• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

losher29
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[b]Crushes[/b] :wow: -- Updated [hr][hr] [spoiler][b]Enuy/Darna [/b][quote]Watch out for her! The Greatest,Biggest,[b]HUMANGOLOUUSS[/b] Gossiper of All time![anu daw?] yup get over yourself. with [b]HUNGAGOUUUUUS[/b] eye bags! :retard: & she's Carlo-gago's waifuu too.taken.[/quote] [b]Bel Cutest[/b] [quote]You can never help not to laugh with her. She the bomb. XD Model of the only working product for stinky ass ARMPITss! tentenenen... [spoiler]T-A-W-A-S!!!!![/spoiler] :D[/quote] [b]Lhyrickz[/b] [quote]Of course she deserves this XD. She's totally awesome. from the beginning its all WOW!!perfect example of a friend.[/quote] [b]Luneei/LOVEGOOD[/b] [quote]:O She's Helpful,Great advice-r,Awesome,Honest,Always There, Talkative, A freaking BADASS friend! and MOST IMPORTANTLY she is PRETTY! :wow:[/quote] [b]Trixx / Apo[/b] [quote]She is young :D yeah she is. So she called me as her lolo =D . uh beat that! my grandchild is just one year younger than me! she is one of the crunkest kid in the street. she is taken. :wow: She's not the girl next door! she's the badass kid across the street! XD so watch out! [i]*banatan ka nyan[/i][/quote] [b]Anne[/b] [quote]*Salute, blah she is like wow. lucky dondon you bastard! XD. she helped so much with my project!Great Mod,gfx maker,lover,adviser,layout author and of course a friend![/quote] [b]Minekoarch[/b] [quote]I havent really talk to her. Oh no nvm. yiheee. I already chat with her at MMP, she's really fuunny xD And she looooves...*[i]puke puke[/i].. Jk. NVM :P but she is pretty XD[/quote] [b]Blanch[/b] [quote]For some weird reassoon, I like girls with glasses. Haha, She smart. :P She said ima bench model.wtf? xD And I know who is her labilabs :wow: & She also knows who slapped so hard. lmao. secret.[/quote] [b]Faith[/b] [quote]She is sweet. Yup. She is. Baby face xD[/quote] [b]Forsaken / Aya[/b] [quote]When I heard her voice, It was cool. Nothing on I expected like a snobby-ish kind. xD Cuz she sounds so formal and serious here. But when I heard it was so sweet.lmao.wth? Oh lol her works are awesome. But I think she's kinda busy nowadays. & Oh yeah she's really pretty too xD & funny.[/quote] [b]Babools[/b] [quote]She is really funny *potek . Lol, She's pretty, I must say. It's really fun talking to her. But I want to know her more :wow:[/quote] [/spoiler] I'll update it some other time okay? :penguin::penguin: Ill be back. sorry

Last edited by losher29 (2008-12-25 23:22:34)

naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

apdet ~ i crush [quote][b]Danx[/b] and [b]Chaw[/b] :wow: cutie2 twinnie ~[/quote] i crush [quote][b]ate Tinay[/b] she's nice and friendly[/quote] i crush [quote][b]graditute[/b] and [b]gerard[/b] :wow: funcorner mates nice and friendly too ~[/quote] ----------------------------------------- last apdet . i crush sis [i]charlenne[/i] :wow: she's nice .. and pretty and i crush .. umm :redface: nevermind :disgust: :penguin: ----------------------------------------- new ~ [spoiler][quote][b]mirhadz[/b] kinda mysterious but he's nice :thumbsup:[/quote] [quote][b]gratitude1[/b] he's friendly and nice .[/quote] [quote][b]chai/xwiit_az_candii[/b] my super uber kawaiii sisi <3[/quote] [quote][b]setsunacha[/b] mu kawai sisi friendly and we already know each other better[/quote] [quote][b]yumiko-chan[/b] my cute lil sisi :wow:[/quote] [/spoiler] --------------------- here's my crush list .. i'll start with the moderator(s) [spoiler][b]Boys[/b] [quote][b]mod jamees[/b] :wow: he's cute .. he likes music much and he's cool :thumbsup:[/quote] [quote][b]Rei[/b] he's kinda cute :D[/quote] [quote][b]Dark Shadow[/b] hahaha ..[/quote] [quote][b]Kaygee :3[/b] i guess :rolleyes:[/quote] [b]Girls[/b] [quote][b]mod Anne[/b] she loveeee david archuletaa kyaaa :wow:[/quote] [quote][b]sis zefa[/b] she's so friendly and nice :D[/quote] [quote][b]sis Shella[/b] she's fun :thumbsup: and friendly[/quote] [quote][b]sis xxBUBBLiExx[/b] she's cute[/quote] [quote][b]sis Cuteukoi[/b] i always saw her in fun corner i think she's a fun person :D[/quote] [quote][b]sis maricella[/b] she fans of naruto same like me :D[/quote] [quote][b]sis Xiruki[/b] she's a fansign maker friendly and nice :D[/quote] [quote][b]sis Lelouch_0[/b] she's nice :D[/quote] [/spoiler] etc. added soon
