• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[b]LIST UPDATE[/b] GIRLS : kim : misz.faith : xxBUBBLiExx ^^ BOYS : stiLL searching :lol:

Last edited by mystic rain (2009-01-25 01:11:58)

maricella
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

Girls: [quote]mahal (xxBUBBLIExx) sis aya (forsakendoll) sis tinay (kristina16) siso naddoy (naddnadd) sis xiru (---xXirukiTepe---) sis chukoi (CuTeUkoi) daix (daixee mae) sis malow (malow) sis clara (An93L) sis lez (leslie815) sis annie (ann gillian) danxtot/danks (MiNEKOARCH) ma'am (eri.03) sis bettinaput (megumi028) cha (setsunacha) candy (angeli718) hani eney (eney0715) eyana (iana27) mikaydol (mikay_03) luna (lovegood) bridyoy (Bridget) she (_ryl_)[/quote] Guys: [quote]fafa james (jamessss:b) krashiiee (Kaygee :3) eehjay (eehjay) ngongong ulol (rakzztar) aaron (Rei Ryuzaki) echo/tunie (portuniecho) oreo (nanix84) potchi (pAtchii) dondanne (dondon) tatay jie (jieduck) tristan (tristanPS3) chan (losher29)[/quote] i kras all MMP members. ;] and and? nothing.. :P

Last edited by maricella (2009-01-25 01:48:17)

u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I crush... all the FU members.. especially the ones I knew.. haha..??!
cla_15
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

me replying???? [spoiler][quote=eney0715]Ate Riz - The founder and leader of our group. :wow: Man, she's so green. She's greeniest of the greeniest. :lol: She taught me how to be green. :eh: I used to be blue green, but when I met her, I became, light green, then, green and now I'm dark green. :lol: She's funny. I swear.[/quote] thanks..adora..you brighten up my day..:idea:[quote=As cicatrizes]op kors,da ikik squad.,the greenest op all, esp da leader., riz.,wakakaka~~ wholesome bunch op people. mikay, eney and ate duch?i think she belongs.,haha~~ this 4 people are da best xxx, :D ALL hail Queen of ikik Rizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz =D=D=D=D[/quote] thanks..As IKIKatrizes..=D..your post made my Maniac image more realistic..:lol: [quote=laynejoselle]Miss Pretty/ cla_15[/quote] thanks for that LIE..:lol: [quote=misz.faith]Lalabx -- Cla_15 she made my stay in TS worth it! even though we're not that close..i loev her![/quote] thanks fabby-log..;) special mention??:wow: [quote=Hoshigaki]Riz - D most evilest person i ever met. =D[/quote] most na..evilest pa?..you noshame! am i that evil???=D[quote=ducheszv]tadang riz[/quote] thanks tadong douche!!!! youre like a mom to me..:lol:[/spoiler] [b]my combined CRUSHED list[/b] =D [b]TS Mortals[/b] :lol: [spoiler][quote][b]Trixx[/b] > my cute [b]Baby[/b] Monster who loves terminating "hypocrites".Certified Shop-A-holic. [b]Fave Line when Im around:[/b] "Baby..pasa-load mo ko." :lol:[/quote] [quote][b]Chariz[/b] > weee..finally she came back home.:redface:..my pretty [b]Ngisses[/b] that is so abnoy. Talented GFX maker and loves throwing fantastic [s]insults[/s] quotable quotes.=D [b]Fave line:[/b] "LOL" (she spoke in confe and she got a unique way of saying that word..LOL):lol:[/quote] [quote][b]Ninch[/b] > my witty [b]Boknat[/b], who loves CRUSHING my personality!:mad: she thought that i am dumb coz of my happy-go-lucky persona but Boks, believe me, my head has twice the size of the one who reads this post. [i] may hydrocephalus ako e..[/i]:lol: [b]Fave line when im around:[/b] "Boks! IMY! :crybaby: musta ka na Boks?" :D[/quote] [quote][b]Tinay[/b] > my gorgeous [b]Nudols[/b]..she's nice w/ everyone here except with me..:angry: joke! very beautiful person inside and out (grabeng bolahan na to!):lol: i bet..she never cursed or banned any violator here..[img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/25.gif[/img] [b]Fave line:[/b] <insert sweetest words/compliments that you know here> :lol:[/quote] [quote][b]Andrea[/b] > my so-called [b]Toinkz[/b]. She's NOT sweet.:| She's NOT nice.:| She's so SNOB.:| but that was before..=) i can see a good leader in her. :evil::thumbsup: [b]Fave line:[/b] "I badly want a Class-TS confe..<no emoticons>" :lol:[/quote] [quote][b]Rei[/b] > my [i]gwapong[/i] student. Gawd! he's good in Tagalog, fast-learner! =)..good in GFX like her sweetheart (refer to crush#2) :wow:.. [b]fave line when im around:[/b] "Ate Riz said this is the translation *blah blah blah*...IS THAT CORRECT????:retard:"[/quote] [quote][b]Hoshi[/b] > my dearest [b]Pugak![/b] He looks at me as the girl counterpart of Adolf Hitler but it's very flattering that someone as evil as him idolized me! =D [b]Fave line/s:[/b] " i love her (refer to crush#1), i miss her (refer to crush#1) " and another line: (whatever i said/wrote, expect that he'll say/write that also..IDOL AKO e..) :cool:[/quote] [quote][b]Dondon[/b] > the [s]Sex God[/s] David Beckham of Ftalk!!!! Crap, i can even compare him to a BALOT e..(aphrodisiac?? NO!! :lol:) very very EXOTIC..Rawrrrr! :drool: [b]Fave line:[/b] "Hello <name of the girl he's talking to> namiss kita..:redface:" (yes!!! the --> :redface: emoticon is mandatory!!) :lol:[/quote] [quote][b]Anne[/b] > my crazy [b]Lil Aning[/b] who is truly, madly, deeply in love with an [i]abnoy[/i] named Dondon, she's so cute when she got jealous and whenever she's missin' her hunny..:wow: [b]Fave line in TS:[/b] " I wanna dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee T______________________T " :lol:[/quote] [quote][b]Nahz[/b] > the most [i]reklamadorang[/i] girl ive ever met here in Ftalk..:lol: but i know she got easily bored so im just here to entertain her [i](taena ano ako?? mascot??)[/i]:lol: [b]Fave line/s:[/b] " i miss the old TS" " Ang boring naman dito." (all the complaints that you know..name it..she got it.) peace! [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/67.gif[/img][/quote] [quote][b]Leviel[/b] > one of the stubborn kids in TS..She once thought that im mad at her but LOL! no matter what happen, i'll always be her Ate..whatever your decisions siz, count on me..im on your back.;) [b]Fave line:[/b] "i am going to steal him (refer to crush # 6) from her (refer to crush# 2)" :penguin:[/quote] [quote][b]Layne[/b] > the girl who wears [b]Brief[/b] (joke!!)..:lol: She loves murmuring in confe and i dunno why?!:retard: She said she's 12 but i know it's a big LIE! i looked younger than her!:wow: [b]Fave line/s:[/b] " Keep BRIEFING..keep keep BRIEFING love.." " alis na ko ng TS..(at the back of her mind)..pigilan nyo ko.." :lol:[/quote] [quote][b]Malow-pet[/b] > she's the "misz.faith of TS"..her bangs really rocks! [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/111.gif[/img] he loves a boy named Chan.:wow: [b]Fave line:[/b] " miss ko na si Chan..=(" [i]kiniki-----labutan ako..[/i] :P[/quote] [quote][b]Fabby-log Faith[/b] > she's the "malow of TS" aka FATE HEEL during our confe..my headset broke coz of too much admiration to her talent. [b]Fave line:[/b] *singing heartbreaking songs requested by me and then suddenly stops*..."Ayoko na, kakaiyak e." [i]ngek pambitin?![/i][/quote] [quote][b]Hanzel[/b] > the so-called [b]Gemandi Moore[/b] [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/77.gif[/img] ..she's crazier than me!!! i cant forget how she and Trixx tripped me in OT thread..=D but she's pretty huh?! :wow: [i]lukaret nga lang..[/i] :lol: [b]Fave line:[/b] <one line in a song w/ this emoticon--> :penguin: >[/quote] [b][s]forgotten[/s] added:[/b] [quote][b]Louise[/b] > my super [i]emong[/i] [b]Bum-Bum[/b]..hehe..wee..she's coming back here..and i hope this time, we have enough time to joke around i mean to know each other more..=) [b]Fave line:[/b] <insert dramatic lines here> :lol:[/quote] [quote][b]Ceejay[/b] > my little [b]Kolboy[/b]..i have a lot of clients waiting for him..:eh:..weeehee..[i]virgin!![/i] :eh:..this boy was so sweet..i even mistaken him as girl before..:lol: [b]Fave line:[/b] "I love my 3 Daduds! :wow:" (i dont have an idea who are those 3 dudes! :retard:)[/quote] [quote][b]Jhed[/b] > she's my super quiet [b]Bubbles![/b],,as in..super quiet..i wanna make her come out of her shell, release the schizo in her..=) [b]Fave line:[/b] <insert deafening silence here> joke!!! :P[/quote] [quote][b]jamie[/b] > haha..my [b]meow[/b]..she so cute that's why i called her meow..she looks like a [b]puppy![/b] joke! [b]fave line:[/b] "aw! aw! aw! aw!! awoooooooo..meow..meow.." joke again!:P[/quote] [quote][b]Alyssa[/b] > my so called [b]Sky Flakez[/b]..very young..she's like my daughter..joke! i lol'd the first time i heard her talk..it's like..uhh..talking fetus??!:lol: i so love this kid..;) [b]Fave Line:[/b] "mommy!! engeng nyenye!!!! :crybaby:" JOKE!!![/quote] [/spoiler] [b]IKIKs and ITITs[/b] :lol: [spoiler][b] Tadong Duch[/b] [quote]i never thought that we will get along well, coz honestly, when im still a "loner" here..im one of those who were scared of her..i dont know why?! but eversince she greeted me in OT thread page 4 (oh diba taray ng memory ko, 120Gb ata to!:P) i felt comfortable talking to her..i found a mother figure in her..:lol::lol::lol: [b]fave line in OT thread:[/b] "andito ba si [b]Rizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz[/b]" (yeah..my name should atleast have 20 z's..:smoke:)[/quote] [b]mikay[/b] [quote]my co-founder in IKIK..she's my kumare..i love her so much..:mad: though she's corrupting my innocent mind, i still love her..she's so greeny, her mind is so dirty, but see..i learned a lot of things from her..=) (sa dami ng natutunan ko..i cant remember anything mare..:lol:) [b]fave line:[/b] "mare..taena mo..i tae you..:redface::redface::redface:" (how sweet ayt?!)[/quote] [b]eney[/b] [quote]she's my adora carla..why i call her like that?! well, it's no longer of your business..:lol: like my mare..she's also green-minded, i found myself in her..[b]bastusin mag-isip[/b] :lol:..sometimes she's so emo..and i hate it!:clock: we both love using random smilies not related to our emotions..:question:and one more thing..she's faithful..:cloud: [b]fave line:[/b] <insert greeny notations here> :clock::globe::cake::gift::cloud::thunder::arrow::idea::exclaim::question:[/quote] [b]tay jie[/b] [quote]my tatay here..we haven't talked for awhile..maybe because he's experiencing rheumatism..:lol: and i understand it..he's someone i really look up to..(pwede palitan mo na lang daddy ko?! :lol:) [b]fave line:[/b] " hello sa lahat ng IKIK at ITIT dito.." :penguin:[/quote] [b]Oreo[/b] [quote]i cant say anything to this creature but whoa!!!:o i love her hair..my hair was like that if ever i didnt take a bath for a week..joke!..he's a good friend though we always dissing each other. [b]fave line:[/b] "what the hell is happening here?..tagalog: ano sa impyerno ang nangyayari dito?"[/quote] [b]Mabel[/b] [quote]the promoter of spam thread in FtalkPhi..she's still in denial stage..dudette..you're one of us..i can see all the repus that i gave to you..:lol:..this girl is so funny and a Class-X wanna be..:eh: [b]fave line:[/b] *raise armpit* "hello ftalkPhi" (that text was in rainbow- colored form):lol:[/quote] [b]Luna[/b] [quote]my pretty century luna, she's sweet and cute..:wow: like me..funny and nice..:lol: i wanna know her more..=) [b]fave line:[/b] <put any text here> then...[b]bongga![/b] :wow:[/quote] [b]Dheng2[/b] [quote]he's my beloved kababayan in kalokohan City..he's so machorva..funny and malandi..he's abusing his students, JOKE! i love this guys, soo much..i miss you na hoy!!! [b]Fave line:[/b] "hello..hello..Konbanwa..pwedeng pachorva.." (what's chorva ba??):lol:[/quote] [/spoiler] beat my long list dondon..=D woooopsss..to those who included me on your list..4 words again: [b]I-cant-blame-you![/b] :eh::thumbsup:

Last edited by cla_15 (2009-01-26 18:04:49)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=cla_15]woooopsss..to those who included me on your list..4 words again: I-cant-blame-you! :eh::thumbsup:[/quote] i LOLd :lol: dang tada thats why i loeeevv you :lol: ur crazy .. wakakakkaka~ :lol: barely your mother.. amfff ur older than me :angry: [hr][hr] [b]Crushies[/b] [img]http://theftalk.com/img/female.gif[/img] Class-S [spoiler][quote][b]shy[/b] - mah babes, mah twin x333 my very first bestfriend in ftalk.. i have so much cherished memories with this [i]singkit[/i] :lol: she's like the good one.. always sane.. :lol: although i swear she wants to fap me sometimes =D wakoko~ her advices are very right =) sometimes i wish i can think like her.. loev you babes :kiss:[/quote] [quote][b]push[/b] - i consider her my other half.. because we think almost alike and whats happening or happened to her will likely happen to me just with other people but still the same. She knows what i think or feel and vice versa. :eh: Its weird how you can know someone so much islands away from you. x33 loev you mareh :kiss:[/quote] [quote][b]corn[/b] - pat/trix/patrixa ... this girl is uberly GREEENNNN she unleashes the green side of me =D .. i consider her one of my closest friends in the net.. although she's not always active here in FT, she's always active in [s]sex[/s] i mean YM :lol: loevv u corn :wow:[/quote] [quote][b]yuna[/b] - Jirichi Ryunashira is one helluva gal.. she's sweet and veryy animuuuishh .. sometimes i dont understand her language :lol: very l33t.. first time i met her in BS was when i became a mod in my bday :wow: and i thought she's a guy :lol: she is very sweet girl and knows who she is and what she wants.. She is teh waifu of my good friend Charles. :wow:[/quote] [quote][b]ate mushi[/b] - i become a shadow when she's around. i simply admire this gurl suu much.. she's a nice and sweet friend but her words drop liek acid when she's mad or bein sarcastic :ninja: :lol: i liekkkk her layies suu much <333 miss u :crybaby:[/quote] [quote][b]ice[/b] - the blogger, plurker.. dang im amazed how she like those stuff.. :lol: This girl is [b]helluva rich[/b] :eh: Im wishing to go to her resort in her bday if she pays my fare :lol: this girl is sweet and su much good with gfx and making layies.. x33[/quote] [quote][b]anne[/b] - i confuse her with linnie :lol: i bow to her patience.. :D she's mature for her age.. x33 we talk about serious stuffs alot .. :lol: she's sweet but knows how to bite when threatened =D i know someone can atest to that rawr. =D[/quote] [quote][b]lintek[/b] - the froggie of class-s.. she is all green :lol: i think she's in like with someone here in ft :rolleyes: :lol: this girl is one of teh most active posters in class-s and i believe a very good friend of anne.. she's a friendly/sweet person :wow:[/quote] [quote][b]maye[/b] - the hawwttesst girl in class-s .. literally hawt :lol: she's also in to blogging .. she knows a lot of kikay stuffs .. i guess we have the same hair.. i loev her [b]spunk[/b] :eh: imyy[/quote] [quote][b]tadang riz[/b] - [b]save teh best for last[/b] =D tadang riz, is tada =D if you know what i mean.. She's as lunatic as push :lol: and i know someday will be a very good nurse.. i loev her tounge pierce .. i know we'll get along well in real life.. she does almost all the things i do(including the bad stuffs :ninja:), except the "showing face" part :lol:[/quote] [/spoiler] random x33 [spoiler][quote][b]malow[/b] - she's cute :wow: would want to get to know her more. =)[/quote] [quote][b]yene[/b] - this girl was very noisy before .. always ready to spam in the discussion thread :lol: i liek her liveliness :eh:[/quote] [quote][b]mikay[/b] - ikay ... she doesnt post in the UG Section, wonder why.. hmmm She's crazy, but not as crazy as riz :lol:[/quote] [quote][b]trixx.ii[/b] - i miss this gurl.. very kawaii :wow:[/quote] [/spoiler] [b]all class-s girls [/b] :wow: [img]http://theftalk.com/img/male.gif[/img] [spoiler][quote][b]echo/tunie[/b] - my hunnie, my boo, my bestfriend.. i loev this guy suu much.. even though he's complicated sometimes, im glad i have known him. i never doubted the day i fell for him :3 he's gonna be my **v* man really soon :cool::thumbsup: God bless hunn![/quote] [quote][b]cloud[/b] - the most GREEEEEEEEEN person i know :lol: my bro/next-of-kin.. this guy is really sweet :wow: literally. :lol: i envy the way he loves his girl suu much .. :wow: invite me in your wedding :eh:[/quote] [quote][b]dundun[/b] - this guy wus there when i needed someone the most.. he's really helpful and very friendly although sometimes he needs [i]spankin[/i] for bein so blind and insensitive =D i hope she and my good friend [b]anne[/b] will last :wow:[/quote] [quote][b]kambal[/b] - always the person i run to.. i miss this guy.. he acted really funny on the cam before.. :lol: thanks always for being there for me :33 a very good coder and an old friend of mine.. :3 ily[/quote] [quote][b]Ephemeral[/b] - The most mysterious mod.. not for me though :lol: i call him vitz.. he's the one who txts you out of the blue in the middle of the night or at dawn :wasted: :lol: he's really good at almost anything :wow: and a perfect gentleman, also owns a vast collection of music.. woooott! i miss this guy..[/quote] [quote][b]shirow[/b] - the true Lelouch.. :lol: husbie of Jirichi Ryunashira.. its so sweet how he loevs his gf :wow: almost 1yr now :eh: although almost all think of him as a very strict/bad person, i strongly oppose lol :lol: shirow is a very kind/thoughtful/sweet guy. He shows you concern and gives you advices. miss yah bro ;)[/quote] [quote][b]hoshigaki[/b] - wakokokooko~ :lol: the cutes kid.. i never expect him to be suu kyutt :wow: stay in loev and have fun :eh:[/quote] [/spoiler] all [b]class-s guys[/b] =D [hr][hr] dang that was long :wasted: :lol:

Last edited by ducheszv (2009-01-26 07:20:17)

bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ i [s]crush[/s] LOVE this two iKiK squad above me. =D
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Updated + not arranged new, posted today.. [spoiler][i]RS crushiee[/i] [quote][b]NANIX[/b] he's crazy, and [u]narsis[/u] *kiddin'*[/quote] [quote][b]VECT[/b] he loves spam (in RS), i guess *LOL[/quote] [quote][b]MIKAY[/b] our crazy leader XD[/quote] [quote][b]LATHASAL[/b] my ate and she crazy[/quote] [quote][b]DEI[/b] my best friends XDD[/quote] [quote][b]CHAI[/b] co-grup mates but i still loev her as my sis[/quote] [quote][b]TAP[/b] he's nice, i haven't saw him crazy in RS *LOL[/quote] [quote][b]ANNA[/b] i almost foget her. But nah, she's nice XD[/quote] [/spoiler] ------------------------------------- older crushiee but still [spoiler][quote][b]RISKA and ANA[/b] my co-grup mates is Artwork 101[/quote] [quote][b]Ryl , Chipster489[/b] Fun corner Crushie[/quote] [quote][b]edriann007[/b] Kind , he always help and fun corner crushie too :)[/quote] [quote][b]Anes (CloudsRider)[/b] FTI crushie :wow:[/quote] [quote][b]Linnie[/b] Nice , friendly and she lover green and frog =D[/quote] [quote][b]Danx[/b] and [b]Chaw[/b] :wow: cutie2 twinnie ~[/quote] [quote][b]ate Tinay[/b] she's nice and friendly[/quote] [quote][b]gerard[/b] :wow: funcorner mates nice and friendly too ~[/quote] [quote][b]Charlene[/b] nuce gfx , she's cute :)[/quote] [quote][b]mirhadz[/b] kinda mysterious but he's nice :thumbsup:[/quote] [quote][b]gratitude1[/b] he's friendly and nice .[/quote] [quote][b]chai/xwiit_az_candii[/b] my super uber kawaiii sisi <3[/quote] [quote][b]setsunacha[/b] mu kawai sisi friendly and we already know each other better[/quote] [quote][b]yumiko-chan[/b] my cute lil sisi :wow:[/quote] [/spoiler] ----------------------------------------- here's my (long time) crush list .. i'll start with the moderator(s) [spoiler][b]Boys[/b] [quote][b]mod jamees[/b] :wow: he's cute .. he likes music much and he's cool :thumbsup:[/quote] [quote][b]Rei[/b] he's kinda cute :D[/quote] [quote][b]Dark Shadow[/b] hahaha ..[/quote] [quote][b]Kaygee :3[/b] i guess :rolleyes:[/quote] [b]Girls[/b] [quote][b]mod Anne[/b] she loveeee david archuletaa kyaaa :wow:[/quote] [quote][b]sis zefa[/b] she's so friendly and nice :D[/quote] [quote][b]sis Shella[/b] she's fun :thumbsup: and friendly[/quote] [quote][b]sis CHAW and DANX[/b] they are cute twinnie sistah XD[/quote] [quote][b]sis Cuteukoi[/b] i always saw her in fun corner i think she's a fun person :D[/quote] [quote][b]sis maricella[/b] she fans of naruto same like me :D[/quote] [quote][b]sis Xiruki[/b] she's a fansign maker friendly and nice :D[/quote] [quote][b]sis Lelouch_0[/b] she's nice :D[/quote] [/spoiler] etc. added soon
philixre
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Hmmm.. [b] Crush List:[/b] [quote][b]Ate faith[/b] - You knew it. Before I haha [b] My owangeeee[/b] - My one true love. Haha I miss you so much!! [b]Babe Jer[/b] - This sweet thoughtful babe of mine. :* I love you babe[/quote] [b]ADDED:[/b] Should i include this one --> Hoshi?? haha [quote]Carl/ Hoshi - He has his mic but won't use it. errr Layne - My BFF Trixx - My pogeng Pare[/quote]
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=cla_15]beat my long list dondon..=D[/quote] Sure =D=D=D try to beat mine :eh: [hr][hr] [b]My super long crush list :lol: Updated: january 26, 2009[/b] [hr] [spoiler][quote][b]Linniie/froggy[/b] This girl is so funneh and weird haha. we always talk in ym, whenever we see each other online and she always call me donnut :doubt: I first met her at Graphic Troops, shes friendly, nice and good in pixeling. that's why i crush her. hehe.[/quote] [quote][b]Louise/Spida-Gurl[/b] I met her also before in Graphic Troops, and now, my co-member in the scandalers. Shes cute, nice and friendly. sometimes she got problem, but i know she can handle it. i like all of her gfx, so kawaii hehe. Hope she dont change her attitude. imiss you sweety. huweeee. hehe :D[/quote] [quote][b]Trixx/bear[/b] Like linniie and louise, i've met this girl also in GTroops and now, my co-TS member i thought she is a snob girl at first hehe. but as time goes i know her. shes friendly, nice, fun, and also cute. Thats why i crush her hehe. im happy to her when we play the confe game together with tunie haha. she always says we are madaya. hayzz.. i miss you bear :D[/quote] [quote][b]Hanzil[/b] I see her before, but we are not that close. We become close friend in "The Scandalers". i thought shes so suplada haha. but i was wrong, shes crazy sometimes hehe. She our first victim in confe game together with tunie, and like trixx she always say im a bias ref haha. i miss this girl. i hope we can make a rematch. ;)[/quote] [quote][b]phia[/b] I know she is also my co-gtroops member before. and now, we are co-member in the scandalers. She always ask me how to smudge? haha. im busy that time so i forgot to teach her hehe. anyways she said she know it already. shes also fun to talk. a very nice friend and cooperative. dont change phia guanio hahaha.[/quote] [quote][b]Jerriedee[/b] I remember this girl. She request a sig to me hehe. I create he a blured sig, and ninahfaye like it haha. She is also my co-ts member. shes nice and friendly. hope she dont change ;)[/quote] [quote][b]Nahz[/b] 1 of my nice friends in TS. She always greet the members in TS. She also share her problems or ask a favor to us. I like her attitude for that. shes crazy sometimes haha. but if you know this girl. Shes very friendly ;)[/quote] [quote][b]Meng[/b] The girl who loves reading hehe. I remember she offer as a book of breaking dawn, i read it but only half haha. i like the story. maybe the twilight is also interesting to read hehe. She is our sadako and first to released the Sadameng language. Shes fun and nice. I miss this retarded moderator hahaha.[/quote] [quote][b]Ninah123456[/b] I inspired to her voice even shes not really singing :lol: So i decided to create a siggy of her "the artist of the month" sig. haha. I gave the sig before her birthday. shes fun to talk, friendly, Crazy sometimes and shes beautiful :redface:[/quote] [quote][b]Joebz[/b] When i see her name here, The first thing that comes in my mind is a GFX :lol: her works are superb, epic, very clean. Shes like pro hehe i idolized her. and also shes nice to talk. ;)[/quote] [quote][b]charm_caster/ninch[/b] My Sunako haha. Shes fun and friendly. she always nosebleed at my pics especially my sleeping ava. :lol: Shes crazy sometimes. We know each other before, but when she joined the scandalers i know her more. I miss this girl. hope she dont forget me :D[/quote] [quote][b]bridget[/b] We dont know each other before, but when she joined the scandalers, she becpme crazy :lol: joke. we become close friends there. She always call me Tae, i will call also tae haha. shes nick in ts are differen from other nick haha. Very different and discusting haha joke :D tae :P[/quote] [quote][b]Tinay[/b] Everybody knows how friendly mod she is. Not only friendly, shes also beautiful :D shes nice and now addicted to edward cullen haha. Dont change my friend. i miss you hihi :D[/quote] [quote][b]duch/ducheszv[/b] Hey yow, whats up duck? haha. Her name is different, i dont know the correct pronounciation. hehe i thought she is a suplada haha. but shes friendly pala :D shes a nice moderator too. And .... nothing :lol: nvm :P[/quote] [quote][b]Riz / Clariz / cla_15[/b] The nurse ninja. Shes crazy and friendly and nice and naughty. haha. She has a lot of jokes, i dunno where she get it :wasted: anyways hope she dont change her behavior haha. she always makes me smile :redface: thanks for being so nice. Hope you can expose your full pics soon :lol:[/quote] [quote][b]CuteUkoi[/b] Shes cute, everyone knows it. a japanese cute girl. we call each other "fanget" haha. I like this girl, shes nice, friendly and adik in RF haha. I miss this girl uber. :redface: hope she dont change to me. Take care always ;)[/quote] [quote][b]Aysbeaux[/b] A nice moderator. i discover a site to her, the hotel626 and palistuhan. hahaha. that site is very interesting. shes fun to talk and have a live vid together with harvii. hope we can get to know each other. i thought she is suplada wahaha.