• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

I'd say hanzel iguis. Coz she is sweet and cool. Also those wonderful and talented writers in literature section. You know who you guys are. ^ : ) ^
nina123456
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote=As cicatrizes]nina12345678910- :lol: very friendly member., and also very very extremely pretty :eh::eh:[/quote] waaa.. thank u sis. i crush u bcoz ur an open minded person. :rose: [quote=nikz11]:idea: nina123456[/quote] tnx sis. that's really flattering [quote=mama0114]:arrow: nina123456[/quote] tnx sis. :redface: i crush... GIRLS [spoiler][b]Sizley Aya Forsakendoll[/b] - the office girl. :lol: there's no boring times with this girl. A very talented one. Agree eh? I envy her coz it seems that she already has everything now. love, career, etc. :lol: She's the one who brought me here in ftalk. :lol: She's been so nice to me ever since before ftalk. A good friend. :kiss: [b]Bebe Uma[/b] - Walking doll. She's beautiful inside and out. A true person. She says what she feel and what she think is right. I really wish that she is my real sister :lol: . She's very nice and SWEET indeed. Friendly to everyone. and i wish i can watch hentai with her. haha :lol: kidding. I really love her to death. And i hope our closeness wont change. And i hope i can meet her someday. :kiss: [b] Duchie[/b] - A pretty girl. I can say that with this girl, i can tell her everything when i'm having problems. She's always there to listen, to help. :crybaby: She has her strong personality that makes me like her. She's the kind of person you can call a GOOD FRIEND. :kiss: [b]Bear Bratinela[/b] - Where is this pretty girl? She's not active anymore, but i will still love her forever. The nicest girl. We always had fun when she's there. :kiss: [b]Sweet Pushnit[/b] - I miss this girl so much. =( When i think of the old days, all i remember is the laughter that is always because of her. She's really fun to talk with. A crazy one. :kiss: The pretty girl who dont want to expose her pics. :lol: :kiss: [b]Kambal Maye[/b] - A pretty girl here. She is very kind to everyone. Very friendly, that makes her beautiful inside and out. I really find her pretty ever since the first time i saw her pic. agree? Thanks for being so nice to me. :kiss: [b]AYSbabe[/b] - Another pretty girl here. We have some similarities that makes me like her. :lol: A very kind and nice girl. I really wanna be friends with her ever since. and im so happy now :lol: :kiss: [b]Shy[/b] - Another pretty lady from CLASS-S. :lol: her chinita looks is very appealing. If i were a guy, i probably courted her the first time i saw her. :lol: She's my type of girl eh. :lol: :kiss: [b]Yuna[/b] - She is indeed pretty. I like her since the first time we talked. I'm really glad were friends. :wow: :kiss: [b]PATrixia[/b] Kyulatrixia - A pretty girl. She's really kind and nice to me. She is indeed beautiful and she really deserve a better man. I hope she can find that man soon. :kiss:[/spoiler] [spoiler]Oh yea. I know CLASS-S girls are indeed PRETTY dont you think? =D[/spoiler] GUYS [spoiler][b]MY Rapidoh[/b] - A great GFX maker. i really adore his works. I love this guy. He is really a sweet and handsome guy. :lol: A boyfriend material. :kiss: [b]Portuniecho[/b] - The chick magnet. :lol: :ninja: ohohoho he's like a brother to me, that's why im not that shy when talking to him about things that are a lil private :lol: The youtube master. :lol: :kiss: [b] Harvii [/b]- My another brother here. He is indeed gwapo. a mysterious guy daw. but for me he's not. He say what he wants. And that makes him a true person. a true friend. i miss this guy a lot. :kiss: [b]Xavierkym [/b]- The genius. Im glad i knew him in ym first before here in ftalk. :lol: coz many said that he's kinda strict here. :lol: I always had fun talking to him. We are a love team. nyay!. but were both taken. :lol: his voice makes me :redface: i miss the times when he's singing. :crybaby: :kiss: [b]D' Angelo[/b] - EVIL. haha kidding. :lol: no, im kidding, he's really evil. :lol: nah. kidding. Im always having fun when talking to this guy. He has sense. He is mature, and that made me interested on him. :lol: :kiss: [b]Cloudy Blurrycloud [/b]- Handsome. another chick magnet here. :lol: My brother here is really a good friend. i love talking to this guy. And if i were single?.. i might me liking him. :lol: :kiss: [b]Peanut EmmanDeviantAngel[/b] - I miss him. My lil kapatid. If u dont know his age, u might think that he's 20+ or something because of the way he talks. he talks on a mature way. Whenever he is, i think someday he'll be a successful business man. :lol: [b] Shirow Masamune[/b] - I really like his style. Always having a plan. He is strict. but he's also fun to be talking with. A boyfriend material. but hes not available girls. ok? so back off. :lol: [b]Tiijj[/b] fck. i forgot his username :lol: . anyways, I miss this guy a lot. I think he dont know how to speak in tagalog anymore. only nihonggo. :lol: kidding. I will always be a friend to this man. :kiss: [b]Ashey[/b] - Where are u? lawl. Very talented guy. woooo. cheeseburger. :lol: :kiss: [b]Infamous J[/b] - A good friend. =)[/spoiler]

