• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

remjo
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[align=center]waaahh..crushes? [i][b]---REMJO's OFFICIAL LIST OF CRUSHES--:[/b][/i]:wow: [spoiler] ►yanyan09(waahh) ►tinay(hehe) ►sheena alyssa(yah ryt!) ►deathsiren(ohhh) ►xierah(hehe)[/spoiler] waahh, im at xierah's hauz, i thought she had logged out,i have used her account in posting my crushes but i already edit it!!!, weeehhh..deathsiren knew it..haha...lol:lol: [/align]
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[b]Ate Maye[/b] Haha ! Thanks again . I totally crush you , too . :D [b]Kiel[/b] Lolengs . :P [b]Topic[/b] Mii Dadi - Ultimate Crush :wow: Some cute newbies, Some guy mods, Renz , Kiel , Kuya Jay , Kuya Mark . And my gorgeous gurlettes, especially Ate Maye , hihi . :]
flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ Hey! If you steal my girl.. Then, we shall see who's tough. =D
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]SEMPAI MAYE[/b] lols. cutie. xDxD [b]XIERAH[/b] thank you. :]] [b]OBSESSED[/b] :redface: [b]TOPIC[/b] you. seriously.

Last edited by kielmaru_07 (2008-04-21 03:24:18)

flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ aww.. haha.. dude, I'm a dude and if you'll get crush on me then you're not a dude.. so that makes you unDUDE.. ahaha..:lol:
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]FLINT[/b] i was referring to the poster bedore you. but since u post earlier than me, that made my post wrong. xD there. i edited it. :D [b]TOPIC[/b] shes not online in the moment. darn.
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]CHARIZ[/b]- i should be the one to call you ate.. you're 2 years older than me :lol: [b]TOPIC[/b] ate chariz.. :D and kimi kiel (and [i]boys boys i dun wanna have a crush on for now. HAHA[/i]) + all my gurls.. so manyyy :D
remjo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^waaahh..so shy to post your boy crushes?awts..lol..haha [b]@TOPIC[/b] [i][b]---REMJO's OFFICIAL LIST OF CRUSHES--:still them added new 1[/b][/i]:wow: [spoiler] ►yanyan09(waahh) ►tinay(hehe) ►sheena alyssa(yah ryt!) ►deathsiren(ohhh) ►xierah(hehe) ♫misz.faith(haha)[/spoiler]
Chiny.12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

lol.. i'm crushing on kuya harvey.. :redface: aw.
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Whew. Long time ago when I posted my complete crushes list. Walalaa.. So here they are. :) [spoiler][b]risukek -- walala. hope he didn't read this. hwhaha. bram. -- wew. thanks for all stupidity u taught me. hahahaa. harvii -- harvii-chan is so fun to be with. tunie. -- tunie wiggie is soo nice. teach me again kuya! carl. -- he's still nice. although he did piercing. ej. -- dadi ej. i love both of mami and dadi. he's so friendly to me. ephe. -- mysterious mod for me. he is a good boy. cloud. -- cool mod and gentleman. kirk. -- i miss talked to him. nix . -- so friendly and nice. karuro. -- i called him KKK. ? james. -- my brother. my friend. he's so nicee. kiel -- cute lil bro duch. -- my fave ate. lovv u sistha. i still admire her. kriz. -- i love her smile. and so friendly. i admire this friendly mod too. maye. -- owh. my beloved sistha. uma. -- she's so kawaiii~~ and happy being her friend. sis jeca (taka). -- for being meow-meow. and so nice ice. -- i love her smile too. sweet girl. mizel. -- my friend since 2006. meng. -- also my friend since 2006. kimmiiieee. -- this one is my lovely sis. aya. -- cute and sexy sistha. ate laine. -- i love her ava. whenever she changed it. bebe. -- bebe. so friendly and so nice to me. love ya. shy. -- my sis. pretty korean girl. shunz. -- i know wanna know bout her more nela -- kawaii girl. she's so fun to be with. [/b][/spoiler] But above them. I only have [b]one ultimate crush[/b]. :wow: [b]He is the boy in my avatar. [color=brown]Shirow Masamune.[/b][/color] For all who don't know him. Better beware of him. Walalaa~ We are [Class-S]. [color=white][b]Lurveee u soo <333 hunney.[/b][/color] ^___^
LiLbLuEaNgEl
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

