• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

Wooo~ I cannot quote all those who included me but rest assured [u]I love you too.[/u] Haha. Labtim--Bob. My all time labtim. My babes: Uma, Maye, Nina. My pretty, lovable girls. Co-mods. Yessir! Haha. I love my teammates. Class-S. Classmates forever. Ohana. LOL Luigi--Is he counted? :redface:

Last edited by aysbeaux (2009-01-13 01:51:22)

Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

Crush of the day: [quote][b]Cupcake | Minekoarch[/b] She's so pretty. Good story writer, caring, pretty :wow: Everything you want for a girl :eh: I love herr[/quote]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]my crushlists.[/b] [i]actually i have lots of crushes here in ftalk...but id narrowed them as follows.. [/i] [b]gemandi[/b] of course my babycake/ anak.. shes one the best person ive known shes really pretty! we really have a lot in common i miss her so much! :( and i loev her till eternity.. that wont change :wow: :D [b]popsicle chai[/b]- this gurl's really pretty! and her name suits her as well..shes nice and fun to talk to... i liek her voice too.. its kinda masungit ahehe :D but i loev ths gurl.. :wow: [b]misz.faith[/b]- shes my bebe gay and i loev her angelic face , so pretty! and her voice gawd!! :wow: i loev her voice so much! especially when she sang Im yours.. i really miss her.. and i loev her till death :wow: [b]Twi/ PHIA[/b]- of course..how could i ever forget the person who introduced twilight to me.. shes the reason why im addicted liek hell :lol: i loev her graphics, her talent was makin me envious to death haha :P but i loev her though we dont get to talk lately.. i miss her.. and she's such a sensible person.. i lalalaloev her :kiss: [b]skittles/ Trixx[/b] - i loev her.. at first i find her snob or masungit but after i joined TS shes one of the people who welcomed me and even asked me to think of a call sign.. ahehe and then we came up with skittles... :D shes really nice!! shes such a pretty and cute gurl.. and i liek her talent in graphics also.. ;) [b]honeybunch/ chariz[/b] weeeee my honeybunch.. one of the coolest and astigin gurl ive known... shes so cool...and i simply loev her.... :wow: her layouts are so cool her siggies are cool too and of course my honeybunch herself :wow: [b]cla_15/ Kire[/b] shes my kire here and she calls me by nudols.. coz my hair daw looks liek noodles ahehe shes really funny and fun to talk to! the first time i talked to her it was kinda short but it felt liek ive known her already and that we always have that kind of crazy conversations before.. and by that i didnt have a hard time being friends with her..shes crazy liek me haha and i loev her! :kiss: there goes my crushes ahehe all girls.. :D imma edit my boy crushes soon :D [b]-zhweetilicious-xo- / siz lynne[/b] i loev her so much! though shes not that active like the others... shes really pretty! i loev staring at her face :lol: shes pretty and soooo nice... we met last year.. during our ym conference... i dunno know her at that time.. but then we started talking to each other.. and the rest is history! and shes my apple bottom jeans gurl ahehe ;) shes really cool! =) :wow: [b]philxre/ lovelee[/b] shes my orange! i love this gurl so much! though we havent talk for some time.. shes really nice! and am glad shes a TS now... shes also funny... and shes the first girl ftalker who heard me over the phone.. i used to call her before... she really has a cute voice!! very gurly and angelic... unlike mine haha :lol: she's such a cute and pretty gal! :eh: uber sweet!:( we talked about her crushessness ahehe ;) :P it was fun talking to her!! and !i miss her =( [b]louise[/b] one of the cutest gal ive known.. here in ftalk... aka [b]rocker.baby.louiz. [/b]yeah... one of the coolest graphic maker here... i loev lookin at her face shes really kawaii!! :wow: [b]deathsiren / maye[/b] well ive always have a crush on her way way back when she was still active.. shes a very pretty gurl ... shes the girl next door type in short [i]artistahin [/i]:wow: and shes also nice.. which makes her moer pretty ;) :wow: [b]my co TS[/b] i love you all y'all know that aight! ;) [b]bhebhe coh / mp[/b] i love yah... its as simple as that! :kiss: :wow:

Last edited by kristina16 (2009-01-13 06:00:31)

LOUISE.27
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Meh Laugh-ly Crrrrushlist.[/b] =D [sup]these descriptions comes from deep within my freakin' heart.[/sup] [spoiler][quote][b]Mai Punneh Bumbum AKA ate Riz.[/b] She's so sweeeeeet and funneh. :lol: I laugh her so much, seriously. :3 :3 And I miss herrr. :crybaby: Garsh, where art thou? =( *siiigh. She's so uberly-duperly fun to talk to. And she's mai ninja. *wootwoot. :D Uyeaa. Lalala. She's just wonda' pul. Ilaugh-herr so much. :wow: BTW, here comes the most dramatic girl. =D You know who she is. XD[/quote] [quote][b]Mai Oh-so-sweet Bebebebe AKA sista Chariz [s]charei[/s].[/b] :eh: She's just soooooo uber sweet. Though sometimes she is being-a-retard-ing. =D Lawl, ahaha. That's what she says. :D But well, I just laugh her so much. She's an amazing GFX maker, oh-so-sweet, creative, nice, & loads mourrr. She's oh-so fun to talk to. *uyeaa. She's just my bebe. :wow: Oh well, maybe she'll be taken soon. :eh: Hahaha, joke. Ilaugh-herr soooo much.[/quote] [quote][b]Mai Pugee Oneesan AKA sista Trixx.[/b] She's really really [s]kyooooot[/s] pogi. :cool: W8, I mean, she's the pogi-est creature of all. Haha. :lol: Well, she's correct. She's so pugee, [i]kakainlab[/i]. *bwahaha. XD She's just so pantastic ele-fantastic. No wonder why she's so popular. :eh: Don't denyy. Ahaha. :lol: She's also soooo fun to talk to. BTW, hope her laugh-life & love-life goes well. *uyeaaaa. =) She's oh-so-nice, [s]kawaii[/s] POGI, creative, a great GFX maker, & loads mourrr. I miss herr. :( And -- Ilaugh-herr soo much. :wow:[/quote] [quote][b]Mai Laugh-ly Alien AKA sista LJ.[/b] Awww. Ilaugh-my alien. =D I'm her [s]sista[/s] mongoloid. Ahahaha. :P She's soo nice. At first, I thought it was so hard to reach her and be-friends with her. :rolleyes: But when we just talked and talked and talked, I realized how loud she is. =D\m/ *bwahaha. She's kewwl. :wow: She's just mai pweedy-ful Alien. Ilaugh-her so much.[/quote] [quote][b]Mai Shweeety-ful Bhesty AKA sista Jerrie.[/b] She's wonda' pul. :eh: Though sometimes she can become kind of quiet. :ninja: I still laugh her so dearly. :wow: She's extraordinary for me - that's why I laugh her. :D She's also fun, nice, sweet, cute, & mourrr. I miss her. =( I just so laugh herr. :wow:[/quote] [quote][b]Mai Pweedy-ful Baboy AKA sista Ninch.[/b] We call each other baboy, 'cause mamuys are so cute :P and we are so cute too. =D *bwahaha. She's reeeaaally nice. She's just my baboy. :P I miss her and Ilaugh-herr. :wow:[/quote] [quote][b]Mai Marshhhy Cookie AKA sista Malow [s]malchan/malcarl[/s].[/b] :eh: Ahahaha, just kidding about those names with a [s]strike-through[/s]. Peace. :P She's really nice, fun to talk to, pweeeeedy-ful :wow:, & mourrrr. I really hope her lovelife goes so well. :eh: Haha. I thought I wouldn't be this close to her, until we called each other Cooookie. :P *woot. Ilaugh-herr. :wow:[/quote] [quote][b]Mai Yammi Dhee AKA sista Andrea.[/b] She's so lucky to be the leader of [b]The Scandalers[/b]. :crybaby: *wooot. Congratulations to herr. She's really niiiice and pweedy-ful. I miss her so badly. :crybaby: Where art thou? I see she's become inactive lately. :( *siiigh. She's just my dheee. Ilaugh-herr so much. :wow:[/quote] [quote][b]Sista Anne and Kuuya Dondon.[/b] :wow: Wow, I really love them. They're just sooo cute together. *uyeaa. :D I always become uber [i]cheeleg[/i] when I see them sweet together. *woooh. :P I just love them. I'll support them. :eh: Sista Anne and Kuuya Dondon - forever. :wow:[/quote] [quote][b]Mai Lablee-licious Gurrpwend AKA sista Bridget.