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]Crushess x3[/b] boys only, I cannot fine the gurls list :penguin: [spoiler][quote][b]Dondon a.k.a. mai lab <3[/b] Huahah, my only true love here. :lol: He is so funny, romantic, sweet, talented, crazy, friendly, wuakak, too many to mention. He is the guy who makes me smile by just seeing his name, huaha, i'm truly super obsessed with this dude. :lol: He said he loves me coz i'm crazy, okay i'm fine with tat :penguin: [b]i still love him[/b][/quote] [quote][b]Kiro Tan a.k.a. sensei[/b] He is super uber crazy, lol, lately I asked him why did he ol using cp all the time, and he told me he was on the roof. He is in the roof, day and night, what's wrong with this dude??? :lol: I always pray so the rain will come when he is on the roof =D. He has a lot of fans here, i dunno why ( i dunno, tralalla), he is my sensei and my bestfriend. :P[/quote] [quote][b]Rei Ryuzaki a.k.a. BFF[/b] Nyaha, i really love talking to him, he is my evil bestie and partner of crime wohohoh:ninja: he truly did what most of us want, but don't have any guts to do it, he truly is someone who is brave enough to di stuffs. He is uber crazy too, (which friend of mine isn't :ninja:), and he is SUPER improving in gfx. And he is in love too =D[/quote] [quote][b]Karuro a.k.a Carlo[/b] Whoaa.. finally he is with kaka eney :wow:. I'm so glad they finally be together, wuakak, =D i just hope for their best :lol:, anyway, he is a fun dude, he is pretty crazy too, i do not him that well, i met him in class s board. :eh:[/quote] [b]Losher29 a.k.a Chris[/b] Whoahhah, i thought he was older than me, i never knew he is a year younger than me. lol wutz, he PMed about some school survey bout games, I helped him though, tat is how I knew him, he is a good sport, i wonder how is he doing now, huahha. :lol: Glad he got A+! x3! I would never get A+, especially stuffs that has to be cut, hand written, arghh :retard: [b]D'Angelo a.k.a. monmon[/b] I do not crush him, lol, we fight a lot, but he is very nice if he isn't mean to me. =D he helped me to get back my profile, tralala, :lol: i'm really thankful since then, I thought he is just a meanie =D, i call him monmon in short for monster =D, peace monmon =D[/spoiler] Actually except dondon, i just look up to those guys. :lol: i respect them. :D
maricella
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]crushies.. :wow: [sup][color=pink]girls[/color][/sup] [/b] [b]top 1[/b] [spoiler][b]mahal ko (xxBUBBLIExx) [/b] -she's funny.she's very friendly.and most of all.we lalab each other..she's so pogi..:redface::redface:[/spoiler] [b]other girl crushes[/b] [spoiler][b]randomized.haha :lol: sis aya (forsakendoll) [/b] - i crush her even though we're not close..'cus i love her layies! :redface: [b]sis tinay (kristina16) [/b] - she's nyc. :lol: and very kind. IMY sis. :D [b]sis nadd (naddnadd) [/b] - she's cute.. ;) she's nyc and approachable.. ;) (sasuke's mine! :D ) [b]sis xiru (---xXirukiTepe---) [/b] - she's nyc,not boring to chat with,i didn't knew that i will be her friend..i don't know what's happening with her mood now.i'm not in the OT section.. how bad. :wallbash: she's cool. :cool: [b]sis chukoi (CuTeUkoi) [/b] - she's kind and sooo fun to chat with and as her username says,she's cute. haha :eh: [b]ate daix (daixee mae) [/b] - she is very friendly and i like what she calls me. :lol: [b]sis malow (malow) [/b] - she's so nice and she's approachable too. =) [b]sis clara (An93L) [/b] - she's soooo sooo soooo kind.and she's friendly.. [b]sis