• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

Darkstar13
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

i crush Xstel for a week :wow2: i also crush the bata above me :lol3:
trisha_trisha
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

I crush james, he really looks like Sam C. Haha =)
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I crush [u][b]Darkstar13[/b][/u] | [s]TPAM[/s] TPAM'S TPAM for [u]52.177457 weeks. that makes for 1 year. [/u] because, he's crazy liek that. :lick::lick: edited.

Last edited by xstel (2010-06-04 03:40:48)

oniongurl
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I haz a cruzh on Nix, Allen, Kim, Loloy, Kath, Trisha, Kristel && AC. Who else? Oh, Paw and Bea. And Kayl and Cha and Chai. Wkokokok.
trisha_trisha
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=oniongurl;#3616571;1275637612]I haz a cruzh on Nix, Allen, Kim, Loloy, Kath, [u]Trisha[/u], Kristel && AC. Who else? Oh, Paw and Bea. And Kayl and Cha and Chai. Wkokokok.[/quote] Nyayaha. :lol3: Okay, I've a crush on you, too. :B
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=oniongurl;#3616571;1275637612]I haz a cruzh on Nix, Allen, Kim, Loloy, Kath, Trisha, Kristel && AC. Who else? Oh, Paw and Bea. And Kayl and Cha and Chai. Wkokokok.[/quote] Aww. I crush you too. :3 [hr] I crush BIN for 52.177457 weeks. that makes for 1 year [u]still.[/u] and the girl I quoted. :3
kathleen24
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=oniongurl;#3616571;1275637612]I haz a cruzh on Nix, Allen, Kim, Loloy, Kath, Trisha, Kristel && AC. Who else? Oh, Paw and Bea. And Kayl and Cha and Chai. Wkokokok.[/quote] ily sis tin.
Ayieeen
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I crush nanix :lol3: :love:
oniongurl
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=oniongurl;#3616571;1275637612]I haz a cruzh on Nix, Allen, Kim, Loloy, Kath, Trisha, Kristel && AC. Who else? Oh, Paw and Bea. And Kayl and Cha and Chai. Wkokokok.[/quote] Also Doter, Bianx, Aehlyn, Nickay, cutest08, Dess, Garlics, Jed, Jolo && who else? Tanya, Yhen, Clay, Anna and.. Bin, and.. Ephemeral. Woot. Ohh, also JI && Ate Gab and also Ate Ice. Haha, that's my crushes for nao <333 I admire them : ))))
harlequin0666
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Ugh. I crush dadi Jamessss. :* for real. and Orio too. because he makes me laugh like -_____-
dess29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I crush Bin. :xixi: TPAM's husband. :lol3: For making [i]kunsinte[/i] of my [i]kalokohan.[/i] :xixi:
harlequin0666
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=dess29;#3617579;1275700823]I crush Bin. :xixi: TPAM's husband. :lol3: For making kunsinte of my kalokohan. :xixi:[/quote] I crush the person I quoted. I love her, actually. :">
koy1991
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I crass TPAM wendy's twenty's :lol3::lol3::lol3:
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Darkstar13;#3616466;1275636006]i also crush the bata above me :lol3:[/quote] STFU. :lol3: I crush the person I quoted. lol. he's a [u]baby[/u]. :wow: :lol3: And I crush wendaaaay. XD <-- fc. And aswell as fafs jam. He looks like enzo.
harlequin0666
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=koy1991;#3618034;1275727411]I crass TPAM wendy's twenty's :lol3::lol3::lol3:[/quote] /kiligs. I crush The person I quoted too. His fart is.... secret. Muahaha! :) [quote=Bridget;#3618084;1275728318]And I crush wendaaaay. XD <-- fc.[/quote] I crush Bridget too. I saw her ava once, her real picture and it was prettttyy ;"> (not joking) There, there. ;)

