• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

khomplykeited
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

^lol .. shyness.. @topic- nxv
FeenQueGurL_08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[b]I miss u sis IZE ^ (cute,lovable,sweet,and understanding) <- :eh: :thumbsup: anyway crushes ahh..ehhh..ihhh..ohhh..uhh! =D let see hmmmm.. who wants to apply to be my crushes! :paranoid: <- This Girl doesn't have crushes yet here in Ftalk because she was absent for almost 5 months..yah as I remember :lol: and now she is hunting for one :ninja: in able to post a crush here lolness :lol: [/b]
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=`mizeL]jejeje, i had a fun time reading the previous posts. :D you're all shocking guys. (to xavyeh, harbs, sis' lois, ize, etc.) :lol: now, my crush: [color=white]i forgot his name. hehe[/color] :lol:[/quote] lol. why are you shocked? :O @ayei, weeeh. you're back. we've missed you. @topic. still him. just don't ask who's him. :P

Last edited by '-'LoisFuLL'-' (2007-10-26 07:43:40)

d^_~b
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^lol to your post.. i know it is still [b]H[/b]-im =D =D haha.. my crush.. i think she is not online for days?
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: woo. my crush is [color=white]back in ftalk. I just saw his name in the [b]Who's online now[/b] :eh: . all of you who knows, quiet. :lol: [/color] :lol: lolengs lowes and mareh :eh: .
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=FeenQueGurL_08][b]I miss u sis IZE ^ (cute,lovable,sweet,and understanding) <- :eh: :thumbsup: anyway crushes ahh..ehhh..ihhh..ohhh..uhh! =D let see hmmmm.. who wants to apply to be my crushes! :paranoid: <- This Girl doesn't have crushes yet here in Ftalk because she was absent for almost 5 months..yah as I remember :lol: and now she is hunting for one :ninja: in able to post a crush here lolness :lol: [/b][/quote] hahaha.. me! can i be ur crush?! hahaha just kidding. -- crush? she is back. hehehe.. she was away here in ftalk for few months. i know she already know that i have a crush on her. i told her about it back before. hehe
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

@ches. awooo.. keep silencing. lolz. :lol: @meng. I know who's that lucky guy. hahaha.. @topic. :retard:
khomplykeited
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=FeenQueGurL_08][b]I miss u sis IZE ^ (cute,lovable,sweet,and understanding) <- :eh: :thumbsup: anyway crushes ahh..ehhh..ihhh..ohhh..uhh! =D let see hmmmm.. who wants to apply to be my crushes! :paranoid: <- This Girl doesn't have crushes yet here in Ftalk because she was absent for almost 5 months..yah as I remember :lol: and now she is hunting for one :ninja: in able to post a crush here lolness :lol: [/b][/quote] oh my gawsshh.. i miss u bezzy.. oh my gawsh.. i rili mishu... huhuhuhuhuh :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: lemme hug you. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.. i love you bezzy.. welcum bak @topic-nxv hehe [color=white]@ xave.. kanta ka uli.. pleasee.. :redface: [/color]

Last edited by khomplykeited (2007-10-26 15:13:18)

FeenQueGurL_08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay][quote=FeenQueGurL_08][b]I miss u sis IZE ^ (cute,lovable,sweet,and understanding) <- :eh: :thumbsup: anyway crushes ahh..ehhh..ihhh..ohhh..uhh! =D let see hmmmm.. who wants to apply to be my crushes! :paranoid: <- This Girl doesn't have crushes yet here in Ftalk because she was absent for almost 5 months..yah as I remember :lol: and now she is hunting for one :ninja: in able to post a crush here lolness :lol:[/quote] hahaha.. me! can i be ur crush?! hahaha just kidding. -- crush? she is back. hehehe.. she was away here in ftalk for few months. i know she already know that i have a crush on her. i told her about it back before. hehe[/quote] ^ waaa.. :ninja: one applicant ..*wenkz* :lol: ...thenx kua eejhay :redface: :eh: :thumbsup: ^crush? soo who is your crush then kua eejhay nyahahahahaha? =D ;] [quote=khomplykeited][quote=FeenQueGurL_08][b]I miss u sis IZE ^ (cute,lovable,sweet,and understanding) <- :eh: :thumbsup: anyway crushes ahh..ehhh..ihhh..ohhh..uhh! =D let see hmmmm.. who wants to apply to be my crushes! :paranoid: <- This Girl doesn't have crushes yet here in Ftalk because she was absent for almost 5 months..yah as I remember :lol: and now she is hunting for one :ninja: in able to post a crush here lolness :lol:[/quote] oh my gawsshh.. i miss u bezzy.. oh my gawsh.. i rili mishu... huhuhuhuhuh :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: lemme hug you. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.. i love you bezzy.. welcum bak @topic-nxv hehe[/quote] ^ weeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! my sis!!!!...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... muahugz!!!!..gosh!! miss u! miss u!! I Love U sis coh!!! yehey!!! [quote]I misss sis Lois too!! and sis meng!!!! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...muahugz!!!!!!!...ahihiihihi...love yah too mga sis... :wow:[/quote]