[/quote] [quote][b]chai(aphrodite)[/b] The girl who is demanding in siggy haha. we are not that close before, we know each other in the scandalers. i thought she is isnabera haha. but shes mabait pala. hihi. sometimes crazy, she likes fashion. I hope fashion likes her. wahahaha. So guys there, dont hesitate to talk to her. :D[/quote] [quote][b]cheuw[/b] wkwkwkwkw... hahaha. shes auntie of linniie. i like her drawing and also her attitude. shes getting crazy too just like linniie haha. Very friendly and cute hihihi. hope she dont change :D[/quote] [quote][b]Yuna/Jirichi Ryunashira[/b] Shes 1 of nicest mod here. Sometimes she become strict but i understand her. She really love shirow. They are so sweet hehe. I see her face and shes beautiful. I miss this girl, hope we talk again some other time. take care my nice friend ;)[/quote] [quote][b]Aya/Forsakendoll[/b] Shes kinda popular. Smexy css queen. wow. haha. she likes to post in youtube, and i like those crazy vid she made. shes a friendly too and pretty. I wonder where she is now. I miss this girl and also her new vids wahaha.[/quote] [quote][b]Uma[/b] lets hide and seek again in cam. wahahaha whenever she see my cam, she always laugh :doubt: i dunno why. haha. shes very friendly and she likes to watch... ahmmm.. ah nvm hahaha. hope we can have another cam to cam haha. take care uma ;)[/quote] [quote][b]Push[/b] where is this girl? i miss her. I call her tulak haha. shes not adik, i just tagalized the push hehe. she likes onion tou. I dont see her face before, i just she her face recently and wow, she beautiful hahaha. hope we talk again some other time :)[/quote] [quote][b]Eney[/b] We know each other in FTP OT. I always see her posting there. and also in PCW. She always say. hantu-tri-for-fayb haha. and now their clan is lose wahaha. just joke :P i talk to her in the ot and we get to know each other. and also we talk in ym using status haha. hope she can remember it. I miss this girl, i hope she misses me too. and i hope she will not ot in ym, when ol hahaha.[/quote] [quote][b]Philixre[/b] I see her at OT thread, shes calling my name even we are not that close. I like her attitude. very friendly. i wonder where is now. dont change my friend. hope we talk again some other time.[/quote] [quote][b]Bel / As cicatrizes[/b] Hello bel bel. haha. She is the founder of OT in FTP. thanks for creating that. She has a lot of secrets haha and im happy because she trust me. Shes beautiful too :puke: :lol: A nice friend and sometimes crazy. Shes like a kabute. she is biglang sulpot in OT haha. hope you can get to know this girl, im sure you will like it hahaha.[/quote] [quote][b]malow[/b] marshmallow haha. i met her at OT. I like her ava before. the cartoon. so cute. hehe. She is also a fan of sunako. thats why i call her sunako haha. shes friendly and nice. Hope she dont change :D[/quote] [quote][b]Chariz / Obsessed[/b] I know her at the scandalers group. Shes friendly, i thought her age are 18 and above because of her face haha. but shes too young pala. I like also her gfx, very kawaii. hihi. hope she dont change. i miss this girl ;)[/quote] [quote][b]Leslie[/b] ahmmmm im speechless haha. she always make me blushed :redface: she said she loves me, i dunno if it is true hihi. shes sweet friendly and crazy sometimes. Sometimes she get angry at me haha. But its ok, i understand. I miss this girl. so kulit haha.[/quote] [quote][b]---xXirukiTepe---[/b] i didnt expect that she will add a repu to me :D I see her here at crush thread, posting my name. kala mo di ko kita ha. hehe. thanks for adding me. Just talk to me anytime. Thanks also before because you give me a fansign. stay sweet and friendly. ;)[/quote] [quote][b]Anne.24[/b] A friendly moderator. She give me a +repu when she becomes a mod. I didnt expect it. i like all of her graphics, so good in gfx ;) also her layouts. fantastic. shes 1 of my idol haha and also she is super nice to me and friendly too. I like her eyes and the way she speak tagalog haha. Dont change anne. I miss you uber :redface: I love you dear <3333[/quote] [quote][b]Mikay[/b] oh mikay. hahaha. ive met her at OT and also we become close friend in bolahan thread haha. shes literate in her post. Naks! haha. Shes friendly. She always greet the person she see in OT. She's fun to talk. Hope you dont change. Oh mikay!.. hahaha[/quote] [quote][b]ARINE[/b] She give me a fansign. I didnt expect that she will give me. thanks for that. She is also friendly and nice and also beautiful. Stay what you are ok buddy? hehe. Dont change. God Bless ;)[/quote] [quote][b]russell18[/b] I met her at the FTP OT, shes so friendly and nice too. i want to know her more. getting to know each other hehe. i want to see her true face, im so curious :lol: dont you ever change, or else, i will eat you :lol:[/quote] [quote][b]yh3t[/b] I met her at the FTP bolahan thread, the thread she create haha, . she is fun, bolera and dramatic haha. Hope shes not angry at me anymore. shes tambayan is "literature". The story she create are very interesting to read. I hope someday, she become a good author, she has a potential :D i want to know her more. she is nice and friendly. dont change, stay the same ;)[/quote] [quote][b]cutest08[/b] I crush her because she is super nice to me. friendly and nice. Long time no talk hehe. i miss this girl. Her real name is aila, hope i get it right haha. Hope we can talk a lot next time :D take care always ;)[/quote] [quote][b]Maricella[/b] Very nice to me hehe. i met her at the OT thread. shes fun and friendly. And shes cute also :D i miss her, hope we can talk some times. dont change, God Bless ;)[/quote] [quote][b]Danx[/b] I met her also in FTP OT thread. At first i thought shes a snob girl, but its not. i can sense that :eh: shes very nice friendly and beautifull i think many has a crush on her. hi danx :D[/quote] [quote][b]Chaw[/b] My pakner in time :lol: i miss her. shes so makulit and pretty :redface: i texted her before but i forgot to ask whats her name hehe. i hope she will not change her good attitude. saty sweet. God Bless ;)[/quote] [quote][b]Setsunacha[/b] I see her face before and she is uber cute. Very nice and friendly. Shes like my lil sis. i miss her. Hope someday we will talk together. hello my lil sis, im just here if you want to talk ;)[/quote] [quote][b]Peppermint[/b] Hello Zefa. At first i thought she was a filipino :lol: but shes from indo. I amazed because she stay a long in TS group even many members there are filipino. shes like linniie for me. Hope they became good friends. hi again zefa :D[/quote] [quote][b]Bheszt_09/Andrea[/b] hi andrea, i crush her because she so nice to me. i see her ava before and shes cute :eh: hope she will use that again hehe. i miss her hope we can talk together if we time ;)[/quote] [quote][b]Misz.Faith[/b] Such a nice voice and beautiful too. I think boys attract at her looks. So friendly and nice. I miss this girl. Take care always and God Bless ;)[/quote] [/spoiler] [hr] I will update this soon =D

