• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

dess29
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote=As cicatrizes;#3664122;1281243886]dess(bah, i still hate ya)[/quote] I LOOOOOVE YOU! :xixi: Don't be maaaad. =( [hr] Bridget. :xixi: && the one i quoted.
koy1991
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote=As cicatrizes;#3664122;1281243886]koy (ok he's the one who convinced me to create an fb account haha)[/quote] woah! me is included in the special mention list. haha i crass teh person i quoted :lol3:
khomplykeited
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

james, dess, ice. and chan's abs

Last edited by khomplykeited (2010-08-09 00:10:46)

nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

mystic and chaw
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Today i crashhh CHAW♥
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Donalyn, Kim, Dess, Hanzel, Louielyn and Irene. I find them all very pretty and kind.
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I crush oOpunkrockeranimeOo and purpluvr(I owe you guys starbucks) :lol3::lol3:
kathleen24
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

my crushes GIRLS anne, ann gillian, ate riz, ate mikay, sis bel, chai, den-chan, dess, eiz, ize, grazie. gracie, jen, jasmine kristina, liyanz, lein, paw, shana, sis uthie, xhieen,xstel utoi, zelle BOYS brye, allen, dondon, isaac, kuya jie, nizam, caloi, kim, light
khomplykeited
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Harveeeey! Hahaha
dess29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ ehem :xixi: BIN forever and ever! :xixi:
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

dess / HOT :xixi: :lol3: <--- as what adm said :xixi::lol3:
yh3t
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I crush you and faith. And chaw and jep and pat. And james. And eney and and all the handsome guys. And and and. And. End of story :lol3:
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Irene, i think that's her name (mystic rain) She's just lovelyyy XD Aya's bunnies :lol3: Ate Jem and L. [i]Is she the donnalyn girl?[/i] <333
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Full list. [i]hopefully.[/i]Random order. No tl;drs. [b]Bridget[/b]; [i]my lil sisturr. <3[/i] [b]Angeli_7[/b]; [i]a damn legend here in ftalk.[/i] [b]Jesse[/b]; [i]floridan coolness.[/i] [b]Chan[/b]; [i]so fucking beast.[/i] [b]Daisy[/b]; [i]"my twin."[/i][b]Allison[/b]; [i]irl friend as well.[/i] [b]Aya[/b]; [i]goddess.[/i] [b]Saber[/b]; [i]you won't want her out of your life.[/i] [b]Eney[/b]; [i]Korean pop representative.[/i] [b]Chaw[/b]; [i]really cool and pretty. :3[/i] [b]Orio[/b]; [i]weird guy he is[/i].[b] Patrick[/b]; [i]absolutely nice.[/i] [b]JC[/b]; [i]lololol.[/i][b] Chariz[/b]; [i]incredible chick.[/i] [b]Khan[/b]; [i]whyehlotharr.[/i] :eh: [b]Ellie[/b]; [i]i stalk your tumblr.[/i] [b]Daddy Jie[/b];[i] i keep laughing[/i]. [b]Bel[/b]; [i]i'm taller, you're prettier. ;3[/i] [b]Anes[/b]; [i]hi hun.[/i] [b]Riz[/b]; [i]well isn't she awesome.[/i] [b]Shella[/b]; [i]blood, yaoi. awesome.[/i] [b]Zefa[/b];[i] imisstalkingtothischick[/i]. [b]Gab[/b];[i] motherfucking amazing at photography. nardo fantard as well ;3[/i] [b]Mikay[/b]; [i]supermodel.[/i] [b]YF[/b]; [i]lawl.[/i] [b]Moyo[/b]; [i]where art thou ;_;[/i][b] Guile[/b]; [i]same ;_; [/i][b]Layne[/b]; [i]mydear.[/i] [b]both Camilles[/b]; [i]really nice&sweet gals.[/i] [b]Vect[/b]; [i]stalk his DA.[/i] [b]Both Chais[/b]; [i]i miss them both.[/i][b] Kristel[/b]; [i]awwww <33[/i] [b]Jhed[/b]; [i]very charming girl.[/i][b] Allan[/b]; [i]helped me a lot in ffs, lol thanks.[/i]

Last edited by oOpunkrockeranimeOo (2010-08-17 15:56:31)

nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=oOpunkrockeranimeOo;#3667562;1281997664]Mikay; supermodel[/quote] LOL'd to the 9th power :lol3::lol3: model? modeliver ng kabaong :lol3: jk [hr][hr] @topic: TPAM it is :eh: sasuke fanatic / adict / fangirl :xixi::lol3:
Eunice Dee
» FTalker
1969-12-31

jamesssssss:b rocks. :) he's handsome. That's all. :>))
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=yhanikz;#3667516;1281989011]Irene, i think that's her name (mystic rain) She's just lovelyyy XD[/quote] thanks o.o haha! Girls: - Zelle - Ate Gab [blackmamba] - Dnky [ too cute in her avatar ] - oniongurl - shana16 - eri.03 [ she still remember me lol ] - bridget // cute lol - maricella - AC (: - Lyneth hehehe, // friendly ah' - Laine or broken_crystal (i love her story ) - Wendy - si telay (: // chinita lol - nicole laiz - xstel -eizarg - ayiesh nicole - imyours_24 (patricia ) hehe // bubbly *evil laugh* - gerlyn [b]-misz.faith -yhet (she seems so friendly to me :P)[/b] Boys: - kuya brye haha - anes - jamesss - yhanikz - dondon - underscoreJI
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=oOpunkrockeranimeOo;#3667562;1281997664]YF; lawl.[/quote] Ehem ehem ehem? :lol3: [hr][hr][hr] I crush kuya Orio because he speaks cebuano xDD Lol jk, I crush him cause he's awesome. Same goes to jeduthun & purpluvr :lol3:
yh3t
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I crush James Hernando because it's his bday today. HAHAHAHAHA! :lol3:
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ Me, too. I crush James Hernando because it was his birthday last yesterday. lol Haha, Missyou Jamos! ;P And of course, Baby Bridgee because it's her birthday today. Yay (:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:56

[ 9 queries - 0.055 second ]
Privacy Policy