice!! very gurly and angelic... unlike mine haha :lol: i miss her :( [b]neloo/gurlfwend[/b] shes my gurlfwend.. shes really nice and i loev her.,.. i enjoy talking to her...shes such a s sensible person din.. and can be really funny too... :wow: [b] [i]my other crushes :wow: [/i][/b] ini louise aprilcute09 danx xXirukiTepe linnie cheuw mabel eney chaw layne andrea bheszt yuna deathsiren uma ducheszv shy19 aya forsakendoll oh geez i have so many crushes here... :wow: imma add em next time.. :wow: =)

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-12-25 06:04:16)

cla_15
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]TS Top Crushes[/b] [spoiler][b]Baby - Trixx[/b] the very first person who dare to have call names with me, i can still remember when im sill a noob in our group, she's the one who always greets me..and until now, my name is always on her "batian portion list"..she made me feel that im really a part of TS family..=) She loves her [s]copycats and haters??[/s]..wanna know how she shows her love for them??:eh: She [b]terminates[/b] them..[img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/19.gif[/img]..a self-confessed spoiled brat but i love her the way she is..i so love this girl..=) ------------- [b]Ngisses - Chariz[/b] my being "abnoy" levels up whenever im talking to this kid. There are times that we cant understand each other anymore because of our unusual way of posting but i love doing that! (haha! abnoy talaga!) we both love talking about our "sipon" (weird ayt?!):lol::lol: anyway, she's missing right now..im wondrin' where in earth she is right now..anyone who knows her location, name the price..i'll pay the ransom..joke!:P..im missing this lukaret!=) -------------- [b]Bum-Bum - Louise[/b] we're lacking enough time to know each other..=( we didnt talk that much, but im willing to keep her as my friend..=) -------------- [b]Toinkz - Andrea[/b] geez! this girl put my "charms" to the test! i thought she's snob..well SHE REALLY IS..:lol: i always greet her but i received no reply from her :|..she seems so serious because of the way she post (she's not using emoticons!)..everything has changed when we had a chance to talk and guess what..i think i succeeded on my mission to bring out her crazy side..[img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/35.gif[/img] -------------- [b]Boknat - Ninch[/b] i love joking her.:lol: Whenever she thinks that Trixx is ignoring her, i always tell her that my baby loves me more than her..and then she'll go "tampururot" to me..:lol: she feels that i have favoritism..but hell yeah, she's right!:lol: and i hope she'll realize..she's [b]ONE OF THEM.[/b] ;) -------------- [b]Nudols - Tinay[/b] one of the youngsters in our group!:lol: a REAL PSYCHO!!! im very comfortable talking with her, maybe because of [i]lukso ng dugo[/i] (ok translation: [b]leap of the blood[/b], haha!:lol:) she's the mother, im the daughter..lol! she's CRAZY!!! maybe most of you thought that she's nice..but you're wrong!!!=D aylalalalab her, coz she can rid with my jokes..=) ngalabyoo ngu nunols..:wow: -------------- [b]Bubbles -Jhed[/b] this girl is soooooooooooo quiet but sweet and nice, she's not yet infected by my disease called "schizophrenia" ..she's my next mission after andrea..=D -------------- [b]Rei[/b] haha..he's my beloved student..a lot of girls are crushing him and i know why..he's an angel [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/25.gif[/img]..totally opposite of my attitude..[img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/19.gif[/img]..i missed having Tagalog lesson with him..ei bro, if someone pick a fight with you..tell this to him.. [b]"sapakan na lang!"[/b] in english, that means..[b]"peace be with you!"[/b]=) -------------- [b]Hanzel[/b] err..our Ashton Kutcher! she tripped on me once in OT..and her accomplice? refer to person on the top of my list! such a very gorgeous and crazy girl!:lol: --------------- :arrow:[b]Added[/b] [b]Kaboom Twins (malow and faith)[/b] they look like each other, pretty and witty..=) they should start investigating bout their real identity!!:lol: @malow, she's so sweet..bitter-sweet, i love talking to her bangs..:lol: @faith, she's sport..and gawd, her voice is [b]a little bit[/b] better than mine..lol!:lol: ---------------- the 2 L's on Rei's Life..:lol: [b]Leviel and Layne (BRIEF!)[/b] they's both crazily in love with Rei..:wow: they'll do EVERYTHING for him!!:o hehe..[i]keep BRIEFING, keep keep BRIEFING love![/i]:wow::lol: [b]too many names to mention..i admire all the people in Scandalers..why? i totally lost the little sanity that left in me the day i became a part of that family..i really adore you guys..[/b][img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/77.gif[/img][/spoiler] [b]OT Co-Spammers[/b] [spoiler][b]Lil Aning - mod Anne[/b] haha..we have a weird call names..:lol: i hope she didn't acquire her craziness after befriending me..:lol: i love talking to her, though there are times that im lost in translation, and wishing that she can speak Tagalog so i can tell her directly what i really wanna say..:lol:.. she confessed to me something and i had a hard time giving "words of kaaningan (crazines)" i mean advice since i never been on that kind of situation but hey..remember what I've told you..i mean it, just give me the go signal..ill do it..=D ------------- [b]Duch[/b] we have similarities..:eh:..we're both [b]pretty and funny![/b] ok..i know MANY will object on what i've wrote!! she's the [b]pretty[/b] one and im the [b]funny[/b] one..:lol:..for some she's scary,strict,heartless creature (creature???:lol:) but once you know her..those bad impressions will be added..joke! she's crazy..like me..i think nursing took also her sanity..:lol: ------------- [b]Tunie[/b] err.. i supposed to put his name as one of the ITIT gang but i changed my mind..:lol: he doesn't look like a guy e..:wow: i wanna put a hello kitty clip on her..i mean him..:wow: so kikay..:wow: ------------- [b]Ash[/b] haha..our very own John Lloyd Cruz..:puke::lol: he showed us some of his [s]scandals[/s] i mean spoof vids..and he's really funny..:lol: ------------- [b]Dheng-Dheng[/b] he's my kababayan..he loves britney so muh..(what's with britney anyway?? she's a B.I..joke!):P he's so funny, no dull moment when im talking to him..a future teacher, i hope your students will not learn your "kalokohans"..:lol: [b]ITIT Gang[/b] [quote][b]Tay Jie[/b] he's so cool..i wish my dad is as cool as him..=) he's faithful to his wife..(i think so..:lol:) he's someone that i really look up to in this community..:eh: he's so green that's why i idolized him..:lol: [b]Nano (Orio)[/b] he's feeling close..but that's fine..im also like that to him..:lol: finally i saw his face..he looks like the guy who...nvm..:lol: [b]Dondon[/b] im wondrin what's with him why girls keep on crushing him??:| well all i can say to him is that, he's every girls' dream guy..[b]talk, dark and handsome[/b] just like what eney said..:lol: i think i have to gargle some muriatic acid..:lol:[/quote] [b]IKIK Squad[/b] [quote][b]Eney[/b] IKIK of MMP i never thought that she's so emo..:| and im not used to it..i know her as a crazy..crazy..crazy girl..and she's also chismosa like me..a good leader and a cute spammer! :lol: [b]Bel[/b] IKIK of WP the ultimate legal spammer here in ftalk..:lol: she's so nice and she's still in denial that she belongs with us..:lol: (you're an IKIK Bel..just accept it..):lol: [b]Mikay[/b] IKIK of Rockstars my [i]kumareng[/i] electrician..:lol: she's dying to see my whole face ( i just cant show it to her cause she might have nightmares after seeing my face! :lol:) she's so naughty, she's corrupting my innocent mind..weeeeeeee..:penguin:[/quote] [/spoiler] :arrow:[b]Uncategorized Crush[/b] :redface: [b]royalroa[/b] waaaahh..he's my REAL crushie..he looks like Zanjoe Marudo..:redface: im [i]kinikilig[/i].. lol landi??!:lol:

Last edited by cla_15 (2008-12-25 06:49:02)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^wahaha~~i crush u also ikik riz. YOUR group(ikik) is funny. :lol: i crush the person above me because she's soooooooo greeeeeeeeeennn hahahah~~ helluva one fantastic gal with the greenest mind everrrr~~i dunno how is it but maybe its inborn? wkokokkk~~ a pretty nurse. White in uniform but green in mind.=D [spoiler]i do not post here like every morning or every 2days *blah blah* . i seriously crush whom i post in my list and not just some "wow.,u crush me?i crush u too" that is why i dont crush all those who crush me.,but thanks anyway.[/spoiler]

Last edited by As cicatrizes (2008-12-26 04:52:32)

Jems Ono
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i crush and added zmei haha kind and new fwens
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I love my groom today. :wow:
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Im not a moderator here, but it seems, this thread is a CHAT. CONFESSION & a SPAMMY THREAD. Please guys, if you don't want this thread to be locked, follow the rules. And post wisely. ..please guys? Im not strict or what. Ayt? (: [b]@thread:[/b] (Ftalk Crush Thread (name and/[b]or describe[/b]) [i]Ok, i'll describe my 1st crush:[/i] - she's adorable. too young for me. funny. [i]2nd crush:[/i] - smart. talented. funny. [i]3rd crush:[/i] - jolly. smart. adorable. :)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:01

[ 9 queries - 0.308 second ]
Privacy Policy