[/b] She's just so crazy. :lol: Ahaha, I laugh her that way. Aheehee. She's just really nice and pweedy-ful. :P I miss her and -- Ilaugh-herr so much. :wow:[/quote] [quote][b]All of the Scandalers.[/b] :eh: Ilaugh 'em all. They totally rooock. \m/:cool: They always have a waayyy to make me smile. :D <-- 100 times. Hehe. I just so laugh them. =D My pakners in crime. :eh:[/quote] [/spoiler] [hr][hr] -- out of [b]Ftalk.[/b] I meant, in the [u]realworld.[/u] [spoiler]I [s]crush[/s] love him. *drummroll. None other than.♥ : [i]I'll just give out clues.[/i] =D [b]He[/b]'s sweet, smart 'n pugee. *uyea. [b]He[/b]'s number twentytwo. [b]He[/b]'s my number one! [b]His[/b] name starts with J. [b]His[/b] name ends with Y. [b]His[/b] name has 6 letters. [b]He[/b]'s everything to me. [b]He[/b]'s my one and only. [b]He[/b]'s mine and no one else's. [b]He[/b]'s the one I love. And I'm the one [b]he loves.[/b] Oh-yeaaah. :wow: You guys might guess who he is.[/spoiler] [b]WARNING [u]/i\[/u][/b] [sup]Once you hurt them, I swear, you're gonna regret it. *bwaha.[/sup]
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Guhh-Pwendin' OMOOO~ Tatsed me. -- Crush of the day, again. [quote][b]GurrPwend | Louise.27[/b] I laugh you too bebe. Goodluck with 22, mkay?Aww, wish you all the best. Tell me if that 22-guy hurts you okay?I'll surely kill him. Amfff. MeDONTwantYOUtoBEhurt :| Tca, mmkay? Ily && Imy ;*****[/quote]
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[u][b]Crushes for the Day :[/b][/u] [quote][b]♥ Kapz / Hanzel Igius / Mahalia[/b] The one and only dyosa for me. My forever. :rose: She's my one and only true ate. :redface: She's there whenever i need her. She's so thoughtful. And i love her for being so insane, like me. Haha. :lol: Though, we often talk this days, she's still muy number onee. This girl is brilliant, no wonder why she has so beutipuull eyebags. Haha. Jk. Yeah, she's brilliant, no joke. ;B She loves kuya - so much. Haha. xD Ate and Kuya Loves each other. Lol. xD Whatever happens. She's gonna be the ONE. Forever. :kiss:[/quote] [quote][b]♥ Mami Labidabs / Chariz Mundo[/b] My Mami is effin amazing, yeah. Despite, of all the people who hated her *curse you all. Jk :b, she still stays to be strong. She is very pretty inside-and out. Her Gfx are truly amazing. I hope she shares her creativity to me too. :drool: And, she's been gifted to have a very admired labtim, haha, [b]Rei Ryuzaki[/b]. They are definitely compatible for each other. She's thoughtful, sweet and fun to be with. Lol. Im the one and only pogi-est anak of her ((: I love her, Chariz Mundo. :redface:[/quote] [quote][b]♥ Lula Malow / Malow-chan[/b] My ever pogi lola. She's so pretty too. I love her bangs. Gaaah o.O No doubt, why lolo just fell inlove with him. And even think about him everytime. Jk :b She's very funny as in. Haha. :lol: I wanna know more about her since we haven't talk that long. Geez. A'ight. She's truly a kind hearted girl. Very generous. Naks! (: I fell inlove with her in a short period of time. Aaaylabyu. :kiss:[/quote] [quote][b]♥ Onee-Chan / Donna Louiz[/b] The girl whom i can relate my thoughts on. Yessh. We both live on the same country, no doubt why we can talk about the foods, places in here. She's one of the kawaii-est girl. She's very sweet and lovable too. :> Yay \:D/ Im happy that she found her true one. 22 / J / Should i reveal it here? Since no one knows him. :b I bet she has a very good voice too. ((: And very talented when it comes to drawing. *Envvyy :drool: Her GFX are fkkeeen looevv, what more can i say? I love her so much. :*[/quote] [b]+ ADDED[/b] [b]♥[/b] Ate DakDak - I miss you. Where art thou? T^T Bebe Dakdak, is here to tell you more chikas. Haha. XD Jk ;b[/b]

