• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

maricella
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[b]crushies.. :wow: [sup][color=pink]girls[/color][/sup] [/b] [spoiler][b]randomized.haha :lol: sis aya (forsakendoll) [/b] -i crush her even though we're not close..'cus i love her layies! :redface: [b]sis tinay (kristina16) [/b] -she's nyc. :lol: and very kind. IMY sis. :D [b]sis nadd (naddnadd) [/b] -she's my e-groupmate.she's cute.. ;) she's nyc and approachable.. ;) (sasuke's mine! :D ) [b]sis xiru (---xXirukiTepe---) [/b] -she's nyc,not boring to chat with,i didn't knew that i will be her friend..i don't know what's happening with her mood now.i'm not in the OT section.. how bad. :wallbash: she's cool. :cool: [b]ate chaw (xxBUBBLIExx) [/b] -she's kind and cute. :D [b]sis chukoi (CuTeUkoi) [/b] -she's kind and sooo fun to chat with and as her username says,she's cute. haha :eh: [b]ate daix (daixee mae) [/b] -she is very friendly and i like what she calls me. :lol: [b]sis malow (malow) [/b] -she's so nice and she's approachable too. =) [b]sis clara (An93L) [/b] -she's soooo sooo soooo kind.and she's friendly.. [b]sis lez (leslie815) [/b] - she's kind. and vewii vewii friendly.. :redface: [b]sis annie (ann gillian) [/b] - she calls me bingbing (i like it) and ur soo nyc.. :lol: [b]sis danx (MiNEKOARCH) [/b] -i admire her beauty.. :eh: [b]sis dess (dess29) [/b] - i crush her because she's not [i]suplada[/i] .. =) [b]ma'am (eri.03) [/b] - it's bec she looks like my friend,and she's nice.. [b]sis bettina (megumi028) [/b] - she's so kind and friendly. :) [b]cha (setsunacha) [/b] - haha..i think she's cool.. :cool: and she supported my labtim ever! xD [b]candy (angeli718) [/b] - she's fun to chat with and she's a cutie.. :D [b]eney (eney0715) [/b] - she calls me mella,but my name is only single "L",whatever she wnts.. =D but i like her ava with karuroooo.. :lol: [b]char (charleneajose) [/b] - yeah..she's soo cute.. ;] she's a layout maker and a gfx maker.. too cool masterpieces.. :cool:[/spoiler] [b][sup][color=blue]guys[/color][/sup][/b] [spoiler][b]keydyi (Kaygee :3) [/b] -he's fun to talk with and he's super emo and friendly! :lol: IMY your [i]kakulitan[/i] :eh: [b]ilhamc (Ilhamc17) [/b] -he's our ex-leader in Naruto Fanz-ShinobiElite and he's the founder of it also.. [b]eehjay [/b] -i crush him even though we're not close.. :paranoid: because he's a strict retired moderator.. :D and i find him cute.. ;] [b]rakzztar [/b] - i crush him also even though we're not soo close..it's because he's funny?.. :rolleyes: [b]rei (Rei Ryuzaki) [/b] - he's nice and i think he's kind also.. i also love his works.. :) [b]echo/tunie (portuniecho) [/b] - he's fun to talk with..:D we make kewl sentences like: you are how? fine is life.haha :lol: but that's only a crush sis duch! :lol: [b]oreo (nanix84) [/b] - he says wrong spelled words are uso for today..haha :D and because he's nice! [b]potchi (pAtchii) [/b] - he's kinda cute and kind..i always chat with him in the OT section. & he's cute in his' avatar..:D [b]dondanne (dondon) [/b] - i found him cute when he's asleep in his' ava.. :D goodluck to anne bro! =D [b]tatay jie (jieduck) [/b] - he's my beloved tatay here in ftalk..haha he's so [i]seloso[/i],if ur reading dis tay,i'm xur ur gonna laugh.. :lol:[/spoiler] [b]nothing added.. :doubt: mor crushies to come.. =D[/b]
threezeroo
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

i have two crushes... [b]MART[/b] - he puts smiles on my face :D he definitely makes me laugh!:lol: [b]EDWARD CULLEN[/b] - he's my DreamGuy :3
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