lez (leslie815) [/b] - she's kind. and vewii vewii friendly.. :redface: [b]sis annie (ann gillian) [/b] - she calls me bingbing (i like it) and ur soo nyc.. :lol: [b]sis danxtot (MiNEKOARCH) [/b] -i admire her beauty.. :eh: hey,where's my prize? ;) [b]sis dess (dess29) [/b] - i crush her because she's not [i]suplada[/i] .. =) [b]ma'am (eri.03) [/b] - it's bec she looks like my friend,and she's nice.. [b]sis bettinaput (megumi028) [/b] - she's so kind and friendly. :) [b]cha (setsunacha) [/b] - haha..i think she's cool.. :cool: and she supported my labtim ever! xD [b]candy (angeli718) [/b] - she's fun to chat with and she's a cutie.. :D [b]eney (eney0715) [/b] - she calls me mella,but my name is only single "L",whatever she wnts.. =D but i like her ava with karuroooo.. :lol:..she's such a LOSER.. =D [b]char (charleneajose) [/b] - yeah..she's soo cute.. ;] she's a layout maker and a gfx maker.. too cool masterpieces.. :cool: [b]eyana (iana27) [/b] - haha..she's cute and friendly.very approachable. :eh: [b]mikaydol (mikay_03) [/b] - she's my idol.and i'm her #1 fan. :eh: haha.i crush her even though i can't see her face.. :paranoid:[/spoiler] [b][sup][color=blue]guys[/color][/sup][/b] [b]top 1[/b] [spoiler][b]fafa robi (jamessss:b) [/b] - he's my fafa. i crush you. :eh: he's puge.and it's ok if he don't crush me,too. =D[/spoiler] [b]other guy crushes[/b] [spoiler][b]keydyi (Kaygee :3) [/b] -he's fun to talk with and he's super emo and friendly! :lol: IMY your [i]kakulitan[/i] :eh: [b]ilhamc (Ilhamc17) [/b] -he's our ex-leader in Naruto Fanz-ShinobiElite and he's the founder of it also.. [b]eehjay [/b] -i crush him even though we're not close.. :paranoid: because he's a strict retired moderator.. :D and i find him cute.. ;] [b]bryan (rakzztar) [/b] - i crush him also even though we're not soo close..it's because he's funny?.. :rolleyes: he's a loser [b]aaron (Rei Ryuzaki) [/b] - he's nice and i think he's kind also.. i also love his works.. :) he's cute too. :wow: [b]echo/tunie (portuniecho) [/b] - he's fun to talk with..:D we make kewl sentences like: you are how? fine is life.haha :lol: but that's only a crush sis duch! :lol: [b]oreo (nanix84) [/b] - he says wrong spelled words are uso for today..haha :D and because he's nice! [b]potchi (pAtchii) [/b] - he's kinda cute and kind..i always chat with him in the OT section. & he's cute in his' avatar..:D too bad,he's not active anymur. :rolleyes: [b]dondanne (dondon) [/b] - i found him cute when he's asleep in his' ava.. :D goodluck to anne bro! =D [b]tatay jie (jieduck) [/b] - he's my beloved tatay here in ftalk..haha he's so [i]seloso[/i] :redface:[/spoiler] [b]changed some descriptions.. :D mor crushies to come.. =D[/b]
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

~ my crushes... [b]Hanzel[/b] (ghemandhen) [i]The Sweet Gal.[/i] She's one of mah closest friends here. She's so sweet and adorable. Oh gosh... i miss her :cry: [b]Eney[/b] (friendship) [i]The Spammer.[/i] :P Mah student's in [i]kalokohan[/i] subject. She's gayish gurl, friendly, and sweet. But behind of those positive comments, She's so [i]madaldal[/i], a gossiper and [i]lukaret[/i] :lol: [b]Mikay[/b] (gurla loo) [i]The Engineers of all crazy things.[/i] She's my txtmate in [i]kalokohan[/i]. We always talk about everything under the sun. She's friendly and sweet. Funny and mysterious gal. :P [b]Mabel[/b] (sisterrete) [i]Princess Bu----.[/i] :lol: Oh i love this gurl. She's so adorable and funny. She's also a gayish gurl and sweet like honey. She's very talkative like a term paper :wasted: [b]Cham[/b] (chamomay) [i]The call gurl.[/i] :lol: She's also my txtmate. And i really love her voice. She's a DJ. Sweet and Rocker gal. [b]Clariz[/b] (clang2x)[i] The crazy and green Ninja.[/i] :lol: My [i]kababayan[/i] in Kalokohan City. She's crazy and [i]"berde ang utak"[/i]. :lol: I have a lot of crushes here... And my uber crush here is "ROCKSTAR" egroup members. :D oh gosh! i love them!
