• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[b][u]Not arranged.[/u][/b] [spoiler][quote][b]chocnut/marshmalow (malow)[/b] - misz.faith heel look alike. i loev her bangs. lol. anyway. she loves [s]tiyan[/s]. ooopsss.. hahaha! don't kill me chocnut.. =D=D :penguin:[/quote] [quote][b]Louise (LOUISE.27)[/b] - one of my co-ts. im really outdated with news. wahaha!i don't know that she left fstalk.im not sure with this rumor.well i really miss her. i miss same old ts! well thats ol.[/quote] [quote][b]Ate Tinay (kristina16)[/b] - She's one of my favorite moderators in fstalk.She's very nice and kind.and i loev her HAIR. woah. thats ol. w8. she's my co-ts actually. :D[/quote] [quote][b]bridget (bridget)[/b] - One of my bestfriends here! i could trust her. but she migrated in ts. now her group is now mmp. but im happy when her is happy. [sadameng language ] wahah!.[/quote] [quote][b]Ate Riz/Poknat (cla_15) [/b]- Poknat! She's the most evil person a met. =D . keep up the good work. thanks for sharing.haha! :)[/quote] [quote][b]tol/Layne (laynejoselle) [/b]- My so called TOL. wahhaa! she's one of my besfriend for now.^.6. she's adorable,kind,nice, cute also :P . wahah!always remember im always here for you. :) TS is always welcoming you.[/quote] [quote][b]Jamie (bluberry543)[/b] - my co-ts and one of my close friends here. i thought i can fool her.wahah. portable ps3. wahahah![/quote] [quote][b]Chariz/ChaRei (obsessed95)[/b] - my co - ts also.! :D .. i loev her voice also.. hihi! and she loves this emote --> :wow: .. lolz.. i dunno y.. hahaha! well tctctc.. :redface:[/quote] [/spoiler]
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

^ there is someone missing. :| * i think. [hr][hr] Anyways my crushes are. •Danx •Chaw •Ate Duch •Eney •Trixx •Riz •Louise •Chariz •Anne •Ate Aya •Push •Oo-MA •Sis Nela ( bratinela) •Bridget •Linniie •Nahz •Lovely •Hanzel •Ninch •Lois •Ate meng •Ate Ays •Chai •Faith •Joebz •Tinay •Layne •Nina (nina123456) I think i forgot some names. :retard: so many.bwahaha. boys will be updated next time. =D
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[i][b]JAMES[/b]. [/i]:P I haven't seen some of the guys out here yet. :P So I'll stick to my James.
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Ofcourse, i crush Kimmieee too. :wow: :lol: I also crush tis following girls: Celine. Ate ganda. Clang. Chaw. Mareng Luna. Eney. Dadanx. Iana. Ukoi. Mela. Annexchen. Angeli. Duch. Ays. Tinay. Blanche. Lois. Bridget. Weng. Ize. Jesrhel. Linnie. Phia. Chariz. Laynejoselle. Uma. Maye. All [b]MMP Mmbers[/b], ehmmm. LY. :lol:

Last edited by jamessss:b (2009-01-06 09:54:51)

losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Crushes[/b] :wow: -- Updated [hr][hr] [spoiler][b]Enuy/Darna/Eyebag Queen & T-ks [/b][quote]Watch out for her! The Greatest,Biggest,[b]HUMANGOLOUUSS[/b] Gossiper of All time![anu daw?] yup get over yourself. with [b]HUNGAGOUUUUUS[/b] eye bags! :retard: & she's Carlo-gago's waifuu too.taken.She's a -----era :] Green Zooooone[/quote] [b]Bel Cutest/Tawas Model[/b] [quote]You can never help not to laugh with her. She the bomb. XD Model of the only working product for stinky ass ARMPITss! tentenenen... [spoiler]T-A-W-A-S!!!!![/spoiler] :D[/quote] [b]Lhyrickz[/b] [quote]Of course she deserves this XD. She's totally awesome. from the beginning its all WOW!!perfect example of a friend. She even became a promoter so fast xD last time i see her she was a newbie NOW WOWW xD Really cool person tooo.[/quote] [b]Luneei/LOVEGOOD[/b] [quote]:O She's Helpful,Great advice-r,Awesome,Honest,Always There, Talkative, A freaking BADASS friend! and MOST IMPORTANTLY she is PRETTY! :wow: I love it when she say CHAN POGI xDD . Naks. She has a cute voice too. idk Its just the way it is. She's Undecribeable. xD Bongga. lmao her word[/quote] [b]Trixx / Apo[/b] [quote]She is young :D yeah she is. So she called me as her lolo =D . uh beat that! my grandchild is just one year younger than me! she is one of the crunkest kid in the street. she is taken. :wow: She's not the girl next door! she's the badass kid across the street! XD so watch out! [i]*banatan ka nyan[/i] I must also say she's organize xD Like all HER threads are all nice and everything[/quote] [b]Anne[/b] [quote]*Salute, blah she is like wow. lucky dondon you bastard! XD. she helped so much with my project!Great Mod,gfx maker,lover,adviser,layout author and of course a friend![/quote] [b]Minekoarch / Danx[/b] [quote]I havent really talk to her. Oh no nvm. yiheee. I already chat with her at MMP, she's really fuunny xD And she looooves...*[i]puke puke[/i].. Jk. NVM :P but she is pretty XD And also. I pronounce Her name as "Denx" WTF?. So she also call me CHEN xD*fart fart[img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/24.gif[/img][/quote] [b]Blanch / Spongebob Lover / Sexy Nerd[/b] [quote]For some weird reassoon, I like girls with glasses. Haha, She smart. :P She said ima bench model.wtf? xD And I know who is her labilabs :wow: & She also knows who slapped me so hard. lmao. secret. She's funny xD Tangerz. Her word xD. So I put erz in every word. Bobongerz. Oongangerz. Bwisiterz [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/24.gif[/img] She said im green. lol NOT! i said just agree to what MMP pest said xDD haha.lolololol[/quote] [b]Faith[/b] [quote]She is sweet. Yup. She is. Baby face xD I tthought she was gonna be a snob xD but i was wrong XD Lol she nice to talk to. I met her at TS. But unfortunately I didnt stay there fo long. But I enjoy the time talking to theem Really cool people.[/quote] [b]Forsaken / Aya[/b] [quote]When I heard her voice, It was cool. Nothing on I expected like a snobby-ish kind. xD Cuz she sounds so formal and serious here. But when I heard it was so sweet.lmao.wth? Oh lol her works are awesome. But I think she's kinda busy nowadays. & Oh yeah she's really pretty too xD & funny.[/quote] [b]Babools / Bolbols / Chaw[/b] [quote]She is really funny *potek i mean pota . Lol, She's pretty, I must say. It's really fun talking to her. But I want to know her more :wow: She hates writing xD Lol Crunk kid. We have same thing in common. Like swearing o.O Hating o.O Teasing xDD And most importantly. GOSSIPINGG :thumbsup:[/quote] [b]Iana / Danda[/b] [quote]I thought she was older than me xD o.O but she wasnt. Lol I like it when she swears. Lmao. Funny[i]*Kanina pa kong nghihintay sa reply. tse. Lecheng Tae[/i] [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/24.gif[/img][/quote] [b]Chariz / Obssess[/b] [quote]She is a Preettaay Gal. Mad right. & she is a lover of Rei :wow: She is nice to talk to xDDLool Crunky crunky. ALways askign for Confeeee xD I know who are her crushes xDD[/quote] [b]Malow / Faith Lookalikiee[/b] [quote]Imma break um down for u guys . xD I met her at Rockstars And then they just linked it up on us xDDBut anyway Yeah She's a really coooool kid. She is a naughty kidd. No swearing. [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/112.gif[/img] lol Good Girl. sleep early for school xD lol i love that Ewanerz xDD She's nice too I think she was my firstt friend at rockstars xDD. She has a nice page at fs i must say xDD Nice graphics she have too. :wow: :wow: She has nice eyes xDD And I miss talking to her.[/quote] [b]Ukoi / Chukoi[/b] [quote]Loooool She links me too people :D which sucks. Nah kiddign :P. Anyhoehoehoe. She is 1. FUNNY. 2. CRUNK. 3. Pretty :wow: & 4. Lol She said I have bunch of gfs. Lol NOT! not true ate Chukoi. BUT she is funny to death :thaambsap:[/quote] [/spoiler] I'll update it some other time okay? :penguin::penguin: Ill be back. sorry More is coming.

Last edited by losher29 (2009-01-06 13:39:24)

maricella
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]i'm gonna post some loev!! :wow: Girls: mahal (xxBUBBLIExx) sis aya (forsakendoll) sis tinay (kristina16) siso naddoy (naddnadd) sis xiru (---xXirukiTepe---) sis chukoi (CuTeUkoi) tamboy daix (daixee mae) sis malow (malow) sis clara (An93L) sis lez (leslie815) sis annie (ann gillian) danxtot (MiNEKOARCH) sis dess (dess29) ma'am (eri.03) sis bettinaput (megumi028) cha (setsunacha) candy (angeli718) eney (eney0715) char (charleneajose) eyana (iana27) mikaydol (mikay_03) luna (lovegood) bridyoy (Bridget) she (_ryl_) Guys: fafa james (jamessss:b) keydyi (Kaygee :3) ilhamc (Ilhamc17) eehjay (eehjay) bryan akufanalu (rakzztar) aaron (Rei Ryuzaki) echo/tunie (portuniecho) oreo (nanix84) potchi (pAtchii) dondanne (dondon) tatay jie (jieduck) i kras all MMP and KLG members. ;] and and? nothing.. :P [/b]

Last edited by maricella (2009-01-08 07:04:28)

eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

Since I am too lazy to update my very long list, today, I'll be posting my MMP family. :lol: [spoiler][align=center][b]Gaga[/b]ls. :D[/align] [quote][b]Luna | Labidabs[/b] - She is very pretty. The same with her voice. :wow: I met her at OT thread 10 years ago. (: She loves to tell stories. :D She loves to talk? (;; Hahaha. idk. XD You'll never get bored whenever you are chatting with her, you'll be entertained. Especially with her loooooooooooooong posts and messages. :lol: [i]Peace Labidabs. :*[/i] She's kind-hearted. :wow:[/quote] [quote][b]Blanche | My Lukaret[/b] - Hahaha. She may look nerd because of her eyeglasses, but I am telling you, she is so cool. :P She's smart, funny, a little bit shy. (wtf? :/ Hahaha.) She loves me. :wow: I am the reason why she joined MMP. =D jk.[/quote] [quote][b]Chaw | Babools[/b] - She's funny. :lol: She loves kissing and scrubbing my singit. :redface: Hahaha. She's also pretty. (: A school nerd. :O jk. She's smart. :P She's very diligent. :drool:[/quote] [quote][b]Danx | Kambal[/b] - We were groupmates, decades ago. :D And now, we are groupmates again. :lol: She is shy to expose her pretty face. :redface: Well, she keeps on saying that I am prettier than her, hmm. I can't do anything about it. Because thats true. =D XD Her boyfriend's name is Karlo, while mine is Carlo. (Urgh. Nothing. :lol:) What else? :retard: She loves pink and black. :lol:[/quote] [quote][b]Iana | Krash[/b] - My admirer. :wow: Hahaha. She's puge, but I am pugerer. (pugerer, what a word! :lol:) She's also funny. The future cheerleader of MMP. Oh yeah. hey mickey. :lol:[/quote] [quote][b]Cheray | Shokoy[/b] - Yow. Hahaha. I love the way she dress! :wow: It rocks. :P She used to love giving fansigns, buy I guess, she got sick of it, because almost half of those people, aren't hitting her back. :lol: jk. [i]Peace. :D[/i][/quote] [quote][b]Mela | Mella[/b] - LOL :lol: I love calling her Mella. :wow: She is kind. (: But, she is such a loser. =D [i]Haha, peace mella. :D[/i] Haven't seen her for days now. =([/quote] [quote][b]Bridget[/b] - I thought she's 15+ something, but gee, she is only idk, 12? Sorry. :| She's cute. Hope to know her more. :D[/quote] [quote][b]Angeli[/b] - She's young. :D She's also cute. :D We haven't had a decent conversation yet, because, when she's online i am not. etc. :lol:[/quote] [align=center][b]Bobo[/b]ys. :D[/align] [quote][b]Chan | Ding | Moso[/b] - He's crazy. :D Man. He looks like a 16 year-old dude. His voice is like a 20 year-old man. He acts like a kid. He thinks like a grown-up. He loves to swear. He is a gossiper like me. He is green. =D And thats why I [b]love[/b] this kid. :lol: Don't change Chan. ^____________^[/quote] [quote][b]Trick :drool: | Teekmate[/b] - He is sabog. :O He calls me Sexy. :wow: Haha. He is cool. A ****lero. :D Hahaha. Urgh, what else? Nice. And ugh, I know his secret. =D[/quote] [quote][b]James | Captain Barbel[/b] - CB! :lol: Is it big or small?????? :lol::lol: jk. He laughs like this --> [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/78.gif[/img] Hahaha. No wonder why he loves using it. :lol: JK. He keeps on saying "nonsense". :disgust: Hahaha. Urgh, He is a heartthrob. (wtf. :puke: Hahaha.)[/quote] [quote]Bryan | Fafing :wow: - His eyebags are big. :disgust: Bigger than mine. =( LOL He is a T.. T as in Torpe. Not T as in ****lero. :-J jk. (: Well, he has to do the first move, or else, someone else will win her heart. ;) Go fafing. :lol:[/quote] [quote][b]Kuya Jep[/b] - He..He is funny. Haha. he loves using the word "bonggang-bongga" (;; Labidab's lovteam. :wow: He is kind. :penguin:[/quote] [quote][b]Kuya Jolo[/b] - b-( Haha. He is always mad at me. :lol:I gave him three stars the other night. :lol: But he didn't like them. Hahaha. Anyway, I call him Kuya because he is older. =D I am 14 and he is 15. =D[/quote] [/spoiler] Gosh, I skipped alot of members. =( Sorry, But I still don't know you guys. :penguin:
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Updated + not arranged ------------------------------------- [spoiler][quote][b]Ryl , Chipster489[/b] Fun corner Crushie[/quote] [quote][b]edriann007[/b] Kind , he always help and fun corner crushie too :)[/quote] [quote][b]Anes (CloudsRider)[/b] FTI crushie :wow:[/quote] [quote][b]Linnie[/b] Nice , friendly and she lover green and frog =D[/quote] [quote][b]Danx[/b] and [b]Chaw[/b] :wow: cutie2 twinnie ~[/quote] [quote][b]ate Tinay[/b] she's nice and friendly[/quote] [quote][b]gerard[/b] :wow: funcorner mates nice and friendly too ~[/quote] [quote][b]Charlene[/b] nuce gfx , she's cute :)[/quote] [quote][b]mirhadz[/b] kinda mysterious but he's nice :thumbsup:[/quote] [quote][b]gratitude1[/b] he's friendly and nice .[/quote] [quote][b]chai/xwiit_az_candii[/b] my super uber kawaiii sisi <3[/quote] [quote][b]setsunacha[/b] mu kawai sisi friendly and we already know each other better[/quote] [quote][b]yumiko-chan[/b] my cute lil sisi :wow:[/quote] [/spoiler] ----------------------------------------- here's my (long time) crush list .. i'll start with the moderator(s) [spoiler][b]Boys[/b] [quote][b]mod jamees[/b] :wow: he's cute .. he likes music much and he's cool :thumbsup:[/quote] [quote][b]Rei[/b] he's kinda cute :D[/quote] [quote][b]Dark Shadow[/b] hahaha ..[/quote] [quote][b]Kaygee :3[/b] i guess :rolleyes:[/quote] [b]Girls[/b] [quote][b]mod Anne[/b] she loveeee david archuletaa kyaaa :wow:[/quote] [quote][b]sis zefa[/b] she's so friendly and nice :D[/quote] [quote][b]sis Shella[/b] she's fun :thumbsup: and friendly[/quote] [quote][b]sis xxBUBBLiExx[/b] she's cute[/quote] [quote][b]sis Cuteukoi[/b] i always saw her in fun corner i think she's a fun person :D[/quote] [quote][b]sis maricella[/b] she fans of naruto same like me :D[/quote] [quote][b]sis Xiruki[/b] she's a fansign maker friendly and nice :D[/quote] [quote][b]sis Lelouch_0[/b] she's nice :D[/quote] [/spoiler] etc. added soon
pAtchii
» Banned
1969-12-31

