• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[b]@pokie:[/b] i said its a secret. and nobody knows it. hahahaha. :P:P [spoiler] i miss yah pokie. mwah! :D:D [/spoiler]
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

@bentie: fine :disgust: [spoiler]haha. i miss you too :lol: [/spoiler] @T: still ej :lol:

Last edited by deathsiren (2008-03-19 10:04:20)

lairhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

oh. i miss my crush. haven't gone to T and T these days. cannot update my files and add more tweaks. hope he'll help me. LOL.
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

aw the thread title has changed! waw! @siren/pokie =D : huwat?! :o im scared! yaykz! @TOPIC: [b]Ayei[/b] She's Cute, i like her! her style! Luv her tomato :redface: smileys! :lol: she's my type blushy cheek, Chinita looks like a Japanese though! ahaha... Luv her Blog! kinda turns me so ON! cute! :D & she's 100% friendly =) not A Snob! weeww [b]Jesrhel[/b] she look like my chemistry summer classmate in Chiong Hua(Chinese School!) before! i miss her my old classmate! though i see my old classmate dat much in Ateneo! :lol: Jes is so Cute! :lol: Nice Person! [b] Kimee[/b] i Adore her Cuteness & charming Personality! she luv's Literature! which i crush her much! weeww... she's a gud OL Buddy! =) ahehehe.... i used to call Anak! of all my anak i Adore her much! :lol: [b]Haru[/b] One of my Cutess anak! one of my old friend here in FTALK! though she's busy! but still she has the time to passed by! i miss her alot! =) [b]Mizel[/b] i like her much since the 1st! =) a nice Moderator! with a crazy personality! ahhahahah... Luv her mwuah! a nice friend & good sister! she's like my sister! ahahahahah... though i crush her but still i treat her as my sister! all of my crushes! :D

Last edited by karuro72002 (2008-03-19 11:03:56)

misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

@harvz:oh yeah babez!i crush u!woot. . @ice:yep,it's u. .the only one!:redface: @chiro:i am xx_kawaiichiq_xx of cyper. .that's y i knw. .:lol: [i][b]I crush:[/b][/i] [b]KIMI[/b]:so kawaii.,kind and really good in lit. . [b]Ice[/b]:cutie bebe! [b]Aya[/b]:sexy and gorgeous [b]Duchee[/b]:cute chinitah. . [b]Uma[/b]:the kawaiiest member! :wow: [b]Bianx[/b]:my very kind and sweet friendship [b]Pau[/b]:so pretty and sexy [b]Shika[/b]:really good in layouts for blog [b]Mizel[/b]:pretty gurl w/ braces [b]Jemmie[/b]:cute gurl!labyu jem! [b]Bebe Mae[/b]:pretty and sexy. .woot! [b]Donna[/b]:prettiest girl i've seen:o [b]Ate Laine[/b]:so sexy [b]Yuna[/b]:pretty,kawaii. .:wow: [b]I love this girlfriends[/b]!:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: [b]I crush:[/b] 1st on list is [b]BOB[/b][i miss u]so sweet. . [b]My Babez Harvey[/b] :lol: ilabyu kras!:o really good in vexels [b]Chiro[/b] :redface: so cute! [b]Karurengs[/b]: cute and good in makin gfx [b]Kuya Cloud[/b]: gorgeous kuya!:wow: [b]Shirow[/b]:so cute!really cute!:wow: [b]LH[/b]:very talented [b]Crest[/b]: cute japanese :kiss: [b]Carl[/b]:[my so called bebe before:lol:]woot. .u'r now active here!:lol: I love my [b]Dale[/b] so much!

Last edited by misz.faith (2008-03-19 22:03:47)

bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

:arrow: whoa. the title has changed already. hehe. nice one.:thumbsup: :arrow: topic: hmm. i crush my girl-friends here.. [u]KIM[/u] : as all of us know, she's so pretty and charming. she's also very kind to me and friendly. she already knows a lot about me. you know my school crush, keemee.:rolleyes: [u]ICEE[/u] : super cute. hehe. and she's also friendly. imy.:) [u]TINAY and FAITH[/u] : one of my 1st friends here in ftalk. imy you two.:) [u]DONNA[/u] : super pretty. hehe. very friendly and approachable.=) but i also crush some of the guys here.. [u]BOB[/u] : my new year's eve friend. haha. how could i forget you, spongebob. haha. super "kulet" and friendly. he's also understanding.:) [u]KARURO[/u] : waaa. a certified addict. haha. super laugh trip. haha.=D [u]DENIMBOI[/u] : my kuya mark. haha. he's super kind to me. hehe.=)
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Elaiza: she is a very talented person and hangs out often in the lit section. Faith: she has a golden voice that will weaken the spartans( / exaj ) haha, but really. great voice. i love it. Kim: she has shiny glasses. enuff sed. lol, kiddin..she's the first korean i met in ftalk. she hit me hard. Ice: she is my sorta like kinda of love team effect thinngy person i rly love to pair up with. Aya, Duch and Lalaine: these gurls attract me with their mature effect in ftalk.. Stitch: she is my kras, the gurl i can speak in bisayan language fluently. nice smile too. Bianca: she is my new yrs friend, my text mate my buddy. Although recently, her replies got shorter. Dang...more to describe...im sleepy already... :| To Be Continued > >