rinapgln_24
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com][img]http://dl6.glitter-graphics.net/pub/514/514216t7m5eojueu.gif[/img][/url] [spoiler]i don't hav a crush anymore because he had a gf!!:(:D:D[/spoiler]
heroinslither
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

updated: Danx - sweet. smart . funny Blanche - good in editing. nerdy? :lol: cool
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[color=blue]My crushes.[/color] [spoiler][i]Trix - Trixx.xii [ I will NEVER forget you! ;) ] misz.faith [ my ate is cute! ] LOUISE.27 [ imy! where are you!?! ] kristina16 - ate tinay [ same old ate! :) ] Ate chai.-'AphrOdiTe' [ no comment. l0l. ] bridget [ one of my close friends! ] Ate Riz [ our lider in TS! she's nice. :)][/i][/spoiler] want more? comming soon. :D [color=red]SHHHH. :P [/color]
laynejoselle
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I cararashh the following :wow: [b]Mare[/b] (malow) she's pretty and sweet. she helps me with me problems :D [b]sisz Faith[/b] (misz.faith) I just met her and she's so sweet.. she's also very pretty.. I know she really miss her love. :D [b]peter pan[/b] (kiro tan) a charming guy in TS.. he's one of my friends there and he's really fun to talk to.. I always bully her to trixx.. peace bro :D . [b]bro rei[/b] (Rei Ryuzaki) he's also one of the charming guy in TS.. he's really fun to talk with.. he teaches me malay, I just hope he's teaching me the true malay, not like riz :lol: [b]miss pretty[/b] (cla_15) this girl is one of my first friends in The Scandalers.. she is sometimes evil, and sometimes funny hahah.. I love her for that :D [b]sisz hayley[/b] (oOpunkrockeranimeOo) she is so pretty, she's also a sweet gal, we always talk with each other when she's around :D [b]kuya donnie[/b] (dondon) the person totally rocks.. he's such a good kuya.. also funny haha.. he and riz always joking fighting haha.. he always greets us in the confe.. [b]chan[/b] (losher29) he's funny and cool.. he kinda left malow behind TS haha joek... he always talks to me in YM.. and talks about my crush and frightens me when he says he's goonna ask my crush out with me.. he's kinda evil =D [b]anne[/b] (anne.24) she's very kind to me.. she and donnie makes a perfect couple.. they are, in some way have both virtues .. [b]siszie orangie[/b] (twinkleprincess) she definitely love orange!! she's fun to talk to.. she is one of my closest friend in TS.. [b]ate zhel[/b] (black_eLjOy) she's sweet to me.. i treat her as my big sis hu helps me in my problems and fun to talk to. [b]sisz ninch[/b] (charm_caster0604) she is sweet to me.. she is one of my best friends here.. [b]ceejhay[/b] (gratitude1) he's funny.. he's my friend here and I always talk to him in ym.. [b]ate tinay[/b] (kristina16) she's caring and understanding.. she's like a big sis to me.. [b]sisz nahz[/b] (Nahz.Is.Fab) she is like a friend who's fun to talk with.. she's one of my first friend in TS.. [b]sisz lovelee[/b] ( philixre) my lovely friend and a funny friend.. we always talk in the ym.. [b]sisz phia[/b] (pinkblack08) my patient and understnding sisz.. sisz sorri for being demanding in the request :lol: [b]sis zefa[/b] (xPEPPERMINTx) i met her when i have a conversation with sisz hayley.. she's sweet and kind.. she's also fun to talk to.. [b]sis trixx[/b] (Trixx.xii) she's very friendly and fun to talk to.. :eh: [b]eney[/b] (eney0715) i dunno if she still remember me, but she was my buddie before, i met her in the philippine sect. when im still a newbie and she was kind :D. [b]iana[/b] (iana27) i met her in what's my gift sect.. she pretty and kind.. :D [b]mod james[/b] (jamessss:b) an understanding mod.. a cool mod.. many crushes him haha.. he's [s]danx[/s] chaw's property :wow: [b]danx[/b] (MiNEKOARCH) she's pretty.. she's also kind.. she and bryan looks good together.. :wow: [b]bryan[/b] (rakzztar) he's cool.. i meet him in chit-chat.. he and ukoi or danx looks good together :wow: [b]chaw[/b] (xxBUBBLiExx) she's pretty.. she's mod james property :lol: .. she's kind ;] I cararash all the TS members and MMP members :D I cararash whoever cararash me :D