i krass.. **N* haha she's so addict..super adik..she's crazy..she's panget that's what she seiz..haha :penguin:
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[img]http://theftalk.com/img/female.gif[/img] [b]TOP 10.[/b] [spoiler][b]Ngisses / cla_15[/b] [quote]I don't crush her... I LOVE HER. ♥ She is soo funneeh. XDD I love talking to her, alien talk | ngongo language. She's one of a kind, unique and different. *buahaha. elyen? =D She never ran out of jokes. She never fails to make us all laugh. Seeing her online makes me wanna post and post in TS. She's pree-ty, she's a dyosa. XDD Ngalabyoo no na highest lemel, myutipol ningja. :*[/quote] [b]Baby Labidabs / AnakTrixx / Trixx.xii[/b] [quote]YAY! One of the coolest member here in Ftalk. I love her :* She's my pakner-in-crime, *bahaha. She's inlove with her kapateed, AnaKiro. :wow: she is very fun to talk with, LOL. She's funneeh. XDD Her GFX makes me drool. I mean, really, she's a blackbelt GFX maker. =D She;s simply adorable. So fkken KAWAII. You better handle this girl with care or she'll bite the living hell outta you. ((: I miss our kulitans. TT^TT Love you and IMY, Trixx! :*[/quote] [b]Mai bebe / LOUiSE.27[/b] [quote]GAAH. Where the flip is sheee? I so d*mn miss her, crap. Where art thou? *wallbash. She's the sweetest, most trusted friend you could ever have. D*mn, she's pretty, talented, smart and everything. :wow: She's uber kawaii && cool. She's one of a kind. :"> Same with my AnakTrixx, this purr-ty lady is oh-so-good in making GFX. Her styles are unique. She's colorful and creative. I EFFIN MISS HER. Iloveyoutothesupermegaextremelyinfinitemaxx, bebe. :>[/quote] [b]Chunkee / Ninch[/b] [quote]One of my besties here in Ftalk. She's cool and very friendly. She is down-to-earth and oh-so-prety. YAY! I love her. <333~ She's funneeh and crazy. LOL. I love talking to her, she's fun to talk with. She's good in making GFX. Hihi. Neat, simple and clean. She can be trusted, that's why I heart her. I love you, Chunkee. Never ever change. :*[/quote] [b]Babes / Andrea[/b] [quote]Our current TS leader. Ooyeaa~ She's kool, pretty, and funneeeh. She's nice, kind, and adorable. YAY! She is also good in GFX. I mean, really. *hands down. ^w^ I love her. *hugs&kisses. One of the fierce trios. She can be evil. So beware. >:3 I don't talk to her that much, I wanna know more about her. She's very astig. \m/:cool:[/quote] [b]Aiko / Anne / Anne.24[/b] [quote]My beloved Aiko, she's pretty and evil. *muahaaha. Okay, we're both evil. >:3 She loves Dundun~ Kyaay! She's oh-so-great in GFX, layouts, blogs, coding and a whole lot moreee. Mii Idol~ :3 I love talking to her, especially she's in the evil mood. *bahaaha. I love her to death, really. All hail Anne! ^:D^[/quote] [b]Hunneybunch / Tinay[/b] [quote]Trlalalal~ The kindest, most friendly mod in the town. She's pretty inside and out. I love her to death. Her layouts makes me drool, she's oh-so good at it. YAY! \:D/ I'm a huge fan of her. She's astig, literally. \m/ One of my fave mods here. Love you, hunneybunch. :* Stay as you are.[/quote] [b]Ceres / Lovelee[/b] [quote]This girl is superr kawaii~ I love talking to her, she's fun to talk with. She's funny and pretty kewl. Hihi~ Ceres is a cool callname. She's also good in GFX making. >:3 She's is vaaaiiiin. HAHA. I loev you, Ceres. :**[/quote] [b]Layne / LJ / laynejoselle[/b] [quote]*buahaha. This girl's adeek. Trlalala~ She's crazy, she hates being called [s]Joselle[/s]. I dunno whyy. She's young but talented. She is smart and friendly. LOL. I dunno her that much but she's literally astigin. Love you sis. :*[/quote] [b]Chocolate / Bridget[/b] [quote]Aww, I miss herr. She's pretty and kyot. >:3 I was shocked when she said that she's still in 4th grade. I was like, "OMFG, really?!" I thought she's 13 or something. *wakakaa. She's great in making GFX. Woot! She's pretty cool, too. Love you, Chocooo. :">[/quote] [/spoiler] [img]http://theftalk.com/img/male.gif[/img] [b]TOP 10. [/b]*alphabetically arranged. XD [spoiler]No descriptions. Unable to fetch data. Wth? XDD [b]• Aaron / Rei Ryuzaki • Bryan • Carl / Hoshigaki • Christian / losher29 • Ceejay • Dundun • Ephemeral • James / jamessss:b • Kiro Tan • Tunie[/b][/spoiler]