Last edited by harlequin0666 (2010-06-05 05:30:08)

iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I crush harlequin0666/wendy because she's so sexy. I love her lips and her body. HAHAHAHAHAHA! ((=
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Ayieeen;#3616754;1275644935]I crush nanix :lol3: :love:[/quote] Hey! :( don't laugh when u say crush :( I can't feel it :( :xixi: [quote=harlequin0666;#3617332;1275667466]and Orio too. because he makes me laugh like -_____-[/quote] Ows :fear: [hr][hr] My list is very long so I'll cut to the chase :over: I don't krush Wendi-dang coz she is getting wild when she is left alone in their hawz :dumb::xixi: don't deny it :xixi: juks :lol3:v I don't krush Ayieen too coz she is making fun out of me :( :xixi: ^ ^ ^ juks... :lol3:v it's the other way arround :xixi: My KRUSH long list of RS members... ESP the indo-bodo-jelek guys and gays :lol3: I miss those freaks... :( namely: Jeng Uthie-bunanamun, Kaka-Lathasal-fans :lol3:, mommy nadd, bro-seeth-sunacha, vodka-shella, zefoy-peppermint... [b][please remind me if ur missing... fans][/b] and other indo-bodo-jelek gays namely: Boss Vectu, Brawz Noz(with 4 z) and other boss in the hauz :lol3: And Of course... the PHIL ORIG and newly ordained members of RS :lol3: you know hu u are :angry: don't make me mention ur names 1 by 1 :wasted: :blush:
harlequin0666
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=iana27;#3618206;1275729526]I crush harlequin0666/wendy because she's so sexy. I love her lips and her body. HAHAHAHAHAHA! ((=[/quote] I crush you too. As iiiin! I crush Iana cause she's HOT even though she's denying it, and she lives nearby so I can rape her anytime! LOL. Kidddiiinng~ But she's really pretty =))) [quote=nanix84;#3618253;1275729855]I don't krush Wendi-dang coz she is getting wild when she is left alone in their hawz :dumb::xixi: don't deny it :xixi: juks :lol3:v[/quote] I'm not wild! I'm just........ curious. LOL! :D I crush Orio because he's a rockstaaahhhhh \m/ and he makes me laugh. - I'm working on posting my Crushes. All of them, in one post. :)
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Girls: - Zelle - Ate Gab [blackmamba] - Dnky [ too cute in her avatar ] - oniongurl - shana16 - eri.03 [ she still remember me lol ] - bridget // cute lol - maricella - AC (: - Lyneth hehehe, // friendly ah' Boys: - kuya brye haha - anes // very friendly - jamesss
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

This[b] list[/b] is kinda[u] long[/u], just bear with [i]me[/i]. (: K? ★ Chai, my ever. ★ Bea. :"> ★ Chaw ★ Nix ★ Odessa, my BF. ★ Mandeng ★ Faith, my Babe. ★ Wednesday ★ Blang, the sexy. ★ Bridge, my Baby. ★ Chan, my Bebe. ★ Jose ★ Dondon ★ James ★ Chen, not the girl. XD ★ Karuro ★ Eney, my Kambal. ★ Ubeng ★ Kim ★ Alleng ★ Isaac, my Siomai. ★ Pretzel ★ AC, forever pogi. ★ Jid ★ Debs, my Chucks. ★ Abbeh, my 2nd Chucks. ★ Cams ★ Rachoo ★ Ed ★ Melong, uhm. XDD ★ Jepoy ★ Iana Vi Mira ★ Luna, my Marshmallows. ★ Leipot ★ Marjan, my kuya Pat. ★ Bryan, my Penguin. ★ Ukoi ★ Jemmie-bee ★ Trick ★ Yhet, the cutest. ★ Kaygee ★ Japot, The Ever Dramatic. ★ Daisee ★ Cron, my Kuya. ★ Charez ★ Donna-chan ★ Trisha Trishaaaa! ★ Ayieeen, my Ate. 8D ★ Cha-Cha, Xearis. ★ Ate Gab. :"> ★ Biyangks ★ Kuya-Koy ★ Ate Jho, the prettiest. ★ Ate GGGGGGG, the Smexiest. ★ Geiiiiii, Kanton ★ <insertyournameplease> Added; I almost, like almost forgot. (: ★ Brye, my kuya. ★ Tels, haha. And of course, ★ JC Matabachoy. Really, tell me if I missed listing you. I am really gonna edit this post, for you. :"">

Last edited by MiNEKOARCH (2010-06-05 13:18:51)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:29

[ 10 queries - 0.276 second ]
Privacy Policy