• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

khomplykeited
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

err.. okay this is it. haha. CHARLES (forsakenkid) HARVEY (emokidd) JAMES Hohohoh.

Last edited by khomplykeited (2008-03-20 13:56:09)

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

:arrow: haha. okei tumeto. here's mine Charles. pakner poreber, Harbe. [i]fafeng requested. [/i]lol. b... i mean [b]admin[/b] :lol:
PrinceCharles
» n00b
1969-12-31

i got a crush with someone who has a crush on me too ! thank u!:kiss: -- [quote=khomplykeited]err.. okay this is it. haha. CHARLES (forsakenkid) HARVEY (emokidd) JAMES Hohohoh.[/quote] what do you meean that i'm forsakenkid? :lol: waaa. sorry again for double posting! :cry: sorry sorry sorry ! [quote][b]Posts Merged! Avoid multiple posting[/b] :/[/quote]

Last edited by ' 'eMokIdD (2008-03-20 20:18:26)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

eii pls avoid double postin ;) ^ my crush... uhmm its yuna... shes so nice and so pretty :wow: ahehe ;) ill post my other crush later ;)
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

@PrinceCharles The person that Ms. Khomplykeited mentioned wasn't you. he's name is ForsakenKid and a Mod aswell. he's real name is Charles, so I think you mis-interpret her. I'm not blaming you though becoz ur still a Newbie and dont know everybody here. [b]TOPIC[/b] They're all Asian!!

Last edited by ' 'eMokIdD (2008-03-20 21:44:54)

*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ ^ Fafeng Harbs, I crush you too. :lol: [b]SHINE.[/b] Thanks for crushing. Same here. [b]Mami DUCH.[/b] Hahaha. You're kidding me. But thanks. Your friend? Who? *Curious* :P Bianca. That's really sad. Come on. I dare you to confess. Hahaha. Kidding. No pressures. Good luck! TOPIC > > Dadi EJ deleted my post last night. :crybaby: Hahaha. He's just shyyyy. Bleeeeh. Scan page 68. You'll see my long list of crushes. Hekhek.
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Newest Crushes: Honestly Its.. Yuna. Weng. Celinderella. Kim. Icekandi. Duch. Maye. That's All Thank You :lol:
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ ^ You are uber sweet Fafa Jam. :] I can see [i][b]her[/b][/i] name on your list. :eh: TOPIC > > Scan page 68. :)
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]LOLO JAMES:[/b] thanks for including me in your list lolo james. i crush you too :D @T: p.68 and ohh i've got a new one. HE is.. umm. i don't know how to describe him :lol:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]shunz[/b] heya cutie. thx for crush me. :P what should i call u nywayz? ^^ [b]duch[/b] im still curious the yellow man. :paranoid: [spoiler]solilo?? :o[/spoiler] [b]kriz[/b] im still crushing on u sweetie sista! I luvv ur smile. :) [b]jamez[/b] heya jamez. miss yew! [b]haruna[/b] what if i said im not asian? :paranoid: [spoiler]just kiddin :P[/spoiler] [b]TOPIC[/b] all people above me. [b]I CRUSH ON U! :P[/b]
asukal_rienee
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

here's my list guys: karuro eehjhay girls: tinay ayei deathsiren aya shine kimmy faith khat waaah... too many to mention all! ahaha! joxjox! :lol: one who is next to me.. [b]i crush you! :P[/b]
PrinceCharles
» n00b
1969-12-31

:arrow:i think i crush misz.faith & shy19. :P
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=ducheszv]:D thanks to those who crush me:wow: [u] [b]GIRLS[/b][/u] shy - kambal.. babes u so hawt .. u got his pants dropping .. wahahhahah =D :lol: :ninja: hehe ily kambal! :kiss:[/quote] :lol: u made me laugh again :lol: he was jz trippin'! :lol: **fun**fun**fun** :lol: ily too kambal :D [quote=PrinceCharles]:arrow:i think i crush misz.faith & shy19. :P[/quote] aww really... thank u :P :redface: [b]@T[/b]: they're all nice & friendly...attractive too =) thnx to all hu mentioned my name :redface: :kiss: **kisses** :kiss:

Last edited by sHy19 (2008-03-21 02:44:48)

alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

waa naynay duch. ily2 :crybaby: im not an expert :lol: harvey wow nice to see my name on your list. you're a hot guy and nice too. I think i crush you and more guys :lol:
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^wow glad your back ate alliana :D still :arrow: kim :arrow: lalaine :arrow: shy :arrow: duch :arrow: yuna :arrow: alliana :D
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

whah... since i wasn't here for two days, it seems like my name starts to fade away from ur crush list Xd :crybaby: :crybaby: [b]TOPIC[/b] still thoseold once and new once XD but some are removed from my crush list cuz i'm not there crush anymore =D right? huh? isn't it =D so if ya want to be in ma crush list then put me back in ur list =D =D bwahahahahaha. gets? :lol:
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

currently no crush.... can You make me have a crush on you? :lol:
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

my updated list [b]dadi eehjhay[/b]-- my first and biggest crush here.. [i]and i told him his bangs look sexy[/i]. haha. :lol: [b]karurengs[/b]-- he's sooo cute! [b]lolo james[/b]-- cute, nice and friendly. i love my lolo :wow: [b]carl[/b]-- my bentie, friendly.. and he's very sweet [b]chiro[/b]-- he's nice and cooool [b]shirow[/b]-- my neighborhoodlum.. i find him cute. :lol: [b]cloud[/b]-- he's the coolest :cool: [b]fafa harbs[/b]-- emokidd.. i crush him now. haha and the girls: [b]yuna[/b]-- indonesian girl. she's pretty, i love her pics! [b]kimi[/b]-- i love her eyes.. and her posts always have sense [b]uma[/b]-- she looks like a korean. she's sooo pretty :D [b]ice[/b]-- my tita, she's so nice and cool [b]shy[/b]-- i love her chinita eyes [b]momy duch[/b]-- my momi is pretty.. she's very friendly << i admire her for that [b]misz.faith[/b]-- she looks cool.. and pretty too [b]angel[/b]-- i like her. she's cute [b]valerie[/b]-- my couz.. i think she's new here. but i find her really pretty [b]tita tinay[/b]-- she's so nice [b]shine[/b]-- i like her name. and she's cute [b]rienee[/b]-- she's one of my fav sis ;)

Last edited by deathsiren (2008-03-21 03:41:20)

alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=Shirow Masamune]^wow glad your back ate alliana :D still :arrow: kim :arrow: lalaine :arrow: shy :arrow: duch :arrow: yuna :arrow: alliana :D[/quote] wahaha tnx kuya shirow :kiss: hehe nice to see my name put back on your list :lol:
asukal_rienee
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]guys:[/b] [b]karuro[/b]- he's cute and i don't know i just crushed him! :lol: [b]eehjhay[/b]- looks like hero angeles! [b]girls:[/b] [b]tinay[/b]- very sweet to me! [b]ayei[/b]-cute and talented like her alot! :wow: [b]deathsiren[/b]- like her and my siszt! [b]aya[/b]- cute and friendly and i love her sigs! [b]shine[/b]- i love her sigs too and she's so beautiful! [b]kimmy[/b]- i admire her stories! [b]faith[/b]- angelic face! :D [b]khat[/b]- she's so cute! :D weeeh...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:26

[ 9 queries - 0.696 second ]
Privacy Policy