Last edited by nina123456 (2008-12-20 13:11:35)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]my crushlists.[/b] [i]actually i have lots of crushes here in ftalk...but id narrowed them as follows.. [/i] [b]gemandi[/b] of course my baby/ anak.. shes one the best person ive known shes really pretty! we really have a lot in common i miss her so much! :( and i loev her till eternity.. that wont change :wow: :D [b]popsicle chai[/b]- this gurl's really pretty! and her name suits her as well..shes nice and fun to talk to... i liek her voice too.. its kinda masungit ahehe :D but i loev ths gurl.. :wow: [b]misz.faith[/b]- shes my bebe gay and i loev her angelic face , so pretty! and her voice gawd!! :wow: i loev her voice so much! especially when she sang Im yours.. i really miss her.. and i loev her till death :wow: [b]Twi/ PHIA[/b]- of course..how could i ever forget the person who introduced twilight to me.. shes the reason why im addicted liek hell :lol: i loev her graphics, her talent was makin me envious to death haha :P but i loev her though we dont get to talk lately.. i miss her.. and she's such a sensible person.. i lalalaloev her :kiss: [b]skittles/ Trixx[/b] - i loev her.. at first i find her snob or masungit but after i joined TS shes one of the people who welcomed me and even asked me to think of a call sign.. ahehe and then we came up with skittles... :D shes really nice!! shes such a pretty and cute gurl.. and i liek her talent in graphics also.. ;) [b]honeybunch/ chariz[/b] weeeee my honeybunch.. one of the coolest and astigin gurl ive known... shes so cool...and i simply loev her.... :wow: her layouts are so cool her siggies are cool too and of course my honeybunch herself :wow: [b]cla_15/ Kire[/b] shes my kire here and she calls me by nudols.. coz my hair daw looks liek noodles ahehe shes really funny and fun to talk to! the first time i talked to her it was kinda short but it felt liek ive known her already and that we always have that kind of crazy conversations before.. and by that i didnt have a hard time being friends with her..shes crazy liek me haha and i loev her! :kiss: there goes my crushes ahehe all girls.. :D imma edit my boy crushes soon :D [b]-zhweetilicious-xo- / siz lynne[/b] i loev her so much! though shes not that active like the others... shes really pretty! i loev staring at her face :lol: shes pretty and soooo nice... we met last year.. during our ym conference... i dunno know her at that time.. but then we started talking to each other.. and the rest is history! and shes my apple bottom jeans gurl ahehe ;) shes really cool! =) :wow: [b]philxre/ lovelee[/b] shes my orange! i love this gurl so much! though we havent talk for some time.. shes really nice! and am glad shes a TS now... shes also funny... and shes the first girl ftalker who heard me over the phone.. i used to call her before... she really has a cute voice!! very gurly and angelic... unlike mine haha :lol: i miss her :(

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-12-20 20:11:55)

