• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

PrincessLeigh
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

wow.. karuro you really like ate ayei.. @topic: sis ayei- really good at overlay.. my idol sis faith- soo much good at graphics sis lunareighn_sassy- shes like ezil.. very good at graphics.. sis bratinela- soo kind ^^ sis cudly- good at graphics also makes good layouts.. sis philixre- a very cute girl and also good at graphics.. sis louiz- also good at graphics ^^ sis clawii- she's cute hehe ^^ sis uma- she's cute eheh... sis duch- bisdak ^^ and the boy crushes: regie- good at graphics.. all of them have the same characteristics.. they are all cute and pretty.. tats all ^^
stitch05
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

kras.. mis ya!! i like him., lakas ng appeal.,and his very friendly.,talented human being!:D shirow.. i like him too., his cute nice ,charming and kristal!!=D joke..
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ooh snap im flattered :redface: lol XD thanks though for crushing me don't worry i crush you too lol
stitch05
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^haha..lol ur welcome., yep., i crush u w/out expecting n return and lol., u said i dont have to worry cuz bla bla bla..:lol: made me laugh!!:D @top., still them!!! the two moderators >> kras and shirow
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

To all who included me at their list, thanks a lot people. I crush you all. :lol: [b]ATE DUCH and KUYA ADEEK.[/b] You twoo are soooo...[i] kakakilig.[/i] [b]KARURENGS.[/b] Hahaha. You're addicted to Mami Ayei. You posted a pic taken from her cam. :lol: TOPIC. Everyone who crushes me! ILY.
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ hahaha [b]Bihon![/b] ej told me why he's calling you bihon and now imma call you bihon too insan :eh: [b]Maye[/b] Thanks for crushing me anak xD :lol: @T: he's on his way to work.

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-03-24 02:12:42)

*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ ^ [b]Bihon?[/b] :disgust: I'm gonna kill dadi ej one day. :crybaby: He's bullying me. Hahahaha. Kidding. Bad dadi. :D TOPIC > > These people above me. They're the best!
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

here are my crushes [b] admin. carl (my lrac). harvi-bbz. shirow-kun. ej. ephe. cloud. kirk. nix . karuro. james. tunie. xD duch. kriz. mizel. meng. ice. kim. aya. maye. uma. taka. angel. bebe. shy. shunz. xD[/b] nu crushes. those who crush me. xD shunz and charli. :) [spoiler]nwayz. look at the 2nd bold name. :) im happy he added me on fs. :P[/spoiler]

Last edited by deathwish4MCR-freak-dude (2008-03-24 02:42:43)

deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]MOMI DUCH:[/b] i'll always have a crush on you :D [b]YUNA:[/b] oohh.. i smell something fishy. :lol: @T: #1548.. and i have this crush, i have a crush on him but i really wanna kill him! :mad: hahaha.
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

lol here's mine again lol [spoiler] :arrow: kim-a-holic waifu XD :arrow: yuna :arrow: shy :arrow: maye :arrow: uma :arrow: duch :arrow: alliana :arrow: lalaine [/spoiler]
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

wee thankx for crushing me guys. i so love you all i cant decide who's my serious crush but i will eventually :lol: and uma waa hehe tnx body? haha no im currently gaining weight and the weight is all in my belly part so i kinda look like im preggy. :lol: blurrycloud. wee tnx :redface:

Last edited by alliana01 (2008-03-24 03:09:15)

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Maye[/b] something fishy :paranoid: [b]Shirowkun[/b] What's waifu? :eh: [b]Aya[/b] Im still crushin u. :) [b]TOPIC[/b] Ahem. [b]Him[/b]. The one who I gave photo comment last minute ago. xD

Last edited by deathwish4MCR-freak-dude (2008-03-24 03:11:35)

alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ sis yuna I just saw your pic and oohhh i lab u na :kiss::lol: to bianx and shine uy sisses, you're both looking pretty these days ah.
x_y_z
» n00b
1969-12-31

no crush for now.. im still a newbie here.. =|
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Dale[/b] i miss u baby! Kimi Bob Uma Cloud Aya Shirow Bianx LH Bebe Harbz Shine Maye Weng Weng Gelai Shy Tamis Charles kind,sweet,cute,pretty,handsome,talented,funny members i knw. . :wow:
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]unay[/b] yup2. hehe. me too. so hapi that u accept it. :D:rose: [b]@T:[/b] unay - she's so so pretty, so so kind, so so kyut, so so nice. i like her so much.:redface: and we have the same type of music. and this gurl rocks! luv u my unay. :wow::D:rose::P tinay - she's nice and so kind. :D pokie - she's my first crush her in eptok. hehe. so so nice, friendly and kyut. wavshu pokie! :P:D:rose: uma - oh men. she's not a human. she's a super kyut doll. haha. :lol: alliana01 - i find her kyut. :D kimi - she's nice and kyut and *kulit*. haha. she knows why. :D FeenQueGurL_08 - i haven't talk to her ever since. haaiz. wish i can meet her soon. i only saw her ava. she's kyut that's why i also crush her. hehe :D icy - she's my tita mami here. hehe. so nice. :D lunareighn_sassy - so so nice. she never let me down everytym i request for a GFX. tnx sis. :D (my lil sis here in eptok) shy19 - she's nice and pretty. :D
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

my crushes are :redface: :redface: :arrow: duch - so kind to me,,tnx for my avi and siggie,,haha :lol: ,,always der for me,,she''s so great. lurve u sis,,. :arrow: shy - so :rolleyes: amm, :/ ,so... .. . . :rolleyes: ,,wait lemme think,, :/ ,,so nice,,so kind, :arrow: sis yuna, - so kind to me,,i crush her too,,, :kiss: :arrow: sassy gurl - she's my sister here also,,i crush her,,,coz she's so cute,i like her face,, =) :kiss: :arrow: posh - like i said before, love her siggie,,and looks like,,always taking drugs,,RAIN or Shine,, :lol: she's so funny .. lurve her,, =) :D :arrow: bam bam - tnx for da fan syn,,,so cute =) :rose: :arrow: Maye and Faith - same kind to me,,and so friendly,,tnx,, :kiss:
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]SHIROW:[/b] wow. can't believe i'm in your list :lol: [b]YUNA:[/b] it's nothing sis.. :lol: [b]TUNIE:[/b] nice ava.. now i believe you're camera shy.. hmm. thanks for adding me on your list :D TOPIC: i crush the 3 people above me :D

Last edited by deathsiren (2008-03-24 09:33:17)

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]aya[/b] i lab u too. i miss ur pics sis. :) [b]bebe[/b] love yah bebe. :rose: [b]my lrac[/b] i like u too lrac. :wow: we have same fave music. and u rox my world too. so happy i met u. :redface::rose: he's so niceeeeeee to me. [b]tunie[/b] hey tunie. ur nu ava is cool. :thumbsup: i still crush u too. :) [b]maye[/b] heheu. thanks sis. [b]topic[/b] i crush all people above me. :):rose: they made my day.
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=xOLracnhOjx]@T: [quote]lunareighn_sassy (my lil sis here in eptok)[/quote] [/quote] really!? omo. there are connections. ME -> Meredith (classm8 of ur lil sis and my old friend in real world XD) -> KIMY (ur sista) -> YOU u see? XDDD aha. i'm not a human? a doll? [i]ganun ba[/i] :lol: [b]TOPIC[/b] previous pages :eh:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:22

[ 9 queries - 0.630 second ]
Privacy Policy