Last edited by FeenQueGurL_08 (2007-10-26 22:36:18)

`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ i miss this gal also. :rolleyes: = = = = = = @mareh: nyahahaha! you really miss him noh? :lol: @sis lois: hmmmm... hehe,,, just shocked. :lol:
FeenQueGurL_08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]^ I also miss this kawaii gal nyahahaha love yah sis!! muahugz! :eh: :thumbsup: [/b]
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^welcome back feenquegurl_08 :kiss: @topic i have two chrusness :eh: 1 is just there and the other one is "i dunno what planet is he in" :crybaby:

Last edited by alliana01 (2007-10-26 23:54:40)

'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

@ate weng. lol. :lol: @ayei, yeh. i missed you too very much. :) @topic. still him :P [color=white]Harvey[/color]
khomplykeited
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

@ayei- wahh.. i dunno what to say.. i rili mis u.. wah. @topic- NXV
FeenQueGurL_08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]^ ahhahaahahahha sis who's yer crush here hmmm :redface: let me ..let me know ...wahahha jokie sis @topic.... :ninja: <-searching for now my crush is..look at my ava anyway :cool: [/b]

Last edited by FeenQueGurL_08 (2007-10-27 01:45:06)

karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=FeenQueGurL_08][b]^ ahhahaahahahha sis who's yer crush here hmmm :redface: let me ..let me know ...wahahha jokie sis @topic.... :ninja: <-searching for now my crush is..look at my ava anyway :cool: [/b][/quote] how about me?!can i can i...ahihihihi...just kiddin you ayei!!ahihihih :P [i]pansin ko daming bumalik!sembreak na kasi!!ahihihih[/i] [b]translate: [/b]Noticed something?!maybe those absents are already present(where's ur excuse slip?)ahihihih

Last edited by karuro72002 (2007-10-27 01:56:52)

khomplykeited
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

@ayei-okei sis.. its Nix, Xavier and Harvey. btw sis., are u online?? ym??

Last edited by khomplykeited (2007-10-27 01:56:54)

karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^wOw u really have a big crush on nix!!ahihihihih...i think harbs is too old for you!!ahihihihih reserve for Lowis!!ahihihih
khomplykeited
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^lol.. u min im too old for harvz.. lol.. im 16 you fagg*t and its just a crush.. a lot of gurls admire him.. and im one of em.. its just a crush. NO BIG DEAL. oh nix :redface: ., not really.. hehe.. i like xave.. haha.. he's a multi-talented creature.. wahaha. :redface:
FeenQueGurL_08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=karuro72002][quote=FeenQueGurL_08][b]^ ahhahaahahahha sis who's yer crush here hmmm :redface: let me ..let me know ...wahahha jokie sis @topic.... :ninja: <-searching for now my crush is..look at my ava anyway :cool: [/b][/quote] how about me?!can i can i...ahihihihi...just kiddin you ayei!!ahihihih :P [i]pansin ko daming bumalik!sembreak na kasi!!ahihihih[/i] [b]translate: [/b]Noticed something?!maybe those absents are already present(where's ur excuse slip?)ahihihih[/quote] waaa...excuse Slip...ahhhhh ehhhh ihh ohh uhh ... HIDE! :ninja:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:56

[ 9 queries - 0.087 second ]
Privacy Policy