• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

khomplykeited
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

^ oohh.. nice sig.. :D @TOPIC- still :question: [align=right][i]clue: he's one year younger than me.. :D oohh.. :redface: [/i][/align]

Last edited by khomplykeited (2007-10-16 01:28:47)

leruch
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[b]I don't have a crush, but I have a boyfriend... Yet, he is not my crush... hehehehehehe.... Do you think it's odd?[/b]
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=diabolicious]speaking of loyal.. The girl I've posted earlier has been my crush for almost 5 years :)[/quote] Whaaaat you did nothing for almost 5 years :o Wow still consistent huh :o ---- Topic: Same as above ;)
deys82
» n00b
1969-12-31

me = nicey = :norose: = :crybaby: hehehe.... :D
humandoll'RIA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=khomplykeited]i lyk RIA.. lols.. kidding.. but i admire her.. so beautiful.. hi ate ria! :D @TOPIC-im confused. i dont know .. aw well.. still :question: :redface: :redface: @ sis khomplykeited thanks sis...hi der sis! att: i had this beautiful friend i have a crush on her..she's nice meet her in vf! :arrow: [img]http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd48/xxhumandollxx/20066858-1.jpg[/img] [i][align=right] :question: ->so snobbish err[/align][/i][/quote]
donaLyn`o13
» FTalker
1969-12-31

@ ate ize, ayee . he's kuya . :P @topic - still them . :eh:
leruch
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I know that it's nice to have a crush with someone... But I actually don't have right now... Maybe I'm just kinda "pihikan" to look for a crush... hehehehe...
khomplykeited
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=deys82]me = nicey = :norose: = :crybaby: hehehe.... :D[/quote] oh.. deys.. so sweet.. haha.. i think nicey likes you too., hehehe.. kidding.. well.. not really.. but there's a possibility, right?? who knows?? may be one day.. its deys+nicey= :rose: :eh: :redface: @ria- haha.. np siszie.. you're effin hawt,!! whewhoo :eh: :cool: :redface: [b]@dona- its not [i]N[/i].. im talking about the anime character in my crossover header.. lolx.. you know what i mean? aytie?? you know who he is , right?? keep it downlow., ayt??[/b] @topic :arrow: [b]im stickin with :question: [/b] [i]..sorry, i can't tell you guys.. :redface: *shyness* :redface: gonna keep it downlow..[/i] :redface: [align=right][i]only :question: *shyness* :redface: [/i][/align]

Last edited by khomplykeited (2007-10-16 04:52:20)

donaLyn`o13
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ i wasn't talking about N . i was talking about . :D :P @topic - [color=white]N,C,H[/color] :retard:
leruch
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hehehehehe... Just to ask anyway, I know this is off topic.... Why is it that it is not allowed to post 2 sessions here? What if you miss something on your first post?
khomplykeited
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=leruch]hehehehehe... Just to ask anyway, I know this is off topic.... Why is it that it is not allowed to post 2 sessions here? What if you miss something on your first post?[/quote] its becoz you can edit your first post..so incase you missed sumthing, just edit your first post and add what you missed.. so no need to repost.. gushes.. im really sorry bout the double post.. :crybaby: :wasted: @Dona- yeah! yeah! its him.. oh my gosh.. shyness :redface: keep it downlow @ TOPIC- still :question: :redface:

Last edited by khomplykeited (2007-10-16 05:03:57)

leruch
» FTalker
1969-12-31

No, what I mean is like what you did. It's not really the same message that you post... Right? So, I guess it is not double posting... hehehehe... But heller! Im just a newbie here... Goodness me.... hehehehe...
khomplykeited
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=leruch]No, what I mean is like what you did. It's not really the same message that you post... Right? So, I guess it is not double posting... hehehehe... But heller! Im just a newbie here... Goodness me.... hehehehe...[/quote] another offtopic huh?? :eh: no, actually, my post has been edited.. haha.. and its [b]DOUBLE POSTING[/b] sweetie [quote][b]Double-posting is posting two posts at the same time, in other words, one after another. [/b][/quote] we have a feature that allows users to EDIT their posts, @topic- stickin wid :question:

Last edited by khomplykeited (2007-10-16 05:27:28)

deys82
» n00b
1969-12-31

me = nicey = :penguin: :globe: = :crybaby: huhuhu... :cool:
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Ok. stop it guys. you're going offtopic here. -------------------------------------------------------- I don't have a crush. My crushes we're gone. lolx :D I miss them though. :)
khomplykeited
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

you miss them?? what the heck.. haha ========= my crush is :question: gonna stick wid him baby
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

:arrow: crush is [b]dale[/b] [img]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u4/ayanna_bone/9-2.gif[/img] and someone else :D :P :arrow: love is my [b]boyf.[/b] [img]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u4/ayanna_bone/8-1.gif[/img] [i]and yea i aint guna hide 2 any1 the fact that i have a boyf [img]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u4/ayanna_bone/8-1.gif[/img][/i] harharhar =D

Last edited by alliana01 (2007-10-16 08:23:56)

'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=khomplykeited]you miss them?? what the heck.. haha ========= my crush is :question: gonna stick wid him baby[/quote] oh yeah. I miss them both. the one hates me and the one who's busy. lolx :lol: anyweis, they're just my ex ftalk crushes. no offense to the fans of the two. =) ======== Me is searching for a new crush. :o and i think I'm eyeing one. lolx. :wallbash:

Last edited by '-'LoisFuLL'-' (2007-10-16 09:50:42)

khomplykeited
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote="'-'LoisFuLL'-'"][quote=khomplykeited]you miss them?? what the heck.. haha ========= my crush is :question: gonna stick wid him baby[/quote] oh yeah. I miss them both. the one hates me and the one who's busy. lolx :lol: anyweis, they're just my ex ftalk crushes. no offense to the fans of the two. =) ======== Me is searching for a new crush. :o and i think I'm eyeing one. lolx. :wallbash:[/quote] haha.. i knew it.. haha!!! :redface: aw well., my crush is :question: ..
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

crush its still them.. love is moi bf haha like with siz aya :wow:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:19

[ 9 queries - 0.086 second ]
Privacy Policy