Last edited by obsessed95 (2009-01-07 01:50:09)

cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I crush [spoiler]Ephemeral :wallbash:[/spoiler]
cla_15
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

My [b]CRUSHED[/b] List =D :arrow: Updated o1- o7- o9 [spoiler][quote][b]Trixx[/b] > my cute [b]Baby[/b] Monster who loves terminating "hypocrites".Certified Shop-A-holic. [b]Fave Line when Im around:[/b] "Baby..pasa-load mo ko." :lol:[/quote] [quote][b]Chariz[/b] > weee..finally she came back home.:redface:..my pretty [b]Ngisses[/b] that is so abnoy. Talented GFX maker and loves throwing fantastic [s]insults[/s] quotable quotes.=D [b]Fave line:[/b] "LOL" (she spoke in confe and she got a unique way of saying that word..LOL):lol:[/quote] [quote][b]Ninch[/b] > my witty [b]Boknat[/b], who loves CRUSHING my personality!:mad: she thought that i am dumb coz of my happy-go-lucky persona but Boks, believe me, my head has twice the size of the one who reads this post. [i] may hydrocephalus ako e..[/i]:lol: [b]Fave line when im around:[/b] "Boks! IMY! :crybaby: musta ka na Boks?" :D[/quote] [quote][b]Tinay[/b] > my gorgeous [b]Nudols[/b]..she's nice w/ everyone here except with me..:angry: joke! very beautiful person inside and out (grabeng bolahan na to!):lol: i bet..she never cursed or banned any violator here..[img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/25.gif[/img] [b]Fave line:[/b] <insert sweetest words/compliments that you know here> :lol:[/quote] [quote][b]Andrea[/b] > my so-called [b]Toinkz[/b]. She's NOT sweet.:| She's NOT nice.:| She's so SNOB.:| but that was before..=) i can see a good leader in her. :evil::thumbsup: [b]Fave line:[/b] "I badly want a Class-TS confe..<no emoticons>" :lol:[/quote] [quote][b]Rei[/b] > my [i]gwapong[/i] student. Gawd! he's good in Tagalog, fast-learner! =)..good in GFX like her sweetheart (refer to crush#2) :wow:.. [b]fave line when im around:[/b] "Ate Riz said this is the translation *blah blah blah*...IS THAT CORRECT????:retard:"[/quote] [quote][b]Hoshi[/b] > my dearest [b]Pugak![/b] He looks at me as the girl counterpart of Adolf Hitler but it's very flattering that someone as evil as him idolized me! =D [b]Fave line/s:[/b] " i love her (refer to crush#1), i miss her (refer to crush#1) " and another line: (whatever i said/wrote, expect that he'll say/write that also..IDOL AKO e..) :cool:[/quote] [quote][b]Dondon[/b] > the [s]Sex God[/s] David Beckham of Ftalk!!!! Crap, i can even compare him to a BALOT e..(aphrodisiac?? NO!! :lol:) very very EXOTIC..Rawrrrr! :drool: [b]Fave line:[/b] "Hello <name of the girl he's talking to> namiss kita..:redface:" (yes!!! the --> :redface: emoticon is mandatory!!) :lol:[/quote] [quote][b]Anne[/b] > my crazy [b]Lil Aning[/b] who is truly, madly, deeply in love with an [i]abnoy[/i] named Dondon, she's so cute when she got jealous and whenever she's missin' her hunny..:wow: [b]Fave line in TS:[/b] " I wanna dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee T______________________T " :lol:[/quote] [quote][b]Nahz[/b] > the most [i]reklamadorang[/i] girl ive ever met here in Ftalk..:lol: but i know she got easily bored so im just here to entertain her [i](taena ano ako?? mascot??)[/i]:lol: [b]Fave line/s:[/b] " i miss the old TS" " Ang boring naman dito." (all the complaints that you know..name it..she got it.) peace! [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/67.gif[/img][/quote] [quote][b]Leviel[/b] > one of the stubborn kids in TS..She once thought that im mad at her but LOL! no matter what happen, i'll always be her Ate..whatever your decisions siz, count on me..im on your back.;) [b]Fave line:[/b] "i am going to steal him (refer to crush # 6) from her (refer to crush# 2)" :penguin:[/quote] [quote][b]Layne[/b] > the girl who wears [b]Brief[/b] (joke!!)..:lol: She loves murmuring in confe and i dunno why?!:retard: She said she's 12 but i know it's a big LIE! i looked younger than her!:wow: [b]Fave line/s:[/b] " Keep BRIEFING..keep keep BRIEFING love.." " alis na ko ng TS..(at the back of her mind)..pigilan nyo ko.." :lol:[/quote] [quote][b]Malow-pet[/b] > she's the "misz.faith of TS"..her bangs really rocks! [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/111.gif[/img] he loves a boy named Chan.:wow: [b]Fave line:[/b] " miss ko na si Chan..=(" [i]kiniki-----labutan ako..[/i] :P[/quote] [quote][b]Faith[/b] > she's the "malow of TS" aka FATE HEEL during our confe..my headset broke coz of too much admiration to her talent. [b]Fave line:[/b] *singing heartbreaking songs requested by me and then suddenly stops*..."Ayoko na, kakaiyak e." [i]ngek pambitin?![/i][/quote] [quote][b]Hanzel[/b] > the so-called [b]Gemandi Moore[/b] [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/77.gif[/img] ..she's crazier than me!!! i cant forget how she and Trixx tripped me in OT thread..=D but she's pretty huh?! :wow: [i]lukaret nga lang..[/i] :lol: [b]Fave line:[/b] <one line in a song w/ this emoticon--> :penguin: >[/quote] [/spoiler] CRUSHED list outside TS..next time..:penguin: weee..Run Riz! Run! :penguin:

Last edited by cla_15 (2009-01-07 08:21:20)

charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[i]Replies.[/i][b]Carl.[/b] Where's me? :angry: haha. Kiddin' xDD [b]Andrea.[/b] Oh. thanks, leader. :redface: [b]Sweetie.[/b] Aw. :lol: LOL. T'was so flattered. :mad: xDD :lol: i lablab you, Sweetie. Don't ever change,too. :kiss: [b]Boks.[/b] Tsk. Winner! When it comes to these things! You're always the best.! :wasted: xDDD Don't worry, I crash you too. :kiss: Hydrocephalus? I dun think soo. :P @ Topic [just list] Not arranged, actually. [i]Go find your name.[/i] =D [b]Boknat/Riz Sweetie/Chariz Koala/Trixx Bebe/Malow Bebe/Faith Mama/Tinay Phiatotz Candy/Jhed Ate Hanzel Leader Dria/Andrea Nahzbabe bathmate/Eney Layne Leviel Push/Clare[/b] [i]to be updated.... [/i]:penguin:
laynejoselle
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Replies :wow: [spoiler][quote=Hoshigaki]tol/Layne (laynejoselle) - My so called TOL. wahhaa! she's one of my besfriend for now.^.6. she's adorable,kind,nice, cute also . wahah!always remember im always here for you. TS is always welcoming you.[/quote] [quote=bheszt_09]•Layne[/quote] [quote=jamessss:b]Laynejoselle.[/quote] [quote=obsessed95]Layne / LJ / laynejoselle *buahaha. This girl's adeek. Trlalala~ She's crazy, she hates being called Joselle. I dunno whyy. She's young but talented. She is smart and friendly. LOL. I dunno her that much but she's literally astigin. Love you sis. :*[/quote] [quote=cla_15]Layne > the girl who wears Brief (joke!!).. She loves murmuring in confe and i dunno why?! She said she's 12 but i know it's a big LIE! i looked younger than her! Fave line/s: " Keep BRIEFING..keep keep BRIEFING love.." " alis na ko ng TS..(at the back of her mind)..pigilan nyo.."[/quote] [quote=charm_caster0604]Layne[/quote] all of you are sweet :wow: crush you all[/spoiler] [b]my top 12 girls[/b] [spoiler][b]mare/malow[/b] [quote]she's my cute, sweet, lovable sisz. she's there to support me and I love her for that. she makes me laugh. IMY and ILY siz.[/quote] [b]miss pretty/ate riz[/b] [quote]she's cool and evil sometimes but makes my day complete. she's pretty and I'm gonna tell you I'm only 12 old and its true :P ILY[/quote] [b]sisz chariz[/b] [quote]she's pretty and funny and fun to talk to and cool (her house is near pacman's house rock on!! ) she's very amazing in makin' graphics and she's rei's switheart :D piz[/quote] [b]sisz lovelee[/b] [quote]my lukaretz sisz.. we are also like partners in evilness and pranks.. she's also there to support me and I love her for that.. I miss her..[/quote] [b]sisz anne[/b] [quote]my amazing cool and rockin' on sisz.. we used to talk in ym together w/ sisz chariz.. she's dondon's angel.. she's really good in makin' gfx.. ILY..[/quote] [b]sisz ZheL[/b] [quote]my supportive and understanding sisz.. she's like a big sisz to me.. i love her for that and i miss her also.[/quote] [b]sisz Andrea[/b] [quote]she's a cool girl and I never thought I'll get close to her.. she's fun, sweet, kind and cool. ILY[/quote] [b]moi cutiiee/ aprilcutie[/b] [quote]she's sweet, funny, pretty, cute, cool and supportive.. she's my bff.. IMY and ILY cutiieee ko[/quote] [b]moi berriiie/jamie[/b] [quote]she' my evil partner.. we are prank and she's funny and cute and sweet.. ILY and IMY[/quote] [b]sisz danx[/b] [quote]she's pretty, cool, kind, funny, sweet and a translator of rei =D.. hey sisz why did u tell him the real meaning :paranoid: well I love her and miss talkin with her[/quote] [b]sisz ninch[/b] [quote]she's kind, sweet, and good in gfx.. she's understanding.. ILY[/quote] [b]sisz hayley[/b] [quote]she's fun to be with, she's cool, she's pretty, she's kind.. ILY and IMY sisz[/quote] [/spoiler] [b]top 5 boyz[/b] [spoiler][b]bro rei[/b] [quote]he's cute, cool, kind, fun to talk with and a very very cool in makin' graphics.. his my malay tutor and he is chariz's somethin' =D piz bro..[/quote] [b]tol/carl[/b] [quote]he's cool, cute, kind, funny, fun to talk with, sweet and i promise to help her with trixx.[/quote] [b]kuya donnie/dondon[/b] [quote]meh cool, kind, hansome(owsss joeke :lol: ), and evil, and sweet big bro.. he's the angel of meh sisz anne.....[/quote] [b]ceejhay the 2nd[/b] [quote]he's funny cool, fun to talk with.. he's definitely love**'s type..[/quote] [b]mod james[/b] [quote]he's handome and kin.. a great leader of MMP..[/quote] [/spoiler] [b]note: I crush all the TS and MMP mambers[/b]
angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Krasses-- [b] Danx|Lolly Chaw Melalala Eney babess Iana Luna Bridgeeet Chachachacha Ays Twixx Nela Nina|nina123456 Hanzeel Faith DJ Jamess Chan Jeff [/b]
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I crushh.. Pat. Choco. Gurz. Jamm. Bride. [s]Chan[/s] Bestie. GalFriend. Muffins. Choco[2] Kisses. Candy. Cupcake. Brye. Chukoi. Melayoy. Jeff. and.. PAT! >.<
bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I have to make a [b]new[/b] list. [quote][quote]Labz/Malow My bestfrend here in ftalk :wow: She's really friendly and sweet. Chan owns her.[/quote] [quote]Layne The sweet and vain and kinda noisy in some confe :penguin:[/quote] [quote]Mare/Trixx Cute+Pretty :wow: Friendly. talkative :lol: kidding dear. wer are you?[/quote] [quote]Partner In Crime/Anne :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: We got no more time to talk. hope you had fun here in TS. She has a cute voice :wow:[/quote] [quote]Dondon Friendly. [i]Palabiro[/i]. long time no talk :-j[/quote] [quote]Hoshigaki Friendly. passer by at TS :ninja:[/quote] [quote]Rei He called me bluberry strawberry cerry berry merry kerry jamie. :lol:[/quote] [/quote]