Last edited by Trixx.xii (2009-01-13 07:36:41)

angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Krasses-- [b]Danx|Lolly Chaw Melalala Eney babess Iana Luna Bridgeeet Chachachacha Ays Twixx Nela Nina|nina123456 Hanzeel Faith DJ Jamess Chan Jeff Fatedd Pat[/b]
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i had crush on fatedd :lol:
maricella
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]i'm krassin them with no reason.. =D jk. i'm gonna post ma reason if i have time.. :rolleyes: Girls: mahal (xxBUBBLIExx) sis aya (forsakendoll) sis tinay (kristina16) siso naddoy (naddnadd) sis xiru (---xXirukiTepe---) sis chukoi (CuTeUkoi) tamboy daix (daixee mae) sis malow (malow) sis clara (An93L) sis lez (leslie815) sis annie (ann gillian) danxtot (MiNEKOARCH) sis dess (dess29) ma'am (eri.03) sis bettinaput (megumi028) cha (setsunacha) candy (angeli718) eney (eney0715) char (charleneajose) eyana (iana27) mikaydol (mikay_03) luna (lovegood) bridyoy (Bridget) she (_ryl_) Guys: fafa james (jamessss:b) keydyi (Kaygee :3) ilhamc (Ilhamc17) eehjay (eehjay) bryan akufanalu (rakzztar) aaron (Rei Ryuzaki) echo/tunie (portuniecho) oreo (nanix84) potchi (pAtchii) dondanne (dondon) tatay jie (jieduck) i kras all MMP and KLG members. ;] and and? nothing.. :P [/b]
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I crush (rockstars. no matter what group they are in, they will always be a rockstars at heart):P:P:P kuya jie coz he gaves great advices :wow: and he replies to my text messages even late at night.,wkakakka :lol: im so glad its okay for me to disturb him whenever i need someone to talk with about some lovestuffs. :eh: Kuya guile. coz he is super crazy sensei-spammer. =D Kuya jesse. he is beri beri friendly. he gave me my first repu. :wow: too bad he is missing in action. :wasted: chan. one of da cutest guy here in ftalk.,wkokok~~ i like reading his posts coz he is sooo~~ random. :lol: pat. the most loyal rs member, glad u didnt let me persuade u from leaving da group. :P:P:P vect. u are the most artistic person here in ftalk. sankyu for da siggie. =D and for the lalalove layout. :wow::wow::wow: stayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy niceeeeeeeeeeeeee. :lol: oh,and thank u also for always fixing my FS. He is a great layout maker. :D [hr][hr][hr] Da "him". :wow: speechless. :lol: [hr][hr] girls: no reasons for now. maybe next time. :wasted: (random order) Angeli_7 :wow::wow::wow::wow: Princess Lhyrickz Chexy Malow Blanche Linnie emlodee- me labs u so much bestplend emo. danx ate tinay mikay riz gemandi(hanzel) trixx or treat anna(eyyonaluvbill) i lab all these gals coz they are all friendly and made my ftalk life absofuc*inlutely exciting.
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]TUS crushies... jhunz- he's kind haha :D vbuzzr- generous bro. :wow: jems- nothin, seriously =D inukira- kindness :lol: sevenz- i find him friendly :rose: ichigo reloaded- scripting skilled man too... archerie- sweet gal. =) Hazelle- kind and nice.. gurl eleegirl- at first i dont feel a friendship/sisterly thing bout her, but wen she made banner for our group.... i find her awesome, and cooperative :crybaby: :wow: lurve ya sista krizzia- wanna knw u more. :D thanks for kindness anyway.. and others. add emm out soon[/b] :thumbsup:
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]The Babes. =D[/b] [spoiler][quote][b]Boknat. Riz.[/b] She always deserves a +repu. But too bad, I'm lazy to give her one. =D Mwuah-mwuah. xDD But it's okay for her. Coz' she's soo understanding. The first one on my list, Why? The title says it all "THE BABES" =D (she'll kill me if she happens yo read tis) She's the Hottest and teh "Smexiest Ninja" I've ever met! ^:)^ All hail her! :wow: She's the [i]"Dyosa of TS"[/i] and he has a wonderful voice, very expressive. ;) How I wish that we shall meet someday in an accident. =D And she'll be my Nurse. I suppose she'll take care of me. :eh: Or if not, :angry: I'll kill her for good. =D x3333 I Love you much, Boknat. You Rock! You're cool. :cool: :wow: *clap hands* I idolize her much and I miss her soooo. ((: :kiss:[/quote] [quote][b]Sweetie Cotton Candy Chariz.[/b] She hath made a RECORD [[: " The Longest Call-Name" ever. ! haha. sometimes, when we chat at TS, I get tired posting her call-name "Sweetie Cotton Candy Chariz" :lol: lmao. Long isn't it? haha. and That's how important she is in my Internet life. :wow: *hug* She's really Sweet. She's not evil (unlike me) and I just wonder how we got close friends coz' I am not as sweet as her. xDDD It's maybe because she's a versatile friend. She can be a friend of people with different personalities. and Wow! :wow: Watta great graphics maker! Wohoo! :redface: Very outstanding. *clap. She's a girl of creativity and attitude. and she got the talent. :kiss: Ilololololololloolloolve her [but she's taken by Rei, Potpot. Aw. :wasted: ehehe ((:]. :wow: Ever since we became friends. and I will never forget her. I miss her, talking with her, making fun with her, COME BACK!(: =) :kiss: Loveyou,sweetie.mwuah![/quote] [quote][b]Trixx. Koala[/b] The gal who hurts me most. The girl who always makes me jealous. Arrgh! :doubt: hehe [[= But I can't blame her of my stupidity. lmao. She's the Coolest person in TS. :cool: Oops! No offense to others! :P It's just true. xDD She ain't got no mercy. =D She will terminate every hypocrite that comes on the way. xDD and She's frank. She is able too say her instincts. and that's why I admire her. :wow: >:D< She has good english. Very good and fluent. :lol: Her works are soo.. *Wow! :o SPLENDID. :redface: She's a graphics maven, no doubt :]. She's original and she ain't no FAKER. =) I'm looking forward to chat with her again. :wow: =D I love her. I wanna be her.. "Special One" xDD But she's taken by Ate hanzel, good for her. I loveyouinfinitely Koala! :kiss: Dun ever change for me. :wow:[/quote] [quote][b]Kit. Jamie. Blueberry[/b] My smart textmate. and one of the funniest person I've ever met. She's sweet. :wow: She's just a 10 year old girl. :lol: and she's a computer maniac. xDD bad future she'll get. tsk. :wow: But she is what she appeared to be. and I love her the way she is. :kiss: Hope to hear your voice agan! =D :wow: [I'll text you, when I'll get Load. xDD][/quote] [quote][b]Baboii. Louise.[/b] Watta comeback! haha [[: You're a bomb, sis. xDD Thanks for crushing mee. :kiss: Well, She's an opulent girl. [means stylish] she's cutee. :redface: cute. I saw her pics on friendster. =D And I suddenly admired her. I can't wait to know her more. I wanna get close to her. \:D/ =D :wow: Weeee! I'm soo happy I met her. (: And Oh! I lalalalalalalalalab her works very much. They are astounding. :rose: :wow: MELOVEHERMORE >< Sheesh. Me blushing. >:D :*[/quote] [quote][b]Nahzbabe.