• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

vayEyiee
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

my crush is kuya ******r :redface: :redface: :redface: shhhuuushhh..
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

uhmm its still them..... =|
d^_~b
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=<<mr.K?!>>]^ r u the chester in the scandal?!cuz i think dats a ghost account :P[/quote] ghost account huh? lol
anneng
» FTalker
1969-12-31

d^~b ur my crush . :redface:
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

wow.. chester is really the man of the forum.. :lol: anyway.. because im here already.. and il grab the oppurtunity now.. coz nobody's online.. =D my crush is :redface: [color=white]Jesrhel (she has this stunning beauty.)[/color] PS: Don't quote this again and again.. :lol:

Last edited by xavierkym (2007-10-21 07:48:09)

khomplykeited
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=xavierkym]wow.. chester is really the man of the forum.. :lol: anyway.. because im here already.. and il grab the oppurtunity now.. coz nobody's online.. =D my crush is :redface: [color=white]Jhesrel (she has this stunning beauty.)[/color] PS: Don't quote this again and again.. :lol:[/quote] lolness kua peks.. haha.. ur crush is *toot*., haha.. :eh: @topic.. stickin wid :question: [color=white]LOL[/color] hahahahaa

Last edited by khomplykeited (2007-10-24 02:26:12)

senpaimomo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ok the name of my crush is nessa gonzalez... OH NO!!! :D
chεstεя
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=<<mr.K?!>>]^ r u the chester in the scandal?!cuz i think dats a ghost account :P[/quote] no that's not me..maybe the "chester" u r talking about is the other one..
jesrhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Last edited by jesrhel (2011-05-16 09:09:35)

chεstεя
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=jesrhel]my name is spelled wrong T.T hmp. [: thank you mr.xavierkym.[/quote] hi jesrhel..ur name is always thought of "Jershel"??
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=xavierkym]wow.. chester is really the man of the forum.. :lol: anyway.. because im here already.. and il grab the oppurtunity now.. coz nobody's online.. =D my crush is :redface: [color=white]Jhesrel (she has this stunning beauty.)[/color] PS: Don't quote this again and again.. :lol:[/quote] you got the spelling of her name wrong ahehe.. lolz..its still them...
khomplykeited
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=kristina16][quote=xavierkym]wow.. chester is really the man of the forum.. :lol: anyway.. because im here already.. and il grab the oppurtunity now.. coz nobody's online.. =D my crush is :redface: [color=white]Jhesrel (she has this stunning beauty.)[/color] PS: Don't quote this again and again.. :lol:[/quote] you got the spelling of her name wrong ahehe.. lolz..its still them...[/quote] hahha.. yeah mami haha :eh: @TOPIC- still :question: [color=white]lolness baka pagalitan ako kilala niu nmn db[/color] hahhahahahahaha

Last edited by khomplykeited (2007-10-21 12:55:05)

chεstεя
» n00b
1969-12-31

i love LOWES! :rose:
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[align=center] [img]http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j185/aileenbasco_2006/haruhi2zs4.gif[/img] [b][color=#ff9999]i think my crush here in fstalk is.. kuya -WoOxOo- (^^,)[/color][/b] [img]http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j185/aileenbasco_2006/481848juk041nqkk.gif[/img] [/align]

Last edited by HunkeeDoree (2007-10-21 06:12:37)

--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

they say people who don't have crush is abnormal.. maybe thats me,.hehe
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=jesrhel]my name is spelled wrong T.T hmp. [: thank you mr.xavierkym.[/quote] oops.. what? :o you're online? lolz.. sorry if i mispelled it.. coz i think i posted that post a while ago.. 4am. :wallbash: im sorry. Jesrhel.. peace. :redface:
d^_~b
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^lol to your post xave.. my crush is still HER :lol:
deys82
» n00b
1969-12-31

crush and crush... better watch out before your 'crush' really 'crush' you guys... hahahahaha... =D

Last edited by deys82 (2007-10-21 09:04:38)

harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]Ermm.. I think I already fancy sum1 ere. She's not that active though.[/b]
applerain
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Who is she kuya harvey? tell it to us.. My crush is still the same on my first post.. just scan the previous pages..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:20

[ 9 queries - 0.140 second ]
Privacy Policy