GALS only. But I'm not a tomboy okay?? :) nicz.love ROCEL Dess29 Saichi03 megumi028 They're uber nice. =)
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I crush my mahal(maricella) today. :redface:
dess29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i craz ate rocel and sis elee today.. they are nananays.. :D
maricella
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]crushies.. :wow: [sup][color=pink]girls[/color][/sup] [/b] [b]top 1[/b] [spoiler][b]mahal ko (xxBUBBLIExx) [/b] -she's funny.she's very friendly.and most of all.we lalab each other..she's so pogi..:redface::redface:[/spoiler] [b]other girl crushes[/b] [spoiler][b]randomized.haha :lol: sis aya (forsakendoll) [/b] - i crush her even though we're not close..'cus i love her layies! :redface: [b]sis tinay (kristina16) [/b] - she's nyc. :lol: and very kind. IMY sis. :D [b]sis nadd (naddnadd) [/b] - she's cute.. ;) she's nyc and approachable.. ;) (sasuke's mine! :D ) [b]sis xiru (---xXirukiTepe---) [/b] - she's nyc,not boring to chat with,i didn't knew that i will be her friend..i don't know what's happening with her mood now.i'm not in the OT section.. how bad. :wallbash: she's cool. :cool: [b]sis chukoi (CuTeUkoi) [/b] - she's kind and sooo fun to chat with and as her username says,she's cute. haha :eh: [b]ate daix (daixee mae) [/b] - she is very friendly and i like what she calls me. :lol: [b]sis malow (malow) [/b] - she's so nice and she's approachable too. =) [b]sis clara (An93L) [/b] - she's soooo sooo soooo kind.and she's friendly.. [b]sis lez (leslie815) [/b] - she's kind. and vewii vewii friendly.. :redface: [b]sis annie (ann gillian) [/b] - she calls me bingbing (i like it) and ur soo nyc.. :lol: [b]sis danxtot (MiNEKOARCH) [/b] -i admire her beauty.. :eh: hey,where's my prize? ;) [b]sis dess (dess29) [/b] - i crush her because she's not [i]suplada[/i] .. =) [b]ma'am (eri.03) [/b] - it's bec she looks like my friend,and she's nice.. [b]sis bettinaput (megumi028) [/b] - she's so kind and friendly. :) [b]cha (setsunacha) [/b] - haha..i think she's cool.. :cool: and she supported my labtim ever! xD [b]candy (angeli718) [/b] - she's fun to chat with and she's a cutie.. :D [b]eney (eney0715) [/b] - she calls me mella,but my name is only single "L",whatever she wnts.. =D but i like her ava with karuroooo.. :lol:..she's such a LOSER.. =D [b]char (charleneajose) [/b] - yeah..she's soo cute.. ;] she's a layout maker and a gfx maker.. too cool masterpieces.. :cool: [b]eyana (iana27) [/b] [color=red][sup]new[/sup][/color] - haha..she's cute and friendly.very approachable. :eh: [b]mikaydol (mikay_03) [/b] [color=red][sup]new[/sup][/color] - she's my idol.and i'm her #1 fan. :eh: haha.i crush her even though i can't see her face.. :paranoid:[/spoiler] [b][sup][color=blue]guys[/color][/sup][/b] [spoiler][b]keydyi (Kaygee :3) [/b] -he's fun to talk with and he's super emo and friendly! :lol: IMY your [i]kakulitan[/i] :eh: [b]ilhamc (Ilhamc17) [/b] -he's our ex-leader in Naruto Fanz-ShinobiElite and he's the founder of it also.. [b]eehjay [/b] -i crush him even though we're not close.. :paranoid: because he's a strict retired moderator.. :D and i find him cute.. ;] [b]rakzztar [/b] - i crush him also even though we're not soo close..it's because he's funny?.. :rolleyes: [b]aaron (Rei Ryuzaki) [/b] - he's nice and i think he's kind also.. i also love his works.. :) [b]echo/tunie (portuniecho) [/b] - he's fun to talk with..:D we make kewl sentences like: you are how? fine is life.haha :lol: but that's only a crush sis duch! :lol: [b]oreo (nanix84) [/b] - he says wrong spelled words are uso for today..haha :D and because he's nice! [b]potchi (pAtchii) [/b] - he's kinda cute and kind..i always chat with him in the OT section. & he's cute in his' avatar..:D [b]dondanne (dondon) [/b] - i found him cute when he's asleep in his' ava.. :D goodluck to anne bro! =D [b]tatay jie (jieduck) [/b] - he's my beloved tatay here in ftalk..haha he's so [i]seloso[/i] :redface:[/spoiler] [b]changed some descriptions.. :D i think i added 2.. mor crushies to come.. =D[/b]

