• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

^crush you too Eyebag =D Crushes Eney Trixx Jamie Phia Ate Tinay Ate Faith Lovelee And [b]HIM[/b] =D
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[b]FTI crushies boys , as of now... muska- big kind brotha ichigo reloaded- ahaha kind brotha too freeya- mei mei hanny bunch :lol: kiddung... :wow: :kiss: =D clouds rider- nice fella there... Y4sir- future hanny, kiddin ahaha :lol: Mystierequest- arca brother of mine. vect- the artistic idol. :wow: add sooner.... or never haha :O[/b]
senam
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i crush: [spoiler]all my ate at rockstars.... namely ate mikay, ate cham, sis shella, also to my Cbox "bading" friends: leipotpot and baby,squen and angel...... :D[/spoiler]
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I crush Girls [spoiler]Lei. Mikay. Ading jasmine. kafated Jhonara. xirumo (xiru) , sarah (senam). squen.mitchie[/spoiler] Boys [spoiler][b]Dondon[/b] , denz (vhanraid). orio (nanix). jep[/spoiler] ^will soon update^

Last edited by preciouszshortypinay (2009-01-15 20:32:34)

maricella
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Girls: [spoiler][quote][b]mahal (xxBUBBLIExx)[/b] - waah.she's my mahal,very energetic,at first i thought she's a snobber.but well, she's not :eh: .. she's kind and very [s]beautiful[/s]handsome =D i love her so much. :wow:[/quote] [quote][b]sis aya (forsakendoll)[/b] - everybody crushes her. because she's a good layout maker.and popular and pretty.. :eh:[/quote] [quote][b]sis tinay (kristina16)[/b] - she's my first ever mod crush.because she's soo nice. ;] and she's popular..yet i can't reach her.. :) haha..[/quote] [quote][b]siso naddoy (naddnadd)[/b] - my siso in fun corner. :P and ex-groupmate..i miss her. :eh:[/quote] [quote][b]sis xiru (---xXirukiTepe---)[/b] - i first met her at Naruto Fanz-ShinobiElite we're not close yet.we get close in OT thread! haha..and i didn't know that we will be friends.. ;][/quote] [quote][b]sis chukoi (CuTeUkoi)[/b] - my funny sis. she's so mean with bryan.. =D nothing else i can say.haha..imy. :wow:[/quote] [quote][b]tamboy daix (daixee mae)[/b] - this girl is pretty.we haven't seen each other again. :doubt: imy sis![/quote] [quote][b]sis malow (malow)[/b] - the girl who is in love with chan.. LOLs. peace. she's nice. and cute. :P[/quote] [quote][b]sis clara (An93L)[/b] - yah,she's soo friendly and very pretty. :wow: she's nice[/quote] [quote][b]sis lez (leslie815)[/b] - i met her at my layout compilation? idk.haha. ;] she's kind and nice. :eh:[/quote] [quote][b]sis annie (ann gillian)[/b] - i saw her pic [i]na[/i]..she's cute!! :wow: and very very nice. :D[/quote] [quote][b]danxtot/danks (MiNEKOARCH)[/b] - my groupmate..haha.she's afraid to show her beautiful face.