• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

I crush all those who have me as their crush. Really. :] ily all. <3 Karurengs is my #1. Lol. Golly. My name is in... ALL CAPS. Whoa. Yuna's name is in ALL CAPS too. Haha.
shunz_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[align=center][b]^i crush them all. people who posted above me![/b][/align]
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i crush my friends here.:eh: [spoiler] kimmie, khat, icee, bob, deathsiren, shine, uma, harvey, donna [/spoiler]
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]sickofyou[/b]- haha. thanks :D [b]tjay[/b]- i'm on your list? thanks bro. haha. [b]TOPIC[/b] i crush a lot of people here.. actually.. all those who have a crush on me :lol: but my no. 1 is [b]BESTFRIEND[/b]-- rawr. just like ice.. haha :lol: but he says i'm [i]bata pa[/i].. goodness :rolleyes:

Last edited by deathsiren (2008-04-07 22:20:30)

aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I crush you all. Haha. i love ftalk. :]
HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

....Ive posted it on my prev post,. :) [spoiler][b]Im crushing on:[/b] Bratinela Mz Faith Tinay Kawaii Uma chan Yuna -Deathwish -[b]I also want to know u more yuna :) ,.Thanks sis[/b] Maye -dearthsiren ofcourse peach Philixre n4ni3 Ducheszv Icecandy Jemmiedoo day :lol: Laine Rosh -im_not_emo18 and ofcourse ate Shika (i miss her so much) ADDED: ICE, AIRIES, SHANE, LAI and this 2girls looks like mataray but i like them :D ([i]Shy19 and Kim-a-holic[/i]) and [b]most[/b] girls here :D [b]I also like:[/b] Emokid shirowkun- kapatid :D :rose: kangkong10 karuro72002 eehjhay portuniecho-[i]astig[/i] [b][u]CRUSHING literally means INFATUATION =) ,.definitely diff from LOVING :D[/u][/b][/spoiler] [spoiler][img]http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee58/aznglitter/img/i13/13918.gif[/img] [u]I LOVE you Highness...really =([/u][/spoiler]

Last edited by HiLyNkAwAii (2008-04-08 09:02:55)

