• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

^ rawrr! curiosity killed the cat! :wallbash: >> he called me last night @ my cp. omg .. tumeto! :redface: rawrr :wallbash:
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

KIM: I dont know the groom guy. :rolleyes: WENG: I knew him. :evil: TOPIC: searching...
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]> hmm.. he's insensitive.. waaahh.. :cry: :rolleyes: [/b]
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hello. im still looking. xD
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

ATE WENG i know who that guy is. hahaha! LOIS you dunno the "groom" the guy? HAHA. acting no idea. LOL. TOPIC: Him. <3 :wow:
d^_~b
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

my crush.. ahihi.. clue... she wrote the story. "under the rain" :lol: :lol:
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ ah... kkk... it's not so obvious chet. :lol: @keemee & loisee: :redface: :P >> im cute! :wallbash: ngek
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]ATE WENG[/b] i really should agree with that, shouldn't I? Hahaha. [b]CHET [/b] could it be me? LOL. =D
Jeca
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@ lois...hehehe..just like me..still searching.. :)

Last edited by takashi (2008-01-08 06:01:48)

d^_~b
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Kim[/b]- I'll not tell you that it was You. :paranoid: :lol: another clue.. "she's back when they are back" :lol:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

oh come on guys, no need to post if you DONT have a crush here in Friendstertalk. its like you are SPAMMING. im not just pointing to a single person. i see many members who are just spamming. -- Crush? I am chatting with her right now
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ lol precisely =) kuya eejhay is right cut the crap just be straight to the point lol =| --- speaking of crush well its..... ADMIN lol :lol:

Last edited by Shirow Masamune (2008-01-08 07:22:15)

*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]CHET [/b] it ain't that obvious. LOL. [b]KUYA EJ[/b] i somewhat agree with you. =) i know her. i know her. i know her, btw. TOPIC: the one giving clues. LOL.
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

actually im crush with this crush thread...im so intrig on whos your crushes! ahahahahaha...ahuah ahuah ahuah! geez... Bout My Crush...She is so Intriging! XD
stitch05
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

do i have to say the name???? :retard: .., waaahaha! well anyways..his nice!!! the 1st time i saw his ava.,hmm., =) ., i thought his [i]suplado[/i] but he prove me wrong.. :D ..,friendly i say!
TrendyMocha
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b][color=deeppink]okay he _________ haha.. guess :penguin: [/color][/b]

Last edited by TrendyMocha (2008-01-10 17:44:13)

harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Finally I found someone here at ftalk. Her username here is Applerain. I think she's cool :cool: .
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^nice Harbs...ahahah...i think she's nice... mine was...i dont want to say her name...but i have 1!
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

waahh.. i hav a crush now.. hes so cute.. a newbie one.. have to look for his name... cnt get the ryt spelling... :lol:
TrendyMocha
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b][color=deeppink]lol nice everybody! :thumbsup: [/color][/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:05

[ 10 queries - 1.263 second ]
Privacy Policy