• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[u][b]HARVEY[/b][/u] how could you?! haha. KIDDING. TOPIC: it's still him. <3
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

:arrow: ^ hi keemee :wow: oops. am i spamming? >_< sorry. i just can't resist commenting on keem. i noticed she's blooming, more like inlove.. what could be the reason? hmm.. or who?
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^haha.. "he" could be the reason. :lol: :lol: @TrendyMocha, kindly avoid offtopic. :doubt: TOPIC: Kimi knows. but, she won't tell it to you. :drool:
d^_~b
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yea.. what could be the reason :lol: my crush.. kimi.. :lol: haha.. no one had highlighted my post =D =D

Last edited by d^_~b (2008-01-11 08:54:16)

'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^lol chet. Don't pretend that you dont know. :lol: :lol: TOPIC: My crush is [color=white]highlight ka naman?[/color]
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[u][b]ATE MENG[/b][/u] I don't get it? XD Haha. Am I in bloom? In love? Haha. XD No comment. [u][b]LOIS[/b][/u] You're still prettier than.. haha! You know what I mean. TOPIC: up there :wow:
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

ummm!? did i say kai!? no no! itz sum1 else he's a great artist lyk me... ahahah! guess who... tym's running out! tick tock tick tock
dynamicfriendsterwebmastr
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ate padme!
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=*kim-a-holic][u][b]HARVEY[/b][/u] how could you?! haha. KIDDING. TOPIC: it's still him. <3[/quote] Lol what do you mean, "how could me". Anyway I dont have any crush on her anymore. Well my I changed my crush. We're close in YM. Sometimes we tease each other. And that lcky girl is....... You know who you are...

Last edited by ' 'eMokIdD (2008-01-11 19:08:06)

dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

mine is [b]A_A[/b] :wow:
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=' 'eMokIdD][quote=*kim-a-holic][u][b]HARVEY[/b][/u] how could you?! haha. KIDDING. TOPIC: it's still him. <3[/quote] Lol what do you mean, "how could me". Anyway I dont have any crush on her anymore. Well my I changed my crush. We're close in YM. Sometimes we tease each other. And that lcky girl is...... You know who you are...[/quote] Haha. I was just kidding. How could you like someone else except for.. LOL. :penguin: I'm just teasing you. XD Anyway, is the lucky girl still "her"? Haha. Joke. TOPIC: you. you. you. you. :wow:
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=dale]mine is [b]A_A[/b] :wow:[/quote] that better be AYA [img]http://h1.ripway.com/siggy7/45.gif[/img] [i]wahahahaha :lol: [/i]
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^wahahaha love team?!? :lol:
kikay_girl
» Banned
1969-12-31

I miss him. :| LALALA. He's still him. :lol: [i]...and it's still a [b]cloud[/b]y day.[/i] :redface:
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=*kim-a-holic][u][b]ATE MENG[/b][/u] I don't get it? XD Haha. Am I in bloom? In love? Haha. XD No comment. [u][b]LOIS[/b][/u] You're still prettier than.. haha! You know what I mean. TOPIC: up there :wow:[/quote] nyahaha.. I've changed my mind. :lol: :lol: TOPIC: Read my previous posts.. :lol:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: @KEEM. yes. you're inlove :wow: @LOWES. we're still expecting a wedding. @topic. i can't believe it. he's not my crush anymore :o =D :penguin:
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]ATE MENG[/b] yeah, maybe I am. XD :wallbash: [b]LOIS[/b] i second the motion ate meng. haha. im still the flower vase. XD TOPIC he's not my crush anymore. XD LOL.
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: @keem. not your [b][i]crush[/i] anymore[/b]? so is he on a [i]higher level [/i]now?? :wow: prmoted from crush to - - -??? c'mon keem. share :wow:
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ there's nothing to share. LOL. and i think you know something about it already. :retard:
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

artist..... he is an artist.... he is...... [color=white]karuro[/color]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:20

[ 9 queries - 1.349 second ]
Privacy Policy