dess29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i crush ben and nicx today. coz they entertained my this morning whahaha
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]My Ultimate Ftalk crush [/b] [spoiler]Heller thats a secret for now haha :wow:[/spoiler] [b]Girls[/b] [spoiler][b]-pinkprincess18 & sweet08heaven[/b] = My co-pinkladies , i so love these so much . mah sistahs forlife here in eptok -[b]Leipot[/b] = Mah wifey , she is the first gurl who talked to me in cbox , she is really friendly. - [b]Daixee Mae[/b]= Mah gf , we met in cbox . She's really so sweet and nice. -[b]EyyoNaLuvBil[/b]= Very weird gurl haha nah , she's sweet and pretty. But yeah i gotta say byebye to her for some reason but wont forget our friendship though. -[b]xxBUBBLiExx[/b]= Friendly & nice , i miss you sis chaw -[b]megumi028[/b] = Sis jasmin , she's a loca heller.. she alway use to forgot mah name haha but now its tattooed in her mind haha.. loveyah sissie. - [b]eri.03[/b] = Mah new friend in ot , very friendly. -[b]---xXirukiTepe---[/b] = Nice and very friendly , and she loves patchichii haha - [b]CuTeUkoi[/b] = She is so very talkactive haha never out of words , she still dont know it but i know something :P -[b]Eney0715[/b] = Mah one and only lil sis here in eptok. she so kind and loca . -[b]cla_15[/b] = "Dyosa" bwahaha.. very nice & sweet. -[b]Angeli718[/b] = She's cute and sweet , so sweet as candy:P[/spoiler] [b]Boys[/b] [spoiler]- [b]Flint_hydz[/b]= Mah very 1st friend here in eptok , very sweet .loving. cute boy. whatever i do i just cant seem to forget him. - [b]Rakzztar [/b] - Mah one and only lil bro here in eptok , he's superduperuber funny haha. Me love mah lil bro so much . and i know something you guys dont know about him hellerr haha - [b]ampjeff[/b] = I was his very 1st friend here in eptok so he said. He's very friendly and nice..he said im so makulet haha . - [b]Pipito21[/b] = He's so cute lolszkie -[b]Nanix84[/b] = I crush him :wow: lolskie -[b]Dondon[/b] = mhen its like i know him all my life ..it just click the very 1st time we talked haha..i call him kafals coz he call me kafals heller..[/spoiler] [b]Added *[/b] [spoiler]-[b]portuniecho[/b]= Weehh he's so nice and he's my kambal -[b]Jems Ono[/b] = Hahah he's hella funny mhen , nice to talk with. -[b]Katie69[/b]= She's lovely and nice. My bunso! -[b]charleneajose[/b]= Just met her but she's nice :) -[b]Anne.24[/b]= Wehh sis anne. is so cool ;) so sweet too.[/b] -[b]Patchii[/b]= All i can say is :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :rose:[/spoiler]

Last edited by preciouszshortypinay (2008-12-20 20:11:26)

charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=preciouszshortypinay]-charleneajose= Just met her but she's nice :)[/quote] oh thanks :D your'e pretty nice too :) mineeeee [quote]rei-he's cute :) patchii-he's cool :) uben-idunno[/quote]
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

