• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

elaiza
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote=*kim-a-holic]Hahaha. You're my bet if this was a contest. =D I don't see your name that often in my mobile's screen anymore. You that busy? Anyway, if it's what makes you happy guys, then okay. Haha. Trend here is, when you crush someone, they crush you back. Haha. That's really new to me. So I guess, I'll just have to get use to it. Lolness. You're always welcome Bobness. =][/quote] Yep, I also noticed that everyone is crushing everybody!!=D Maybe we can turn this thread to a poll.. :P @Topic: Still same.. I only have two crushes here.. LH of Tricks & Tutorial LnS of Lit Section
kirksydney
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

My Damdams. My Souljagirl. My Arts. =)
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

LOL. new crush.! :exclaim::exclaim: [spoiler]dutchess!. hehe.[/spoiler] :D
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=lucknskill]aya: yeah, there's another bob here..bobcbar.. thanks for the compliment..credits to my friend in DeviantArt for the kewL pic. ^^ you got ym aya?[/quote] I do :redface:Ill pm it to yah [i]yehuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu![/i] LOL [quote=eehjhay]Alright, my first time to reveal all the members and moderators who I have a crush on: > Mizel > Ayei > Angelalaine > Forsakendoll > Alliana > Uma > Yuna > Duch > Aina > Tara[/quote] Oh thats sweet. I liked you at the time we were texting but thats like once and it was a really short convo. but its ok.
kirksydney
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Just now, I have two new crushes here. I'll post their names next time. =D
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]^ you're still awake? lol. I thought u are [i]tampo[/i] on me because what happened in other forum section? Alright, my first time to reveal all the members and moderators who I have a crush on: > Mizel > Ayei > Angelalaine > Forsakendoll > Alliana > Uma > Yuna > Duch > Aina > Tara They're my past and current crushes. :D[/quote] hahahha dadi has a crush on me :redface: wahahaha :lol: .. :P i crush you too << thats the sequence here.. wahha @T: i crush the layout maker who dedicates hs layouts to me. :kiss:

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-03-11 03:17:22)

kirksydney
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

First crush revealed: My Bolera. :D There's another one. =D
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

whos' the other one :smoke:

Last edited by alliana01 (2008-03-11 05:53:27)

kirksydney
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=alliana01]whos' the other one :smoke:[/quote] I'll post it here when I have the chance to tell her. I want to say it first directly to her, before she reads it here. Just like what I did to my bolera. =D

Last edited by kirksydney (2008-03-11 05:57:42)

alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ oh okay. give out clues then :eh: I love guessing :wow::lol:
kirksydney
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

No hints. No clues. Let's stick with the topic. =D
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Ok then My crushes BOB and secret [dunno if i shud mention him yet, i juz started liking him] and SHIROW too
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]BOB.[/b] Haha. Yeah. Kuya EJ and Ephe. Haven't talked to Eph yet. Haha. So I'm not really sure. :] We're having our finals too, so good luck to the two of us and to the others who are having their finals too. [b]ATE WENG.[/b] Kuya EJ is a chic magnet too! Hahahaha. [b]TOPIC.[/b] My ftalk sisters. BOB. New-found guy. Hahaha. Kidding.
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

uhmmm i still crush... them... but... i have new crushes eh :lol: shirow cloud and secret :lol: :paranoid:
kirksydney
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

My Damdams and my bolera. And the other one... she's currently online. =D EDIT: Oh no, she logged off. =D EDIT: She's online again. =D

Last edited by kirksydney (2008-03-11 08:51:07)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ i know who that is Chi =D @T: just him.. scroll up.
kirksydney
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=ducheszv]^ i know who that is Chi =D @T: just him.. scroll up.[/quote] Weee. Who then, Duch? =D @ topic: Scroll up too. =D
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=cUtiEshika][b]@Bob:[/b] jan april hu...? is der sm1 n here hu has a nym jnaprl too..? :ninja: btw... wat a caption... :eh:[/quote] haha, jan april d pretty fren of my sis. route!! haha.. caption? what caption. :rolleyes: [quote=*kim-a-holic][b]BOB.[/b] Haha. Yeah. Kuya EJ and Ephe. Haven't talked to Eph yet. Haha. So I'm not really sure. :] We're having our finals too, so good luck to the two of us and to the others who are having their finals too.[/quote] Yep, ganbatte! :thumbsup: @mizeL: i don't know about that. im innocent. :)
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@Bob.. ur potential bf...? ehehe... cute.... i admire bob for the topic got a prob.. i thought the threadstrter is a docotr.. :) and he's cute... ;)
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

@aya easter will occur soon. invite your family to olympic park :D so we can meet. woo eb. @duch mami who's ur other crush huh?! im jealous. bwahaha.. :lol: @kim what? no way. im not like that. im ugly :/ @kirk you have a crush on Chi? lol. nothing :paranoid: @gie nice ava! hmm.. u stil have a crush on me? awww.. :redface: -- @topic hi crush! haha.. :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:01

[ 9 queries - 0.799 second ]
Privacy Policy