[/quote] [quote][b]ma'am (eri.03)[/b] - she's my ma'am.she had a crush on someone her on ftalk. i wonder who he is? :P she's kind and friendly. :D[/quote] [quote][b]sis bettinaput (megumi028)[/b] - the smart sis. xD she's kind and a cutie. :P[/quote] [quote][b]cha (setsunacha)[/b] - she's very sweet and kind.. <3[/quote] [quote][b]candy (angeli718)[/b] - she's my groupmate. haha. she's kind.. :eh:[/quote] [quote][b]hani eney (eney0715)[/b] - nothing i have to say for you.. LOL. just one word for you.. "LOSER! "..you're still a loser even though i labyew. =D[/quote] [quote][b]eyana (iana27)[/b] - this girl? i have no comment for her.haha :wow:[/quote] [quote][b]mikaydol (mikay_03)[/b] - she's my idol (forever)..i didn't know that her birthday is on june 3,because i'm june 2. :eh:[/quote] [quote][b]luna (lovegood)[/b] - the most kindest sis of MMP. LOLs. ;] or maybe not.she's pretty and very nice.[/quote] [quote][b]bridyoy (Bridget)[/b] - the youngest member of MMP. haha.. ;] naughty but kind. :D[/quote] [quote][b]she (_ryl_)[/b] - i met her at OT thread. she's so nice and very friendly.. :wow:[/quote] [/spoiler] Guys: [spoiler][quote][b]fafa james (jamessss:b)[/b] - well,as of 01/16/09,i think he's mad at me. he totally snobs me. :retard: but i still kras him.. LOLs[/quote] [quote][b]kg (Kaygee :3)[/b] - my first ever boy crush in ftalk. :P haha.cool.and imy and ily. :eh: :wow:[/quote] [quote][b]eehjay (eehjay)[/b] - kaygee's first but this is my first boy mod crush.haha :P[/quote] [quote][b]ulol (rakzztar)[/b] - the gfx maker..haha.and very funny like ukoi. :D[/quote] [quote][b]aaron (Rei Ryuzaki)[/b] - he's cute.. ;] and very kind. that's why i crush him.. :wow:[/quote] [quote][b]echo/tunie (portuniecho)[/b] - i met him also i OT thread.. :lol: he's funny[/quote] [quote][b]oreo (nanix84)[/b] - the one who calls me melamin. haha.i miss this bro. :P[/quote] [quote][b]potchi (pAtchii)[/b] - this guy is in love with panget. :D goodluck bro![/quote] [quote][b]dondanne (dondon)[/b] - he loves anne.. :wow: but he's fun to talk with. i think.. ;][/quote] [quote][b]tatay jie (jieduck)[/b] - my uber tatay in ftalk. ;] he's funny and very kind.. :eh:[/quote] [quote][b]tristan (tristanPS3)[/b] - now,u see your name here? haha he's open. ;][/quote] [/spoiler] i kras all MMP members. ;] and and? nothing.. :P

