• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

PrincessLeigh
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

i dont have any crushes.. i`ll tell you if i have ^^ but if a girl crush i would pick: lunareighn_sassy bratinela01 philixre ate ayei ate faith ate duchesz and also ate clawii.. she's soo pretty ^^
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[b]CHIRO[/b] They like your name. Haha. :] Who's Bentie && Pokie? [b]TOPIC[/b] Uma. Yuna.
chokowako_08
» n00b
1969-12-31

hmmp crushes!! omg!! maybe my crush in this section! '-'LoisFuLL'-' shes quit cute in her post!!
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ahuwuahahah...wat a Spoiler! i miss her by now! i know ur on HIATUS! but i crush you! :lol: You know them Ryt?! try to high light BELOW! :redface: [color=white]Ayei![/color] i Also Crush Jesrhel! :eh: She's cute! i know Lots of Guys Crush them! i dont mind! :lol:
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=icekandi][b]CHIRO[/b] They like your name. Haha. :] Who's Bentie && Pokie? [b]TOPIC[/b] Uma. Yuna.[/quote] it's me and [b]xOLracnhOjx[/b]. :D @T: same dudes :cool:

Last edited by deathsiren (2008-03-16 21:06:29)

aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]CHOKOWAKO[/b] You crush Lowes dear? Cool. :] [b]DEATHSIREN[/b] Oh, it's the two of you. Haha. [b]TOPIC[/b] Uma && Yuna
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ ^ Chiro. Hahaha. Am I right sis? I bet there's something going on between the two of you. Hahaha. With matching signatures. Uuyyyy. [b]NEEX.[/b] Really. I am so glad. :crybaby: Who's the other one? TOPIC > > Bob. Ftalk Girls (yeah, all of you!). NEW GUY. Toki. :D
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i crush my kimi!:kiss::kiss::kiss:bebe!alabyu! also uma!and my other sistahz! my bOi. .dale!mishu!:kiss:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Kim[/b] Ahaha. yeah. i used Yuna because I love her so much. xD [b]Deathsiren[/b] Ayeii~ ure cute one. :redface: Btw. what should i call u? [b]ice[/b] Aheh. U crush me? :redface: thx sis. :wow: [b] Topic [/b] Still the same crushes. :D

Last edited by deathwish4MCR-freak-dude (2008-03-17 00:53:05)

deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]@deathwish4MCR-freak-dude[/b]: haha. thanks :lol: umm. call me maye :D @T: karurengs. :lol:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]maye[/b] okeh maye. hehehe. [b]topic[/b] i dunno but my forever crush in here is admin. :redface:
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]FAITH.[/b] Oooh. Sis. Haven't seen you for awhile. Ilabyu too. Missed you. And wait, are you and dale together? I mean? Are you "us"? :lol: [b]YUNA.[/b] It really is cute. :D TOPIC > > scroll above.
kirksydney
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

1. My Damdams. 2. My Bolera. 3. The girl with the short hair.. now. =D 4. I have a new one. :redface: In no particular order, except for #1. :D
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]deathwish4MCR-freak-dude[/b]: what should i call you then? @T: same dudes :D
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]KIMI[/b] i'm so busy this past few days bebe!i missed u more crush! we're not together in place. .but yeah,it's us:wow:*bleh. . mishu!labyu @topic:still kimi!:rose:
peachcute_18
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

my crush is a mod.., :penguin:
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ me too. dadi ej. haha :lol:
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I have a new one :redface: [color=white] Cya Nga! [/color]
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

We've been sharing who's our crushes here at Ftalk and outside ftalk through via texting with Nix. Howcome I don't have the power to tell here in public. :wallbash:
stitch05
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i crush shirow and kras..:)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:27

[ 9 queries - 0.587 second ]
Privacy Policy