[/b] Oh! My first friend on TS. If I can remember. :lol: She's my closest friend there. but we really don't talk that much. x333 She even saw me on the webcam. >< Big Meanie. xD I'm shy to her know because she saw my ugly face. :wallbash: haha. She's inteligent. I sense it. :P We have a lot of similarities. and that's what's forged us into becoming that close. :wow: :rose: Aylabyou, Nahzbabe! *hugsandkiss* Take note: I'm the first one to call you Nahzbabe. =D :wow:[/quote] [quote][b]Laynejoselle/ Malow/ Ate Hanzel/ Andrea/ Ice cream Neloooo/ Phiatots/ Pasm/ Icepop/ Bebe Faith/ Mama Tinay/ Leviel/ Chai/ Jhed/ Lovelee/ and All the TS Babes.[/b] :redface: The sweetest gals ever! They make the TS on the move! All kinds of people gathered in a society of never-ending fun and excitement. :wow: They ROCK! \m/ I love Them! :kiss: And nothing can take them away from me. :P[/quote] [quote][b]My Only Gurz. Bridget.[/b] She's Cutee. :redface: She's one of my very first friend and I met her in TS. Too bad she transferred to MMP. =( But I can't blame her. :] I will always love her no matter what. I remembered the time when she and I was communicating in YM in the webcam. Huweee~ I really wanna craqve for her cam again. :drool: LOL Adiik! xD She's totally a cmoputer adict. But through all her mosaness, Everyone adores her. I love you, Gurz! Call me again in my phone, ok. =D :kiss: Text me! xD[/quote] [quote][b]Bathmate Eney.[/b] Haha. My preppy Bathmate. xDD She's fun to chat with. =) You'll never get bored chatting with her. [[: She will always have a reply for you. A photographer. and we're of the same age. and generation."The Offtopic Queen" also. xDD Too bad he's taken by Carlo. >< :wow: I love you my Bathmate. :kiss: Oh! Don't change, ok. :P Or else.. =D[/quote] [quote][b]Danx. Minekoarch.[/b] Pretty. :wow: I saw her pic in MMP Banner. and She's HOT. xDD I wanna know her more![/quote] [quote][b]Ate Maye. Deathsiren.[/b] Goddess. :wow: Beautiful inside and Out. She's humble, totally. Hope she won't change. I love the way she is and I miss her alot! ;________; :crybaby: And she said she's just chillin' around. hehe. :lol: Love her bloggie. xD :wow: *envy* Total blogger! :kiss: Me wanna leard from her. :eh:[/quote] [quote][b]Push. Clare.[/b] The Mysterious One, I never saw her face. Tsk. But I suppost that she's pretty. =D My istincts tells me so. Why? Because when you chat with her, you'll never stop to talk with her. [[= She's one-of-a-kind. :wow: I loveyou, ate! :wow: Oops! >:D *did i just call her Ate?* haha/[/quote] [/spoiler] And Now. [b]The Handsomes.[/b] :puke: hehe [spoiler][quote][b]Dondon. :wow: [/b] take care of Anne, ok. Or elsee. :angry: [b]Hoshigaki. [/b] to describe him- :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: [b]Rei. Potpot [/b] Good luck with Chariz! hehe [[= [b]Kiro. Penguin [/b]:penguin: [missyou] [b]Emokidd. Harvii[/b] :redface: >________________< Cute. :retard: [b]Mod James.[/b] :gift: :D Young one. Nyikes! lmao.[/quote] [/spoiler]
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i crush switches123 (inactive) =D =D =D