Last edited by maricella (2009-01-16 03:50:55)

pAtchii
» Banned
1969-12-31

imma crushing to these people... [spoiler]maw[malow] panget[danx] marcii[maricella][/spoiler]
VeCt
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

My Crushes for girl :eh: Randomly :D [spoiler]---xXirukiTepe--- :wow: eney0715 :eh: As cicatrizes =D CuTeUkoi / Copycat :angry: Lhyrickz =D leipot :lol: russell18 :D charm_caster0604 Linniie :angry::eh: naddnadd =D Ehcnalb :lol: aprilcutie09 :D cheuw =D:thumbsup: vetra9 =D:thumbsup: Shella_Suigintou99 =D charleneajose :redface: oOpunkrockeranimeOo :lol: ann gillian :penguin: hanabi_suigintou ;] and etc ...... :penguin:[/spoiler] that's all for now ..... :penguin:
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Labtim (aysbeaux) - all time labtim never lets me down. omg i love you. haha. Hanzel (gemandi) - muy muy palabirubuy.. because she is corrupted now. :eh: Kim-a-holic -my first ever crush in ftalk, yeah now and forever. Bubblie - great stories, awesome story writer! and most of the Class-s women, amazing, very interesting and funny people :D parteh!!

Last edited by lucknskill (2009-01-16 13:21:40)

tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I guess this is one of my 1st time to honestly post here :P My crushes: [quote][b]Ate Penoy [/b] well she's fun to be with all the time, and we always talk about her eyebags :lol: Ate Penoy is a really great friend and I'm lucky that I had a friend like her :eh: She always like to make her eyebags more bigger and bigger =) :lol: Ate Penoy is one of the person I really 1st talk to, specially the 1st one I call ate penoy, she's very beautiful too :wow: :lol:[/quote] [quote][b]Sis Bel[/b] Well almost everyone here know her :cool: she's popular in ftalk =) Sis Bel is fun she'll always make you laugh and she's a very good sis, and I think one of the spammers here :P :lol:, well sis bel always online all the time and always there if you need her ;)[/quote] [quote][b]Sis Mikay[/b] She's very friendly and understanding, she's so loyal to Rockstars she defend Rockstars always, no matter what she's always our rockmates. She's a great person, she make us laugh and always boost us up. She always keeps to be fair on everything and she's very understanding, and I'm very proud of her for being our leader. She keep us unite and she had done lots of important things for us.[/quote] [quote][b]Ate O[/b] Hayley yes you Jeduthun!, well she's a very friendly girl and she know's everything, she know how everything works, we always talk a lot but not now, she's having a *____ training and I hope she's ok. She always make me laugh, we always compete on everything that keep us be friends all the time, she always said she's boring but I know you the one who's reading this know she's not boring right? Ate O is a unique person, she keeps everything straight most of the time we talk serious but we always laugh too, Sis Hayley is a very very wonderful person, everyone likes her here because she always nice.[/quote] [quote][b]Sis Cha[/b] Well she's one that make me smile at rockstars at all the time, she's very loyal and happy with us, she keep us standing and she's a very very wonderful person here too, she's kinda new here but she's already addicted :lol: well I'm glad I know her too, she always talk and support Rockstars all the time, she's funto be with ;)[/quote] [quote][b]Sis Malow[/b] well she's the cause why I'm here right now, she introduced me to FriendsterTalk and now I'm here. She make me laugh and one of my true friends here too. =) She's always there for me, even we don't to much now I always trust her as my friend. ;)[/quote] [quote][b]Bridget[/b] Well we now don't talk too much but she's my friend my very special friend ;) she's very kind and had a wonderful voice too :eh: well she's honest and nice to me and so to you too =), she us keep you happy as long she's there ;)[/quote] [quote][b]Angeli[/b] Helow Sis Diomel Angeli Padernal Buccat Angeles, She's my Diomel and I love her sooo much :D:wasted: She's the only sis I had, she's very nice to be with well she has a busy life too, but we talk a lot even where both bc :lol: My sis is awesome to be with too. She's always there and always concern for all of us =)[/quote] More to come :penguin:
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

OMOO~ I forgot two ppl in mai crush list. --- [quote][b]Jolo | Snypzelle[/b] OMG!~ Love at first sight? :wow: Nah, I seldom talk wit him cause he's merely online :doubt: He's so d~mn cute. Lolz~Am I right?Jolo?:lol: Well, This guy's probably crazyyy and all the stuff like that. He's not that popular tho.[/quote] [quote][b]Pat | Tap13[/b] Awgh. The third guy who heard me sing :wasted: I'm sure he was joking in what he said XD He means everything he says -- Ows?C: Lolz. He always gives me compliments about my GFX, voice and etc. Lol. IMYSM :P We're friends, ok?[/quote]
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I crush. [spoiler]eney. ate danx. chaw. blanchi. kukoy. mela. mocha. bridget. angelili. mod anne. anna. charlene. [b]*new : [/b]obsessed95 = chariz. uh? who else? :eh:[/spoiler] [spoiler]bryan. james. patrek. chan. ben. jolo.[/spoiler] That's all I can remember. :rolleyes:

Last edited by iana27 (2009-01-17 04:22:13)