Last edited by dondon (2009-01-26 19:11:02)

anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Good God... Here are my beloved crushes :lol: [b]Girls[/b] [spoiler][quote][b]Linny/Froggie[/b] She is a really crazy girl, seriously she is one of the craziest girl I've ever met. She has this motto, "New environment, new crush", whaohaohaoha =D peace froggeh :Dv. One thing that makes her happy is when she sees me and dondon can't meet because of bad timings. :wasted: Though she always helps me to pass some messages to my dondon xD. Everytime we ol we olweiz chat, we chat about randum stufss :3. She is crazy and yet shameless, so much for the 'alim' image. =D[/quote] [quote][b]Chariz/ Aiko[/b] Aikoooo :* :* I LOVE HER to death! She has a crush on someone and I'm not sure about it. woohaha, I love ALL her GFX, ALL! She is so talented, I love her so much, and she is evil as well, ohoho whaohaoha =D. We called each other aiko, although I told her to call me 'panget' instead, :wasted:. She always supports me in time in need, I love her so much, I miss her since I left TS. I LOVE YOU aiko :*[/quote] [quote][b]Ate Clariz/ aning[/b] Nang nang nang nang.......! She is different with other crazy people, at first time even crazy people don't show their craziness, but ate aning is different, she shows her aura of craziness, whoaha XDD And yeah she is totally crazy, and friendly. She is so lovely, I wish to see her full exposed photo x333. I really love her :*, she calls me lil aning, :3. She always helps me, listens to me, and supports me, she scares the ITIT group by snapping their.. ahm, nvm. =D She is really active, and she is going to be a nurse? Good luck ate, xDD. She is really crazy that is why I love her to death, can't blame her for crushing her =D =D :*[/quote] [quote][b]Ate Duchie[/b] I met her in Class s, or backstage, somewhere between those two crazy places. XDD. I thought at first she is strict, cold (=D), and so on so on. I just got to know her lately, :wow: She is very mature, crazy and of course randum. Duch and I became friend when I pawned someone here, whohaoha, since then, we talked more and discuss some problems, girl problems. :P She loves her hunnie so much and that amazes me. She is really into everything about her hunnie, haha, she always does unexpected thing, and I always support them in the end :>. I love her so much :*, she is crazy and always knows what to say. ILY ate :***[/quote] [quote][b]Jupjup Push/Goddard[/b] Goddard, woof! we call each other with goddard, jimmy neutron's dog :wasted:. She has a dog as well i think? Haha, she is crazy, and glad to see her active lately, x333. She is one of my love consultants, LOL (everyone here is my love consultant), and she really gives good advice, she sees in two POVs, and that makes me understand stuff more, and she knows what to do and stuffs, she rarely shows her photo, but I think she is cute :wow:. She is so randum sometimes, but that is why I loevv her, I met her in class s and glad that I knew her. :wow: ILY sis :* she hates it if I call her ate. :penguin:[/quote] [quote][b]Ate Ays/ Pocky's owner[/b] Ta daahhh....! the glamourous girl, xDD she left class s for a day and felt terrible. :lol: I really love her and her gfx, she wasn't so active earlier I think, until I first met her in gfx section, cleaning request threads, haha. I love all her gfx, the images she used are always artistic, I just love them, she is so good in picking photos. I never actually saw her pic, she never showed me and I often forgot to ask for them. :wasted: She is really nice, especially when she gave me A LOT of stuffs in Pet Society in facebook, ILY ILY, i'm your servant, let my pet serves yours. :lol: She is really nice and generous when it is about giving something, her birthday is near as well, advanced happy birthday ate :*** x3333. When she replies goddard's post it will be so looooooong, as long as my crush list I suppose? She is a really energetic girl i think :lol: (her description is so long :P)[/quote] [quote][b]Jirichi Ryunashira/ Yunyun[/b] YUNYUN, she is like mahh idoll, she seemed strict at first, then after I talked she seemed cool, and now lately, SHE IS CRAZY! ahh!! every post of her in class s has the word 'fap'. LOL. She calls me lemotness, I don't care I admit that, lolz! She is really good in mostly everything, gfx, english, sarcasm, coding, designing, everything, blah! She is pretty also, x33! I idolize her, she is totally the one who makes me what I am now, she always answers my stupid question of moderating even though she is watching animu or chattin wif her husbie :>. Another thing that I envy about her is her super duper romantic relation ship wif her ruru-sama, xDD. I believe they will last forever, I hope they will invite me to their wedding. =D =D ILY yunyun :**[/quote] [quote][b]Shella[/b] Shella is like me, a chinese, :> like me, she knows about my sensei/ kiro tan, xDD. She is really crazy and funny, she will be so GIRL when it comes to someone she loves, like ka** oops! =D She is one of good friends here, she is part of the crazy confe group, LOL. She is really kind to the others as well, :>>. I miss this girl, she is so cool. :cool: I've heard her voice and she has heard mine, haha, and I like her cute calm voice. :> And both of us are shocked when we know that my sensei is...... XD ILY shellaaaaaaaaaa :*** :>[/quote] [quote][b]Setsunacha/mah granddaughter[/b] Chaaa!! I saw her first time in what is my gift thread, she was super duper active, whoa! She knew a lot of members here, she is really kyoott! I wonder how a panget like me have a granddaughter as pretty as she is, :>> I'M PROUD XDD. She is one of out crazy confe team, she is really sweet, but sometimes she can be scary, she kills people, she eats them! :paranoid: I'm scared when she posted in confess thread that she wanted to kill someone, aww! but if she isn't emo, she is really crazy, cute and sweet. I love her to death, I don't know why she calls me grandma, she is older than me by a week LOL. I loev her to death, she supports my relation ship as well, aiihhe, good granddaughter! =D ILY :***[/quote] [quote][b]Naddoy/ nadnadnadd[/b] Dang ding dong tang tang, LOL. I notice her because, she loves david archuleta, and now we are united in this crazy confe team, LOL. She is infact really crazy and she helps me to fight back dhutya the master of dangdut, i started to see that her GFX is getting betttttttterr, I loev her, I think her sense of music is almost the same as me, no wonder, she likes DA :> :> :>. She is really stylish, I think xDD, amff, I miss her so much, The last confe ToT. She is my daughter in this crazy confe family :> :>. ILY nedddoyyy :**[/quote] [quote][b]Tema/ Anes/ Ruby-Kun[/b] Whoa, who is this? Hmm... LOL kidding, she is ruby kun aka anes, she is really CRAZY, seriously, I don't know what is she made of, craziness? :lol: She is new around, and cha, shella, naddoy, dhutya and me hope that she will be active in this forum, whoahha. Anes and I are a fan of.. tang tang someone, haha, we both used to argue over things, and support each other, she is really crazy, TOTALLY, I met her in fs, I forgot the first time, but I remember me and her being crazy together, ohohoh, sometimes she becomes weird if there are good things happened to her :>> she will become :wasted: :paranoid:. LOL, ILY ruby-KUN :****[/quote] [quote][b]Dhinie/ Second Granddaughter[/b] Cha/Shella/ someone invited her to our crazy confe XDD. She was so calm at first, but lately she is getting crazier, LOL from all names, she decided to call me grandma and that makes her the second granddaughter, or cha's cousin (we are really into this family thingie), she likes deidara (like I used to), and sasori as well, I don't care I love akatsuki, whoahaha :>> I never got to know her so well, but I know she is really friendly, hope to chat with her soon, :33 :** ILY[/quote] [quote][b]Uma x3[/b] Umaaaaaaaa, she is so pretty I LOVE HER so much, haha, I really am impressed of her, especially to pixeling and animating, :wow:. If we chat at YM, she will show me a lot of photos that sometimes make me drool on em, :drool:. I love asian =D, She is really crazy and randum and sometimes pretty scary as well, whoahaha. I miss her, I haven't seen her post in class lately, x333. Or maybe I didn't see them I don't know. XP! I adore her because she believes and chases for her dreams, some people may give up half way but this pretty doll won't! :lol: ILY uma :**[/quote] [quote][b]Andrea/ Aijou[/b] Aijoouu! She first greeted me, and she is really friendly. She is one of the fierce trios :>>>. She gets pretty sharp on things, and she is really crazy as well, I wish I could hear her voice someday, too bad, her mic was broken that time, ahaha, I rarely talked to her since I left TS, tottt.. I miss her so much X__X. She is a really friendly and kyoot girl, ahhaah. XDDDD She is really calm in serious matters, XPP. I miss her so much, :**[/quote] [quote][b]Layne[/b] She is a really friendly girl, she always greeted me in YM, whoahah, she always thinks sooooooo far, and sometimes I can't help myself not to laugh in the middle of my emo-ness, XDDD. She knows most gossips that are pretty new in fstalk, :ninja:, and she knows how the others condition as well.. ahahak, but she is one of the