heheh my crush??ammm heheh here they are [spoiler] clawii-i think ur nice =D misz faith-ur sweet and beautiful :eh: alliana-ur very pretty siz... :D kielmaru-think ur nice..... :thumbsup: Chiny.12-ur chinita....hehehe i want to be ur frnd.. =) and all of the rest above....hehehe [/spoiler]
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]LILBLUEANGEL[/b] u got that right! and im not sarcastic. LMAO! :D [b]TOPIC[/b] shes still not online. but my other crush is on! yay!
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Harvii Bob Karurengs My sisters. :) -- *Spoiler = My REAL crush. =D [spoiler]Nyahaha! Ice's REAL crush >> [url=http://theftalk.com/profile.php?id=69494]Click Here![/url][/spoiler]
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:D me wanna post my cwushes.. [spoiler] [b]Girls:[/b] :arrow: Shy19 - mah babes i mean kambz.. :P shoo hawt .. the kawaii hottiee =D :arrow: Mareh Jupjup - our BERDIE =D i wuv this girl .. mah mentor. she can do flash :eh: :arrow: Sis Tinay - great layout maker.. i miss her shoo much =( :arrow: Sis Yuna - i admire this girl shoo much.. :wow: [b]DUCHESZEE![/b] =D :arrow: Sis Aya - my bunsoy.. amishuuuuuu bunsoy =( :arrow: Sis Aya (Forsakendoll) - so pretty. i love her spunk. :eh: :arrow: Insan Kimmie - amishuuuuu insan!! i like her stories sooo much! :wow: :arrow: Dai Weng - the MALDITA =D i wanna see you in our campus dai! its almost june! weeeee :arrow: Ate Laine - i miss my ate.. hope she is ok now.. =( :arrow: Sis Ice - i love her blog :wow: shoo kawaii.. :wow: :arrow: Anak Maye - my pwetty anak .. :wow: very talented. :arrow: Dai Grace - May bisdak buddy.. soo crazy yet she helps me alot.. ayabshoooo dai! [b]Guy:[/b] :arrow: We're having our 1st monthsary very soon.. :lol: :lol: i love him :wow: [/spoiler]

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-04-21 06:25:36)

obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]Ate Maye[/b] I'm 12 years old . Haha ! Your older than me . :D [b]Topic[/b] My gorgeous gurlettes, especially poster [b]#2203[/b] . :P Mii DadiRhein . ^_____^ And the othey cuties I've mentioned a while ago . :redface:
~+yan.yan.o9+~
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]@remjo[/b]- thanks kuya for crushing me... i crush you back... hihi [b]TOPIC.[/b] [b]My Crush List:[/b] [spoiler]-Kuya Eehjhay -kuya harbii -kuya shirow -bro jay angelo -Ate tinay -bro rheiyn -kuya remjo -sis airies -sis maye -sis rossini[/spoiler]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

crushes still them ;) :wow::redface: [spoiler][b]xavierkym [/b]hes been my crush even before.. ;) :redface: [b]ephemeral [/b]i still crush him too hes my frst crush here actually he's really amazing, and too mysterious.. [b]emokidd[/b] hes cute and hes nice too..though hes kinda strict..at times.. [b]johncarlo[/b] hes really nice and realy cute too... ;) hekheks [b]pipito[/b] one of the nicest guys here very friendly ;) muah! [b]marjanpatrick[/b] hes nice too.. :redface: ;) [b]cloud [/b]hes funny and he's cool ;) [b]rhein[/b] thnx for crushin on me, ahhee he's nice too :) [b]rem.jo[/b] he's great in creating graphics... ;) [/spoiler] :o=D my sizzies here [b]duch[/b]- realy cute and helpful mod and i missed you too siz :cry: =) [b]yuna [/b]- very cute too super nice.. ;) [b]yanyan [/b]- shes really pretty/cute..love her smile...and shes really nice and friendly din.. [b]bianx[/b] - my frst ever pretty siz :kiss: [b]chariz[/b] - i like the way she looks... :wow: [b]shy [/b]- love her eyes... friendly too =) [b]tina nastygurl[/b]one of my first gurlfriends here... super nice and i love her! ;) imy siz! :( [b]rossini [/b]- just love this gurl so much... i always wanted to stare at her pics/fansigns and avy ;) cute and super nice [b]kimmy lureign[/b] - i missed her ... ill never forget her avy love the way she looks... ;) kawaii.. [b]bratinela[/b] - shes pretty and friendly.. =) [b]airies[/b] - shes pretty too... and nice din ;) [b]novylicious[/b] shes nice.. and shes very pretty too.. ;) :wow: my[b] tamsz[/b] sizzies of opcors.... siz [b]mae chika symphatica[/b] - sourtams i missed you... and ily! [b]alliana01[/b] - sweetytamz imy more.. :( really pretty and hot.. [b]siz faith [/b]- hottietamz... i love her so much super nice and kawaii!! [b]siz shine[/b] - sugartamz...shes nice and friendly too..very pretty too.. [b]siz valerie [/b]- peppytamz i super love this gurl...and i missed her so much... :( siz [b]donna redphoenix[/b] - creamytamz kew... shes really nice.. i love her cute face...very friendly too..sweetgurl.. ;)

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-04-21 08:00:46)

RheinXcore
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Ate Tinay[/b] Thanks for including me in your list. LOL. [b]Topic[/b] Mii Momi. :D Mii lovely ladies. Haha! (You know who you are, ayt?) And those who have a crush on me, Lolx, i crush you, too. :P
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Harhar. I crush MY BABY. Is he online? :paranoid: Love you. :wow:
RheinXcore
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^Ooh, who's 'baby'? Lol. :eh: [b]Topic[/b] [spoiler] Mii Momi. Mii lovely ladies. Haha! (You know who you are, ayt?) And those who have a crush on me, Lolx, i crush you, too. [/spoiler]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:11

[ 9 queries - 0.619 second ]
Privacy Policy