• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

@topic hmf. i waited for her yesterday but i was too tired. i was so sleepy. I miss her already.
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote=aidenlive]may new crush!!!! .DoLLPoT. :D[/quote] weeee. .now i know :D topic:it's dale and YOU. u know hu u are ryt. .[[b][i]MANHID[/i][/b]]
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i really like Ayei! but im not obsess with her ok?!hmmm :D
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

its ice. party people gurl.

Last edited by lucknskill (2008-01-25 06:16:13)

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: @mareh&shika =D i know two charles. they're both spectator modes in this thread i think :retard: - - OT: Guys, avoif TAGALOG posts.
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

bohahahha i shmell something ebil here :ninja: =D well anyway new from my list :arrow: ate meng :arrow: ate alliana :arrow: FeenQueGurL_08 =D
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=Shirow Masamune]bohahahha i shmell something ebil here :ninja: =D well anyway new from my list :arrow: ate meng :arrow: ate alliana :arrow: FeenQueGurL_08 =D[/quote] Waah. Ate Meng got an admirer lol. -- @topic- She's the thread starter.
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@meng: two chrles..? both spctator mode..? :O its good dat der r two... :D i wnder f weng and i hav d same charles in mind.. =D :lol: waah... can sum1 tell me des two charles in [b]PM[/b]..? [b]PM owkie[/b]...? ahehe.. tanq..
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ woooppzzz.. i dunno... :lol: really dunno the other *chrls.. :P [quote=' 'eMokIdD][quote=Shirow Masamune]bohahahha i shmell something ebil here :ninja: =D well anyway new from my list :arrow: ate meng :arrow: ate alliana :arrow: FeenQueGurL_08 =D[/quote] Waah. Ate Meng got an admirer lol. -- @topic- She's the thread starter.[/quote] fafeng : first time to witness a very definite reply about her! ayeeeeee! :wow: >> whenever i try to ring his phone and drop my call, he immediately calls back. what the?! then i get clumsy when i answer his call. and to think i was just fooling and joking around, was just for fun. hehehe. [spoiler] :wallbash: but i love it when he calls.. and his cute voice.. rawrr :wallbash: [/spoiler]
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=' 'eMokIdD]@topic- She's the thread starter.[/quote] GOTCHA. A bold answer from HARBEY. Where the heck is the thread starter tho? Haven't seen her for quite some time. [b]TOPIC:[/b] AYEI :wow:
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ she texted me (as if ur not texting with her too LOL) and asked for an excuse that she won't be online in eptok for about 2-3 weeks... almost a month.. i think this is the 2nd week.. hehe
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

My Crush is...Kim, Weng, Ayei, Meng, Lowes. Amf, Am not lesbo ah. :]] Wahaha.

Last edited by icekandi (2008-01-25 02:32:08)

pauline
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

its [color=#ffffff] kurt,harvey && dale [/color] lol
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ You're crushing on *eherm* eehjhay ? *cough* lol :lol: Though you haven't seen Ephemeral's face, i promise you, he's cute. :eh: :thumbsup: >> :P
angelalaine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=`mizeL]^ You're crushing on *eherm* eehjhay ? *cough* lol :lol: Though you haven't seen Ephemeral's face, i promise you, he's cute. :eh: :thumbsup: >> :P[/quote] why is it bad having crush on ehem eeeehhhjahy? hahahaha Ephemeral is cute? ehem ehem Im cute too hahaha (joke) =D :lol:
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ nope, it's not bad.. hehe.. :redface: :P
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=Shirow Masamune]bohahahha i shmell something ebil here :ninja: =D well anyway new from my list :arrow: ate meng :arrow: ate alliana :arrow: FeenQueGurL_08 =D[/quote] i crush you too xD :redface:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

lol. I saw u in TS angelalaine. Hehehe.. -- Someone is getting jealous? lols. Im flattered. Hahaha.. -- @topic I wish she is online right now. what if I call her now? hmmm..
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

crush? hmm still papa dale and jovito :wow: :lol: but my serious crush ... erased.. ate shika and sis aya.. you know what i mean! :lol: =|
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i sure do sis :lol: Ok i have a crush but in ym :redface: well actually its not just a crush.. hazsfcjbsjebfvudrbv LOL!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:26

[ 9 queries - 0.783 second ]
Privacy Policy