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]:added ---> Game loading for bein nice and as well as pipedown_666 :wow:[/b]
khrizsha05
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]i am still looKIng harhar[/b]
kessyl09
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[color=deeppink][align=center][b]i crush my FU mates :lol::lol::lol: [/b][/align][/color]
aprilcutie09
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Update.! [quote][b]Sis Tinay.[/b] - I really love and idolized her. [b]Siz Phia.[/b] - I like her graphics as well as her. [b]Siz Trixx.[/b] - She's so cute. [b]Chariz.[/b] - I idolized her VM.! [b]Siz Andrea.[/b] - I love eu xOo much. Stay cute and sweet.[/quote] That's all for now. :P
dess29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote]i craz rissapot today.. ahaha.. describe?- she is kind. and so crazy.. lolz[/quote]
aprilcutie09
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[u]27.12.08 Crushie Updates. [/u] [quote][b]Beh-Beh/LayneJoselle[/b] - I love my beh-beh very much. - Sh'es xOo cute. sweet. [b]Behbz/BlueBerry543[/b] - I also love her as I love my Beh-Beh. - Stay Sweet and Adorable.[/quote] Wenkx. I uber love these girls
laynejoselle
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=aprilcutie09]27.12.08 Crushie Updates. Beh-Beh/LayneJoselle - I love my beh-beh very much. - Sh'es xOo cute. sweet. Behbz/BlueBerry543 - I also love her as I love my Beh-Beh. - Stay Sweet and Adorable. Wenkx. I uber love these girls[/quote] ube lav yah too cutiee ko I cararashh the following cutiee (aprilcutie09) she's soo sweet and pretty.. she's cute she's kind.. she's my new bff in ftalk.. beriie (BlueBerry543) jamie the sweet kulit sometime evil friend iof mine... i lab her still :wow: Mare (malow) she's pretty and sweet. she helps me with me problems sisz Faith (misz.faith) I just met her and she's so sweet.. she's also very pretty.. I know she really miss her love. peter pan (kiro tan) a charming guy in TS.. he's one of my friends there and he's really fun to talk to.. I always bully her to trixx.. peace bro . bro rei (Rei Ryuzaki) he's also one of the charming guy in TS.. he's really fun to talk with.. he teaches me malay, I just hope he's teaching me the true malay, not like riz miss pretty (cla_15) this girl is one of my first friends in The Scandalers.. she is sometimes evil, and sometimes funny hahah.. I love her for that sisz hayley (oOpunkrockeranimeOo) she is so pretty, she's also a sweet gal, we always talk with each other when she's around kuya donnie (dondon) the person totally rocks.. he's such a good kuya.. also funny haha.. he and riz always joking fighting haha.. he always greets us in the confe.. chan (losher29) he's funny and cool.. he kinda left malow behind TS haha joek... he always talks to me in YM.. and talks about my crush and frightens me when he says he's goonna ask my crush out with me.. he's kinda evil anne (anne.24) she's very kind to me.. she and donnie makes a perfect couple.. they are, in some way have both virtues .. siszie orangie (twinkleprincess) she definitely love orange!! she's fun to talk to.. she is one of my closest friend in TS.. ate zhel (black_eLjOy) she's sweet to me.. i treat her as my big sis hu helps me in my problems and fun to talk to. sisz ninch (charm_caster0604) she is sweet to me.. she is one of my best friends here.. ceejhay (gratitude1) he's funny.. he's my friend here and I always talk to him in ym.. ate tinay (kristina16) she's caring and understanding.. she's like a big sis to me.. sisz nahz (Nahz.Is.Fab) she is like a friend who's fun to talk with.. she's one of my first friend in TS.. sisz lovelee ( philixre) my lovely friend and a funny friend.. we always talk in the ym.. sisz phia (pinkblack08) my patient and understnding sisz.. sisz sorri for being demanding in the request sis zefa (xPEPPERMINTx) i met her when i have