• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote=FeenQueGurL_08]^ waaa.. :ninja: one applicant ..*wenkz* :lol: ...thenx kua eejhay :redface: :eh: :thumbsup: ^crush? soo who is your crush then kua eejhay nyahahahahaha? =D ;][/quote] lol. hahaha.. why are u asking? i thought you already knew my crush? i told you before thru YM. hehehe.. -- before, my ex gf was jealous of my crush. she even told me to stop visiting ftalk. hahaha.. lol

Last edited by FeenQueGurL_08 (2007-10-27 04:22:37)

FeenQueGurL_08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote=eehjhay][quote=FeenQueGurL_08]^ waaa.. :ninja: one applicant ..*wenkz* :lol: ...thenx kua eejhay :redface: :eh: :thumbsup: ^crush? soo who is your crush then kua eejhay nyahahahahaha? =D ;][/quote] lol. hahaha.. why are u asking? i thought you already knew my crush? i told you before thru YM. hehehe.. -- before, my ex gf was jealous of my crush. she even told me to stop visiting ftalk. hahaha.. lol[/quote] [b] :o waaa yah I know who she is na :ninja: nyahahaha [i]<- ulyanin XD[/i] :lol: [/b]
eizarg
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]>> crush?? >> i have one.. >> but he's not a member.. >> ahaha.. >> i wish.. :/ >> ahaha.. >> his name starts with a letter [i]A[/i].. :lol: [/b][/align]
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=karuro72002]^wOw u really have a big crush on nix!!ahihihihih...i think harbs is too old for you!!ahihihihih reserve for Lowis!!ahihihih[/quote] ^eh? :rolleyes: @topic. hmmm.. :lol: [color=white]Harby[/color]
FeenQueGurL_08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]^ who's yer crush sis :lol: :ninja: [/b]
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^sis.. highlight it. you'll see his name. :redface: :redface:
FeenQueGurL_08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]waaaa I saw it!! sis oh my =) :o [/b]
pauline
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

harvey :wow: i like him..ahaha
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

so many lurv square here :lol: last tym it was nix who was the [b]heartthrob[/b] and now i think harvey is on the spot :eh: :cool:
zephyr14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=khomplykeited]^lol.. u min im too old for harvz.. lol.. im 16 you fagg*t and its just a crush.. a lot of gurls admire him.. and im one of em.. its just a crush. NO BIG DEAL. oh nix :redface: ., not really.. hehe.. i like xave.. haha.. he's a multi-talented creature.. wahaha. :redface:[/quote] agree... i admire harvy too.. but he's reserved for lowengs... :P lol.. MTC? Multi Talented Creature!? hahaha... :lol: @topic... i said the first one... :redface: hekhekhek.. and now.. who's the last two?? :lol: :P i just don't like [b]Horses...[/b] :P
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]hmm..all i can say is HarWes to the highest level.... =) and @ topic: no crush here..:) [/b] =)
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

@kirara. lol. :lol: @nicey. tsk tsk. that's bad. me don't want to sing. :rolleyes: @topic. posted it awhile ago. :lol:
d^_~b
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

She is still my crush.. :lol:
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=khomplykeited]^lol.. u min im too old for harvz.. lol.. im 16 you fagg*t and its just a crush.. a lot of gurls admire him.. and im one of em.. its just a crush. NO BIG DEAL. oh nix :redface: ., not really.. hehe.. i like xave.. haha.. he's a multi-talented creature.. wahaha. :redface:[/quote] i dont care....fagg*t?!Lolz....hahahahahah funny...lolengz!!Toinkz
em0chiq11
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

crush?woah :eh: ehehe..i dont have a crush here..yeah,i think.. :rolleyes: :lol:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=alliana01]so many lurv square here :lol: last tym it was nix who was the [b]heartthrob[/b] and now i think harvey is on the spot :eh: :cool:[/quote] i guess its the circle of crush lolz... harvey is still the hearthrob ere... ahehe ;)
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^yeh. I agree. :rolleyes: I'm one of his fans. peace dude. :lol: @topic. the hearthrob :redface:
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ hehe im not surprise sis.. harvey is nice and cute =)
khomplykeited
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ yeah tita @topic- [color=white]i think im crushless =| [/color]
shunz_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]<<<still searching! hahahaha![/b][/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:56

[ 9 queries - 0.326 second ]
Privacy Policy