• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

Kamandag
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote=nigga]:lol: :lol: :lol: Number of post dosen't affect the Moderator's rank status.[/quote] this is about crushes thread you.. you.. you... =D alliana bonita still my crush. sooo prettyy bonita :kiss: :wow:
marrie anne
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote=Kamandag][quote=nigga]:lol: :lol: :lol: Number of post dosen't affect the Moderator's rank status.[/quote] this is about crushes thread you.. you.. you... =D alliana bonita still my crush. sooo prettyy bonita :kiss: :wow:[/quote] duh.pls take a look at the upper part of this page and you'll see that what nigga posted is appropriate and is connected to the topic, you freakin negro!oh and btw, you like bonita?im afraid she doesn't like you back!haha. :P
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

One more flaming in this section and he/she will be ban from this site. -- One of my crush is ayei! hahaha.. She already knew it. No big deal. Just a crush. hehe
TrendyMocha
» Banned
1969-12-31

[url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com][img]http://dl10.glitter-graphics.net/pub/731/731230kuy14hjh8f.gif[/img][/url] [b][color=deeppink]my crush is secret! :) [/color][/b]
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i have an [i]upcoming[/i] crush :eh: i'll tell you all when im 101% sure about him :redface:
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]One more flaming in this section and he/she will be ban from this site. -- One of my crush is ayei! hahaha.. She already knew it. No big deal. Just a crush. hehe[/quote] :arrow: you are so taray kuya ej! :lol: >> my crush??? uh, he once banned himself. :lol:
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ from reading your previous posts and posts from other thread by your crush., i think i know who your crush is na :P but i wont say anythin hehe lolers
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ :lol: ahihihi. shhhh sis. haha. :P >> i won't anymore give clues. rawrr! :lol:
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yeah ill zipppy my mouthy :lol:
neaz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

my crush is..... :question:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=`mizeL]:arrow: you are so taray kuya ej! :lol: >> my crush??? uh, he once banned himself. :lol:[/quote] weh? as far as i know, there are two moderators who banned themselves before. one girl and one guy. but i wont tell more info about ur crush. u'll just embarrass me. hmf! hehe.. -- my crush? she is so confusing! i dont know if she is lying to me or not. haayy..
FeenQueGurL_08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ who is confusing :eh:
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

louie wanna be showbiz, buahahahha. i know that guy. oooohhhhh.... u huh... :eh:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

lol... me and my crush talked for hours! hahaha.. she's funny. always laughin at my jokes. lol. hahaha.. i didnt know that i could be close to her. hehehe
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ :rolleyes: @ayei: hehehe. ej just said hayyyy... and yea, that girl's really confusing! :lol: [quote=lucknskill]louie wanna be showbiz, buahahahha. i know that guy. oooohhhhh.... u huh... :eh:[/quote] lol.. u mike hah.. scandalous u r... :lol: shhhh
FeenQueGurL_08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]^ soo who is that guy sis mizel' :eh: :thumbsup: ? ^ wat? waa who is confuse can't get it :ninja: [/b]
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]> hmm.. crush.. crush.. crush.. waaahh.. don't wanna share it.. :lol: [/b]
Jeca
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@ bianx...hmm..i have a feeling whose the 2 lucky fellas you have a crush on..k and c right??hehehe..i know them ..[img]http://bluesmilies.eu/heureux/40.gif[/img] @ topic..only one here in ftalk..hehehehe..nice brother of cool sister.. :)
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b][quote=takashi]@ bianx...hmm..i have a feeling whose the 2 lucky fellas you have a crush on..k and c right??hehehe..i know them .. @ topic..only one here in ftalk..hehehehe..nice brother of cool sister..[/quote] > haha.. sorry, they're not my crush anymore.. haha.. :lol: @ topic: > hmm.. he's my friend.. haha.. =D [/b]
Jeca
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hehehehe..wrong guess..??? @ his cute..hehehe..like his sister.. :)

Last edited by takashi (2008-01-03 03:59:08)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:20

[ 9 queries - 0.104 second ]
Privacy Policy