• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

mylaedylilly
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

i like sir feruzz :paranoid: [i]run and hide before he figure out[/i] :penguin:
elaiza
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote=ducheszv]^ :O hahaha he teased me too.. and deym it was yummy,.. :drool: :cake: @T: i confess.. that im happy he'll make a sig. i'm sure he'll be missing his long time sig. thats why im touched that he was willing to make one and change it for us. :wow: waaaaaaaaaaa :penguin:[/quote] Yah.. sooo Yummy & I am dieting & he sent me photos of yummy chicken!!!:crybaby: HmF, he is bad!!! bad! bad! bad!! @T: I confess that I am such a sleepy head!
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=blurrycloud]lemme mention them all... ... mhine mhine (:redface: u know who you are) ... kikay_girl(sweetest mod) ... shy19(damn those chinky eyes makes me weak) ... ducheszv(cutest mod) ... kristina16(d curly hair .. amazing) ... uma(cutest asian ftalk member) ... alliana01(1 word: [color=red]hot[/color]) ... *kim-a-holic(i like to pinch her cheek) :wow: they got me hypnotized :wow:[/quote] woot woot blurrycloud. :redface: hot

Last edited by alliana01 (2008-03-14 04:42:51)

kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=deathsiren]ooohh. i have a lot. mostly koreans, like kim kibum. yeah.. and i have a crush on a mod here. haha. (secret-ish) :wow: umm. wait. who's kuya kiel?:question:[/quote] uhh. hus kuya kiel? lolz. wut the heck. thats me. y? gotta prob? =D
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=kielmaru_07][quote=deathsiren]ooohh. i have a lot. mostly koreans, like kim kibum. yeah.. and i have a crush on a mod here. haha. (secret-ish) :wow: umm. wait. who's kuya kiel?:question:[/quote] uhh. hus kuya kiel? lolz. wut the heck. thats me. y? gotta prob? =D[/quote] oh nothing.. they're saying you're cute. Just got curious. Well i guess i won't contradict them, i'm on their side :D

Last edited by deathsiren (2008-03-14 06:58:50)

kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=deathsiren][quote=kielmaru_07][quote=deathsiren]ooohh. i have a lot. mostly koreans, like kim kibum. yeah.. and i have a crush on a mod here. haha. (secret-ish) :wow: umm. wait. who's kuya kiel?:question:[/quote] uhh. hus kuya kiel? lolz. wut the heck. thats me. y? gotta prob? =D[/quote] oh nothing.. they're saying you're cute. Just got curious. Well i guess i won't contradict them, i'm on their side :D[/quote] oh. good. good. XD
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=kielmaru_07][quote=deathsiren][quote=kielmaru_07] uhh. hus kuya kiel? lolz. wut the heck. thats me. y? gotta prob? =D[/quote] oh nothing.. they're saying you're cute. Just got curious. Well i guess i won't contradict them, i'm on their side :D[/quote] oh. good. good. XD[/quote] you look young... and vain on those pics. :lol:
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=deathsiren][quote=kielmaru_07][quote=deathsiren] oh nothing.. they're saying you're cute. Just got curious. Well i guess i won't contradict them, i'm on their side :D[/quote] oh. good. good. XD[/quote] you look young... and vain on those pics. :lol:[/quote] vain eh?. XDXDXD yepp. i look young. awts. they always mistaken me as a 10-year old boy. :O
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=kielmaru_07][quote=deathsiren][quote=kielmaru_07] oh. good. good. XD[/quote] you look young... and vain on those pics. :lol:[/quote] vain eh?. XDXDXD yepp. i look young. awts. they always mistaken me as a 10-year old boy. :O[/quote] yeah. :lol: well. how old are you anyway? you do look like a 10-year old. Oh... that's why they're saying you're cute. Now i get it. =)
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=deathsiren][quote=kielmaru_07][quote=deathsiren] you look young... and vain on those pics. :lol:[/quote] vain eh?. XDXDXD yepp. i look young. awts. they always mistaken me as a 10-year old boy. :O[/quote] yeah. :lol: well. how old are you anyway? you do look like a 10-year old. Oh... that's why they're saying you're cute. Now i get it. =)[/quote] im 14 year old. haha. ye. 14. seriously.
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=kielmaru_07][quote=deathsiren][quote=kielmaru_07] vain eh?. XDXDXD yepp. i look young. awts. they always mistaken me as a 10-year old boy. :O[/quote] yeah. :lol: well. how old are you anyway? you do look like a 10-year old. Oh... that's why they're saying you're cute. Now i get it. =)[/quote] im 14 year old. haha. ye. 14. seriously.[/quote] haha. you are young. how cute :D i'm only a year older than you. is it obvious?
senpaimomo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=green][b]Oh Man! Cant take my hand off the keyboard... Gonna ryt now... ARGH! Well, here's the pic of my...:rose: [align=center][img]http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s197/lovipoe123/nessa.jpg[/img] [url]http://profiles.friendster.com/nessa2nd[/url][/align] She is my EX-Classmate here in the phil. now livling in canada... she got what i want for a girl... (cant say in here:D)[/b][/color]