new crush for the day : ♥ [b]Koya Bob / Lucknskill[/b] he's an awesome mod. :) He's nice and handsome, lawl. =D [hr] [b]* Teh List :rose:[/b] [spoiler][quote][b]Chawpots[/b] I admire her coz she's so PRETTY. Yeah, Have you already saw her Pix? LOL. :lol: She's uber Friendly and Nice. She's simple, and I loev her because of taht -- She's insane as always. She's a good Author. She's awesome. :lol: We're already Friends even before were not Registered here yet. :]] I always make CHIKA to her. Ahaha. I miss you chawpots. :kiss:[/quote] [quote][b]Kambal Eney[/b] This girl is so Freakin' Cool. :cool: She's my awesome Kambal, She's Prettier. :lol:[/quote] [quote][b]Forsaken Doll / Aya[/b] I crush her even were so NOT close. :) I just admire her beauty.[/quote] [quote][b]Misz Faith[/b] This one is the PRETTY-est. Lol. :lol: I loev her and I uber Miss her. :redface:[/quote] [quote][b]Gemandi / Hanzel keww[/b] one word, Gorgeous. :kiss: ILY.[/quote] [quote][b]Trixx.xi / Sis Trixx[/b] Uber cool GFX maker. (: She's awesome to death. :]][/quote] [quote][b]Crushiie Karel / Ms. Alline[/b] She's so friendly. Loeev her personality.[/quote] [quote][b]Sis Daiz / Daixee mae[/b] She's so PREEETTYYY. :rose:[/quote] [quote][b]Rakzztar[/b] ( did I spell it right? ) Well, he's an awesome GFX maker. :][/quote] [quote][b]TheeJhay, Rei Ryuzaki / Bro Aaron, Kiro Tan / Aaron[/b] they're Cute. :lol:[/quote] [quote][b]Mod James[/b] He's cute, but SNOB? peace. :S[/quote] [quote][b]Mod Harv[/b] He's handsome. x][/quote] [quote][b]Karuro[/b] He's handsome also. :lol:[/quote] [quote][b]Kuya CROOON[/b] He's super cool :thumbsup: and Friendly. I miss him. :P[/quote] [quote][b]Sis Bel[/b] she rocks. >:P<[/quote] [quote][b]Mod Anne.24[/b] She's so cute, looks like a Rabbit. XD peace.[/quote] [quote][b]Linniie[/b] Looks like a frog, the cute one. Lol.[/quote] [quote][b]Sis Dess / Sis Kat / Sis Kate / Sis Nicx / Sis Gillian / Sis Yh3t / Sis Les / Sis Rocel / Sis Chay[/b] these girls are Insane. They rock. They're super WOW. :lol: They're all pretty in the inside, even outside. :) I loev them for what theey are.[/quote] [quote][b]Burlogs Neaz && Justine[/b] these two are so crazy. They're my [i]Kapuyatan[/i] before, Well they're now busy so we dont make-Puyat anymore. I miss them both. :rose:[/quote] [quote][b]Dondon[/b] He's a nice guy :][/quote] [quote][b]Nanix[/b] Uhh? :lol: peace.[/quote] [quote][b]JOLO[/b] I loev this guy right here. He's inside my heart. Lol. :lol: :lol: And yeah, Keepsafe. Loevyou. :kiss: -- [i]Not a BF :O[/i][/quote] [quote][b]BFF Nahz[/b] She keeps snobbing me, but I still loev her.[/quote] [quote][b]Soul keeper[/b] I just met him earlier @ OT thread. :P He's nice.[/quote] [quote][b]Bordz / dreadcloud1[/b] He has a kewl hair, and he's buto-buto. XDD[/quote] [quote][b]Losher29[/b] He's so Cute. :D Ahaha. and Friendly. :wow:[/quote] [quote][b]Pipito[/b] Shecks. :redface: He crushes me, Imma crush him back. Buaha. Keepsafe you handsome thing XD[/quote] [quote][b]Kaygee[/b] Gesh. I forgot to put you above, Sorry Kaygee. :P Well, I crush him because he's cute and adorable, just like a Puppy :redface: Buahaha. :lol:[/quote] [quote][b]Tito Jie[/b] He's the coolest [s]daddy[/s] member in ftalk ever. :lol: he is intelligent. :lol:[/quote] [quote][b]Fated Patchii[/b] He is super nice D: Haha. Rarara. Keepsafe fated. :D[/quote] [quote][b]Moi dear berii[/b] She's super kind to me and super sweet :redface:[/quote] [quote][b]sisso naddnadd[/b] I met her in chit-chat corner. She's super kind :wow:[/quote] [quote][b]sisso PEPPERMiNT[/b] I also met and spotted her in chit-chat corner :p hihi Labyoo :kiss:[/quote] [quote][b]Xiru[/b] Haha. She is PRETTY :rose:[/quote] [quote][b]Sis Nayzeee[/b] She's so kind and so gorgeous.[/quote] [quote][b]Freelance[/b] He's an awesome writer. :O[/quote] [quote][b]Ate Kim[/b] Awesome writer too, makes all the kilig effects in her story always.[/quote] [quote][b]Kev aka Heroinslither[/b] He's so ma-L. :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote] [quote][b]Sis Charlene[/b] [b][sup][color=red]new *[/color][/sup][/b] she's a good gfx maker. I loev her works. :D[/quote] [quote][b]ChaChaaa[/b] [b][sup][color=red]new *[/color][/sup][/b] -- aka Setsunacha. :lol: She's kewl, she's pretty, she's nice and very friendly. I love this girl. :redface: Uyyy. TAAAAAAAAP. :lol: :lol: Peace. Labyoo. :[/quote] [/spoiler]

Last edited by MiNEKOARCH (2008-12-20 20:39:10)

charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=MiNEKOARCH]Sis Charlene new * she's a good gfx maker. I loev her works. :D[/quote] oh wow :D haha thanks sis :D [quote=preciouszshortypinay]-charleneajose= Just met her but she's nice :)[/quote] oh thanks :D your'e pretty nice too :) mineeeee [quote]rei-he's cute :) patchii-he's cool :) uben-idunno[/quote]
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