a conversation with sisz hayley.. she's sweet and kind.. she's also fun to talk to.. sis trixx (Trixx.xii) she's very friendly and fun to talk to.. eney (eney0715) i dunno if she still remember me, but she was my buddie before, i met her in the philippine sect. when im still a newbie and she was kind . iana (iana27) i met her in what's my gift sect.. she pretty and kind.. mod james (jamessss:b) an understanding mod.. a cool mod.. many crushes him haha.. he's danx chaw's property danx (MiNEKOARCH) she's pretty.. she's also kind.. she and bryan looks good together.. bryan (rakzztar) he's cool.. i meet him in chit-chat.. he and ukoi or danx looks good together chaw (xxBUBBLiExx) she's pretty.. she's mod james property .. she's kind
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[spoiler][quote=laynejoselle]he's danxchaw's property[/quote] [quote=laynejoselle]she and bryan looks good together..[/quote] Woaah. Layneeeee. :O:O Imma [s]kiss[/s] kill you. :lol: x) haha. Labyuuu. :kiss:[/spoiler] I crush layne, she rocks. :wow::wow:
laynejoselle
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=MiNEKOARCH]Woaah. Layneeeee. Imma kiss kill you. x) haha. Labyuuu. I crush layne, she rocks.[/quote] haha yeah I do joek :lol: I wanna join mmp but i'll miss TS coonfused I crush teh person above me.. she rock too.. she's vere very prtty
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[color=blue]My crushes.[/color] [b]Twiz (Trixx.xii) [/b] - One of my closes friend in ftalk.i loev her bery much. :wow::wow: :redface: she's so sweet , adorable , nice , kind , and a cutie. wahihi. stay sweet and adorable twiz! :) ..she likes [s]kiro[/s] bery much.aww. good for kiro. u lucky [s]bastard[/s] .. wahha! joke. [b]Louise (LOUISE.27)[/b] - one of my co-ts. im really outdated with news. wahaha!i don't know that she left fstalk.im not sure with this rumor.well i really miss her. i miss same old ts! well thats ol. [b]Ate Tinay (kristina16)[/b] - She's one of my favorite moderators in fstalk.She's very nice and kind.and i loev her HAIR. woah. thats ol. w8. she's my co-ts actually. :D [b]bridget (bridget)[/b] - One of my bestfriends here! i could trust her. but she migrated in ts. now her group is now mmp. but im happy when her is happy. [sadameng language ] wahah!. [b]Ate Riz (cla_15) [/b]- wow.lider! ahaha! our lider in ts.she's nice and so drmatic. jst kiddin; wahaha!.. good luck to you! [b]tol/Layne (laynejoselle) [/b]- My so called TOL. wahhaa! she's one of my besfriend for now.^.6. she's adorable,kind,nice, cute also :P . wahah!always remember im always here for you. :) TS is always welcoming you, wahiwhiw. ^^ [b]marshmalow (malow)[/b] - my co-ts. she's nice , very practical , kind and etc... [color=green]want more? comming soon. [/color]:D [color=red]SHHHH. :P [/color]

Last edited by Hoshigaki (2008-12-27 09:58:08)

bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Wow, long time no post here. =| FIRST OF ALL. [b]Labz[/b] (marshmalow) - u are so lovable :wow: sweet,kind,pretty,she's mah idol :wow: shes my best friend here at ftalk. ilysm labz, i hope well stay that way. suddenly i remembered Chan :lol: TCCIC. [b]Dyosa[/b] :lol: (Layne) - ayt, ily sis. just the right girl you need. pretty vain, you think i didn't know that huh. :lol: sis, were both evil. =D kip reaching your goal. [b]Chocolate[/b] (Riz) - The only friend on my ff. leader of TS. she's my cool ninja. funny as always. sweet! thats why i called her chocolate :eh: i missed talking to you! stay safe:wow: [b]Trixx[/b] - traveler, vain!, pretty, friendly, always here to talk to you. stay safe dear. [b]Heart[/b] (Ninch) - you girl is very missed by me. she is so friendly. fun to talk with. wer are you? tcee. [quote=aprilcutie09]Behbz/BlueBerry543 - I also love her as I love my Beh-Beh. - Stay Sweet and Adorable.[/quote] I Crush you too vain. :wow:

Last edited by bluberry543 (2008-12-27 10:45:28)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:07

[ 9 queries - 6.661 second ]
Privacy Policy