Last edited by bluberry543 (2009-01-08 00:35:55)

cla_15
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i knew it..i forgot a lot of people..sorry...even Goddess experienced amnesia..ok?! My [b]CRUSHED[/b] List =D :arrow: Little Updated o1- o8- o9 [spoiler][quote][b]Trixx[/b] > my cute [b]Baby[/b] Monster who loves terminating "hypocrites".Certified Shop-A-holic. [b]Fave Line when Im around:[/b] "Baby..pasa-load mo ko." :lol:[/quote] [quote][b]Chariz[/b] > weee..finally she came back home.:redface:..my pretty [b]Ngisses[/b] that is so abnoy. Talented GFX maker and loves throwing fantastic [s]insults[/s] quotable quotes.=D [b]Fave line:[/b] "LOL" (she spoke in confe and she got a unique way of saying that word..LOL):lol:[/quote] [quote][b]Ninch[/b] > my witty [b]Boknat[/b], who loves CRUSHING my personality!:mad: she thought that i am dumb coz of my happy-go-lucky persona but Boks, believe me, my head has twice the size of the one who reads this post. [i] may hydrocephalus ako e..[/i]:lol: [b]Fave line when im around:[/b] "Boks! IMY! :crybaby: musta ka na Boks?" :D[/quote] [quote][b]Tinay[/b] > my gorgeous [b]Nudols[/b]..she's nice w/ everyone here except with me..:angry: joke! very beautiful person inside and out (grabeng bolahan na to!):lol: i bet..she never cursed or banned any violator here..[img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/25.gif[/img] [b]Fave line:[/b] <insert sweetest words/compliments that you know here> :lol:[/quote] [quote][b]Andrea[/b] > my so-called [b]Toinkz[/b]. She's NOT sweet.:| She's NOT nice.:| She's so SNOB.:| but that was before..=) i can see a good leader in her. :evil::thumbsup: [b]Fave line:[/b] "I badly want a Class-TS confe..<no emoticons>" :lol:[/quote] [quote][b]Rei[/b] > my [i]gwapong[/i] student. Gawd! he's good in Tagalog, fast-learner! =)..good in GFX like her sweetheart (refer to crush#2) :wow:.. [b]fave line when im around:[/b] "Ate Riz said this is the translation *blah blah blah*...IS THAT CORRECT????:retard:"[/quote] [quote][b]Hoshi[/b] > my dearest [b]Pugak![/b] He looks at me as the girl counterpart of Adolf Hitler but it's very flattering that someone as evil as him idolized me! =D [b]Fave line/s:[/b] " i love her (refer to crush#1), i miss her (refer to crush#1) " and another line: (whatever i said/wrote, expect that he'll say/write that also..IDOL AKO e..) :cool:[/quote] [quote][b]Dondon[/b] > the [s]Sex God[/s] David Beckham of Ftalk!!!! Crap, i can even compare him to a BALOT e..(aphrodisiac?? NO!! :lol:) very very EXOTIC..Rawrrrr! :drool: [b]Fave line:[/b] "Hello <name of the girl he's talking to> namiss kita..:redface:" (yes!!! the --> :redface: emoticon is mandatory!!) :lol:[/quote] [quote][b]Anne[/b] > my crazy [b]Lil Aning[/b] who is truly, madly, deeply in love with an [i]abnoy[/i] named Dondon, she's so cute when she got jealous and whenever she's missin' her hunny..:wow: [b]Fave line in TS:[/b] " I wanna dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee T______________________T " :lol:[/quote] [quote][b]Nahz[/b] > the most [i]reklamadorang[/i] girl ive ever met here in Ftalk..:lol: but i know she got easily bored so im just here to entertain her [i](taena ano ako?? mascot??)[/i]:lol: [b]Fave line/s:[/b] " i miss the old TS" " Ang boring naman dito." (all the complaints that you know..name it..she got it.) peace! [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/67.gif[/img][/quote] [quote][b]Leviel[/b] > one of the stubborn kids in TS..She once thought that im mad at her but LOL! no matter what happen, i'll always be her Ate..whatever your decisions siz, count on me..im on your back.;) [b]Fave line:[/b] "i am going to steal him (refer to crush # 6) from her (refer to crush# 2)" :penguin:[/quote] [quote][b]Layne[/b] > the girl who wears [b]Brief[/b] (joke!!)