new crush for the day : ♥ [b]Koya Bob / Lucknskill[/b] he's an awesome mod. :) He's nice and handsome, lawl. =D [hr] [b]* Teh List :rose:[/b] [spoiler][quote][b]Chawpots[/b] I admire her coz she's so PRETTY. Yeah, Have you already saw her Pix? LOL. :lol: She's uber Friendly and Nice. She's simple, and I loev her because of taht -- She's insane as always. She's a good Author. She's awesome. :lol: We're already Friends even before were not Registered here yet. :]] I always make CHIKA to her. Ahaha. I miss you chawpots. :kiss:[/quote] [quote][b]Kambal Eney[/b] This girl is so Freakin' Cool. :cool: She's my awesome Kambal, She's Prettier. :lol:[/quote] [quote][b]Forsaken Doll / Aya[/b] I crush her even were so NOT close. :) I just admire her beauty.[/quote] [quote][b]Misz Faith[/b] This one is the PRETTY-est. Lol. :lol: I loev her and I uber Miss her. :redface:[/quote] [quote][b]Gemandi / Hanzel keww[/b] one word, Gorgeous. :kiss: ILY.[/quote] [quote][b]Trixx.xi / Sis Trixx[/b] Uber cool GFX maker. (: She's awesome to death. :]][/quote] [quote][b]Crushiie Karel / Ms. Alline[/b] She's so friendly. Loeev her personality.[/quote] [quote][b]Sis Daiz / Daixee mae[/b] She's so PREEETTYYY. :rose:[/quote] [quote][b]Rakzztar[/b] ( did I spell it right? ) Well, he's an awesome GFX maker. :][/quote] [quote][b]TheeJhay, Rei Ryuzaki / Bro Aaron, Kiro Tan / Aaron[/b] they're Cute. :lol:[/quote] [quote][b]Mod James[/b] He's cute, but SNOB? peace. :S[/quote] [quote][b]Mod Harv[/b] He's handsome. x][/quote] [quote][b]Karuro[/b] He's handsome also. :lol:[/quote] [quote][b]Kuya CROOON[/b] He's super cool :thumbsup: and Friendly. I miss him. :P[/quote] [quote][b]Sis Bel[/b] she rocks. >:P<[/quote] [quote][b]Mod Anne.24[/b] She's so cute, looks like a Rabbit. XD peace.[/quote] [quote][b]Linniie[/b] Looks like a frog, the cute one. Lol.[/quote] [quote][b]Sis Dess / Sis Kat / Sis Kate / Sis Nicx / Sis Gillian / Sis Yh3t / Sis Les / Sis Rocel / Sis Chay[/b] these girls are Insane. They rock. They're super WOW. :lol: They're all pretty in the inside, even outside. :) I loev them for what theey are.[/quote] [quote][b]Burlogs Neaz && Justine[/b] these two are so crazy. They're my [i]Kapuyatan[/i] before, Well they're now busy so we dont make-Puyat anymore. I miss them both. :rose:[/quote] [quote][b]Dondon[/b] He's a nice guy :][/quote] [quote][b]Nanix[/b] Uhh? :lol: peace.[/quote] [quote][b]JOLO[/b] I loev this guy right here. He's inside my heart. Lol. :lol: :lol: And yeah, Keepsafe. Loevyou. :kiss: -- [i]Not a BF :O[/i][/quote] [quote][b]BFF Nahz[/b] She keeps snobbing me, but I still loev her.[/quote] [quote][b]Soul keeper[/b] I just met him earlier @ OT thread. :P He's nice.[/quote] [quote][b]Bordz / dreadcloud1[/b] He has a kewl hair, and he's buto-buto. XDD[/quote] [quote][b]Losher29[/b] He's so Cute. :D Ahaha. and Friendly. :wow:[/quote] [quote][b]Pipito[/b] Shecks. :redface: He crushes me, Imma crush him back. Buaha. Keepsafe you handsome thing XD[/quote] [quote][b]Kaygee[/b] Gesh. I forgot to put you above, Sorry Kaygee. :P Well, I crush him because he's cute and adorable, just like a Puppy :redface: Buahaha. :lol:[/quote] [quote][b]Tito Jie[/b] He's the coolest [s]daddy[/s] member in ftalk ever. :lol: he is intelligent. :lol:[/quote] [quote][b]Fated Patchii[/b] He is super nice D: Haha. Rarara. Keepsafe fated. :D[/quote] [quote][b]Moi dear berii[/b] She's super kind to me and super sweet :redface:[/quote] [quote][b]sisso naddnadd[/b] I met her in chit-chat corner. She's super kind :wow:[/quote] [quote][b]sisso PEPPERMiNT[/b] I also met and spotted her in chit-chat corner :p hihi Labyoo :kiss:[/quote] [quote][b]Xiru[/b] Haha. She is PRETTY :rose:[/quote] [quote][b]Sis Nayzeee[/b] She's so kind and so gorgeous.[/quote] [quote][b]Freelance[/b] He's an awesome writer. :O[/quote] [quote][b]Ate Kim[/b] Awesome writer too, makes all the kilig effects in her story always.[/quote] [quote][b]Kev aka Heroinslither[/b] He's so ma-L. :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote] [quote][b]Sis Charlene[/b] [b][sup][color=red]new *[/color][/sup][/b] she's a good gfx maker. I loev her works. :D[/quote] [quote][b]ChaChaaa[/b] [b][sup][color=red]new *[/color][/sup][/b] -- aka Setsunacha. :lol: She's kewl, she's pretty, she's nice and very friendly. I love this girl. :redface: Uyyy. TAAAAAAAAP. :lol: :lol: Peace. Labyoo. :[/quote] [/spoiler] [b]* Mod crushes :rose:[/b] [spoiler][b]Tunie / Portuniecho Ate Duch Ate Ays Andha Sir Ephe Bunny Anne Harvi[/b] and [b]Bob.[/b][/spoiler]
blueboimark011
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