person who is OBVIOUS, lol, I miss talking to her, hope to meet her soon, ILY :***[/quote] [quote][b]Jamie/ Partner in crime[/b] I missshh this gurll!! She used to be my partner in crime, to spam threads and stuff :ninja:, she is really crazy, ahah I met her in TS, although I met her before but yeah both of our craziness started to bloom there XDDD. I miss talking and doing crimes with her, ToT and she is pretty busy too lately. amff, ILY partnah! :**[/quote] [quote][b]Ate Bel[/b] She is the founder of FTP offtopic, cool she created such cool place XDDD. Anyway, she is crazy, and crazy and crazy, I don't know what words I should use to describe her, LOL, she always does unpredictable things, that could make me :o, seriously, she isn't a boring person, I saw her a lot in indonesia off topic as well, she is the queen of offtopic in fstalk, LOL. She is really active X333 and crazy! <-- I can't help myself to use this word again (limited vocab), LOL, I miss her talking with her, ILY ate bel :**[/quote] [quote][b]vetra[/b] I just met her recently in FTI, she is a really calm, pretty, smart gurl. Haha, i'm impressed to see there is still someone like her, I'm glad that I know her :wow:, she is pretty crazy too (ah, crazy revolves around my world), I like her attitudes and stuffs, and she is kyoot, :wow: I wish to know her moar. :*[/quote] [quote][b]Trixx/ Koiishii[/b] Oh myyyy... I miss her so muchh ToT. I'm always impressed with her, she is so mature for her age, bah! She is really good at GFX as well, omoo.. and most of all she is so kyoott, and sometimes she is scary. ohoho :>>>. She is really a deep person, and I think I don't know half of her personalities, I miss her, ILY koiishii :***[/quote] [quote][b]Zefa/ Pupu[/b] Sometimes I just don't get her, haha, she is pretty crazy LOL, of course she is :>. She is in the same age as me, I think :3333. she loves this doll thingie haha, one thing I'm impressed about her is.. she notices some things other members don't notice, and she never hesitates to PM me if she wants to ask anything, haohaohao :>>> I miss her, ILY pupu :***[/quote] [quote][b]Danx[/b] Danx, ahah I miss this girl she is so maganda/ beautiful :x! I just love her, I miss talking with her, hope we can be good friends, another thing that I adore about her is, when she and patchii are together, theyy look so sweet, even though i can see sometimes they have problems, they will have ways to solve em, salute to both of em :wow:[/quote] [quote][b]Chaw[/b] Amff.. I miss this girl so much, her and danx are somehow inseparable, haha they are so close. :x She is really kyoot :>>>, I loev this girl so much, ahaha, I miss her and hope to know her better and better :>. I think we'll get a long pretty well, first time I saw her is in FTP OT. :333[/quote] [quote][b]Eney[/b] Kaka Eney, I spotted her mostly at OT threads, haha. She is like ate bel too, :lol:. Kaka eney is really mature, she always knows what to answer everytime I'm confused, it seems she has gone through things, I love her so much and miss her, I used to talk to her at FTP OT, her monthsary is 3 days after mine, i still remember that! lol, good luck with JC :penguin: ILY kaka eney :**[/quote] [quote][b]Forsakendoll[/b] I don't really know her but I spotted her in class s lately, she is so pretty :wow: I just loevv her, haha, and plus she is the smexy css queen, I always adore her works, they are simply amazing :wow:. I saw some of her videos in youtube, they are :lol::thumbsup:. I crush this lady, haha hope to know her more. :3[/quote] [quote][b]Nina123456[s]7891011[/s][/b] Haha, I don't really know her but she is so pretty and gorgeous! :wow: I wish to know her more haha, IMY sizze X3[/quote] [quote][b]Maye/ Deathsiren[/b] Amff, i miss her, I talked to her before, D:. I wonder if she even remember me =D =D. I really miss this pretty gal, haha, we had fun before. :x[/quote] [/spoiler] [b]Guys[/b] [spoiler][quote][b]Kiro Tan/ Aaron sensei[/b] Amff, my kyootest sensei sama, gawd, he is like so not real. Haha sometimes I can't believe such human exists, I met him at friendster before, huahah and he made girls gugu gaga and drooled over him, whoahao I can't blame him at all for all those piling fans =D. I miss him so much since he is going to focus on his studies , and he is not going to be active, he gave me and others this super duper retarded photo of him, I LOLd xDD. I miss him so much I hope to see him soon, he is like my big bro. :> (I wish LOL, XDD)[/quote] [quote][b]Dondon[/b] Who is this.. hmm I wonder? :-? LOL kidding, he is a member (obvious is obvious =D), *cough* so at first I thought he was a snob (which he is :>). Sometimes he makes me confused, wait rephrase! He makes me confused alot of times, @___@. He looks calm when he is posting in some threads, but when I actually talk to him, he is like tehh craziest and the most unpredictable dude ever, hohaha. He is such a [s]chickmagnet[/s], :> he doesn't want to admit that, but he is. :penguin: I always @-) when I see him and froggie fight, I will go WTF? ~X(, cmon guys!! I will be the one who keeps worrying about their fights =D! Whoahha, over all his crazy randomness I love him xoo much :**[/quote] [quote][b]Tunie[/b] Tunie- sama!! argh!! I'm shocked yet impressed with his ability to guess things, :>. I don't know how did he guess those things, is it just a coincidence? or is he really that great? :ninja:. Bwakka, he is like the only dude I can consult stuffs with, although he could become so randum in the middle of consultation. lol, i just agree to most things he says, :lol:. Too bad I only know him lately, I barely talked to him before. He is busy now, hope he will be back active like he used to be. His hunnie misses him xo much :wow:.[/quote] [quote][b]Rei Ryuzaki[/b] Mahh BFF since I was a newbie :>! He is really funny, crazy and nice also. His GFX is getting better and better and better, I love seeing him with aiko, they will be the cutest love team everrrr :xxx! I met him at fs and got closer wif him at artwork101 and met him again at my last vacation in TS. Ahmisshim so much, i want to do crazy things with him again like we used to be, ah good ol time,LOL he is cute also, haha, one of the cutest boy here :wow:, IMY bff! :3[/quote] [quote][b]Dark Shadow/Dhutya[/b] gosh, I've nothing to say about him, he is my father in crazy confe group, which means he is the great grandfather of cha and dhinie xDDD. He works as a JP for living :>. He loves dangdut music, LOL, he loves dancing with dangdut music as the BGM and does concert around Indonesia, but since he sucks he has to quit. i lied starting from he loves dangdut music til has to quit. (:<! I love making fun of him in confe XDD!! He will say, "Huwewwwwwwwwww"<-- like crap, xDD. He is super good in photoshop esp coloring :drool:. Wish to make fun of you soon, dhutya! =D :thumbsup:[/quote] [quote][b]Carl[/b] Oh ma gashh Carll~~!! You are sometimes so randum I can't actually understand what are you saying! XDDD! I first talked to him at TS :>, xDD he is random and kyoot, that is all I can say, rawr, :penguin:[/quote] [quote][b]Chris-chan[/b] I thought he is older than me before, turns out he is younger than me by a year, he PMed for some survey and he got perfect A for his project! yay! glad to hear that, I like all his photography and gfx as well. that is why I crush him, I always LOld when i see the way he uses bold, italic and underlin in his confession ((:. I never got the chance to actually talk to him lately:lol:, but it's great enough seeing he posts around the forum.[/quote] [quote][b]Deon[/b] He is a member here, too bad he is inactive, toinkz! I wish I could totally ask him to be active here, yet he only posted once, :wasted:. He is a classmate of mine, we chat in YM or MSN a lot, since we use the same language it makes our conversation more random than random. :> he is a totally crazy dude, he always pisses me off everytime he mentions about school stuffs, ammpf, he is lucky we are chattin! =D =D. He is really smart, artistic and he is taller than me by 10-15 cm, crap! He is around 175-180 cm I guess :wallbash:.[/quote] [quote][b]Ceejay[/b] He is officialy my son since his father is dondon, loll woots, okay I get it. hoahha, i miss talking to him, @-), sometimes I'm just confused about him, LOL, i'm the slow thinker, don't worry if I get confused all the time, :penguin:[/quote] [quote][b]Darryl[/b] I don't actually know him but I can't help to notice his art works, whauhaha, totally cool! I love seeing his pixels all of them are really nice :wow:. I'm impressed, hope to know him more. :D :D :D[/quote] [quote][b]Bro TJ[/b] Uwah, since I left artwork101 a long time ago, I haven't contacted him, wonder how is he doing. :paranoid: He is super good in gfx editing and stuffs, he teaches me some tricks too, haha :lol:. I wish to see him active in this forum DX. He is really good in those stuffs and I want to learn more, I miss talking to him anyway. :crybaby:[/quote] [/spoiler] Will add more soon =D
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]^[/b] I [b]supermegaextremely[/b] crush this pretty mod above meeee. I love you a-lot-lot mooore, [b]Aiko Anne[/b]. [b]GAAASH.[/b] You made my dayy. :*** IMY so much. [b]WAAH![/b] ;_________;
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