chayll
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=icekandi]I crush you all. Haha. i love ftalk. :][/quote] Me too. Haha. I crush people who loves me. Haha
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ i agree with ya. i CRUSH all of ya. :lol:
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i crush my [b]hunney[/b] yuna-chan XDDD
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I lurve my hunney [b]Shirow kun[/b] so much XDD
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ ok im being jealous in here. xD kidding. TOPIC [spoiler]i crush all of ya.[/spoiler]
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=karuro72002][b]TOPIC:[/b] Ayei - Like her! fun to be with! cute kind & has a nice Blog or shall i say Webbie! cool... she's my type! i really like Chinese/Korean/Japanese Girls! like the Eyes & chicz my Type weeew... BestFriend? - i dunno why?! i just want to call her BESTFRIEND? hahaha... cute & nice! i made her turn off to me! ahahah... i Like her! but BATA pa xa! aw Kim-a-Holic - Just Crush her! friendly (Mabait) Kind! she's my Daughter ahaha...not the real Daughter ha?! Jesrhel - Even though we dont have any communication since she left FTALK! aw still i crush her! nice & cute! Uma - waw! like this girl Thai?! weeww... i think HALF?! she has a cute Face! luv her! weeeeww... she made my request! yehey! ahahaha... Icekandi - a very very nice Mod! i really like her! aheheh Weng - we dont talk dat much unlike before! i dunno why?! hmm... she's nice, the 1st one to give me a FanSign! wuhahaha... Cute! Hope to see you soon... sa Cagayan! im going to Gensan but we will just passed by Cagayan for 1 night! Mag TRUCKING kame, sa PickUp lng! aheheh... pero hopefully we will see each other there! Not Yet Sure! Yuna - Cute! she calls me KKK... want to chat with you! but ur not Online! ahahah with 12,000 + & counting Post huwat?! Tinay - she's nice! want to know her more! aheheh... never chat with her! i dunno, i think! chat nmn tau oh! :D Valerie - Never see her again! she's not active by now! ahehehe... Duch - Nice Mod! aheheh...we wer friends! remmbr the cococnut duch?! ahahah... i was amaze dat admin made her Mod! weeww hilyn - want to know her more! aheheh... :D Aya - She's Cute! i like her! [i]JOVITO[/i] - ??? huwat??? LOL just kiddn Ephe! Ephe?! not crush but my Idol! wuahahaha.... i idol him! so much! :lol:[/quote]
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=bianx_06]i crush my friends here.:eh: [spoiler] kimmie, khat, icee, bob, deathsiren, shine, uma, harvey, donna [/spoiler][/quote] 6xd.. i crush u too sis bianx.. @topic: i crush sis bianx, kahrmell, tinay, stitch, push...
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i crush all those who have a crush on me :lol: all i can say is. i'm Bestfriend's no. 1 fan :lol: [spoiler][b]karurengs[/b]-- my besfriend he's sooo cute!. and kind?.. i love my bez.. [b]tunie[/b] -- very very nice. i like him lots! [b]carl[/b]-- my bentie.. he's the sweetest! [b]lolo james[/b] -- my beloved lolo. [b]dadi eehjhay[/b]-- he's funny.. [b]chiro[/b]-- he's nice and cooool [b]shirow[/b]-- sure he scares me.. haha. but he's really nice and cute [b]cloud[/b]-- he's the coolest [b]fafeng harbs[/b]-- so emo [b]kiel[/b] -- he's so cute! [b]cloud[/b]-- he's the coolest.. and girlfriends! [b]yuna[/b]-- very pretty!.. and nice.. i love her so much too. [b]kimi[/b]-- pretty! and she's a good writer [b]uma[/b]-- she looks like a doll. [b]ice[/b]-- my tita, she's so nice and cool [b]shy[/b]-- i love her eyes [b]momy duch[/b]-- my momi is very friendly.. [b]kimyasay[/b]-- she's very nice to me. [b]faith[/b]-- she's really cute [b]tita tinay[/b]-- she's the nicest! [b]shine[/b]-- i like her name. and she's cute [b]bratinela[/b] -- she's really nice.. i like her so much [b]alliana[/b] -- hottie. [b]bianx[/b] -- so nice.. [b]ate lalaine[/b]--she's so pretty [b]hilyn[/b]-- she's nice.. one of my active sistahs here[/spoiler]
sickofyou
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=deathsiren]i crush all those who have a crush on me :lol: all i can say is. i'm Bestfriend's no. 1 fan :lol: [spoiler][b]karurengs[/b]-- my besfriend he's sooo cute!. and kind?.. i love my bez.. [b]tunie[/b] -- very very nice. i like him lots! [b]carl[/b]-- my bentie.. he's the sweetest! [b]lolo james[/b] -- my beloved lolo. [b]dadi eehjhay[/b]-- he's funny.. [b]chiro[/b]-- he's nice and cooool [b]shirow[/b]-- sure he scares me.. haha. but he's really nice and cute [b]cloud[/b]-- he's the coolest [b]fafeng harbs[/b]-- so emo [b]kiel[/b] -- he's so cute! [b]cloud[/b]-- he's the coolest.. and girlfriends! [b]yuna[/b]-- very pretty!.. and nice.. i love her so much too. [b]kimi[/b]-- pretty! and she's a good writer [b]uma[/b]-- she looks like a doll. [b]ice[/b]-- my tita, she's so nice and cool [b]shy[/b]-- i love her eyes [b]momy duch[/b]-- my momi is very friendly.. [b]kimyasay[/b]-- she's very nice to me. [b]faith[/b]-- she's really cute [b]tita tinay[/b]-- she's the nicest! [b]shine[/b]-- i like her name. and she's cute [b]bratinela[/b] -- she's really nice.. i like her so much [b]alliana[/b] -- hottie. [b]bianx[/b] -- so nice.. [b]ate lalaine[/b]--she's so pretty [b]hilyn[/b]-- she's nice.. one of my active sistahs here[/spoiler][/quote] deathsiren is still my biggest crush here.. very cute
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ haha. thanks bro. i crush you too.. [b]BESTFRIEND[/b]- is still my biggest crush :wow: [spoiler]though i hate you. you're one big HATE =D[/spoiler]

Last edited by deathsiren (2008-04-08 11:00:59)

karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ei Maye! you forget His name sickofyou?! :disgust: ahahahaha XD go sick of you! :D
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i cwush fafa karurow.. [img]http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/105.gif[/img] and fafa eehjhay also [img]http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/105.gif[/img] =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D just kiddin bro.. anyways,,why da gurls if they have a crush on its same sex,,theres [b]no BIG deal,,[/b] but in boy,,they have a crush on d same sex..haha..theres a [b]big deal[/b]... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: [b]@topic,,i cwush SHY19 ever,,i love her,, :kiss: :rose:[/b] dont get mad at me it is bcoz i havent chat with u last nyt,, =( im goin to explain it to you,, =( i love you,, :eh: :eh:
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^gaycore?! :lol: Lolskie i crush you too Fafa! mwuahh :kiss: [img]http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/105.gif[/img] my crush is Out & she likes the guy above me! aw...too bad she's i mean he's for SHY! =D Gud Luck with ur sickofyou! :lol:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Tunie[/b] waaaaaaaaaaaaa how sweeeeeeeeet bez!... my bez and my kambz wooo :wow: :wow: ... im soo uberly happy for you two.. :D hmm i miss the times when we were posting like that.. lolz.. [b]TOPIC[/b] he has this attitude of surprising me when he's telling me "i love you or mahal kita" .. what i felt when he first did that didn't change.. i am still scared on what he's gonna say then when he'll say ily or mk im still uberly kilig :redface: :redface:

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-04-08 13:08:38)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:15

[ 9 queries - 0.819 second ]
Privacy Policy