Last edited by lucknskill (2008-03-19 11:42:59)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ :lol: i helped you in your assignment now you crush me already.. hahaha :eh: anywhoo.. flattered [i]ko dong[/i] @T: the guy who said he loves me sooo much before he logged out.. :redface:
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

ohohoho... :crybaby: :crybaby: as i wasn't here for two days.. there are so many changes taken here ughh.. i've went to previous pages and i can't reply all of dem cuz [b]there are too much![/b] :lol: every page must be written "i crush uma" and so on and so forth abe, i dunno what to say when i see those phrases XD :redface: :redface: anyway, thank u so much sis maye and sis ice for mentioning my name as ur crush in every post :redface: i crush ya!!! and also harbii oppa and cloud oppa XD kya... well and u too!! okay finally my crushes :- @Topic : - umm.. those who mentioned me as their crush XD and!! my new crushes..[b] :arrow: sis yuna :arrow: sis maye[/b]
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^so uma ur back! =D i heard a lot of news from sumone here! :lol: you know?! about Posers! :eh: nyay! i just want to warn you dat you must be careful on ur FS! alot of poser here ha?! maybe they want to still ur photos & used it from other forums! GUD LUCK! i my self doesnt want to Pose my new photos anymore! even though im not dat good looking! :lol: @TOPIC:still crush on the girl with new Vios! :lol: [spoiler]Mas umasenso kana ha?! sana ako ren sa Future! :eh:[/spoiler]
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Okay ej. I dont wanna this thread close. So I'll post as the first post said. :P Crushes. [b]Boys[/b] Admin - My Forever Crush The A Guy - I didn't see he OL since yesterday Fafa Harbz (Haruna) - I love to chat with him :D Ej - My admirable mod :P Ephe - My Idol. I like his style of posting Shirow - My dansen partner xD Lrac (Carl) - Nice guy and I think we have same music (really?:P) Cloud - Cool guy. :cool: Kirk - He's the first who said crush on me since saw my pics. lol [b]Girls[/b] Sis duch & Sis kriz - Really nice to me :redface: I admire their attitude. Mizel & Meng - Bestfriend from first generation (???) :P Ice. Kim. Aya. Maye. Uma - I love all their pics. Really cute. Taka. Angel. - I wanna become their good friends. [hr] [b]lrac. maye and kim[/b] i wonder why my name is everywhere. and about a secret? :P [b]miszfaith[/b] i saw my name sis. btw what should i call u?:) can i be ur friend?

Last edited by deathwish4MCR-freak-dude (2008-03-19 18:27:53)

lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=ducheszv]^ :lol: i helped you in your assignment now you crush me already.. hahaha :eh: anywhoo.. flattered [i]ko dong[/i] @T: the guy who said he loves me sooo much before he logged out.. :redface:[/quote] Nah, that's not the only reason. i mean, that's not the reason, why you even counted that haha. [i]amew[/i] :rolleyes:
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

:arrow: ate yuna - She's nice and she loves caramell dansen just like me wahahaha :arrow: kim - She's cute XD nuff said :arrow: uma - She's Cute too XD
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]KARURENGS:[/b] you're scared why? [b]UMA:[/b] thanks for crushing me. and ooh.. i've been seeing oppa in korean names.. what does that mean anyway? :lol: [b]YUNA:[/b] you see your name? haha. just read a few pages back :D @T: my crushes [b]eehjhay[/b]-yeah. my biggest crush :lol: i admire him when he's being [i]masungit[/i] and all [b]carl[/b]- sweet =):thumbsup: [b]karurengs[/b]- soo cute :lol: [b]portu[/b]- such a helpful dude :thumbsup: [b]chiro[/b]- i dunno why but i crush him =D [b]cloud[/b]- i crush him back now :redface: [b]shirow[/b]- newest one. i dunno. i just like him :redface: [b]and my girlfriends[/b] [b]KIM. UMA. YUNA[/b]- so pretty and stunning :wow: [b]momy duch and icy[/b]- very nice and friendly :D

Last edited by deathsiren (2008-03-19 21:08:11)

Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ ahaha lol i like you too dear :D @topic still them :wow:
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

:arrow: bob: so sorry if my text messages have been short. :) :arrow: topic: i'll just add some to my list.. [u]SHIROW[/u] : hmm. i find him cute in his picture. haha. [u]PAULINE[/u] : very kind and beautiful. yihee.:D [u]UMA[/u] : i like her beauty and talent in making layouts.:thumbsup: [u]LALAINE[/u] : preeeeetty.=)
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Yuna[/b] yep,friends? :wow: of course we can be. . call me bebe! :lol: and i'll call u bebe too. . [b]Bianx[/b] i miss u sis! @T:scroll up,.edited crush lists! :lol:
stitch05
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i crush shirow..., :arrow: his kinda cute., i like him!!!:D and lucknskill... :arrow: his my kras., haha., his nice., the boy i can speak in bisayan language fluently!!!=D [i]lakas ng appeal[/i] :wow:

Last edited by stitch05 (2008-03-19 22:17:11)

Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ lol thx for those who crushes me :redface: XD i crush you too guys :lol:
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

woot. .i crush the poster above me soO much! :redface: other crushes:on page 67
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:44

[ 9 queries - 0.597 second ]
Privacy Policy