REPLIES [spoiler][quote=deathsiren]I crush Hanzel, Kim! Bianx, Ate Duch, Ate Tinay, Ninch, Ice, Nina. - lovelies! :rose:[/quote] Aww Mayebabe. I crush you too! :rose: [quote=*kim-a-holic]buincs, maye, lois, ays, ize, faith.. old folks. :)[/quote] Yiz. We're so old. It's been ages. I miss teh old old days. IMY kim! [quote=losher29]• Aysbeaux[/quote] Haha. I crush you too Chan. [quote=ducheszv]ice - the blogger, plurker.. dang im amazed how she like those stuff.. :lol: This girl is helluva rich :eh: Im wishing to go to her resort in her bday if she pays my fare :lol: this girl is sweet and su much good with gfx and making layies.. x33[/quote] LOOOOOOOOOL!! Multitasking my dear. :lol: Helluva rich? OHOHOHOH~ If I'm rich Imma pay fer yer fare and make you stay in our resort for a week! :lol: Sankyu duch. [quote=dondon]Aysbeaux A nice moderator. i discover a site to her, the hotel626 and palistuhan. hahaha. that site is very interesting. shes fun to talk and have a live vid together with harvii. hope we can get to know each other. i thought she is suplada wahaha.[/quote] Aw. Dundun. I love hotely2y and palistuhan! They make me go :O :wallbash: And I cant believe you still remember teh blogtv days with Harvs. It's fun. [quote=anne.24]Ate Ays/ Pocky's owner Ta daahhh....! the glamourous girl, xDD she left class s for a day and felt terrible. :lol: I really love her and her gfx, she wasn't so active earlier I think, until I first met her in gfx section, cleaning request threads, haha. I love all her gfx, the images she used are always artistic, I just love them, she is so good in picking photos. I never actually saw her pic, she never showed me and I often forgot to ask for them. :wasted: She is really nice, especially when she gave me A LOT of stuffs in Pet Society in facebook, ILY ILY, i'm your servant, let my pet serves yours. :lol: She is really nice and generous when it is about giving something, her birthday is near as well, advanced happy birthday ate :*** x3333. When she replies goddard's post it will be so looooooong, as long as my crush list I suppose? She is a really energetic girl i think :lol: (her description is so long :P)[/quote] TADAAAAAA~ :lol: I know. I'm so stupid fer doing tat. Hahahahaha. I left because I was in school. Maybe you were active when I was gone. XDMoar gifts to come fer Fluffy teh pet of Anne! :lol: Sankyu fer greeting me. I know.. Pupush and I talk a lot. Srry. :retard: :lol:[/spoiler] GIRLS [spoiler][quote][b]Uma[/b] - My ultimate babe. I love her with all my heart. I support each and every project and dream she has. I know she's willing to die for TVXQ but I won't let that happen cause I'll be there to save her. Hahahaha. She's good at drawing and it makes me happy when she's happy. She loves to give me gifts. Sometimes I even go first before her projects. Hihi.[/quote] [quote][b]Kimuy[/b] - Teh original Korean doll of all Korean dolls. Very pretty and also very good at writing stories. She amazes me. We've been together/friends since this forum started and she used to be Bob's labtim but then it turned around so I'm stuck with Bob. Jkjk. LOL! I miss her. She's busy with school now.[/quote] [quote][b]Ize[/b] - My dorky dork. Nothing can compare to my love for this girl. She's my first babe here. A pioneer like Kim. I've also known her since this forum started. I miss her a lot since she's not very active anymore.[/quote] [quote][b]Vivi/Push[/b] - My llunatic daughter! Hahahahaha. I love her so much. We're both talkative and loves to post very very loooooooooooong in Class-S. We are plurk buddies too. And dreams of marrying Chris Tiu. Amfff. And also we both have effn nieces that are so spoiled. I wanna kill... jk. I love you, Vivi.[/quote] [quote][b]Duch[/b] - Nurse of all nurses! Hahahaha. I think she really wanted to finish her studies already. She sounds like she's gonna die every time there's a duty for her. Hahahahaha. I wanna pay for her fare to Manila but I still dont have enough money. We both love Brad Pitt.[/quote] [quote][b]Lintek/Linniie[/b] - She's my Lintek. Hahahahaha. Loves frogs, I hate frogs. But it's okay. I promised her that I won't kill em. She's really a sucker for ages. She used to guess mine but I ended up telling her. She won't stop bothering me because of it! Even texted me just to tell that she won't atop asking. LOOOOOOOL!![/quote] [quote][b]Mayebabe[/b] - She used to be my niece in Ftalk Family thread. She's hawtttt and loves to partyyyyyy~ I wanna be with her next school year so cross your fingers for my DLSU! Haha. She's active at school and not very active here now. She visits the Class, though. I miss her.[/quote] [quote][b]Ninababe[/b] - Ninny! Hahahahaha. I badly wanted to call her Ninny but I stuck with Ninababe cause most of Class-S girls are my babes. She's very pretty and funny. I think her opinions get her in trouble but of course, we're here to defend her. She' a bum like me. Haha. And she posts at the Class in a very unlikely time. Amffff. Hahahaha.[/quote] [quote][b]Gin-gin[/b] - Gin-samaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~ Fapping master. OHOHOHOH~ I love her too. She's like the funniest in the Class. Very strict and straight forward too. She loves to make Loli Conversation with Shirowkun. Hahahaha. FAPFAPFAPFAPPPPP~[/quote] [/spoiler] BOYS [spoiler][quote][b]Labtim/Bob/Lucknskill[/b] - My labtim of forever in the world. Hahahahaha. Again, since the forum started.. I know him. Used to be Kimuy's labtim but IDK what happened. Haha. A very very sweet guy. He gives me advices in how I can fight my insomnia. Hihi. Also, I consider our relationship as platonic. Hmm.. some kinda like that.[/quote] [quote][b]Fafeng[/b] - The one and only. The original. Haha. If you don't know him... you suck. Jkjk. A pioneer of the forum. Known for his vectors, emoness and good looks. Very funny and somewhat serious. He's a good singer. We used to 'date'. Hmm, wrong. We used to do a show together in Blogtv. "The Ice and Harvii Show" We even did a Halloween special back then. Me as a devil and he as a mummy. LOL! I miss that.[/quote] [quote][b]Iko[/b] - The very helpful mod. Duch's lover. He;s my patient. Hahahaha. I'm the effin psychiatrist of this guy. But we both know that we're both nuts so it's kinda useless. We're really good friends. We used to have confes.. just the two of us. Jkjk. I mean they left us at the confe and then we'll talk about life. We're very serious. Hahahahaha.[/quote] [quote][b]Dundun[/b] - Anne's lover. Hahahaha. I find him funny. And though we haven't really talked like talk talk.. I think he;s a good guy. He went to Class for vacation and I think he enjoyed it. Be back soon! Hahahahaha. Also, he's good at telling stories. I'm so impressed.[/quote] [/spoiler] Please. If I forgot to mention your name.. don't kill me. Hahahahaha.
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

My Krassess. :wasted: [b] Malow[/b] - lovee her bangs. :redface: [b]Chariz[/b] - she's cute and REI's property. :eh: [b]Faith[/b] - She's cute and Raph's Property. =D [b]Danxx[/b] - She's [s]maganda[/s] panget and her panget's propertyy. :lol: [b]Layne[/b] - One of my bestfriend's heeree. *salute :P [b]duch[/b] - She hass a nice cute "RED" hair. :lol: [b]Riz[/b] - D [b]most[/b] evil person i ever met. =D [b]Anne[/b] - She's kinda randum also. =D "SOMETIMES". [b]Lovelee[/b] - what a reason to krass me. >:333 uhm. i loev her voicee.=)

