• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll up to see my crushes" "Still them" or even Off-topic discussions are not allowed in this topic. Please be reasonable If you want to ADD some comment or reply to a certain person or post an off-topic, you may insert them inside the spoiler. [i]added by eehjhay[/i][/quote] [quote][color=blue]To all who are posting in this thread, we are implementing right away that if you have [u]nothing[/u] to confess / good to say, just forget posting here. Also those who are using this thread as a [i]chatroom[/i], please [u]minimize[/u] it. You can talk about something for a while but quoting something long already owned the thread. Refrain also from nonsense [/color] "[color=white]highlights[/color]". Thank you. :)[/quote] [quote]the other thread was closed because of lots of violators and it was initially posted in tagalog so we will open a new thread with the same topic. avoid off topics and spams. never attempt to violate the rules or else this thread will be closed like the old one.[/quote] Share with us your ultimate crush[es] here in FTalk. C'mon guys, don't be shy. It's just a crush. :lol:

Last edited by eehjhay (2008-03-19 04:43:47)

mrhiphop79
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

Haha...I'm too old to have crushes. :D :thumbsup:
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

ok, i'll start. my crush is [color=white]kuya wasted. [/color] :redface: :wallbash:

Last edited by `mizeL (2007-10-13 01:16:48)

senyorito21
» FTalker
1969-12-31

awch... it hurts... how about me?? :lol:
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

@kopong: wala pong personalan dito okay --->[i]no personalizing here okay[/i] :lol: <--- in english :arrow: pls translate that phrase for me, im so bubonik plague. :wallbash: it's just a crush anyway. :eh:

Last edited by `mizeL (2007-10-13 07:27:09)

'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^lol. I also don't know how to translate that phrase. poor me. :wasted: =D @TOPIC: I don't have crush anymore. =|

Last edited by '-'LoisFuLL'-' (2007-10-14 00:15:52)

d^_~b
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

oh.. my crush is still keemee :lol:
senyorito21
» FTalker
1969-12-31

@ate weng.. its only a joke.. ... wakokokoko :lol: [b]@ches lols... how about frolick??? how about ur sweet memories?[/b] =D =D =D @topic... yah its ate weng..

Last edited by senyorito21 (2007-10-13 06:39:11)

donaLyn`o13
» FTalker
1969-12-31

@kuia jo - awoo . pretend pretend . XD . peace . :D @topic - sikret . search for it on the first crush thread that is now closed . =D [color=white]manong nix,fafeng ches, fafa harbsz[/color] :P

Last edited by donaLyn`o13 (2007-10-13 03:05:14)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

please, if you guys wont follow the instruction and rules. we'll closed this topic like the old topic similar to this -- crush? it's complicated actually. but i still have a crush or should i say love her. it's just that the situation went too complicated.
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

jesrhel! :redface: aihihihih...she's pretty she nice... :P Just Crush! @lois:[i] Dahil ba 2 sa Tanong ko Sinu Crush mo?! ako na mag sagot para sayo...crush ni Lois si Harvs[/i] (Message For Lois Only!)

Last edited by karuro72002 (2007-10-13 04:37:23)

donaLyn`o13
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ karuronez . edit ur post . were not in the phils section . :P @topic . scroll up .
fando91
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]My crush is...FeenQueGurl :D :thumbsup: [/b]
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^i also Like Feenque.... =)....She's Pretty..and Nice!
khomplykeited
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

my crush is :question:

Last edited by khomplykeited (2007-10-14 00:18:36)

diabolicious
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I dont have crushes here :wasted: [b]Ultimate Crush:[/b] [img]http://photos.friendster.com/photos/54/74/8294745/1_750710450m.jpg[/img] My Ultimate Crush' Profile http://profiles.friendster.com/annerozette003
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I have two crushes, Althea Jane Nathalie =)
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

haha. im still shy to tell you guys my crush. but i have one (not harvey) :redface:
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^whoa sis. I want to know that guy. XD @karuroness, translate your post. I've just posted my crush above. lolz, no need to repeat that again, I'm shy. :eh: @ize. oh yeah. :lol: TOPIC: I'm crushless. :|

Last edited by '-'LoisFuLL'-' (2007-10-14 00:17:41)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

its :redface: [color=white]podo aka kurt, cyrus_tan_r, aidenlive, and xavierkym[/color]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:16

[ 10 queries - 0.045 second ]
Privacy Policy