Jerriedee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]Crush list ♥[/b] [spoiler][i]The Scandalers (:[/i] [quote][b]Bhesty ko -- Louise -- LOUISE.27[/b] I so love this girl. She's one of a kind. So shweet bhesty of mine. I do missed her a lot. =( I just love this girl soo muchiee ;D Stay cute, sweet and nice :] I'm always here for you. Goodluck with your lovelife. 22. Ayee~ Iloveeyew Bhesty koo! :wow:[/quote] [quote][b]BFF -- Chariz -- obsessed95[/b] One of my idols in graphics. Yeah, her works \m/ :lol: We seldom talk. =( Aww. Mishoo~ I think she's inloove. :paranoid: Haha. Dont know with whom ^________^ Stay nice and kyoot. I'm always here for you. Iloveeyew! :wow:[/quote] [quote][b]Bubbles -- Riz -- cla_15 [/b] She always make us laugh at TS. Hehe. She loves making pairs. I mean, loveteam/love triangle :lol: She's the dyosa of TS. Yeah. Haha! Hmm. Just stay the same bubbles. Dont ever change. I'm always here for you. Ilooveyew Bubbles! :wow:[/quote] [quote][b]Darling -- Trixx -- Trixx.xii[/b] She's a camfreak. :D She loves math since birth. Haha. Right? :] I think she's also inloove. twelvee? Ayee ^_______^ Stay sweet, nice and a cutie. I'm always here for you. Ilooveyew Darling! :wow:[/quote] [quote][b]Chiny -- Chiny.12[/b] My very first friend here at FTalk. Thanks for the tuts/tricks you gave to me. :redface: And also for the patience. She's beautiful. :eh: I saw her in cam already. Hope that we can meet here in Phil. Just stay the same sis. Dont ever changee. Iloveeyew sis! :wow:[/quote] [quote][b]Ninch, Lovelee, Malow, Nahz, Phia, Ate Faith, Layne & TS Girls![/b] Wee. I just love them all soo much. :wow: They simply roockk. [b]\:D/[/b][/quote] [hr][hr][hr] • Chaw ~ we live in the same city ;D • Danx • Bridget [i]-- to be updated soon ((: [/i][/spoiler]
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote][quote]• Malow • Blanche • Trixx • Eney • Denx • Chaw • Luna • Mela • Iana • Bel • Russel • Aira • Aysbeaux • Angeli • Anne • Lhyrickz • Leslie • Layne[/quote] [/quote] Bunch more :thumbsup:
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

My Crushes: [spoiler]:cool:[u][b]Boys:[/b][/u][quote][b]Kuya Mamaw[/b] [patchii] [b]Koala[/b] [Chan] [b]Chocnut[/b] [Caarl] [b]Kuys Dondon[/b] [b]Parekoy[/b] [Ceejay] [b]Bro Lyass[/b] [b]Bro Nizam[/b] Cha[b]Rei[/b] [b]Kiro[/b] [b]Pat[/b] [b]Bro Trick[/b] [b]Orio[/b] [b]Kuya Jie[/b] [b]Ate Guile[/b][/quote] [u] [b]Girls :rose:[/b][/u]: [quote][b]Trixx Cookie[/b] [LOUISE.27] [b]Mareng Layne Ate Riz Kambal Faith Ate Tinay Oreo [/b][Jhed] [b]Labz[/b][Jamie] [b]Retarded Anne Froggiie[/b] [xwiit_az_candii] [b]Ate Mikay Ate Bel Hayley Ate Eney Chariz Ate Danx Ate Chaw Nahzing Elee Bestie Bridget Ninch Andrea[/b][/quote] [/spoiler] More More More :lol: :penguin:

Last edited by malow (2009-01-17 22:23:14)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]my crushlists.[/b] [i]actually i have lots of crushes here in ftalk...but id narrowed them as follows.. [/i] [b]gemandi[/b] of course my babycake/ anak.. shes one the best person ive known shes really pretty! we really have a lot in common i miss her so much! :( and i loev her till eternity.. that wont change :wow: :D [b]popsicle chai[/b]- this gurl's really pretty! and her name suits her as well..shes nice and fun to talk to... i liek her voice too.. its kinda masungit ahehe :D but i loev ths gurl.. :wow: [b]misz.faith[/b]- shes my bebe gay and i loev her angelic face , so pretty! and her voice gawd!! :wow: i loev her voice so much! especially when she sang Im yours.. i really miss her.. and i loev her till death :wow: [b]Twi/ PHIA[/b]- of course..how could i ever forget the person who introduced twilight to me.. shes the reason why im addicted liek hell :lol: i loev her graphics, her talent was makin me envious to death haha :P but i loev her though we dont get to talk lately.. i miss her.. and she's such a sensible person.. i lalalaloev her :kiss: [b]skittles/ Trixx[/b] - i loev her.. at first i find her snob or masungit but after i joined TS shes one of the people who welcomed me and even asked me to think of a call sign.. ahehe and then we came up with skittles... :D shes really nice!! shes such a pretty and cute gurl.. and i liek her talent in graphics also.. ;) [b]honeybunch/ chariz[/b] weeeee my honeybunch.. one of the coolest and astigin gurl ive known... shes so cool...and i simply loev her.... :wow: her layouts are so cool her siggies are cool too and of course my honeybunch herself :wow: [b]cla_15/ Kire[/b] shes my kire here and she calls me by nudols.. coz my hair daw looks liek noodles ahehe shes really funny and fun to talk to! the first time i talked to her it was kinda short but it felt liek ive known her already and that we always have that kind of crazy conversations before.. and by that i didnt have a hard time being friends with her..shes crazy liek me haha and i loev her! :kiss: there goes my crushes ahehe all girls.. :D imma edit my boy crushes soon :D [b]-zhweetilicious-xo- / siz lynne[/b] i loev her so much! though shes not that active like the others... shes really pretty! i loev staring at her face :lol: shes pretty and soooo nice... we met last year.. during our ym conference... i dunno know her at that time.. but then we started talking to each other.. and the rest is history! and shes my apple bottom jeans gurl ahehe ;) shes really cool! =) :wow: [b]philxre/ lovelee[/b] shes my orange! i love this gurl so much! though we havent talk for some time.. shes really nice! and am glad shes a TS now... shes also funny... and shes the first girl ftalker who heard me over the phone.. i used to call her before... she really has a cute voice!! very gurly and angelic... unlike mine haha :lol: she's such a cute and pretty gal! :eh: uber sweet!:( we talked about her crushessness ahehe ;) :P it was fun talking to her!! and !i miss her =( [b]louise[/b] one of the cutest gal ive known.. here in ftalk... aka [b]rocker.baby.louiz. [/b]yeah... one of the coolest graphic maker here... i loev lookin at her face shes really kawaii!! :wow: [b]deathsiren / maye[/b] well ive always have a crush on her way way back when she was still active.. shes a very pretty gurl ... shes the girl next door type in short [i]artistahin [/i]:wow: and shes also nice.. which makes her moer pretty ;) :wow: [b]my co TS[/b] i love you all y'all know that aight! ;) [b]bhebhe coh / mp[/b] i love yah... its as simple as that! :kiss: :wow: :arrow:[b] malow :wow: :kiss: , eney, ailah j,, layne, maricella, uma, melody :kiss: , ini, dess and so many others :wow: [/b]

Last edited by kristina16 (2009-01-18 02:56:44)

Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[spoiler][b]Her. left. >:]] [/b] [img]http://photos-193.friendster.com/e1/photos/39/11/57611193/1_556107502l.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
muska
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

for now my crush is [b]xiruxi[/b] :wow:
pAtchii
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]my crushlist??[/b] :lol: [spoiler][b]bunsong mamaw still danx marcii charlene kriziel[/b][/spoiler] :D
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

My List. :D [spoiler][b]Girls Only[/b] >:]] Malow (chocnut) Chaw Chariz Danx Layne (tol) Ateh Riz (poknat) Bridget (kapz) Eney Louise (potpot) Ateh Tinay[/spoiler] Did i forgot [b]YOU?[/b]
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I Crush my Mamii and Dadii Mamaw :wow: [Danx and Patchii]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:12

[ 9 queries - 0.052 second ]
Privacy Policy