today. my crushes are! [spoiler]ms. chaw (xxBUBBLiExx) # 1. she's so pretty and i bet she's nice ms. danx (MiNEKOARCH) #2. she's kind. a good leader and nice to mingle with charlene (charleneajose)# 3. she's a good person. kind to a lot of people. and a nice gfx maker. ms. xiruki #4. the reliable trick maker. [color=#FF0000]new.[/color]cha. (Setsunacha) #5. she's nice, friendly, and cool! [color=#FF0000]new.[/color]iana (iana27) #6. she's pretty and also a cool person.[/spoiler]
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[spoiler]Permanently [b]Kevin Flint[/b] :rose:[/spoiler] This time, 4 [u]girls[/u] only! [quote][b]Sis Chaw Sis Phrem Sis Bel Sis Cha Sis Ukoi [/b][/quote]
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I crush for now kambal nina, poshy hanzel, ate duch, kimi, ate tinay, lois :D i luf you all. boys? o yeah boys. nah. ill think first :lol:
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[align=center][/align][align=center][/align][b][u]Im not updated with the Crush thread Anymore[/b][/u]. Hohoho. For those who crush mee, i crush you all back :redface: [hr][hr][hr] [b]The PEOPLE :rose:[/b] [spoiler][quote][b]♥ Kapz / Hanzel Iguis[/b] One of my VIP's. Yessshh, and we truly love each other. Insane. I envy you boy catcher :drool: [s]Reyna ng mga ulul[/s] :rose: I admire her spunk. She Pretty inside&out. We haven't talk yesterday, gaah. Imissher )): Shecks. :redface: I hope to meet her in Philippines soon. Buhahaha. She'll treat me. ((: My One and Only ate, promise i won't call anyone ate anymore. x] Iloveher to death :*[/quote] [quote][b]♥ Baby / Clarisse[/b] This girl is truly pretty. The famous Ninja here in F-Talk. She can stand my brat attitude. She's one of the people whom i always talk in The Scandalers. I've heard her voice once and its psshh, secret. =D She is insane but i love her :*[/quote] [quote][b]♥ Yoyo / Jhay.Jhazel[/b] Another twin of mine :redface: We really had similarities especially with -- psshh. =D She's pretty and blooming. Her pictures are stunning. :O She's really kind, that's why we got close easily. :rose: Yessh. Bibi labs you :*[/quote] [quote][b]♥ Girlfriend / Pheeyaaa[/b] My newest partner. I so love her. We've been together since our previous group, GT. She's soo damn insane. Hahaha. I almost remember what happen last time. She want me to be [sjdfhjskdf] girlfriend, wtf? :O I know i can trust her. I love her. :rose:[/quote] [quote][b]♥ Mami Chariz / Labidabs[/b] We have no connection at all. I've found out something about her, but i still love her. Amp. I really miss her. Our kulitaan and everytime we've been talking with Love. :doubt: I really miss you labidabs. :crybaby: I hope to communicate with you soon.[/quote] [quote][b]♥ Kambal / Kyulatrixia[/b] My kambal. Yesh. But she is more prettier, don't deny it twin. I hope she can find the true man for her. I thought she was a snob at first. Haha. S: We have the same nicknme btw, trixx.[/quote] [quote][b]♥ Cici / Push[/b] She hates being called ate push. xD I missed talking to her. :disgust: Hohoho. Another mysterious member for me, i haven't seen her face since i step here in ftalk. I know she's pretty inside and out.[/quote] [quote][b]♥ Ate Aya / Forsakendoll[/b] The Smexy CSS Queen. She's pretty, smexy and nice too. :redface: Her layouts are totally superb. Keep those coming, ate. She has been inactive lately. Hohoho. I miss her works. =([/quote] [quote][b]♥ Lola Malow / Malow[/b] Don't kill me for this =D The Misz.Faith look alike, yes they look completely the same. Haha I love her bangs :*[/quote] [quote][b]♥ Ate Kim / Ate Jes / Ate Maye / Ate Bianca[/b] All of them are pretty-inside and out. :wow: They are stunning. Im mesmerize with their beauty. :rose:[/quote] [quote][b]♥ Bridget / Ninch / Nahz / Zefa / Hayley / The TS Girls[/b] Shecks. :redface: All of them are cuties; and gfx makers too. Keep up the good works.