..:lol: She loves murmuring in confe and i dunno why?!:retard: She said she's 12 but i know it's a big LIE! i looked younger than her!:wow: [b]Fave line/s:[/b] " Keep BRIEFING..keep keep BRIEFING love.." " alis na ko ng TS..(at the back of her mind)..pigilan nyo ko.." :lol:[/quote] [quote][b]Malow-pet[/b] > she's the "misz.faith of TS"..her bangs really rocks! [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/111.gif[/img] he loves a boy named Chan.:wow: [b]Fave line:[/b] " miss ko na si Chan..=(" [i]kiniki-----labutan ako..[/i] :P[/quote] [quote][b]Faith[/b] > she's the "malow of TS" aka FATE HEEL during our confe..my headset broke coz of too much admiration to her talent. [b]Fave line:[/b] *singing heartbreaking songs requested by me and then suddenly stops*..."Ayoko na, kakaiyak e." [i]ngek pambitin?![/i][/quote] [quote][b]Hanzel[/b] > the so-called [b]Gemandi Moore[/b] [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/77.gif[/img] ..she's crazier than me!!! i cant forget how she and Trixx tripped me in OT thread..=D but she's pretty huh?! :wow: [i]lukaret nga lang..[/i] :lol: [b]Fave line:[/b] <one line in a song w/ this emoticon--> :penguin: >[/quote] [b][s]forgotten[/s] added:[/b] [quote][b]Louise[/b] > my super [i]emong[/i] [b]Bum-Bum[/b]..hehe..wee..she's coming back here..and i hope this time, we have enough time to joke around i mean to know each other more..=) [b]Fave line:[/b] <insert dramatic lines here> :lol:[/quote] [quote][b]Ceejay[/b] > my little [b]Kolboy[/b]..i have a lot of clients waiting for him..:eh:..weeehee..[i]virgin!![/i] :eh:..this boy was so sweet..i even mistaken him as girl before..:lol: [b]Fave line:[/b] "I love my 3 Daduds! :wow:" (i dont have an idea who are those 3 dudes! :retard:)[/quote] [quote][b]Jhed[/b] > she's my super quiet [b]Bubbles![/b],,as in..super quiet..i wanna make her come out of her shell, release the schizo in her..=) [b]Fave line:[/b] <insert deafening silence here> joke!!! :P[/quote] [quote][b]jamie[/b] > haha..my [b]meow[/b]..she so cute that's why i called her meow..she looks like a [b]puppy![/b] joke! [b]fave line:[/b] "aw! aw! aw! aw!! awoooooooo..meow..meow.." joke again!:P[/quote] [/spoiler] i can still feel..i forgot someone..gosh..sorry..:penguin:

Last edited by cla_15 (2009-01-08 03:25:42)

bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=cla_15]jamie > haha..my meow..she so cute that's why i called her meow..she looks like a puppy! joke! fave line: "aw! aw! aw! aw!! awoooooooo..meow..meow.." joke again!:P[/quote] ?!? do i look like a dog? :wallbash: i crush you toooooo is that my fav line? :retard: [quote][quote]Labz/Malow My bestfrend here in ftalk :wow: She's really friendly and sweet. Chan owns her.[/quote] [quote]Layne The sweet and vain and kinda noisy in some confe :penguin:[/quote] [quote]Mare/Trixx Cute+Pretty :wow: Friendly. talkative :lol: kidding dear. wer are you?[/quote] [quote]Partner In Crime/Anne :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: We got no more time to talk. hope you had fun here in TS. She has a cute voice :wow:[/quote] [quote]Dondon Friendly. [i]Palabiro[/i]. long time no talk :-j[/quote] [quote]Hoshigaki Friendly. passer by at TS :ninja:[/quote] [quote]Rei He called me bluberry strawberry cerry berry merry kerry jamie. :lol:[/quote] [quote]Chocolate/Riz [i]Palabiro[/i] like dondon. Friendly though. You can see her in OT section or in TS PERIOD :rolleyes:[/quote] [/quote]
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

description for all of them [spoiler]they're from the cbox[/spoiler]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:26

[ 9 queries - 0.448 second ]
Privacy Policy