• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

^good for all of you guys. haha.. crush, crush, crush. oh yeah... :doubt: still [color=white]him[/color] lewls. =D =D =D

Last edited by '-'LoisFuLL'-' (2008-01-05 05:41:08)

bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[b]@ lucknskill: who's that girl? aayyiiee.. clues.. :) @ topic: hmm.. still them.. =) [/b]
rhezleevhan
» n00b
1969-12-31

my crush is: [b]FeenQueGurl[/b] .. ihihi .. =D ..
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i really admire Meng & Ayei! ^^ i feel so welcome with them, i dont feel OUT OF PLACE! aheheh :D
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i admire someone here but i just don't wanna spill it out...
Jeca
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

got none already..hehehe..he's not my crush anymore...hehe..help me search will yah? :)
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^Mind Helping you find the right guy 4 u?! :D
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

@takashi: karuro will help you.. he'll help you ..... :D help you...... help you..... you..... you...... :D >> he posted a comment at my site. :redface: :lol:

Last edited by `mizeL (2008-01-05 12:28:58)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Hahaha.. you're so cute. you always posting what [color=white]im[/color] doing. -- My crush? I called her on the mobile phone yesterday even though it's expensive call. Unfortunately, she can't speak tagalog very well. I told her to speak English but I don't know to her. Hehe.. My other crush? Errr.. She's busy with her bf. Hahaha...

Last edited by eehjhay (2008-01-05 18:54:54)

harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]Hahaha.. you're so cute. you always posting what [color=white]im[/color] doing. -- My crush? I called her on the mobile phone yesterday even though it's expensive call. Unfortunately, she can't speak tagalog very well. I told her to speak English but I don't know to her. Hehe.. My other crush? Errr.. She's busy with her bf. Hahaha...[/quote] You really called your crush just using mobile? Why dont you try calling cards, it'll be more cheaper and you can talk longer. At topic... I don't know who's my crush right now. I'll try to find one :paranoid:
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=icekandi]awts. i miss bob and our LOVETEAM days. haha! i'm still looking fer a new crush. ninini~[/quote] blahahaha! just found this :retard: ei, i thought u have a loveteam alrdy in anothr forum. =D
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nyaha. wer? in TS? :rolleyes: wait! who's your crush *bob? HAHAHA! *the bob that i'm talking about is LUCKNSKILL. Okay? thanks. :)

Last edited by icekandi (2008-01-06 03:10:17)

kikay_girl
» Banned
1969-12-31

Oh my, LQ? :o :lol: haha. I only have 2 crushes [i]na lang[/i] [Sorry mods :paranoid:]. :] Erase you 4, ERASE! =D

Last edited by kikay_girl (2008-01-05 23:52:21)

FeenQueGurL_08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]ahahahah the other mod is here now.. ;] :thumbsup: @topic: too.. m2m...errr =D [/b]

Last edited by FeenQueGurL_08 (2008-01-05 23:53:59)

xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]Hahaha.. you're so cute. you always posting what [color=white]im[/color] doing. -- My crush? I called her on the mobile phone yesterday even though it's expensive call. Unfortunately, she can't speak tagalog very well. I told her to speak English but I don't know to her. Hehe.. My other crush? Errr.. She's busy with her bf. Hahaha...[/quote] Haha.. I know both of them.. Buwahaha. =D My crush?? Uhmm.. :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :arrow: [color=WHITE]BRB[/color] =D
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]@ icekandi: hey gurl, who's your crush? hehe.. miss yah.. :) @ topic: > have 2 crushes.. but I miss the 1st one.. nyahaha.. =D [/b]
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@bianx: i dun have! haha! @t: i dun have. rar.
Jeca
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@ karuro.. sure be my guest..hehehe :) @`mizel yeah..he'll help me..me..me..me..me..me???..hehehehe @topic.. still got none..hehehe.. :eh:
kikay_girl
» Banned
1969-12-31

He didn't go online this day. =( @topic : it's a [i]cloud[/i]y day. :rolleyes: :penguin:
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

oh my, it feels like everything's back on its place. =) im so glad to see you all again posting at this thread guys. TOPIC: i am cwushing on [i][b]AYEI.[/b][/i] =D and.. you know who. :P
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:14

[ 9 queries - 0.751 second ]
Privacy Policy