Last edited by senpaimomo (2008-03-14 07:59:40)

deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=senpaimomo][color=green][b]Oh Man! Cant take my hand off the keyboard... Gonna ryt now... ARGH! Well, here's the pic of my...:rose: [align=center][url]http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s197/lovipoe123/nessa.jpg[/url] [url]http://profiles.friendster.com/nessa2nd[/url][/align] She is my EX-Classmate here in the phil. now livling in canada... she got what i want for a girl... (cant say in here:D)[/b][/color][/quote] oooh. she's pretty :D nice taste.
PrincessLeigh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=deathsiren][quote=senpaimomo][color=green][b]Oh Man! Cant take my hand off the keyboard... Gonna ryt now... ARGH! Well, here's the pic of my...:rose: [align=center][url]http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s197/lovipoe123/nessa.jpg[/url] [url]http://profiles.friendster.com/nessa2nd[/url][/align] She is my EX-Classmate here in the phil. now livling in canada... she got what i want for a girl... (cant say in here:D)[/b][/color][/quote] oooh. she's pretty :D nice taste.[/quote] i agree she's pretty.. @ kiel: wow! kua kiel is 14 lol and many had a crush on him.. good job kua @ topic: kuya regie.. good at making siggies... and also kuya lucknskill good at sig also but not making one :D
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=PrincessLeigh][quote=deathsiren][quote=senpaimomo][color=green][b]Oh Man! Cant take my hand off the keyboard... Gonna ryt now... ARGH! Well, here's the pic of my...:rose: [align=center][url]http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s197/lovipoe123/nessa.jpg[/url] [url]http://profiles.friendster.com/nessa2nd[/url][/align] She is my EX-Classmate here in the phil. now livling in canada... she got what i want for a girl... (cant say in here:D)[/b][/color][/quote] oooh. she's pretty :D nice taste.[/quote] i agree she's pretty.. @ kiel: wow! kua kiel is 14 lol and many had a crush on him.. good job kua @ topic: kuya regie.. good at making siggies... and also kuya lucknskill good at sig also but not making one :D[/quote] yeah.. i agree.. many are crushing on kiel.. i like him too :D cute :)
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=blurrycloud]lemme mention them all... ... mhine mhine (:redface: u know who you are) ... kikay_girl(sweetest mod) ... shy19(damn those chinky eyes makes me weak) ... ducheszv(cutest mod) ... kristina16(d curly hair .. amazing) ... uma(cutest asian ftalk member) ... alliana01(1 word: [color=red]hot[/color]) ... *kim-a-holic(i like to pinch her cheek) :wow: they got me hypnotized :wow:[/quote] ahehe thnx cloud... thats really nice of you to include me in yer list ;) hehe :P
stitch05
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

its my kras..:D miss yow...:kiss: u know ho u r..,

Last edited by stitch05 (2008-03-14 09:24:54)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]@Deathsiren & Kielmaru[/b]: avoid going offtopic pls. if you want to chat theres the cbox for you. :eh: @T: hmm you know who u are.. :kiss:
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=blurrycloud]lemme mention them all... ... mhine mhine (:redface: u know who you are) ... kikay_girl(sweetest mod) ... shy19(damn those chinky eyes makes me weak) ... ducheszv(cutest mod) ... kristina16(d curly hair .. amazing) ... uma(cutest asian ftalk member) ... alliana01(1 word: [color=red]hot[/color]) ... *kim-a-holic(i like to pinch her cheek) :wow: they got me hypnotized :wow:[/quote] -- wow. haha. thanks blurry. :] you can freely pinch my cheek. hahahaha.
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

w8 everytime i visit this thread! i usually here unusual sounds! laughing demon?! :evil: the wuhahaha thingie! OT: i cras every one above me :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:00

[ 9 queries - 0.518 second ]
Privacy Policy