• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

^ ^ investigating eh? haha.=D TOPIC. ftalk girl-friends.:eh:
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[spoiler][b]UMA[/b]- i wanna agree with the description you gave to sis Yuna. =|[/spoiler] aww. i miss you too sis duch.. i crush you lots :wow: i admire this girl so much. and mii other gurfrens. [b]Chariz[/b], emlodee, bhea, kimi, uma, yuna, sis tinay, airies, joebs, bianx, ate aya, sis hy, sis nela, sis faith, and tara.. seriously i have a crush on her. and all the pretty girls here. i crush you :wow: and boys. yeah. Raph, tunie, bentie, harvii, eehjhay, bes karuro, james, cloud, marjanpatrick hmm. i wanna give you roses :norose: :norose: :norose: =D

Last edited by deathsiren (2008-05-06 21:09:02)

karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ waw Gud thing im not 1st on ur list! :lol: CRUSH?! Her! :rolleyes: look!
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=kristina16]awww thnx siz... you look very familiar...you reminded me of my online friend/siz ... you look a lot like her i mean yer pic at yer siggy..[/quote] oh really?.. let me see you in my friends in friendster if your there ;) i crush you ;) and ate maye ;)
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=deathsiren]^ omigosh. dun call me ate sis tinay. i'm still very young :lol:[/quote] waah sowee bout dat...its because i just quote it from siz chariz wahehe ;) sowee bout dat again! ;) Siz Maye Sis Uma Siz Duch Sis Yuna Siz Alliana Siz Mae Sis Joebz Siz Angeli Siz Aya forsaken doll Sis Louiz Sis Faith Sis Pauline Sis Yanyan Sis Airies Sis Kimmie Sis Bhea Siz Kimmy Lureign Sassy ;) imy siz! for guyz... its pipito...hes really nice... imy bro! :( ephe and xavierkym. and cloud... nice guys... :thumbsup:
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I feargot if I have crush here :paranoid: But when I ask my heart, it says geeez there is :O
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^lol kuya reverse.. xD anyweis, hey! I missed you! =( TOPIC: I crush Nicey. ;) I don't have guy crushes for now. Gonna hunt one. :D

Last edited by '-'LoisFuLL'-' (2008-05-07 04:51:20)

LiLbLuEaNgEl
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

waa..tnx kuya eehjhay ..... i crush u back.... :D
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Miss you too '-'LoisFuLL'-' , long time no chat ;)
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Onii-chan - [i]Kielmaru[/i] - -secret- :P Uma - I Like her cute smile .. she's is so cute like a dollie and like a korean celebrity Tinay - She's beautiful i like her styles. I Am loving these 3 cuties :cool:
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Geez I can't tell my new crush here :wallbash:
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Just tell it i'm so exited xD I think it is [s]ahemz[/s]

Last edited by kimyasay10 (2008-05-07 05:14:59)

ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Well I have also crush on you too kim because you some sort of personalities that you makes me impressed =) however I still have some other crushes here! I can't tell why?! :wallbash:
xenon
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wel, my crush is :redface:
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I crush my [b]anaki[/b] and my [b]kouhai[/b]. :D I crush my [b]otaku friends[/b]. I crush [b]her[/b]. :P
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@onii-chan and ReversEdge - I'm flattered :redface: thank you guys dont worry ReversEdge i crush you too and who crushes mei
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i'l mention my cwushies agen >_< [b]Girls[/b] [spoiler]Nela-senpai - she is sooooo kind >_<. she's also cute :P . she pay attention to my posts. Loving her Yuna-senpai - well, i like the old yuna. i really miss the old yuna who mostl post at Chit Chat and Fun Corner. :cry: . I wish ur still da old one sis ToT Maye-senpai - O_o... as ever~ Her beauty is [b]eternal[/b] :wow: Maddie-chan - the one and only person whom i meet in real.she is my bestie :D Kimmie-senpai - small eyes, big beauty :D Kim-senpai - i'm so loving a gfx >_< she is sooooo talented i doing gfxs =) Bianx-senpai - her vocabulary is so nice like herself April-senpai - ahihi ^_^. she loves shikamaru XD Grace-senpai - she's so kid~! pwamiz! ily sis :wow: Leigh-senpai -she's kawaii >_< Tinay-senpai - I'm lovig her & her layouts. The kindest mod i've ever met :D Bhea-senpai - she's so kyut >_<. ahihihi~ cute fro da first impression XD Chinx-senpai - gawd~ she is so beautiful [i](if there's a word more than beautiful then i would use it XD)[/i] Aya-senpai(allianna01) - i miss her so ToT Aya-senpai(forsakendoll) - she's so pretty, kind and talented :wow: . but i'm sowee about her love story =( Meng-senpai - she is strict but she's also kind XD Ice-senpai - i miss her alot~ she is confident enaf to curse herself. i lab her Weng-senpai - she's kyut, her ava says it Linniie-senpai - i admire her [b]ALOT[/b]. i also admire her oni-kun >.< Jeca-senpai - she lab uh-kun like me >_<. kawaii desu! Duches-senpai - i'm loving her :wow: . no joke~ i was happy to see da reply from her :crybaby: Nurul-senpai - she's a simple yet cute indonesian XD Shy-senpai - same reason like kimmie-senpai Laine-senpai - see her face~ see it? gawd~! she's so [i]maganda[/i] XD Joebz-senpai - she's soooooo good in colring linearts and making gfx. ily sis Faith-senpai - her gfx :wow: so stunning XD. she's so sweet >_< Shine-senpai - i lab her. i lab her bro-bro too XD Kimysay-chan - i see her giving suggestion. ily sis :kiss: and all the pretty pretty girls here in eptok :wow: [/spoiler] [b]Boys[/b] [spoiler]Carlo-Oppa - he's a # 1 i've ever meet aside from my bf. dollshie labs yu [i]kuya[/i] Kiel-Oppa - mu so lab kiel >_<. anaki always lab kiel XD Karuro-Oppa Harvii-Oppa Eejhay-Oppa Bob-Oppa James-Oppa Ephe-Oppa Tunie-Oppa Jay-Oppa Ito-Oppa Dimee-Oppa Nelnel-Oppa and m2m sowee i didn't type da reason in ur names aside from carlo-oppa cuz' sumone will be jealous =D[/spoiler] [b]Off Topic[/b] [i][b]Mini Dict.[/b] :arrow: [b]Senpai[/b] - it is a japanese word which is used to elders :arrow: [b]Oppa[/b] - is a korean word which is used to call a brother; korean version of kuya source - me XD[/i]
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ILY too sissy :kiss: and i also admire you
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ Ooh I crush this girl too. XD [quote=사랑해요UmA_loVe사랑해요]Senpai - it is a japanese word which is used to [b]elders[/b][/quote] LOL Uma-chan. I felt so old. LOL -- Crushes..lots of them..you know who you are.. Wanna add kuya reverse..haha..his drawings are great.. >_<

Last edited by joebz (2008-05-07 08:18:59)

kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ ^ LoLs~ Yeah. I crush all my anaki's. That includes uma.. :lol:

Last edited by kielmaru_07 (2008-05-07 08:21:54)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:44

[ 9 queries - 0.701 second ]
Privacy Policy