[/quote] Moderator/ Retired Moderator Crushes ; [quote][b]♥ Kaka Yuna / Jirichi Ryunashira[/b] The oh-so-pretty and sarcastic big sister of mine. :lol: She's truly inlove with shirow, no doubt. Have you seen her pictures? Damn. She's truly beautiful, inside and out. :rose: She's not a snob, fyi. S: But sarcastic when it comes to shirow's stalker so never be one. Aishteru kaka :*[/quote] [quote][b]♥ Achi / Ate Lois[/b] I so miss her like much :crybaby: Even though, we always chat in YM i really miss her. She treats me like her real sister. We both hate FC. Feeling Close. She's pretty with her bangs and even without ((: I'll always keep our secrets closed. Pssh. Iloveyou achi :*[/quote] [quote][b]♥ Skittles / Ate Tinaay[/b] The noodle hair Moderator. She is one of the kind and pretty moderator here in F-talk. :redface: Im not a snob skittles. S: She's also obssesed with twilight, my gaash, edward. :O Sorry skittles, you have a lot of competetors. Haha. Ily! *khiss hug hug[/quote] [quote][b]♥ Koishii / Ate Anne[/b] Im so happy for her. She already find the true love she's been finding for. :D I know she deserve everything she has now. She looks like a bunny. Haha. Yeaah. The cute bunny. :wow: Iloveeyou koiishii <33[/quote] [quote][b]♥ Ate duch[/b] The last but not the least. She's really, beautiful. Haha. My [s]lolo[/s]'s future wife. IM so happy for the two of them, of course iam. XD I miss her ): She's a little chubby, but she looks good x]]] I envy her, she is soo good when it comes to Photoshop, :drool: ily ate.[/quote] Off Topic Thread [s]Spammers[/s]. [quote][b]♥ Ate Eneey[/b] Kuya Karuro's Property. She's pretty, cool, simple & lukaret sometimes. Yeah. But she is amaziinngg. :rose: Haha. I love their clan, ikik. :drool: But i don't have any plans of joining. I can always see her online and posting at OT thread :eh:[/quote] [quote][b]♥ Belle / Ate Bel[/b] Beauty and the beast. Its been a while i miss you ): She's pretty and insane. Haha. She really looks like belle. =D Uyyyy, Nizaaam. She's Taken, sorry guys she's sooo loyaal, naks naman. xD Laabyooo :*[/quote] [quote][b]♥ Ate Mikaay[/b] My baby's partner at the OT thread. Yeah, she has been gone for vacation, we'll miss you ate. :eh: Co-founder of the ikik clan :eh: She is oh-so-mysterious for me, i haven't seen her face. :drool:[/quote] [quote][b]♥ Chaaw / Daaanxxx[/b] They are bootth prettyy :kiss: They are botth awesome, i wanna know more about them. Yesssh. They look so kaaambal. :eh: They are one of the bessst author at the literature section. I think they're both link with mod. jaames. Uyyyy. =D ily! :*[/quote] [quote][b]♥ Ate Cheray / Ukoi[/b] She calls me kirotrixx. Hohoho. Yeah, she's cute and insane too. She's so [s]inlove[/s] Rakkstar. *hide. Yeaah, she's some sort of nice and evil sometimes. Taa-haa. Her pictures are awesome x]]][/quote] [b]Booyyssss[/b] ; [quote][b]Panda / Kiro Tan[/b] Where art thou? T^T I treat him as my big brother. I missed talking to him. :]]] But don't worry, i'll keep our secrets. :ninja: He's handsome wkakaka. =D I didn't know he speak tagalog at first. ((:[/quote] [quote][b]Kuyaa Echo and Kuyaa [s]Konkon[/s][/b] My kuyaaa. Haha. xD They are both insane and taken. I miss our conferences. Ahohoho. Keep our secrets closed. :rose: They are both makulit and pogi. But im the pogi-est. Haha. ((: Goodlucck on everything. Haha.[/quote] [quote][b]Lolo / Losher29[/b] Malow's Property. =D He is one of the smeexxyy lolo in the world. Hoho. Have you seen her picture in the ts banner? He is awesome, wth. Bench Model wanna be ((: Sorry but she is taakeen. :P[/quote] [quote][b]Gakusei / Rei[/b] My Student. Hahah. He's really willing to learn tagalog =D Anyway, he's handsome, ts girls are over him, want me to name them? Haha. I love his hair. :wow: Anyway, "iniibig niya si chariz" =D Peace :P[/quote] [quote][b]Kuyaa Bob / Lucknskill[/b] Hanzil i mean Bob. =D I haven't seen him around. Where art thou? T^T Kapz is looking for you. Haha. Just kidding. Tca kuyaa.[/quote] [quote][b]Kuya Jie and Kuya Nanix[/b] Hoho. One of the OT [s]spammers[/s]. Yeaah. I often talk to them but they are both *no comment =D Yeaah. Anyway, kuyaa jie is so intelligent. Haha. XD I wanna know them both. (;[/quote] [/spoiler] Did i Forgot [b]You?[/b]. Merry Christmas Everyone (;