Last edited by Hoshigaki (2009-01-27 06:28:25)

misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=Hoshigaki]Faith - She's cute and Raph's Property.[/quote] you're so [b]aygnal[/b] dude.. :redface: =D :arrow: [i]The gurls I loved,I'm loving and will love till eternity! :wow:[/i] [spoiler][quote][b]Bebe Gay -- Kristina16[/b] The best gurl I've known! The sweetest gurl on earth! The prettiest creature of God! I so lurve this gurl..so much! Beautiful inside and out![/quote] [quote][b]Xota Mandi -- Hanzel[/b] The gurl who will never leave you.. the one who'll be always there for you.. whenever you need her.. the gurl who makes me laugh liek [b]ROFL[/b]!as in..! i will love you till eternity xota!it'll always be the three of us![/quote] [quote][b]Lerah -- Philxre[/b] My lil sister here in Ftalk.. The best bebe I've known.. Sweet,kind,loving,caring.. The gurl who cheers me up whenever I'm sad.. The craziest gurl I've known..aside from Mandi.. i love you Lerah..[/quote] [quote][b]Minekoarch -- Dadanx kew[/b] hottest gurl..wildest gurl..kindest gurl..sweetest gurl..![b]that's her![/b] A very beautiful gurl..a brat?!I think.. I love her![/quote] [/spoiler] :arrow: [i]They make me happy!They make me smile!They make me laugh!I [b]♥[/b] them! :wow:[/i] [spoiler][quote][b]Inactive Friends -- Bianx,Kimuy,Emlodee,[/b] I uber miss you gurlettes.. Pretty sistahz of mine.. Kind,sweet,caring.. even though we just knew each other here in www,they treat me as their real friend.[/quote] [quote][b]Lalabx -- Cla_15[/b] she made my stay in TS worth it! even though we're not that close..i loev her![/quote] [quote][b]Bebe Trixx -- Trixx[/b] I thought she's a snob..but I was wrong..really wrong! Uber pogee..Uber kalog..Uber funny..i lab her![/quote] [quote][b]Bebe Charm -- Ninch[/b] My partner in crime! what crime?!it's a big secret...rofl! i loev you ninch!so much![/quote] [quote][b]Layne,Jerrie,Drea,Eljoy,Chariz,Kat,Phia,Nahz,Nelou,Louise[/b] Thanks for making my stay in TS worth it! I love you all![b]^^,[/b][/quote] [/spoiler] :arrow: [url=http://theftalk.com/p=raphael_marcos][b]Him[/b][/url][b]!♥[/b] [spoiler][quote][b]Babuie,Marcos,Rockstar -- Raphael Marcos[/b] From now on..you'll always be the last on my list.. The only guy on my list.. "Saved the best for last". . I just wanna make this description short and simple.. I love you..so much![/quote] [/spoiler]
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Yooo! It's Been Xo Long Long Long Super Long Time I Didn't Updated Ma Crush List! :lol: [b][u]For those ppl who crush me[/u][/b], OMG, [b]i'm crush u too[/b] :P So, Check Them Out! Ow Yeah \m/ Random Mode : ON =D [i] Btw Xorry ma Crush List is still Not Yet Done, Coz I Don't have a Long time Now :wallbash: Will updated As Long as I Have a time, Promise! [/i] [spoiler][quote][b]Ma Beloved Crazy Evil Gila Baby Michang/Mikay \m/ [/b] she's a 1st person who talking 2 me in rockstars :eh: honestly when i meet her, i think she's an arrogant person :/ but OMG! i'm wrong :lol: she's not arrogant, she's kindly, crazy ALIVE! funny, friendly, and ubeeeer nice :lol: i allways have fun when i'm talking with her :P she's just like my old sister, my best friend, my crazy-mate :lol:, and we call each other is "baby" :lol: i don't know is she's already OLD :lol: coz her personality just like a little girl who only 12/13 years old :lol: i love her so much with all my heart <3 coz without her RS is very very quite :wasted: i was shocked when she become a leader of RS[J] :lol: but till now, she's a good leader! she allow us 2 break the rule's, coz she's a rule's breaker too =D i hope ma friendship with her will be forever <333 ILY baby. ILY so much, leader! :lol:[/quote] [quote][b] Ma Beloved Evilicious Team Shella/Shella Suigintou_99 \m/ [/b] ma Really"beloved evilicious team here! :lol: we have a same things! gothic rule's, ow yeah! i don't know if we become close here, coz in FS we not :P i love her so much, she just like my little sister (: her voice is like a rockstars! ehm.. i mean not only her, but both of US! :lol: coz naddoy and tema say's ma voice and shella voice's is like a boy :wallbash: yea whatever :disgust: shella, don't mind them, actually we had a COOL VOICE not BOYISH VOICE oke! =D[/quote] [quote][b] Mama Naddoy/NaddNadd \m/ [/b] d'one of ma best sissie who i ever had :D we already know each other better since she adding me in FS :P but we didn't close like now :lol: i love her so, she's cute, pretty, creative, smart, crazy :lol: and yeah yeah she has a cute voice too ;) but too bad she call me a boyish voice :crybaby: i miss her voice, i want 2 had a crazy confe again on phone :( IMY naddoy! :lol:[/quote] [quote][b] Grandmom Anne/Anne.24 <333 [/b] ma beloved grandmom ever n ever <3 i love her so much! she's so sweet, cute, crazy, [i] dewasa [/i] :lol:, cool, de el el :lol: the reason why i call her as ma grandmom, coz her personality is so COOL! like older than me :lol: but honestly d'fact i'm older than her by a week :wallbash: i miss our crazy confe with her and other member's of crazy confe team's :lol: i thought we are so busy now, dat's why our next crazy confe still pending :wasted: and i really want 2 hear her voice! coz shella, nadd and tema say's her voice is cool :eh: not like mine, boyish voice :crybaby: she really love ma grandpha *dundun* :3 and i allways wish both of them would be together forever and ever, and [b]NO ONE CAN DESTROY MA GRANDPARENTS! REMEMBER THAT[/b]! or i will kill [b]YOU![/b] :mad::lol: i won't saw her tears :( and i won't ma grandmom sad.. so keep happy allways grandmom! if someone make you sad, don't shy 2 tell me! i will kill them! =D ILY :wow:[/quote] [quote][b] Sisso Dei/Dei.25 [/b] One of our crazy confe team's :lol: like ma grandmom said, in the 1st time she's so calm, yeah really calm, i can remember that :lol: but next confe, she show her craziness :lol: that's why we call this team is "our crazy confe team's" :lol: i'm so happy when she joined RS[J] also our crazy confe :3 ILY sisso <333 :P[/quote] [/spoiler] ^ | | | [b] still not yet DONE! [/b] i still had a long long long crush list, but i can't updated it now :wasted: coz time 2 offline now :wallbash: will updated SOON! :penguin::penguin::penguin:
ilubmuffins02
» FTalker
1969-12-31

jamessss:b and eehjay.. :redface:
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]for now, i crassshhhh the 'tatlong bears at the full house' :arrow: papa jamessshit bear :arrow: mama eneyhaw bear :wasted: :arrow: and our full house- jeepers(ampjeff)[/b] :P
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

:arrow: Only this people for now [quote]* Leipot aka wifey : The one who's always been there for me ever since the 1st day i joined ftalk. The one who's stood up for me no matter what happend, and the one who stayed my true friend. *Pinkprincess18 aka kafated; My one and only fated here in ftalk , even though we barely talk now we still manage to have a communication, still stick'd with me after all the things that happend. *Dess29 aka baby tjoko ; I just met her but i see her like my real baby sister , always the one who make me smile hehe. wehh she's so loka everytime we talk. love to make pacute on the cam :lol: wehh ily baby tjoko *daixee mae aka gf ; wehh my pakner in kalokahaness , i met her at fu and ever since we became friends haha i always kept coming back in fu because of her hellerr she's so duperuber crazy wootwoot. *eyyonaluvbil aka anna ; my 2nd sissy here in eptok , we had a bumpy friendship because of someone we had a fight because of it but im glad thats over now , never ever want to fight with her no more because of a silly thing. although we barely talk now she will still be my sissy. *Jieduck aka kuya jie ; My very 1st kuya here in eptok, he always take care of me and still stayed the same and treated me still the same despite of what happend not a while ago. Thank you for that kuya jie. ---xXirukiTepex--- aka xirumo ; mah over crazy sis haha i always call her snob and ever since that she always greet me now :P loveyah sis. *Ershin ; my 1st ka-loveteam in ftalk , he is so cute when he get jealous . Somewer in december last year was the last time we talk , i really miss him =([/quote] Thats it for now. Updating soon!
ijahcamille
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hmm MY FTALK CRUSHES? -nadila-she gives me fansign(so kind) -ate aiden- so kind :]

Last edited by ijahcamille (2009-01-28 01:51:05)

daixee mae
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=preciouszshortypinay]*daixee mae aka gf ; wehh my pakner in kalokahaness , i met her at fu and ever since we became friends haha i always kept coming back in fu because of her hellerr she's so duperuber crazy wootwoot.[/quote] i crush you too gfness.. :wow: crush for today: [b]ijahcamille[/b] -she's friendly and though i've known her in just a while she's kinda crazy too :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:37

[ 9 queries - 0.374 second ]
Privacy Policy