Last edited by maricella (2008-12-22 22:35:10)

Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Updates XD Girlssssss =D [spoiler][b]Anne.24[/b] [img]http://theftalk.com/img/avatars/av5/41832.jpg[/img] OMG,i adore her so much .She has nice characteristic,she very friendly,[b]crazy[/b],[b]evil [/b]and cool =D She is my bestfriend even before i joined here :lol: I really miss conference with her and her crazy sensei =D [b]Setsunacha//Evil Cha =D[/b] [img]http://theftalk.com/img/avatars/av19/187089.gif[/img] RAWR,this girl is very cute and cool too <3 she has same interest with me,Gothic lover =D:thumbsup: i don't know if we could close in here,cause in FS we are not :paranoid: I'm very happy when she join RS :wow: [b]Kaka Eney[/b] [img]http://theftalk.com/img/avatars/av8/73976.jpg[/img] yeah,i'm still sad when she left RS,i miss u Kaka =( .U're one of my favorite member in there... I love her <3 :lol: .Keep rocking and pretty Kaka :cool: [b]xPEPPERMINTx//Zefa[/b] [img]http://theftalk.com/img/avatars/av16/155165.jpg[/img] she is so friendlyyyy and [i]dudu[/i]l :kiss: =D,lawl she always call me crazy .I just wondering where did she know? :P=D I miss her so much :cry: [b]As cicatrizes[/b] [img]http://theftalk.com/img/avatars/av15/149027.gif[/img] She is mai idol .She uber friendly and crazy =D .She always call me crazy =D. she is miss spammer =D .i adore her so much :rolleyes: [b]Lyrickz[/b] [img]http://theftalk.com/img/avatars/av14/131466.gif[/img] i really idol her :rose: .She is so pretty and cute <3 .i Love reading her posting in OFF topic :lol: I miss her so much :cry: [b]zyrax86[/b] I miss her too =( witout her music section is very quiet :D She is very pretty and sexy :lol:[/spoiler] Boys =D [spoiler]Kiro tan//Aaron//Evil prince =D [img]http://theftalk.com/img/avatars/av19/184294.png[/img] Wow,he is popular now .He is cool,evil and crazy XD .Sasuke twin :lol: RAWR,i miss himmmmm so much :cry: .I wanna chatting and conference with u and crazymates :cry: I just wondering where are u now? =x= Moi master//Dark Shadow [img]http://theftalk.com/img/avatars/av18/175404.gif[/img] =D he always makes me laugh ,He is so crazy,cool,and evil =D .He also talented in digital coloring [<< is it right? :rolleyes:] I love his work,He also teaches me many things about CS :eh: [b]Kaka Vect[/b] [img]http://theftalk.com/img/avatars/av16/151750.jpg[/img] yeah,we are so close now .I idol him .He always help for everything :wow: I support to make RS alive again :thumbsup::thumbsup: GBU :D [b]Cutest bro,Rei [/b] [img]http://theftalk.com/img/avatars/av13/123919.png[/img] Now,he became popular coz his cutie face <3 :P .I adore him too like my little bro =D Fun for chatting and joking :lol: [b]nanix84//Kuya Oriong =D[/b] [img]http://theftalk.com/img/avatars/av4/36063.jpg[/img] my coolest leader XD. he is so kind ,fun and friendly XD. i adore him so much =P sorry for call u evil :lol: added XD [b]losher29[/b] [img]http://theftalk.com/img/avatars/av10/99815.png[/img] he has very cute face XD ,also friendly and cool He talented in photograph ,i love his works XD[/spoiler]

Last edited by Shella_Suigintou99 (2008-12-22 23:17:44)

MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I crush bridget. :lol::lol:

Last edited by MiNEKOARCH (2008-12-23 05:25:56)

bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i [s]crush[/s] i mean loev. :lol: CHAW and DANX. <3
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]i crush sis maricella for bein nice. Although we're off .. w/ each other as groupmates... u wud still be my friend :wow:[/b]
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I loev [b]Tinay[/b],[i]Mandi[/i] and [u]Danx[/u]..d'best girls! :D
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I loevvv sis andrea todaaaiii. :wow::wow:
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Im still updating moi crush list. :D:D I crush sis faith, shukoi, jam, kambal, bridget, and moi dear andrea todaaaaaaaaaay. :lol::lol:
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Danx | MiNEKOARCH[/b] She's a good story writer.
ajhay12
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i have a crush on sir eejhay&&sir ephe.. ;)

Last edited by ajhay12 (2008-12-23 22:44:35)

Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Update :lol: [b]Girls[/b] [spoiler][b]eney[/b]- even tho she's not in Rockstars anymore, she's still meh lukarets. labyu. :lol: [b]mabel[/b]- GAH. amishu :lol: i miss the [i]you-calling-me-vain-hatter-days[/i]. hahaha. ;p [b]mikay[/b]- she's a very nice person. [i]mdme boylets toh[/i]. haha joke [i]lang[/i]. XD [b]bum2/xwiit_as_candi[/b]- i just met her yesterday (i think lol). and she's my bumbum. she's definitely, AS SWEET AS CANDY. (; [b]phia(pinkblack), andrea(bheszt), trixx, louise, elaine, jamie(bluberry), aj(cutest08), leviel[/b]- shet I MISS YOU GUYS. I miss the gt days. lol "die hard, laughing". :lol: :lol: :lol: [b]gurlash/ehreehkah[/b]- meh gurrrrrlash (our callname is soo cute) lol she's such a sweeeeeety. ^ ;D ^ [b]angeli_7[/b]- founder of rockstars. MY IDOL. nyahaha. she rocks. seriously. [b]rose/fis.ms[/b]- loka!!!!!!! where have you been dude? imysb. T-T[/spoiler] [b]Boys[/b] [spoiler][b]patrick/heroinslither[/b]- hahahha i find him VERY friendly. he's a good guy. he stalks. JOKE. :lol: [b]chrischan/losher29[/b]- [i]ang cheesemacks ni2[/i]. he knows who my boypren is WTH right? :lol: and i know who his crush is =D [i]humanda ka[/i] :lol: [b]vect[/b]- he's a retard. JOKE. haha sometimes this guy is so awkward. haha. lolz [b]pat/tap13[/b]- he sleeps late. like me. hahaz. take note: he's friendly. LOL, my litel earthling prend. [b]rei[/b]- haha he's cute. :lol: [b]jay/pipito[/b]- pareh. you've been inactive lately huh? ;p[/spoiler] That's them. =]

Last edited by Ehcnalb (2008-12-24 12:36:50)

xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Mine. =) Superr. But he left. [spoiler]Kiel Maru ~~ cute but kinda snobbish.[/spoiler] Some BOYS: [spoiler]kua jamessss:b ~ cute cute. :D:D Kua eejhay ~~ cute cute. and also gud. :D losher29 ~~ cute. nyaaa! kua pipito ~~ cute [i]din![/i] james ono ~~ nice to tlk with. :D:D[/spoiler] I'm finding for teh girl eer. :D:D[/b]

Last edited by xstel (2008-12-24 06:48:50)

Jerriedee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]Danx | MiNEKOARCH [/b] & [b]Chaw | xxBUBBLiExx[/b] want to know them more. they're like [i]kambal[/i]. :lol: they're both pretty and i think they're also kind.. :wow:
sweet08heaven
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]MY CRush : Edward Cullen :D isn't obvious wat's the hell is the reason? hahha he's kewL :D [spoiler][img]http://i33.tinypic.com/bhizxy.jpg[/img][/spoiler] [img]http://i37.tinypic.com/mb0qio.jpg[/img] [img]http://i43.tinypic.com/35k8ljm.jpg[/img][/b][/align]
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ and You are out of topic. =| Read the title of the thread. :D [b]FTALK[/b] crush thread. XDD @ T : [b]Jerriedee[/b] Oh. I crush you too :** Hihi.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:17

[ 10 queries - 0.305 second ]
Privacy Policy