Last edited by Trixx.xii (2008-12-21 03:29:33)

---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]added new crushie.. Jackal Seraf---> nice new egroup member :wow:[/b]
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[spoiler][quote=Trixx.xii]Lolo / Losher29 Malow's Property. =D He is one of the smeexxyy lolo in the world. Hoho. Have you seen [b]her[/b] picture in the ts banner? He is awesome, wth. Bench Model wanna be ((: Sorry but [b]she[/b] is taakeen. :P[/quote] Thanks for that :retard: But wtf? whyd you put her and she? lmao. MEANIE! jk. [quote=MiNEKOARCH]Losher29 He's so Cute. :D Ahaha. and Friendly. :wow:[/quote] Thanks Minekoarch :wow: bwuaha[/spoiler] [b]OnTopic: yeah really[/b] =D [spoiler]Hoe hoe hoe I never visited this thread. :retard: but yeah lemme break um down for you guys.[/spoiler] [b]Crushes[/b] [spoiler][b]Enuy/Darna [/b][quote]Watch out for her! The Greatest,Biggest,[b]HUMANGOLOUUSS[/b] Gossiper of All time![anu daw?] yup get over yourself. with [b]HUNGAGOUUUUUS[/b] eye bags! :retard: & she's Carlo-gago's waifuu too.taken.[/quote] [b]Bel Cutest[/b] [quote]You can never help not to laugh with her. She the bomb. XD Model of the only working product for stinky ass ARMPITss! tentenenen... [spoiler]T-A-W-A-S!!!!![/spoiler] :D[/quote] [b]Malow-ga[/b] [quote]She pretty,hot, and nice. but crunk most of the time :retard: bwuahaha. hun hun lmao. :wow: ewan is her word! so get your own word loser. if you can..idk. :lol:[/quote] [b]Lhyrickz[/b] [quote]Of course she deserves this XD. She's totally awesome. from the beginning its all WOW!!perfect example of a friend.[/quote] [b]Luneei/LOVEGOOD[/b] [quote]:O She's Helpful,Great advice-r,Awesome,Honest,Always There, Talkative, A freaking BADASS friend! and MOST IMPORTANTLY she is PRETTY! :wow:[/quote] [b]Trixx / Apo[/b] [quote]She is young :D yeah she is. So she called me as her lolo =D . uh beat that! my grandchild is just one year younger than me! she is one of the crunkest kid in the street. she is taken. :wow: She's not the girl next door! she's the badass kid across the street! XD so watch out! [i]*banatan ka nyan[/i][/quote] [b]Anne[/b] [quote]*Salute, blah she is like wow. lucky dondon you bastard! XD. she helped so much with my project!Great Mod,gfx maker,lover,adviser,layout author and of course a friend![/quote] [b]Minekoarch[/b] [quote]I havent really talk to her. but she is pretty XD[/quote] [/spoiler] I'll update it some other time okay? :penguin::penguin: Ill be back. sorry

Last edited by losher29 (2008-12-21 04:11:26)

bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Added as Crushes. ------>>DANX!!! ------>>Chaw!!! [hr][hr] Forever moar crushes. •Riz •Trixx •Chariz •Tinay etc.etc.
Jems Ono
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Shiruki Maru Nikz11 Leipot :D pis Cath ocampo megumi Ann gilian Lil sis daizee and a gay with long mouth lols
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Crushness. Haha. [i]*lazy to find moi previous post. haha![/i] Girlassh. [spoiler]• Kukoy - Cutee. :3 • Ate danx pogi. - Pogi ever. • Dyosa Chawrs. - No comment. Haha! • Eney. - She's so friendly. :3 • Anne. - <33 her works. • Charlene. - I loev her works also. :3 • Forsakendoll. - I loev her layouts. • Anna. • Lelouch. • Ann Gillian. • Russel. • Layne. [i]• Blaaah. Blaaah.[/i] *search.[/spoiler] Boyassh. [spoiler]• James. - Leader of MMP. • Nanix. - Pukpuk ever. • Mirhadz. - Friendly. • Kaygee. - Frienly. • Gratitude. - He's nice. • Dondon. - <33 his works. • Pipito21 • Rei. • Blueboimark. [i]• Blaaah. Blaaah.[/i] * search.[/spoiler]
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]Crushes[/b] [spoiler][b]Trixx Anne Jaaaamiiiie-IMYYYY Blanchee Lovelee Ate Faith Phia -Nik-[/b] ---- [b]Donnie And wtf.eu know who eu are amf! =D[/b][/spoiler]
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]ADDED[/b] [b]Ate Danx | Minekoarch[/b] She's a good story writer. IDOL :wow:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:47

[ 9 queries - 0.313 second ]
Privacy Policy