Last edited by CuTeUkoi (2009-01-14 06:43:52)

Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Crush of the century [quote][b]Gurz | Charm_Caster0604[/b] Ahwww. I used to text and call her but now, Sorry. I'll try to :wasted: Hmm, Seriously, I dun have load. Amfufu. We met each other in TS, and I laff her so much. GETS? hurt her and die.[/quote]
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Crushes [spoiler][b]Faith Lovelee Trixx Phia-IMY sis Jamie-IMY sis Eney- CRAZY Lol =D ---- Dondon - haha. And HIM. He's here in ftalk He's a mod He's perfect shhhh..=D[/b][/spoiler]
rakzztar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

crushes [spoiler]UKOI :wow: eney lovegood lunatoons danx chaw mela bridge angeli charlene aphrodite (am i right?):lol: jershel[/spoiler]
VeCt
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

My Crushes... [spoiler]-[url=http://theftalk.com/p=chino][b]Chino/Chinoskii[/b][/url] -[url=http://theftalk.com/p=biko123][b]biko123/Biko[/b][/url] -[url=http://theftalk.com/p=NOSIOJ][b]NOSIOJ[/b][/url] -[url=http://theftalk.com/p=portuniecho][b]portuniecho[/b][/url] -[url=http://theftalk.com/p=unmaskedluke][b]unmaskedluke[/b][/url] -[url=http://theftalk.com/p=arcatari][b]arcatari[/b][/url] -[url=http://theftalk.com/p=KhErMiNaToR][b]KhErMiNaToR[/b][/url] -[url=http://theftalk.com/p=60879][b]fadly<2>[/b][/url] sorry boys only :lol:[/spoiler] .........:penguin:

Last edited by VeCt (2009-01-14 11:30:28)

Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]Princess Lhyrickz[/quote] [b]i crush you more tita crushes Tita Bel-she is so nice to me..she always make me laugh when i am sad especially when were changing of txt messages...if only we can write our texts maybe we already have 2 novels..wakakaka :lol: :lol: anyway she dont have load today,,so anyone please share your blessing to my tita..peace tita..i love you and 3 persons here in ftalk said that we have same attitude Ate Zyrax-uh this ate of mine..im speechless..so nice..she will do everything just to make me smile..i just don't know how can i repay her kindness to me..i love this girl so much and lastly is Him-this guy..eventhough sometimes he makes me cry..i don't know..all i know is he has a special place in my heart..[/b]

Last edited by Lhyrickz (2009-01-14 20:46:03)

obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

- - - [b]Evil replies >:3[/b] [spoiler][b]Mai AnakTrixx[/b] ARGH! How did you know my real name? *curseee. Lawl. Love you too, Patricia Bianca ([b]w00t![/b] is Bianca your last name?) :eh: Wipe that [i]Rei Ryuzaki [/i]in your message. >:333 Loff you, 'naknakTrixxx. :** [b]Mai uber shweet Bebe Donskyy[/b] Kyaaaay~ ;; being-a-retarding? *bahaha. That was a very touching message, bebe. I loff you for that. *wuu-pee~ :x [b]Mai uber pree-tty poisonous Chunkee[/b] Nyaaa~ remember the poisonous thinggy? *bahaha :"> About me being NOT evil, I am definitely am. >:33 You're the shweetest pineapple ever. Loff youu :*[/spoiler] I crush the three purr-dy gals in mii ;; ^ [b]Spoiler[/b]. *yay~

Last edited by obsessed95 (2009-01-14 22:34:26)

eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b] Ftalk Crush Thread ([u]name[/u] and/or describe)[/b] :P [b]Girls[/b] (In random Order. :P) chaw, danx, luna, blanche, iana, geli, bridget, ninch, ate riz, ate mikay, malow, ate duch, ate ays, aila, ukoi, mella, chang, russelle, anne, zefa, shella, lynn, chai, trixx, andrea, lovelee, ate tinay, ate melody, ate hanzel, Hmm. Who else? :drool: Memory Gap. :lol: [b]Boys[/b] carlo, dhen, tay jie, kuya guile, chan, pat, kuya orio, james, bryan, trick, kuya jolo, kuya uben, kuya tristan, kuya jep, dondon, kuya jay, allan, Moyo, vect, kuya tunie, Period. :lol: Done. For the very first time, I posted my so called crushes with no reasons why. :wasted: But, it says, Name and or describe. :eh:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:27

[ 9 queries - 0.174 second ]
Privacy Policy